It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama Not supposed to be opening UFO Files by End May?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If disclosure has not taken place, PRG has enormous, has a substantial network, and, and quite a bit of documentary evidence, uh connected to this, particularly politically, particularly to the Rockefeller Initiative and Clinton Administration and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media. And, we’re just going to make it as difficult for them as possible. We don’t want to. But sometimes that’s necessary.

I will believe it when I see it. Not only is this one of the biggest bluffs in history, it's falling on deaf ears.

Obama daily briefing "That's about it Mr. President. Oh, and some guy Bursset? Brasset? said he's going to make like difficult for us by disclosing the top sector" "Who? I told you not to bother me with this trivial stuff" "Sorry Mr. President" "Now get me emissary TsJurewaktur from Orion cluster 56g on galnet".

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
I will believe it when I see it. Not only is this one of the biggest bluffs in history, it's falling on deaf ears.

Obama daily briefing "That's about it Mr. President. Oh, and some guy Bursset? Brasset? said he's going to make like difficult for us by disclosing the top sector" "Who? I told you not to bother me with this trivial stuff" "Sorry Mr. President" "Now get me emissary TsJurewaktur from Orion cluster 56g on galnet".

I have a feeling the strategy goes more like this. Send videos of John Podesta, Obama's co-chair for the transition team, to every news network with suggestive comments like, "President Obama felt John Podesta was reliable enough to help direct his policy going in to office. So why isn't Obama listening to John's advice now ... ?"

[with a quick cut to the below video]

Following that he could do a few rounds on Clinton's cameos.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

The Blossom Goodchild/October 14 incident opened a lot of people up to channeling -- realizing that it was possible to tune into an outside alien "source" and download information; the same source that influences creativity and intuition.

Say What? You're kidding right?

What BG and her beloved GFL did was completely the opposite! It turned people off channeling and made people realize that it was highly unlikely that people can tune in and download information from an alien source. It made people of sound mind accept that it was most likely a tool of charlatanism!

Creativity? I guess so.. Blossom certainly created something

Intuition? The fact that none of Blossoms 'intuition' bore fruit would suggest that it was anything but intuition! If she truly had intuition it would have told her... "DON'T DO IT... You will be scorned and made the laughing stock for the rest of your life"

Could you have read that event any more wrongly?

IRM

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Why "send it to news outlets" it's already on youtube with basically no views from anyone other than "us". Now if the last 3 presidents came out and stated we are in contact with alien races you might have something, but a few 30second clips will make the Obama administration yawn when it comes to disclosure. I hate being a cynic.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

For one I'm not sure many people know it exists! So Bassett's probably got that going for him.

Two, based on Stephen's comment during the CNN broadcast he makes it sound like he has private footage that's even more damning that would further compromise Clinton and perhaps other highly placed political operatives.

Three, I'm not saying it will work because frankly I don't think there's anything to disclose, but I do think that if Bassett hits his stride it might place enough pressure on the administration that they force the USAF to reopen something like Blue Book.

All in all it will at the very least expose more people to the subject and since I can't see it making things any worse than they already are, power to him.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Let's not forget the cash cow this is. How much will he financially gain from this circus? I'd like to know. This is BIG business. I believe if I lacked a conscious I could easily hop onto the UFO circuit and make 100,000's of dollars. I think con men go after 2 things.. old ladies and ufo truth seekers. Easy marks.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Disclosure to happen in MAY - - - *sigh*

Disclosure to happen in June - - - *sigh*

Disclosure to happen in July - - - *sigh*

Disclosure to happen in August - - - *sigh*

Disclosure to happen in September - - - *sigh*

Get the hint yet?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Obama is a pupet. do you think the PTB would even tell him if there were aliens? give me a break. Obama didn't even know how many states there were, better to keep him in the dark about aliens, etc. than to risk him blabbing about it over a newport light on the back porch of the whitehouse. then they'd have to shut him up

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
it might place enough pressure on the administration that they force the USAF to reopen something like Blue Book.

You know, I don't think it would be such a bad thing if there was another investigation like Bluebook. We all know what the conclusion will be, but at least it will force just enough media exposure to get people talking. And I suppose this is why the U.S government did this long ago, so they can finally wash their hands clean early on in the 60s.

Speaking of the sort - U.K are releasing files, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Canada (a joke pretty much though), Brazil, France, etc. What is the end game of all this supposed to be? -- Are they all trying to shut down this subject collaboratively ASAP or what?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
reply to post by Xtraeme

Let's not forget the cash cow this is. How much will he financially gain from this circus? I'd like to know. This is BIG business.

I know that Bassett had a friendly relationship with Dr. John Mack. Ever since Mack's death Bassett's been on a bit of a crusade. I'm not sure he's in it so much for the cash at this point as he is out of sheer pissed-offed'ness.
But who knows.

I believe if I lacked a conscious I could easily hop onto the UFO circuit and make 100,000's of dollars. I think con men go after 2 things.. old ladies and ufo truth seekers. Easy marks.

I'd make one change. Edit "ufo truth seekers" to "ET evangelists."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

You know, I don't think it would be such a bad thing if there was another investigation like Bluebook.

I agree Maj... song long as the conclusions are not foregone like the original!

IRM

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
it might place enough pressure on the administration that they force the USAF to reopen something like Blue Book.

You know, I don't think it would be such a bad thing if there was another investigation like Bluebook. We all know what the conclusion will be, but at least it will force just enough media exposure to get people talking. And I suppose this is why the U.S government did this long ago, so they can finally wash their hands clean early on in the 60s.

Open investigations mean open dialogue. Better to have people discussing this subject in a reasonably honest manner rather than ridiculing those seriously investigating the subject for thinking the world is round.

Speaking of the sort - U.K are releasing files, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Canada (a joke pretty much though), Brazil, France, etc. What is the end game of all this supposed to be? -- Are they all trying to shut down this subject collaboratively ASAP or what?

Think of it from a politicians point of view. Why waste time and money on a subject that's universally perceived as a joke? Group think is a very dangerous thing.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

ames Fox is the man for that in my opinion. His new film will change the way many people see ufos

Regards,

As i am very intersted to look forward into this,could you provide me a link with the movie you're talking about?
Thanks

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I never heard Obama say this. I just have read that he said this. Obama is not the begining and end all. He's just another puppet. Jimmy Carter said he saw a UFO. And later he beat a swimming killer rabbit to death that was trying to get into his canoe.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode
As i am very intersted to look forward into this,could you provide me a link with the movie you're talking about?
Thanks

It hasn't come out yet, unfortunately.

Trust me, I've been looking forward to this film for at least a year now. The wait has become too long. But James has finished his new film, he says that its ten times better than out of the blue, but he's looking for the best way(s) for distribution.

Regards,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by umbracode

James Fox, Beyond The Blue

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well looks like I am in the minority again.

Instead of adding to the 'doom and gloom' I say that something BIG is going to happen shortly, whether it be UFO landing on the white house lawn or SETI picking up a signal (again) something is going to happen I can feel it.

Yes it has all been said before, but this is different ufology is taking a new turn, also the media seem to be on board aswell. Whether or not its got anything to do with the NWO last step I don't know. All I know is that something is going to happen shortly.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Slightly off topic, but if your waiting for a film about UFO's then you'll be waiting a long time same as the REAL Disclosure. It'll be like the Dungeons and Dragon film we were waiting for after the cartoon series, we waited nearly 20 years then it was pants when it did come out.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I recall those statements on cnn that day. If memory serves me correct he said that through the freedom of information act, Obama and the government had till the end of May but they would give him a few extra weeks due to the state of the country. I also recall him saying if our government did not disclose certain info that maybe France would. I swear I heard that!

I recall a video of France being mentioned if America didn't disclose. But im guessing France was just an example. I wonder if they actually have a country that has said if the USA doesn't disclose they will....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
To be honest, I really want it to happen, but Obama's only been in office for a few months and inherited an absolute mess of a country, so I'm sure that revealing "aliens" were visiting the planet is not very high on his prioritiy list.

That doesn't mean he won't do it at all, though. I still firmly believe that by the end of this year, or sometime next year we'll definitely hear something from his administration. They're going to have a lot of explaining to do if they don't.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

I'm thinking because of this global crisis, there will be a disclosure.

Here is a recent article I found. I dont know if it's of significance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join