It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Amazing WOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been already discussed here,but i think this is the best ufo footage i have ever seen.It's truly amazing.Wow!
What do you guys think of this???

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-5-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

very impressive

good daytime footage

good luck to the non believers in debunking these ones, making themselves seem so silly

Go to 6:35 in the video. that is bloody impressive footage.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
sorry but...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And more - just use search.

Peace!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow is right! I've not seen this video, and it's very impressive. There is only one little thing that gives me pause, and it's probably nothing. At 6:08 in the video, I paused it.............. and there's something nagging at my subconscious. There's something that seems very familiar about the color tones and the shapes. Not implying it's not authentic, just that I've learned in my 50+ years to listen to my instincts.

I would be thrilled beyond measure to be able to capture something even half as good as this video. I already believe the "others" are here. If this is true, I wonder what attraction that particular area has for them?

thanks, OP. Excellent vid. Perhaps we should all chip in and buy the videographer a tripod?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Wow is right! I've not seen this video, and it's very impressive. There is only one little thing that gives me pause, and it's probably nothing. At 6:08 in the video, I paused it.............. and there's something nagging at my subconscious. There's something that seems very familiar about the color tones and the shapes. Not implying it's not authentic, just that I've learned in my 50+ years to listen to my instincts.

I would be thrilled beyond measure to be able to capture something even half as good as this video. I already believe the "others" are here. If this is true, I wonder what attraction that particular area has for them?

thanks, OP. Excellent vid. Perhaps we should all chip in and buy the videographer a tripod?

It's not the area.
It's a spiritual thing.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
sorry but...

And more - just use search.

Peace!

Sorry for that.
Anyway that thread date is 6/6/2007.
I'm a ufo researcher for some time now and this is new for me.
I guess it won't be a problem to give some spotlight to this guy's footage.
I would never find it otherwise so maybe there are lots of other users that never saw this too.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

very impressive

good daytime footage

good luck to the non believers in debunking these ones, making themselves seem so silly

Go to 6:35 in the video. that is bloody impressive footage.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by warrenb]

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty special footage, amazing if it's the real deal

Like previous posters, there's a little nagging doubt in the back of my mind. Surely this would have attracted significant attention and reportage, I mean, this is happening over a town, that's hundreds of people... Could there be more footage from other sources, or do the residents never cast an eye heavenwards?

I'd love it soo much if this truly was extraterrestrial craft on a visit, but that doubt itches. I can only find other videos by the same guy. If anyone else can bring anything to light, please do, just to shut my pessimistic side up!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Wow, that's pretty special footage, amazing if it's the real deal

Like previous posters, there's a little nagging doubt in the back of my mind. Surely this would have attracted significant attention and reportage, I mean, this is happening over a town, that's hundreds of people... Could there be more footage from other sources, or do the residents never cast an eye heavenwards?

I'd love it soo much if this truly was extraterrestrial craft on a visit, but that doubt itches. I can only find other videos by the same guy. If anyone else can bring anything to light, please do, just to shut my pessimistic side up!

Common people don't care about what is happening in the skies.
They're so formated!
Their thoughts are full of mundane stuff like competing in the work place to buying the most expensive suv(that by the way is a crime to mother earth)and stuff like that.
It's a shame really.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It just looks too good to be true. Never heard of Antonio Urzi, though...
Gonna do a search on him...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Excellent stuff! Looks real and probably is! I for one would love to hear what my friend Isaac Koi has to say about this video. It's surprising why this hasn't been given more publicity by the MSM. Is it because it's a proven hoax?

Cheers!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Are there any military bases or nato bases near that position ?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If thats real thats probaly some of the best footage ever.Very impressive.One of the things that make it more real for me is the fact that they are not all the same,as in it wasnt a toy.Nice to get some daytime footage!S and F for you OP

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
how could footage this clear not be more well known? Is there something missing in this story? Its pretty awesome if real

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Looks like it was filmed in a densely populated area: lucky old him to be the only guy that managed to get footage of the craft.

I guess that'll make his video a little more valuable then.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Awesome video!
Thanks for posting.

I wonder how big it is and how close it is.
It looks rather close and rather small.
But no one said aliens have to be six feet giants.

it kind of looks like the bottom of a plunger lol.

Also the one at 10-03 has an antenna or something attached to the top.
Pretty interesting.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I remember a thread about the last video, I will try to find it.

What I find strange is that these objects appear so frequently and nobody sees them, only this guy. And saying that people do not look up is not a real answer, because most people do not look up, but some do.

And I have the subjective feeling that it is a small object, but I have no real way of knowing its size.

I found the thread about the December video, it's this one.

[edit on 23/5/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

My apolgies! It's good that you have brought something to the fore again.

Peace !

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

I ma a definate believer in UFOs but this has all the trademarks of a hoax. The UFO is plumbing fixture-he regularly sees them but no one else does-its in Mexico and Jamie Mausson is involved.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Amazing footage!!

But there in lies the problem.
This footage is so clear,that it is going to be pounced on by the skeptics,claiming CGI.

These objects may well be the real deal,but i have seen so many high quality fake videos,that even a staunch believer such as me,cannot tell the difference anymore!

It is going to take mass,simultaneous landings,worldwide,before many people are convinced!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join