It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Amazing WOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I remember a thread about the last video, I will try to find it.

What I find strange is that these objects appear so frequently and nobody sees them, only this guy. And saying that people do not look up is not a real answer, because most people do not look up, but some do.

And I have the subjective feeling that it is a small object, but I have no real way of knowing its size.

I found the thread about the December video, it's this one.

[edit on 23/5/2009 by ArMaP]

C'mon Armap!
That speech once again?
You know people don't look up!
They don't expect nothing rather than usual,planes,birds,balloons etc.
If you wanna see something extraordinary,you need more than just watch.
You gotta connect with the energies.
Do some research and stop being boring.
Sorry man but you don't add nothing interesting,it makes me wanna say that your that formated type.
You miss the intuitive spiritual approach,and simply observe what's logical.
Everybody can do that.
I feel bad to say it like this,hope you don't be mad at me!
Peace Bro

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1
reply to post by The Wave

I ma a definate believer in UFOs but this has all the trademarks of a hoax. The UFO is plumbing fixture-he regularly sees them but no one else does-its in Mexico and Jamie Mausson is involved.

what?is Jamie Mausson known or related to fake stuff?
That's a question,i'm not aware.
Thanks

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1
The UFO is plumbing fixture-he regularly sees them but no one else does-its in Mexico and Jamie Mausson is involved.

Regardless of being a hoax or not, this is not in Mexico, it's in Italy, as the title of the video says, in Milan.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
C'mon Armap!
That speech once again?
You know people don't look up!

Like I said in my post, I know that most people do not look up, but I am one of those that do, and so is Antonio Urzi.

Do you really think that on a city with 74,000 inhabitants in an area with 1.3 milion people, he is the only one that looks at the sky?

And from where he sees them, he does not even have to look up too much, anyone from any of those buildings around that area could see the UFOs (that supposedly appear almost every day, as he said in the video, and he supposedly has more than 2500 videos), why hasn't been any other report from that town, specially after he became known?

You gotta connect with the energies.
Do some research and stop being boring.

What is that suppose to mean?
And if you find that I am boring, does it mean that you are one of those people that see in UFOs just a way of adding some interest to their boring life? Nothing like connecting with energies to contact ETs to make for an interesting life, is that it? I hope it's not the case.

Sorry man but you don't add nothing interesting,it makes me wanna say that your that formated type.
You miss the intuitive spiritual approach,and simply observe what's logical.
Everybody can do that.

If you find what I say interesting or not is a result of what you are, not of what I am, so something I find interesting you may find uninteresting, and the other way around.

And yes, I miss the "intuitive spiritual approach", whatever that may mean, but as you probably know not everybody thinks and "works" in the same way, this is the way I am, a boring, nonspiritual kind of guy that thinks that things are what they are, not what we want them to be, so that is what I try to understand, without any preconceived notion about what things are.

I feel bad to say it like this,hope you don't be mad at me!
Peace Bro

No, I am mad at you, but it would be better if you were less aggressive in your way of writing, nobody is trying to steel your toys.

PS: it looks like this guy is the one that gave us the video of the horse floating in the sky and an also floating "virgin Mary image" that were presented by Jaime Maussan in previous occasions.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I see UFO's once in a while, and I don't mean satellites, airplanes, flares, Chinese lanterns, swamp gas or anything the usual debunkers throw into the mix.

Usually at night when the sky is clear of clouds, sitting on my porch star gazing.
Lights that don't flash red or blue, and do sudden turns or speed off real fast.

A great one was one night on the lake while fishing at about 11pm, we saw a plane and following above it was a light twice as big as the plane. it followed the plane for a few minutes then did a turn and went up and out the atmosphere. we were all stunned.

Another one was while in Dominican Republic, sitting on the balcony at the hotel at 3am watching the stars when suddenly hundreds if lights, some fast some slower, flew across the horizon. I wish I had my camera in my hands and I kick myself for not running to get it, but I was simply too stunned at the unexpected scenery.

I'm not one of those people who look directly in front or at the ground for most of their life; I enjoy looking up at the wonders above.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
What I find strange is that these objects appear so frequently and nobody sees them, only this guy. And saying that people do not look up is not a real answer, because most people do not look up, but some do.

And I have the subjective feeling that it is a small object, but I have no real way of knowing its size.

I'm inclined to agree with ArMaP, those were part of my observations as well, or, instincts.

First and foremost, I have to be skeptical of anything that comes from Jaime Maussan, that's a rule, lol.

The footage (if real) is astounding. But what's with the music in every video?.. And the fact that Maussan was saying something along the lines of; "the battery just died out before it was able to catch the craft accelerate in the distance, but the energy was drained by the ufo" -- that excuse has run too thin from those who deliver incomplete footage. Just for once I would like to see perfect footage that ends with the craft zooming off, but almost all the ones of that kind are CGI hoaxes, unfortunately.

ArMaP was absolutely correct with his suggestion that more people certainly would/should have seen this. I was wondering why this guy is the only one to be able to supposedly capture this on tape. Still reserving judgment.

Regards,

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow this evidence is about as crystal clear as it gets. Ive actually seen the same thing while looking out the window on a commercial airliner last April. Very nice video

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow indeed. Too good. Far too good. We have to airdrop some disposable cameras on Milan if this is really happening every day. I want to believe this vid so badly, but we've ALL been fooled before.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Amazing footage!!

But there in lies the problem.
This footage is so clear,that it is going to be pounced on by the skeptics,claiming CGI.

These objects may well be the real deal,but i have seen so many high quality fake videos,that even a staunch believer such as me,cannot tell the difference anymore!

It is going to take mass,simultaneous landings,worldwide,before many people are convinced!

I think ONE landing would be more than enough even for me! This video concentrates to much on close ups you dont get a feel for the size of the object.
Thats the real problem with people who post ufo videos, they always frame things wrong, zoom when wide shot needed ,wide shot so no detail when zoom needed.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
its not a coincidence they call him "new billy meier"! its probably the same kind of BS.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hoax in my opinion.

He never zooms out while the object is there, so we never get perspective. BUT when the object is not there, you do see him zoom out and you see a window, which gives more perspective, it feels like he's trying to trick our minds. So why not do that when the object is actually on video? hmmm

There are a few other things that bothered me, it just stinks of a hoax to me.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Amazing footage!!

But there in lies the problem.
This footage is so clear, that it is going to be pounced on by the skeptics, claiming CGI.

Right! If one has studied the propulsion systems of UFOs that have the ability to hover and accelerate at great speed in a split second, he would be aware that they probably work on a principle called Gravity Shielding on which many papers can be found in the LANL archives. Of course this is hypothetical at best, but the History channel too has a program on this which made interesting viewing.

Here is a paper by Fran De Aquino of LANL, last revised in Jan 2008 titled, Gravity Control By Means of Electromagnetic Field Through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure

It is shown that the gravity acceleration just above a chamber filled with gas or plasma at ultra-low pressure can be strongly reduced by applying an Extra Low-Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic field across the gas or the plasma. This Gravitational Shielding Effect is related to the recent discovery of quantum correlation between gravitational mass and inertial mass.

This Gravitational Shielding Effect is unprecedented in the literature and can not be understood in the framework of General Relativity.
From the technical point of view, there are several applications for this discovery.

Having said that, Gravity Shielding produces an electrogravitic plasma envelope in which the UFO resides. The plasma envelope produces much fuzziness and the reason why most UFOs photographs seem hazy, whatever the distance.

Now if this was a real UFO, it would not have appeared so sharply defined. The edges at least would have been fairly blurry. So is it a hoax? Probably!

Cheers!

lanl.arxiv.org...
lanl.arxiv.org...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think its fake, around 4:00 before and especially after. The way the shaking looks it off. A camera trying to follow an object wouldn't have that kind if shaking. Plus the way it blurs onto two frames looks off as well.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8336cacb0071.png[/atsimg]

I'm not sure what to make of this. It doesn't look like CGI to me, and I don't know of any objects that look like this. If it's a hoax, it's an extremely good one.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I have seen the exact object before, and I hate to rain on the parade but it is a generic clothing 'snap' usually found on jeans, they range in size from 1/4-1/2 inch usually.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It looks like an old style ceiling vent from the 70s that you would see in big rooms like an airport or a hotel.

But if it is real, it's some of the best looking footage I've ever seen. Although I must ask why the guy didn't purchase a camcorder with "steady shot" ?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
www.made-in-china.com...

quick google

*update more ufos

www.beadfx.com...
www.beadfx.com...
www.jnjry.com...
img.alibaba.com...

[edit on 24-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
ok be serious i was amazed to watch that video and it's for the first time i see something like this , not a ball of light blury an shaking and wondering if it's a sattelite or a flare, or a hoax or cgi, now it's easy to know and i read it on an interview of the guy, i 'm searching the link, saying he wanted to submit to tests and lie detector but nobody wants him to pass these tests and we simply had to tell him that it is a hoax.

I personally can not say that it is a fake, because who can say has really seen a ufo and can really tell what a ufo is in detail, the debunker show us images to prove the facts, but they even do not know what it looks like, they just trust there eyes and we know sometimes how it's tricky, I am a 3d artist I work for TV and video games then yes it is easy
to make this kind of image but the image is as natural and as realistic treatment would require a considerable post-production, equipment
professional, and a total mastery of the environment
of light, shadow I think a serious investigation should be made on this subject instead of just showed us pictures of snap it's ridicoules yea i can show many object shape like ufo, whether the topic
the ufo is serious for us then we should be also serious too because if it's hoax ok we stay in that state of loony crazy state of mind but if it's real we got our proof

peace love and respect for all of you

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

To me,this object looks like a rear suspension stop that would sit somewhere on the wheel arch,in the inside of the back of a small van or car!

I have tried to find an image on the net,with no success,but i am almost certain i have seen this object in the back of a van!

Anybody help me with this one?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Great find, thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join