It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Amazing WOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
has anyone else noticed that the specks of dirt on the lense dont shake erratically only the ufo? The erratic camera shake is only demonstrated with the ufo shaking yet the specks of dirt on the lense remain fairly still. Me thinks cgi or some kind of compositing software.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
To me it looks like the object is being suspended by fishing line...

I took a screen grab & put in the red arrows.

The fact that the light has caught & reflected at 4 places in a completely straight line suggests to me it's being suspended from something & the line is under tension. Also the line looks to be coming from the center of the object which would suggest it was there to keep it balanced.

The first part of the video is shot with less direct sunlight & more overcast skies which I assume would hide the line, from the camera's view at least.

Not sure how they got it so high & kept it from wobbling so I could be wrong.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think the UFO in this video is much more believeable. Try debunking THIS one! If you put your headphones on you will even be able to hear what a REAL UFO sounds like.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Why does it fade in and out between scenes?
Interesting footage. I'm reserving judgement.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

This is a scam. Check the timecode. You can clearly see that footage was edited out between 18:51:03 and 18:51:58 to make it look like the UFO suddenly disappeared.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
First sorry for my bad english

I think this is a Jeans button located on the Roof window, so I've just taken a picture of a UFO outside of my house through my Roof Window

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

Nice! Thank you!

That does it for me, from now and on a will belive this was a button och
the window!

Star to you!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by scobro
Amazing footage!!

But there in lies the problem.
This footage is so clear,that it is going to be pounced on by the skeptics,claiming CGI.

These objects may well be the real deal,but i have seen so many high quality fake videos,that even a staunch believer such as me,cannot tell the difference anymore!

It is going to take mass,simultaneous landings,worldwide,before many people are convinced!

I think ONE landing would be more than enough even for me! This video concentrates to much on close ups you dont get a feel for the size of the object.
Thats the real problem with people who post ufo videos, they always frame things wrong, zoom when wide shot needed ,wide shot so no detail when zoom needed.

Skeptics are not non-believers. Skeptics will only believe when undebunkable proof is presented. Don't confuse undebunkable with unexplained.
It'll take one landing or a fly over with thousands os eyewitnesses and tens of video clips all taken from different angles.

As some people have already pointed out the fishing line is visible a few times in this video. So I say it's a hoax.

And I'm a little disappointed than such a hoax was discussed at some UFO conference..

[edit on 24/5/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

iam a believer and i can sort of debunk this because i can see the sun reflecting of a line or string
check video at 9:35

please correct me if i am wrong

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If i am wrong in what i am about to say then can someone please correct me.

These videos are all shot from his attic right? Why not go out in the street and get a good reference frame, foreground and background? Why zoom in on them so closely and keep it that close? I know if i ever spot something i'll be filming it, zooming in and out occasionally and making sure i have plenty of reference frames.

The guy has been doing this for a while it seems so why not buy better camera gear, a tripod and other stuff? If he did that he could make thousands from the footage.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fillet ask a
To me it looks like the object is being suspended by fishing line...

I took a screen grab & put in the red arrows.

The fact that the light has caught & reflected at 4 places in a completely straight line suggests to me it's being suspended from something & the line is under tension. Also the line looks to be coming from the center of the object which would suggest it was there to keep it balanced.

The first part of the video is shot with less direct sunlight & more overcast skies which I assume would hide the line, from the camera's view at least.

Not sure how they got it so high & kept it from wobbling so I could be wrong.

I agree with fillet that it's something like a button on or near the glass, the pitch of the "UFO" dosen't move at all, so from the angle he is filming at, the ufo is flying on it's side. There's no motion to the "UFO", no wobble, no spinning, no charateristics of a typical "alien craft".
You're only presented with the bottom side of the object, which seems like a strange angle to fly at considering the fact that you can suposidly travel in any direction, did the pilot realise he was being filmed and the rest of his craft was dirty and only wanted to show his shiny underside??

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The problem with these fake hobbyists is not that they fake this rubbish bit that people get dragged into believing it without proper investigation.

This and the other threads clearly debunk this footage but the commentator presents the footage as absolute proof.

Next!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this anywhere on you tube. Happened in Brazil

UFO Sighting

Hundreds gather to see 'UFO'

UFOs continue to fascinate us, not least because many reported sightings remain shrouded in mystery.

But in Brazil hundreds of residents were invited to come and watch a very stylish flying object in the night sky.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is nothing more that a gas cap from a car on a sky light. First one side of the gas cap and then the other. The guy says he sees it everyday. Hint Hint.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Bravo! Sterling work there my friend!

IRM

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good lord, with all the digital cgi craft we have been tried to be conned by the age old fishing line as someone else has said.

Just look at the footage, it's all the same angle only once did he try to be clever by alternately rotating the camera slightly left and right. His biggest mistake was the sunshine shot, the wire was obvious and the reason you never see the top is that you would see how it's fastened.

As for his host, odd he never stayed with the guy yet he see's them every day.

But then again, he's also getting a take from the scam I'd guess.

Utter nonsense..

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I agree with IRM, excellent work peterfromdk!

If only I knew how to grab a frame, I would've shown the exact same shot. It's so obvious there's a pole or string there, lol. Besides, it does look like a balloon or a model.

Did you listen to what Maussan's little assistant was saying? lol, dead giveaway!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What is "Truly Amazing WOW" ?

Creating appealling alien-ships-like scenes, with models suspended on strings and acting and lying on it?
People like J Maussan promoting this stuff? Ufo conferences?

We see how, is all a form of creating entertainment for some people there.

[edit on 24/5/09 by depthoffield]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this guy lives in an attic................. I'm sure he is doing all kinds of cgi work.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't figure why a button should be suspended by a wire,
it's only a tiny thing and a piece of neutral coloured cotton
would be a better job,so no matter what you use a tiny
button would fluttering in the smallest of a breeze.
Why include the later,(different) part of the video that included
the suspect part at all.
One of Armap's links has conversation which includes CGI?
so that's another take.
So far then we have
Button on a wire,
Button on top of a window,
and CGI and all in conflict with each other.
The photo from Peter is very good,but it is a photo
and not a still from a video,so I don't think you can
hang this guy just yet....I would not want to.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by smurfy]

[edit on 24-5-2009 by smurfy]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join