It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Have any of you ever had Deja Vu dreams? Not the kind where you dream of something that has happened in real life, but the feeling you had the exact same dream before exactly yet you can't recall actually having the same dream before? This happened to me last night and this is the first remembered dream of mine for at least a month.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yes I have Déjà vu dreams quite a bit actually. I will dream of having certain conversations with my husband, or doing very specific things throughout the day. And as soon as I'm in the process of doing these things I feel as though I have done them before. That is when I recall the dream...I have been having these dreams since I was a kid, I guess I just thought everyone had them!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I had a really nasty dream some days ago. The beginning of the dream was kinda private but the ending was very different. I was in my living room alone and I felt a very nasty presence in the room. Doors started slamming heavily, things started falling from the shelves, the room started shaking and there were dark figures (like shadow people) everywhere surrounding me. I imagined white light emanating from my being and it seemed succesful as they were held back. Unfortunately It got even worse when somekind of snake made up of smoke started circling the building and it tried to enter the living room through the balcony door. It was very powerful so I invoked an archangel and commanded it. I was being empowered by something and most of my fears falled away and as I held out my hands against it, it stopped right at the glass and that's when the dream ended. I had a good feeling and not the kind where you jump out of your bed.

I usually only remember short parts of my dreams.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank god a thread where i can post this without feeling (too) stupid.

For approximately the last five years or so i've had these recurring dreams, where it's not so much the exact dream that recurs, but the theme.

It's basically an end of the world scenario, it's either massive flooding on a global scale or some other environmental disaster and it ends up i'm being pursued by zombies or weird insect creatures.

Sometimes it varies and the disaster is sometimes related to a blackhole opening above my house or another planet (strange i know, but it's a dream after all.) enters our atmosphere and chaos ensues.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean from a psychological stand point, maybe it just means i have to cut down on the # i watch on tv, who knows?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusBob

Very interesting dreams, thanks for the post. I have had these types of dreams in waves. Sometimes I will have them for a few months, and then they will just go away for a few weeks. Now my opinion on this would be that you have been waking up. You are moving on to a higher level of existence. Either you were dreaming on the astral plane and there was chaos while you were there. OR maybe it is a sign of things to come? Not saying that what happens in your dream will come true, but really just getting you prepared for something that is going to happen in your future...that might not be very pleasant. But I do think you should pay attention to these dreams, because if you have been having them for 5 years maybe something is trying to tell you something. Just a thought.

I would also start a journal and see how many similarities there are between all of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't believe I dreamed this but read about it somewhere on the internet back a few years ago sometime. Someone claimed he could astral travel in time. He was in Heaven and could see people from the West appearing wearing camouflage. He stated that he was surprised to even see one of his friends show up dressed in a military outfit however he was not in the military. He went on to say that meant to him that a draft must have been enacted and the draft age must have been raised to include older people. He stated that his friend appeared at least 10 years older than the way he last saw him. I thought it was very interesting that the draft age was increased sometime in the last few years.

One of the interesting things I remember reading was that people appeared in Heaven wearing the same clothes they were killed in. I thought that was interesting. I'm not sure why but I vaguely remember or thought the author was implying a war between the West and Iran and that people had been drafted. Of course none of this has to happen and I could have been reading a complete work of fiction. I don't know if anyone here has claimed to be able to astral travel in time or to see what people are wearing when they arrive in Heaven after they die. I never heard of that before I read it.

I don't recall doing any astral travel. I've had lucid dreams many times and had a few interesting dreams where I dreamed of floating out of my body. I once dreamed I was a ghost and snuck into someone's house. A woman woke up and saw me and screamed a terribly loud scream. I immediately woke up out of that dream. Weird I thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had a weird experience on 11/09/06. I KNOW that I was NOT dreaming and can not explain this but a strange voice was speaking to me- waking me up. It sounded metallic or robotic in nature speaking somewhat slowly, and was saying to me what sounded like, "I was born in Impalse or Impouse? ( or a word similar to) of LaLuc. I was stirred from my sleep hearing this , then when I heard it repeat the phrase, I knew this was real and not just a dream! This was one I'll never forget. I even tried to research on the internet. At that time I found LaLuc something (a mountain range? ) in Albania. Now on Google other day, there is a LaLuc showing in France.. Google must have been behind before. But searched the other term -nadda... Just too weird...Did someone or something astral their voice? LOL It sure wasn't MY voice. Has anyone got a clue or had this type experience?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had a weird experience on 11/09/06. I KNOW that I was NOT dreaming and can not explain this but a strange voice was speaking to me- waking me up. It sounded metallic or robotic in nature speaking somewhat slowly, and was saying to me what sounded like, "I was born in Impalse or Impouse? ( or a word similar to) of LaLuc. I was stirred from my sleep hearing this , then when I heard it repeat the phrase, I knew this was real and not just a dream! This was one I'll never forget. I even tried to research on the internet. At that time I found LaLuc something (a mountain range? ) in Albania. Now on Google other day, there is a LaLuc showing in France.. Google must have been behind before. But searched the other term -nadda... Just too weird...Did someone or something astral their voice? LOL It sure wasn't MY voice. Has anyone got a clue or had this type experience?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Oh yeah - I have had that experience MANY times.
I believe it is the dead looking for someone to pass a message through. They see you have some awareness - a good ability to carry back what you experience there - so they like see you and try to talk to you. I used to have Max Cleland wake me up all the time. I'd be going to bed and hear him say "I am Max Cleland!" (or Cleveland, something like that.) HE really got annoying.

JMO

Tonight I dreamed of a new leader that was coming into power - from India, very lucky, powerful militarily. It was very detailed, but I don't want to type them all out.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have some very weird vivid dreams every night. Usually I can remember the detail so precisely that it's like I'm reliving the dream again. Unfortunately I haven't been able to Astral Project yet, but boy do I want to to! I am a very spiritual person and try very hard to project, but haven't been able to, and I've been trying for almost 5 years now... Every time I think or even just read the words Astral Projection, I can feel my whole soul gets shivers but it feels good, and safe and right.

So anyway to answer your original post. You want a weird dream? Haha. First of all I love dragons, and I have had some wierd connection since my father died 11 years ago.

My dream started off with me not feeling right I didn't like who I was, then I felt something weird in my stomach and I changed into this little black dragon. I loved the feeling and was so happy and free, but every time someone would walk by, I had to change back into a human. I wanted very much to find a home where I belonged, so I started a journey. I walked and walked until my senses led me to a farm where a ceremony was going on. everyone there turned into a dragon like me and so I changed. Then all the dragons started to fly over the Pacific ocean, to a place where we could all live peacefully without human interaction, so naturally I tried to fly with them, but that didn't work.

I fell into the ocean, and in desperation tried swimming after them, but I hit an invisible barrier and could not go any further. defeated and crying as I saw the last of the dragons fly out of sight, I turned back to land, changed back into a human and just kept walking east.

Pretty soon it became night, and I found myself next to a pier with one light shining down, standing next to the black water I started to cry again because I didn't belong.

Next thing I knew there was a huge crowd of people moving along the pier, so many people that everyone was touching each other at some point, I was trying to get through the crowd to the other side when some random guy came out of the crowd and pushed me back to the side that I was on originally saying, 'I know who you are, I know what you are' then walked into the blackness of the night. I was overwhelmed with happiness that someone knew, so I tried to fly again towards the moon, only to fall into the black water and drown. The pain felt so real... I woke up as I blacked out in my dream.

I apologize for the long post. =)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Have any of you ever had Deja Vu dreams? Not the kind where you dream of something that has happened in real life, but the feeling you had the exact same dream before exactly yet you can't recall actually having the same dream before? This happened to me last night and this is the first remembered dream of mine for at least a month.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

I actually have dreams where I can play out different scenarios by recalling when I had the first dream and doing something different, yet I still don't really have control.

I also can recall events that happened that day before I fell asleep, in some of my dreams.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

That's a freaky thought to me. -The thought of the dead communicating with me is scaaarrry! Hadn't actually thought of it in this way before. I wonder though, if we are maybe only picking up recordings of a type of natural 'energy' that's been recorded to the earth's magnetic field( or something) instead. Have to mention though, that I have had some other weird experiences that some might say were spirits.

Since this post I dreamed of a TURTLE UFO (I KNOW - LOLOL! too funny but dream WAS SCARY) flying over an electrical pole. A station house with monitors was in the dream with a monitor eyeing the field. Spouse and I escaped from it .
After the dream, spouse and I actually were in a 'monitoring' station when a little girl came into the room. She had a turtle that was identical! This is kinda off the wall but what are the coincidences? Too weird. I don't ever think of turtles and I certainly don't see one every day. LOL Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I started experiencing Deja Vu when I was fourteen. The first time it happened, I remembered the colors so vividly. As I've gotten older, I don't experience it as often as I used to. Something interesting has developed though.

I have had Deja Vu through my dreams. I had a dream one night, nothing life altering or anything. A couple months later I had the same exact dream. The second time I had this happen, I had a dream, again nothing important. One night I went to bed thinking about it, and hoping I could experience it again. To my surprise, it did.

That happened a few months ago. And as far as I know, it hasn't happened since. I just think it's interesting that it could happen, twice. I know that mostly, dreams are uncontrollable.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Thanks for your post. Sounds to me like a past life regression. That is what kept going though my head whenever I was reading your post. It would kind of be like astral traveling though time, but really just though your past lives. I have remembered some of my past lives, still working on as many as I can handle for the moment.

And just so you know, I believe you have been on the astral. (Esp. if you were having and OBE.) Here is a link that might help you.

www.lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The dragon is taking over
I actually have dreams where I can play out different scenarios by recalling when I had the first dream and doing something different, yet I still don't really have control.

This is exactly what I've experienced before, it's bizzare. A kind of mild lucidity within the dream.

Phoenix

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Lately, I have had lots of dreams of skiing in the snow and really enjoying it. Oddly my mother says that I never liked skiing, but I always thought I did. Anyway in the dreams it's always pristine white snow. Sometimes it's big mountains and sometimes it's little slopes, like baby slopes. Does anybody know what this could mean? The dreams like these have been happening over the past few years and always after long periods between them and usually after I have had no dreams for awhile. I also now want to go skiing again.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Seems to me like you are searching for an exciting experience, but not too extreme. Has your life become to routine? Maybe your "higher self" is trying to encourage you to live and enjoy life. Do things you have not done in awhile, or perhaps try new things.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

That makes sense. It sure has been humbdrum lately. I think it was telling me to take some vacation time, which I am planning to do. I am making plans to try to go to Aspen next year in november with the kids for thanksgiving.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

That sounds wonderful! Kinda far away...maybe you need a mini-vacation in between now and then! Wouldn't that be great!

Anyone else having strange and lucid dreams lately? I know I have had tons of dreams at night. Sometimes hundreds all in one night, like I'm 'jumping' from dream to dream. It continues to happen more, almost like I'm getting bored on astral and trying to find something to do? Anyone else have this happen?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know, but for some reason my frequency of memorable dreams has drastically decreased lately. My sleep pattern is out of the window mind you, but my last dream involved a black handbag that doubled as a pillow. That is literally all I can remember from the past fortnight. The dream I had previous to this episode of nothingness was a zombie dream. I have a lot of those, but luckily I can fly in most of them. I have yet to be caught and devoured by a hungry undead person.

I hope my dreams pick back up soon.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join