It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama Not supposed to be opening UFO Files by End May?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I’m sure I heard somewhere that Obama was to look into releasing UFO files by the end of May. Another Hoax I guess.

If i remember correctly it was at one of the X-files conventions?

Has anyone heard more on this topic.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I found an old post the refers to them considering it, but there's nothing that says Obama said he would review files???or have i just got the cat by the tail here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Stephen Bassett "advised" the Obama administration to release files by the end of May or "someone else might." On that note...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps Bassett knew something after-all?

Note: If Bassett goes missing or shows up dead, let's all make sure to make note of it after this little event...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One of the guys from the X conference pretty much threatened Obama to release them or else, as I recall. He said that they would provide evidence of an Extra terrestrial presence if the Obama administration choses not to disclose. Sadly though Obama most likely will not disclose anything and our "Evidence" of an extraterrestrial presence will be a history channel special that leaves us with more dead ends.

Then again they could prove Aliens are here and change the world, we will have to wait and see.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

I hope you are very vry patient!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There will be no disclosure. Obama couldn't care less. But there's this new wave of ufologists and charlatans who are promoting unsubstantiated claims about X-Files being released, Obama and "transparency", extraterrestrial contact nearby, "Disclosure", etc . . .

Let's be honest, it's just hype, nothing more, nothing less. And I sincerely doubt that Obama's transparency memo had anything to do with Stephen Bassett and his "million fax on washington".

I've said this months ago here on ATS. Those million so called letters probably got thrown in the trash by the lowest level intern. I also think it's going to be humorous when we see Bassett break his own words yet again . . . he claims that if the government don't disclose the "et presence" by the end of May; then he will be forced to "pull out the big guns", lol. How much you wanna bet that this is another feeble attempt at generating hype and promoting false hope? . . . only to begin June with even more disappointment.

I live in hope, not gullible hype.

Regards,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wishfull thinking i guess, i always doubted that they will come out with any info. I doubt that other countries will do so either.

Maybe someone on ATS can get close enough to Obama when he does those "Town Hall" meetings and someone can Pop the question?

It'll be caught on T.V and he'll have to give an answer. If he brushers it off as a joke then you know the answer -

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To be honest, I really want it to happen, but Obama's only been in office for a few months and inherited an absolute mess of a country, so I'm sure that revealing "aliens" were visiting the planet is not very high on his prioritiy list.

That doesn't mean he won't do it at all, though. I still firmly believe that by the end of this year, or sometime next year we'll definitely hear something from his administration. They're going to have a lot of explaining to do if they don't.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

(Big sigh...) As a fan of Stephen Bassett's I reluctantly agree you may be right.
Shades of Blossom Goodchild?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Steven basset says alot of things.My opinion is that nothing will be released.As if they would tell little Obama anything about UFO's and black projects etc

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Was Bassett then just watching too much Texas Hold em? and Bluffing? We should call his hand as to what he was referring to. My guess is nothing. Did he really think his "threat" was going to scare them into releasing info.

I guess then i'm going to have to hover my UFO over his next meeting to get his attention then

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I have no doubt that he'll release it in book form, for a fee of course.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
(Big sigh...) As a fan of Stephen Bassett's I reluctantly agree you may be right.

I think Blossom Goodchild serves as a prime example and an important reminder of just how many gullible people there are out there who are willing to jump on the hype boat and believe in anything. Stephen Bassett shines with credibility compared to Goodchild, lol, but both are more or less the same: just words, broken promises, false hopes, bad hype. I mean come on . . . "disclose the ET presence"? . . . While I personally believe that there is a non human intelligence present on our planet, it has to be said that it is far from proven, and if anyone had that smoking-gun proof, it would've came out already. Imagining yourself shaking Obama's hand and telling him: "disclose the ET presence" . . . he's gonna bust a gut and laugh in your face, and rightfully so. Bassett is just like the new Greer, a little less new-age, but a little more gas-bag, lol.

Regards,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I wish I could add anything that Majorion hasn't already said, but I think he/she summed it up for me and I'm sure a few others.

One thing for sure, I would love to see them pull out the big guns when the Government does nothing at the end of the month. And when they pull out their "big guns" I have no doubt that the community should outright scorn them if the "big guns" are as questionable as we know they will be.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well does anyone want to step up to the plate and be the new " Joe the Plummer"?

I would do it, but i have limited Knowledge of the topic to counter Argue if needed. We need someone who has a lot of Knowledge about the topic to go to one of these meetings, get near the front and shoot the question.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You guys are funny. I'm still not sure where this ridiculous rumor came from, and I'm definitely not sure why any of you expect the United States Government to "disclose" information about extraterrestrials. You really must be dreaming.

If, and I really mean IF, they decide to disclose anything on this subject any time soon I would be very skeptical as to why they are doing it. The people in control are not looking out for the public's well-being. If they disclose everything they know about ET's you can be sure a false-flag attack will follow.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

I think Blossom Goodchild serves as a prime example and an important reminder of just how many gullible people there are out there who are willing to jump on the hype boat and believe in anything. Stephen Bassett shines with credibility compared to Goodchild, lol, but both are more or less the same: just words, broken promises, false hopes, bad hype. I mean come on . . . "disclose the ET presence"? . . . While I personally believe that there is a non human intelligence present on our planet, it has to be said that it is far from proven, and if anyone had that smoking-gun proof, it would've came out already. Imagining yourself shaking Obama's hand and telling him: "disclose the ET presence" . . . he's gonna bust a gut and laugh in your face, and rightfully so. Bassett is just like the new Greer, a little less new-age, but a little more gas-bag, lol.

Regards,

Everything happens for a reason, even if you don't realize it at first. A good example was the Y2K bug debacle. It might've seemed like a simple computer glitch, but it was actually a warning sign that our systems weren't dependable. And look at where this animal leading to. The economy is going down the toillet, and when it finally hits rock bottom, a lot of people are going to be left out on the street to survive Mad Max style.

The Blossom Goodchild/October 14 incident opened a lot of people up to channeling -- realizing that it was possible to tune into an outside alien "source" and download information; the same source that influences creativity and intuition.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Its not a rumour,steven stated at this years x-conference that obama would disclose by may 31st or he would be forced to disclose!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I recall those statements on cnn that day. If memory serves me correct he said that through the freedom of information act, Obama and the government had till the end of May but they would give him a few extra weeks due to the state of the country. I also recall him saying if our government did not disclose certain info that maybe France would. I swear I heard that!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Wow.

2 LN

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join