It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans were killed by terrorists on Cheney's watch than on any other leader's watch in US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Look we are killing them at a rate of like 100 to 1... so they cant continue that forever. If you keep at it there wont be any left to terrorize. You cant procreate when you are six feet under.

Wow, so you are advocating the extermination of the Muslim population, based on the actions of a few extremists? I didn't realize genocide was fashionable again.

You should have said you were crazy to begin with, I wouldn't have even bothered responding.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Great post and you are right on everything you have said at lease you have done some research yourself. I also noticed there are some Obama haters in here, and some die hard Bush and Cheney supporters in here who have no clue what is going on in the real world.
Talk about being delusional, both Cheney and Bush have committed “war crimes” and some of these people think its ok I guess they think our Americans solders watching and filming little boys being rape by guards is ok, thank to Bush and Cheney sick twisted “policies”. I have to wonder how that helps get info to prevent another 911.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Did I say I was for killing all Muslims? I sure hope not because one of my good friends is a Pakistani Muslim. I am for killing all terrorists and their supporters who are against the continuation of the US, no matter what religion they are.

If you call that genocide. Then so be it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
If Cheney was so brilliant, and so concerned about National security how in the world could 911 have taken place they way the government said.

Because it DIDN'T happen the way the government said. You pretty much answered your own question.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
America is lucky that 9/11 happened on Cheney's watch. Can you imagine if it would have happened under Clinton, or if it would happen again under Obama?

We had the right leaders at the right time! Thanks to Bush and Cheney for keeping this country safe!

Safe ?? More countries hate us now then ever because of them. How does that make us safe?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You should have said you were crazy to begin with, I wouldn't have even bothered responding.

Good for you!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
In all fairness, we have to consider when we started popularly calling suspects or radical members terrorist. The death count may be lower for another president because we did not label the person committing the crime as a terrorist.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I guess they think our Americans solders watching and filming little boys being rape by guards is ok, thank to Bush and Cheney sick twisted “policies”. I have to wonder how that helps get info to prevent another 911.

Got a source for that, or just something you pulled off a blog?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

If Cheney was so brilliant, and so concerned about National security how in the world could 911 have taken place they way the government said.

Because it DIDN'T happen the way the government said. You pretty much answered your own question.

That is exactly my point.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Great post and you are right on everything you have said at lease you have done some research yourself. I also noticed there are some Obama haters in here, and some die hard Bush and Cheney supporters in here who have no clue what is going on in the real world.
Talk about being delusional, both Cheney and Bush have committed “war crimes” and some of these people think its ok I guess they think our Americans solders watching and filming little boys being rape by guards is ok, thank to Bush and Cheney sick twisted “policies”. I have to wonder how that helps get info to prevent another 911.

Oh know.. somebody doesnt like the wonderful Obama. I bet that makes me a racist in your mind.

Talk about being delusional. Why dont you talk to a psychologist and ask them which view, yours or mine, that would be considered borderline delusional.

Its not that I just say everything is ok. I just dont live in a magical world where everyone is nice but Americans and war is supposed to have rules. I am a realist and realize war is a brutal thing and people under great pressure occaisonally make mistakes.

My view is much more real than yours. You only see the handful of mistakes and you miss the big picture and the positive things that happen as well.

I guess you dont consider beheading an American way worse torture then sticking a rag in someones mouth and pouring water on it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

So you propose that every Middle Eastern Muslim is killed?
You can't fight an ideology with bullets.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wageslave1988

So you propose that every Middle Eastern Muslim is killed?
You can't fight an ideology with bullets.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension. I said:
"Did I say I was for killing all Muslims? I sure hope not because one of my good friends is a Pakistani Muslim. I am for killing all terrorists and their supporters who are against the continuation of the US, no matter what religion they are."

If that is every middle easter muslim then they should all die until they decide they have had enough.

Do you think we shouldnt have killed every japanese person until they gave in. Its war. You beat the hell out of the other side until they cant take it anymore.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Got a source for that, or just something you pulled off a blog?

U.S. Officials Admitted that Boys Were Sodomized In Iraq!

Prisonwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sorry, dodgy internet connection. Didn't see reply to the other post.
My point is, why is there even a conventional war being fought against terrorists anyway? These people aren't fighting for a nation or an empire; they're fighting for an idea. Surely the best way to prevent any more atrocities isn't bombing the hell out of them.
I'm not offering a solution, I just know that the current situation sure isn't it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

[U.S. Officials Admitted that Boys Were Sodomized In Iraq!

Prisonwww.abovetopsecret.com...

A blog. I thought so. And quoting Seymour Hersh, who is an idiot. JSOC assassin squads, anyone??

Not really a "US Official". The Guardian wrote a story quoting a "leaked memo" that the Washington Post had.

The other is a story by the Telegraph.

None of them have a quote from an actual US official saying this happened and someone was going to swing for it (like the ass-hats at Abu Ghrabi did).

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wageslave1988

Sorry, dodgy internet connection. Didn't see reply to the other post.
My point is, why is there even a conventional war being fought against terrorists anyway? These people aren't fighting for a nation or an empire; they're fighting for an idea. Surely the best way to prevent any more atrocities isn't bombing the hell out of them.
I'm not offering a solution, I just know that the current situation sure isn't it.

I believe bombing the hell out of them is the solution. You basically attack the countries they reside in until the people of that country get so sick of it they capture or kill them for you.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So you arent going to answer my question you are just going to say unbelievable... lol, that is unbelievable.

You have no idea what you are talking about, this article is about the prisoners that we captured and tortured illegally and how Cheney broke US and international laws and the war in Iraq, and Afghanistan and how Cheney was NOT interested in looking for information pertaining to 911 but to find a link with Sodom Hessian and al Qaeda.

Perhaps it is the title of the Posting. I read it the same way that this person prolly did. Now its about Cheney directly that's a bit diffrent. I took it to mean in the first posts that the blame for 9-11 lies on the VP and President. Mind you that they had only been in office a short time compared to Clinton's time in. Would have you complained this loudly if it had been Clinton? Or right after the Somlia disater? Why now? It just seems a bit fishy to me.

Edit: for content.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by ShadowMaster]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't know what's worse...

... blaming the Bush adminstration for something festering under Clinton....

... thinking that 2000 and the following years were somehow magical, where PBS and NPR, along with Garafalo and Franken... and everyone in the world for that matter, was suddenly propelled forward into an enlightened state of consciousness where Barney and the Teletubbies, along with Sesame Street and the Great Space Coaster... all was were anathema and children were exhaulted to diety status.

And people wonder what's wrong with the world?

link   

... thinking that 2000 and the following years were somehow magical, where PBS and NPR, along with Garafalo and Franken... and everyone in the world for that matter, was suddenly propelled forward into an enlightened state of consciousness where Barney and the Teletubbies, along with Sesame Street and the Great Space Coaster... all was were anathema and children were exhaulted to diety status.

link   

The WORLD is what's wrong with the world.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by abecedarian]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join