It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans were killed by terrorists on Cheney's watch than on any other leader's watch in US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Sorry for my English!

but I neither live in the U.S nor have I attended public school there!

I'm just some poor Eurotrash with royal sponsors!

Don't apologize, your English is a lot better than a lot of the native speakers here!!

Thanks man! you know! those words really made me happy!

During the 1980's I was traveling a lot and stayed with family & friends in the states.

These days I'm stucked here at my fathers booring castle in Europe!

Watching myself and everyone!

Thanks man! you're a great guy!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yep, an idiot. I don't like stooping to namecalling, but why call a spade a spade when I can call it a shovel.

Spade:

A garden tool with a handle and a flat blade for digging. Not to be confused with a shovel which is used for moving earth or other materials; One ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spade

[edit on 22-5-2009 by impressme]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
People that think obama will keep us safe,need to seriously wake up! I miss Bush!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
People that think obama will keep us safe,need to seriously wake up! I miss Bush!

Hey! I'm just some left European liberal hippy guy!

But let me tell you a secret!

The world loves Obama more than they ever loved GWB!

We! those of us who still have some brain left! - we think that whatever Obama does! it could not be worse than George and Dick right?

But I agree with you! they are the same chit!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

He is not cleaning up Bushes mess. He is creating a whole new mess by forcing through his liberal agenda to create a nanny state that even in his own words is unsustainable. I guess Bush created derivatives and all the other stuff that is leading to a collapse in banking. Bush must be the smartest man to ever live. He created a whole new way to gamble on financial risk (derivatives) and he pulled off 911 to create two wars that he wanted, and no one can produce any proof whatsover that he made it look like planes when in fact it was missles or explosives that brought the tower down.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a random victim of the dreaded double post

[edit on 5/23/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by drwizardphd

One question. How many times have we been attacked on a large scale since 911? Enough said.

Since they got what they wanted - a populace riled up and willingly led to war, they didn't need any more. So what's your point here? "Enough said..." I don't quite think so.

Tell me, how exactly would you have solved this 911 dilemna.

An honest investigation, an impeachment of the regime that pertetrated it, and some serious revamping of media to allow truth to flow...if that could be accomplished.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
We! those of us who still have some brain left! - we think that whatever Obama does! it could not be worse than George and Dick right?

Wrong. He will advance (is advancing) the NWO plans all the further. And he will get away with it because of the "hero" worship so many have to the extent that they're blinded. While they fawn and flutter over the "messiah," he will slip the "indefinite detentions," get the FEMA camps in gear, define true patriots as "terrorists," wrest our firearms from us (annihilating the 2nd amendment), and otherwise further erode the Constitution from the point that the Buch admin eroded it.

It will get a whole lot worse.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

He is not cleaning up Bushes mess. He is creating a whole new mess by forcing through his liberal agenda to create a nanny state that even in his own words is unsustainable. I guess Bush created derivatives and all the other stuff that is leading to a collapse in banking. Bush must be the smartest man to ever live. He created a whole new way to gamble on financial risk (derivatives) and he pulled off 911 to create two wars that he wanted, and no one can produce any proof whatsover that he made it look like planes when in fact it was missles or explosives that brought the tower down.

"Liberal" agenda. Right. It's so liberal to propose incarcerating people based on crimes they MIGHT commit.

Let go of this partisan view. It is merely a tactic to divide and conquer. Both "parties" are the same animal decribed from different angles.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

something did happen on obamas watch. he sold your country and your children's future.
if you think that this admin is any better,try counting to 10,000,000,000,000.00
or just count to 7 ,thats the number of states failing under obamanomics. or ...just count to 3 thats the number of states contemplating seceding ,because of federal intrusion.
and did it ever occur to you that under cheney's watch there were 2 wars going on against terrorism? that there was more terrorist activity?
and who was in charge when iot all started? clinton...yeah,old"hold this" bill.
exactly how do you find a single boogey man in this quagmire?

get off the liberal agenda and take a look at the last 13 years. they're all the worst sludge mankind can dredge up.

figures a caps fan would be off topic...go flyers

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

He is not cleaning up Bushes mess.

You mean he is cleaning up Cheney’s mess since he was really running the country. Check Cheney’s bio. Bush was only a puppet.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Recently, however, the homicide rate has stagnated.[8] While the homicide rate decreased continuously between 1991 and 2000 from 9.8 homicides per 100,000 persons to 5.5 per 100,000, it has remained level through 2005. In the years between 2000 and 2005 the homicide rate has remained at an all-time low between 5.5 and 5.7 homicides per 100,000 individuals. Despite the recent stagnation of the homicide rate, however, property and violent crimes overall have continued to decrease, though at a considerably slower pace than in the 1990s.[8] Overall, the crime rate in the U.S. was the same in 2004 as in 1969, with the homicide rate being roughly the same as in 1966. Violent crime overall, however, is still at the same level as in 1974, despite having decreased steadily since 1991.[7]

Crime in the US, 1960-2004, Bureau of Justice Statistics". bjsdata.ojp.usdoj.gov... Retrieved on 2006-09-29.

Crime in the US, 1986-2005, FBI". www.fbi.gov... Retrieved on 2006-09-29.

ImpressMe-

I hate to say you're article is wrong, but you're article is WRONG. The FBI says violent crimes have been on a DECREASE!!! Were not getting killed by TERRORISTS, and you should know that, you're a smart guy right?

Before we pull new's stories can we please check actual statistics. Violence in this Country is down, and has been going down PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 11th!!!

I wonder what the violent crime statistics say about Iraq and Afghanistan?

Iraq Homicide Rate 10 Times New York City's

"BAGHDAD, Iraq — More than 5,500 Iraqis died violently in just Baghdad and three provinces in the first 12 months of the occupation, an Associated Press survey found. The toll from both criminal and political violence ran dramatically higher than violent deaths before the war, according to statistics from morgues."

That's just in Baghdad and 3 provinces over a 12 month period. And yes I realize those numbers aren't current. It's pretty hard to find an actual factual representation of what goes on in Iraq and Afghanistan. What you actually find is that these countries are not very violent; well at least not between themselves.

Crime Statistics > Murders (per capita) (most recent) by country

Here is a link that show's murder rates world wide.

www.nationmaster.com... ta

A quick search will find that neither Iraq or Afghanistan are in the top 62 countries in the world in murder rate. Those numbers don't reflect the murder's of those Iraqi's and Afghani's murdered by US soldiers though, or else I'm sure they would be battling for the number 1 and 2 postions on the list. DISGUSTING!!!

Pretty much all news is fake, a quick search and you can easily see ACTUAL news for yourself.

Iraq and Afghanistan are NOT THREATS. Why did we bring our violence to these countries? They're not murderer's, as you can see THE UNITED STATES HAS A HIGHER MURDER RATE. And ours is actually going down.
I hate that the media skews these numbers SOOOOOO MUCH that most people live in a false reality. The reality is that if AMERICA so chooses to be we can are the SAFEST country in the world. Our INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEES are so far advanced of that of any other country that if we DIDNT WANT TO EVER BE ATTACKED BY A "TERRORIST", we never would be.

Let's focus our efforts toward domestic terrorism which seems to be much more previlent in this country. And reallly if you refer to the top of the article, we don't really have to try that hard. People as a whole are just fed up with violence, in this country and worldwide. I think an easy way to stop the violence is to report the TRUTH. TELL PEOPLE THAT THE WORLD IS ACTUALLY A NICE PLACE!!! I hate fear mongering!!!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Just wait until the Taliban take over Pakistan, THEN we will have a bit more serious threat against everyone in the world. Pakistan has nukes and the Taliban won't care how they use them..

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

I hate to say you're article is wrong, but you're article is WRONG. The FBI says violent crimes have been on a DECREASE!!! Were not getting killed by TERRORISTS, and you should know that, you're a smart guy right?

Nice spin on the topic, however, the topic is not about the crime rate in the US.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

Just wait until the Taliban take over Pakistan, THEN we will have a bit more serious threat against everyone in the world. Pakistan has nukes and the Taliban won't care how they use them..

Not likely, however, you are entitled to your own opinion.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
America is lucky that 9/11 happened on Cheney's watch. Can you imagine if it would have happened under Clinton, or if it would happen again under Obama?

We had the right leaders at the right time! Thanks to Bush and Cheney for keeping this country safe!

LOL, could you imagine if it happened under Obama. He would have apologized for putting American buildings in their flight path and then bowed to show his humbleness.

Yeah HA HA HA that is FUNNY!

and besides that, silverstien would have gotten a bail out!! We would be calling them "perpetraitors" instead of muslim terrorists. Acorn would be handling the free elections in iraq. The obama youth would be there instead of blackwater and by now, he would have been on television news more than Britney Spears.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by drwizardphd

If we didnt have a country full of whiny a..ed liberals like you then maybe Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld would have had the support they needed to end things quicker. Look we are killing them at a rate of like 100 to 1... so they cant continue that forever. If you keep at it there wont be any left to terrorize. You cant procreate when you are six feet under. It is what war is about.. breaking the will of your enemy and their supporters.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

your not understanding

you cannot kill "all the terrorists"

simply because even YOU could go crazy tomorrow, and become a real terrorist

anyone can

thats why it will prove impossible to win the war, more will always come even from within your own family - its inevitable

and the REASON why so many people keep going insane and turning into terrorists is varied and different for every situation - theres no way to prevent every bad thing on earth to prevent people from going crazy

but if the government was Cool and not a Jerk, than it would surely lessen the breeding speed of terrorism, i assure you

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by RRconservative

America is lucky that 9/11 happened on Cheney's watch. Can you imagine if it would have happened under Clinton, or if it would happen again under Obama?

What exactly did Bush and Cheney do to prevent 911 from happening? It seems to me they did nothing.

I think the reason this statement isn't sinking in is you are leaving something very important out of it. I will rephrase it

Bush and cheney both KNEW 911 was going to happen and they did nothing but plan the day so that everything that happened COULD happen that day and without a hitch. In fact, so well was this day orchestrated, that every air defense we had were playing war games resembling just such an attack so that even while SOS announcements would be made, they would NOT be taken seriously leaving only TWO jet fighters to defend the united states and on this lucky day, even those two were accidently sent on a wild goose chase in the opposite direction ensuring the success of that fateful day in the history of our country.

The only thing they didnt anticipate was building 7 (what a BIG BLUNDER that was) and the passengers getting control of the plane that crashed in shanksville where had it landed, the interogation might have led to cheney but that would not be. Cheney had that one shot down, the 911 commision has admitted lying, NIST has admitted not having a clue to how building 7 came down save for a CD. Bush admitted later that Iraq had nothing to do with 911 which was the reason we went there in the first place. The bottom line is that if you ever go hunting with Cheney you are more likely to get killed doing that than a tour in Iraq

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join