It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

This is also true of me for the last several years. I used to dream alot alot and always remembered them. Now they're like one in a zillion nights it seems like.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

My sister has zombie dreams all the time too! I have yet to have one, but she says the whole family is always there fighting and killing them. She says we never have guns, just knifes and swords. She also said we have to cut off their heads in order to kill them...lol She has one of these dreams every 2 weeks, always very detailed.

I also found this...

To dream that you are attacked by zombies, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life.

I hope your dreams start back up too! ♥

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Funnily enough, I ended up dreaming last night.
I spoke too soon.

There was a flood, and I thought everyone in town had been evacuated. I ended up in someone elses house stealing things from the kitchen. Not valuable things, but wicker handbags filled with biscuits and cheese. I had a guitar that doubled as a canoe strapped to my back, and it clattered into the door as I was leaving. I looked up to the bedroom window of this house and saw the occupants waking up, and they turned out to be two relatives of mine. Cue a long winded Benny Hill style chase down a very colourful street (it was night time, but the lights where vivid) where I was caught twice, and escaped both times, although they found me depsite loads of people being around.

I might have been on the run, but it was fun.

In my zombie dreams I don't tend to kill them. I fly away from them, or I can jump insanely far over fences, but the zombies are always a set distance away from me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream in which I was assembling a two layer sheet cake and designing it ornately with pretty flowers and confetti sprinkles. It looked absolutely beautiful when it was done. I hope this is a good omen, it sure made me feel good, sorta like "let them eat cake."

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The only times I dream a lot is when I am in difficult times or when I disturb my sleeping pattern.

When your life is stable, you should have no dreams at all and experience peaceful sleep every night.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

The only times I dream a lot is when I am in difficult times or when I disturb my sleeping pattern.

When your life is stable, you should have no dreams at all and experience peaceful sleep every night.

science with countless sleep studies tells us that you dream regularly every time you are asleep, Your just not recalling the dreams in the last statement.

for those telling of Zombies attacking or stalking them... the zombies are symbolic of either germs or viruses in your body, or perhaps the unhealthy entities that accompany usual maladies like diabetes or chemical imbalances like say, thyroid conditions... your subconscious brain is trying to alert your higher brain through such symbolism...

due diligence is needed, get tests done, there's a hidden health issue going on in your system... zombie dreams are not just entertainment
they are a warning

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yep that's what I meant. When my life is good & everything is peaceful, I recall zero dreams at all.

When things are really going bad, in times of impending fever, or deliberately trying to set them off (lucid dreaming) then I start to have a lot of dreams (or as you put it, recall a lot of them).

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
On the zombie dreams things, I have no thyroid conditions or chemical imbalances. The most I get is women's trouble, which is why I've had blood tests taken and no results coming back of anything wrong. I can be sure on that one that my zombie dreams are probably just my brain trying to rationalise my antisocial tendancies, because I think of large crowds as zombified sheeple and do my best to avoid them.

I think now that I'm making more of an effort to actively improve my dream recollections, I am starting to remember more. This morning I dreamt that I was heavily pregnant and waiting in line at the supermarket. I physically felt my waters breaking (please note, I have never been pregnant before, so I wouldn't know the accuracy of this sensation) and I immediately woke up and had to check down there, but everything was dry. This is why I don't trust my senses coming out of a sleep, because my dreams are so tactile and lifelike when it comes to touch and smell.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yep that's what I meant. When my life is good & everything is peaceful, I recall zero dreams at all.

When things are really going bad, in times of impending fever, or deliberately trying to set them off (lucid dreaming) then I start to have a lot of dreams (or as you put it, recall a lot of them).

In my experience this is not true at all. I have always remembered my dreams, even as a young girl. I am very at peace with myself and I meditate on a daily basis.

Have you ever thought these dreams were maybe a form of release? The reason I say this, is because you are having them when bad stuff is happening. It could be your way of releasing anger or frustration.

Also a note to everyone.... Melatonin works great to help you with dreaming again. It is a vitamin and all natural sleep aid. I have used this when I have needed to dream, and it works. (these are just my observations)

www.vitaminworld.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

Shrug its true enough for me anyways. Thanks for the melatonin. Always wanted to try it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

No problem! I hope it helps with remembering your dreams more....

Melatonin is one of the main chemicals the body produces which is used in dream . It is produced by the Pineal gland. It is important not to have too much of this chemical as too much can lead to manic depression and too little can lead to withdrawal. So in some ways we suffer from withdrawal symptoms if we produce too much. So in this way levels of Melatonin are extremely important in helping us regulate our own bodies.

Melatonin then is also said to enhance the vividness of dream . So what can you do to enhance the bodies production of Melatonin? Diet is an obvious start. Several foods are associated with Melatonin production. They include oats, rice, milk, seafoods, Soya, sweet corn, bananas, and tomatoes. Some people take Melatonin supplements but no studies have been done on the safety of this. However Melatonin is quickly flushed out of the body within an hour of production so it is better to take the food last thing at night otherwise it will have no effect. You can also enhance Melatonin levels with actions. As discussed earlier it is associated with the rhythms of the body. And meditation is said to enhance production along with Yoga. Dimmed lights can also encourage Melatonin. After all Melatonin only comes out at night after 9PM. It does not come out during the day at all. It is associated with daylight so a darkened room will enhance its production.

www.unclesirbobby.org.uk...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

My dreams are so real like that as well. I can smell, touch, taste, whatever we are able to do in our physical life. That's what is so great about astral! It is still us on astral, just our 'higher self'. The much wiser one.

I had a pregnancy dream a few weeks ago. It was so real, I could feel the baby kicking and I was still in my first trimester. (which never happens) And I was very happy about having another baby and life was great. I have not been thinking about having another baby, but it made me think about it....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have only gotten to page 6 on this thread but I wanted to share and hopefully find out if others have also come across this humanoid.
I had this ’dream’ a while ago. I have never forgotten about the details because it was so realistic, definitely not like a regular dream. I have learned over time that whenever I am about to enter the Astral plane is that I see myself riding in a train/subway type of vehicle. This time I am out of the transportation vehicle and I am walking and come literally face to face with a humanoid creature. I remember it perfectly. The being was pasty white and had a reptilian shaped head with a lean human-like body. His eyes were the most beautiful yellow with brown slit pupils, long and narrow with a slight upward turn at the outer corner. I stood there staring at him, thinking how beautiful his eyes were and he was staring at me. It was such an awesome feeling.
I have tried finding a similar looking individual through pictures of reptilian beings, but so far any matches I get is the eyes. Has anyone else come across a being like this?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by illusioned2]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by illusioned2

Well so far all my run-ins with reptiles have been negative. When my husband dreams of them often he is ALWAYS fighting them. The combo of yellow eyes and reptilian shaped head is a HUGE red flag. The white skin gives off the illusion of being harmless, and the yellow eyes people usually find intriguing. Perfect ammo for a demon seeking or searching... (Have A LOT of those of Astral) You need to be extremely careful when interacting with this humanoid.

Thanks for Sharing! Love and Light! ♥

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

Oh wow. I didn't realize that. I was in a state of shock and awe. I didn't feel any danger or bad feelings, but perhaps I took him by surprise too! Thank you for the info! If possible I would love to hear about you and your husbands dealings with them, but I don't want to pry if I am. Thank you!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I can remember bits and bobs from my dreams this morning. In the first one I actually managed to attain a slightly lucid state, but not fully, nor do I remember much about what happened. I just remember looking at an egg shaped man wearing yellow and realising that I was dreaming, then everything went very bright and I woke up briefly. I think I get too excited, as the few times I've become lucid before I've always woke up instantly.

The second dream was me looking at the back of my own head in a mirror that was in front of me. I reached into the mirror and was able to grab my hair, and I started to trim it with scissors. I was thinking how much easier this was than going to a salon and spending money I haven't got.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I end up lucid dreaming again.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yesterday I recalled perfectly when I woke up my dream:

It was the end of the afternoon and I looked out the window and saw a constellation with the shape of a bird. I thought it was strange to see that particular constellation so vividly and clear when it was not dark yet.
So I wanted to take a picture of it, went for my camera, but got distracted with something else and when I came out, the sky was filled with grey clouds. Some had forms as well.
One of them looked exactly like the constellation of the bird- and I thought: "oh cool! will take a pic of this". Immediately I spotted another cloud which looked like a fox or wolf chasing a rat.

After that I decided to get inside the house as a huge storm was coming. And the dream lasted more than that. But I just wanted to share this, as I liked the animal symbology.
Still analyzing it. =P

[edit on 10/6/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Enjoying the thread and I thought I would jump in since I'm a lucid dreamer.

I'd like to tell the experience I had with an OBE. I think it was due to having been doing a lot of spiritual work on myself at the time with things like prayer, meditation, affirmation, etc. I went to sleep and found myself in a realm of rainbows! When I say rainbows, I mean EVERYTHING was rainbows. The sky was full of all shapes and sizes of rainbows. The grass was rainbow streaked, the trees had rainbows on and in them, the rocks, everything. There were lots of fountains around spraying water and the water ITSELF was musical. I mean the most beautiful tones of music was coming from the water and it was alive. The air was the most perfect temperature and was warm like a warm bath on a cold night, very soothing just to be in it.

I met a man at a bar. This bar was like any small bar you'd find in a pub but it was outside. It consisted of a back wall with the mirror and shelving and bottles. The bar had a leather rim edged and barstools in front. The bartender was wearing a white shirt, black vest and bowtie and had a white rag in his hand, stereotypically wiping circles on the bar. I sat down and he smiled and asked me if I had any questions for him. At this point I had already realized I was lucid and in some fabulous place I'd never been and that he was some type of enlightened being posing as a bartender.

I asked a few questions and then I felt this amazing warmth and light to my right. I turned to see a baby sitting on a white pedestal like a roman column about 3 feet high. The power, love and energy emanating from this baby/being was so overpowering and I knew in an instant it was "God'. All I could say is "I love you" and he replied in what sounded like many biblical descriptions...a rolling deep male voice that sounded like many thunders and voices at once. He said "WE love you, too" and then the bartender spoke and said "you can't stay. You know you have to go back". I didn't want to leave but I had to. I asked why I couldn't stay and he said "If you stay any longer you won't want to go back and you have to". I entered a small glass room in which I arrived and was back in another room "home". I opened my eyes and just had to lay there for hours drinking in the rich experience.

Later, I decided to do a search for rainbow realms and found out that is what was commonly referred to as Valhalla. Other info stated that masters and yogis had listed the various dimensions/realms with the astral being the 4th dimension and the 5th being that of rainbows! I found my answer! I'll never forget it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well, I have been studying this theory since I read this post and I have come to find that I have exactly the opposite effect, when I am stressing or anxious I will not remember my dreams at all. When I am in a good place, I do.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Last night I tried to Lucid Dream, I succeeded but could not control the dream at all. Well only a fraction of a sec I did. Anyway, the technique I used was simply telling my self that I would have a lucid dream and that I would know I was dreaming because I wanted to dream of a certain male person that I am missing.

Here's how it went:
Someone else was the major player in the dream and I didn't recognize the person (he sort of looked like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob fame,dogma, but not completely) . Any way this person showed up instead and kept me on a wild goose chase looking for the other person. Well, I hear the other person's voice that I wanted to dream about, which is something I made happen, but when I turned around the person was a robot. He seemed angry because he knew he didn't appear as himself and then told the other person who was leading me on the wild goose chase to stop it that I was there to see him, not the other guy and that he's the one that dated me for three years (not true) it was shorter than that and I said so, I said "more like twenty minutes". I was angry because my dream was not being controllable by me and had a feeling it was not the person I wanted it to be really, anyway, so I was being pissy. I felt like there was an outside force changing what I was trying to do. Then suddenly I ran with the "Jay" looking guy whom I didn't know to a secluded spot. Most of the dream was in a mall except this part, we went somewhere else it was like an amusement park, but it was closed; possibly off season time. Anyway then the Jay looking guy says "I wanna F*** You", and I was into this "Jay looking" guy, too, in this dream and we had intimate relations. I was insatiable. Don't know how else to put it into words without being too graphic. Anyway right in the middle of our "relations", the dream went BLACK. I just heard the Jay looking guy I was with and another unknown male voice. It says "I told you to keep her from dreaming about him." The Jay looking guy says"I DID!!! Christ, the person was a comical robot representation" or something to that effect. They continue talking, but the sound becomes fainter and I don't understand what they're saying, and then I woke up.

Now this right here is some crazy Stuff!!!!

I kind of had to like the dream huh, I mean I did get lucky...lol. Oh and the crazier the dream is anyway the more I like it, and I have a weird sense f humor so maybe I was controlling it after all.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join