It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans were killed by terrorists on Cheney's watch than on any other leader's watch in US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

LOL, could you imagine if it happened under Obama. He would have apologized for putting American buildings in their flight path and then bowed to show his humbleness.

OMG that's, hilarious.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Chevalerous
We! those of us who still have some brain left! - we think that whatever Obama does! it could not be worse than George and Dick right?

Wrong. He will advance (is advancing) the NWO plans all the further. And he will get away with it because of the "hero" worship so many have to the extent that they're blinded. While they fawn and flutter over the "messiah," he will slip the "indefinite detentions," get the FEMA camps in gear, define true patriots as "terrorists," wrest our firearms from us (annihilating the 2nd amendment), and otherwise further erode the Constitution from the point that the Buch admin eroded it.

It will get a whole lot worse.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by Amaterasu]

Yeah sorry!

I re-read what I wrote and it come out totally wrong, but I can't edit it now! sorry!

I meant from an outside the U.S perspective (People of the world perspective) Obama looks much better since he has been on tours, brown nosing our leaders to get in to the world community again!

And I meant that those of us that knows better (most ATS readers) we know it doesn't matter much in the long run which party and which President it is, because they are almost the same anyway NWO etc!

But for the Average Joe out there in the world thought that Obama will bring change to U.S foreign policy, get in the world club again etc.

That is why the world citizens has more love for him!

But we here! knows a little better, they are the same chit!

And I agree that the outlook right now for America is kind of dark for the moment (no pun intended!)

But we here in Europe have big problems as well!

Well not every country but look at Iceland, Ireland, U.K, France and the former eastern European countries etc!

They are in big economical problems and some have a political mess too!

Yeah it doesn't look good! neither in the USA nor in the Euro-zone at the moment!

We're in this crap together all of us! - it's going to take many years until we can see some light in the end of the doom-tunnel!

But I think and hope that the US can get back on its feet together with us. but I also think that the US will look totally different then.

I now think that they are seriously trying to shape the new US with many things from the European model - this is only my conclusion after analysing some things that are getting implemented right now in America.

Anyway! let's hope we can fix all these problems we have before we get too old! so we can start to relax a little and enjoy life again without being extremly worried all of the time! - it's getting really tiresome!

It's totally crazy times for sure!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Cheney is a despicable man, I will throw a huge party the day this man dies and make it a point to visit his grave to dance on it and then spit on his head stone.

Bush is a retarded political puppet.
Cheney is as close as you can get to Real Evil.

What goes around, comes around, so you might wish to watch such mindless and ill-thought out drabble as that which you just displayed. It truly says a ton about your character, or rather the lack thereof.

I find it completely despicable that you could even begin to wish for the death of any of our previous Presidents or Vice-Presidents. What are you even thinking? I completely disagree with POTUS Obama over many of his Political views and stances, yet I would never wish for harm to fall upon him.

NOW, in regards to this Thread (Yes, let us stay on Topic), I see it as completely disingenuous to blame President Bush or Vice-President Cheney for an attack which occurred within Nine Months of their having taken office; WHEN, if you look at the facts, it becomes utterly apparent that 9/11 was in the works for YEARS before their administration even began campaigning. What of the multiple warning signs throughout the 1990's which went completely unheeded, such as the original WTC Bombing, or the Embassy Bombings in Africa, or the USS Cole Bombing in Yemen? What of the Half-dozen squandered opportunities to capture or take custody of Osama Bin-Laden? What of the dramatic MIL and Intelligence collapse brought about due to Defense cuts? If anything, President Clinton's administration is to blame for not preventing 9/11 when they had the opportunity to do such. Try not being so blinded by your Partisan differences, and take a good, hard look at the reality behind the issue at hand.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join