It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true mason information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

To be a Mason is to be a man. If you are not a man you are not a Mason.
Co-masonry is not Masonry anymore the Anglican is Roman Catholic.

Try this group: www.amorc.org... They welcome women and it sounds like you will fit in just fine

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I feel compelled to give my opinion on Freemasonry. It's been a long rollercoaster ride for me in regards to secret societies and what their places are amongst society. I feel after 7 years or so of intense interest in the subject, I have come nearly full circle. When absorbing information, I use the logical rational side of my mind but my intuition always has the final say. That to me is important in sifting through the bulls**t that makes up conspiracy theories. If you all havent noticed, the vast majority of all that is printed on this site have negative emotional attachments to them. Fear Fear Fear hitting us in the ears and eyes on a daily basis. One must be fearless to have clear judgement. Like knowing kung fu, being completely fearless is like knowing one of the most effective forms of self defense known to man.
Freemasonry is not the only "secret society or society which has secrets" in existance. Perhaps ask yourselves why there are others and why they don't all see eye to eye. It is because there is an inner world of conflict and shifting management that has been going on for quite some time. It is important to understand that there are alot and I mean alot of good people on the inside that not only want the best for us all but also can't wait for disclosure also. They want disclosure but can't disclose it themselves for they have to play the game by the rules. You see "Freemasony" is all about releasing the answers of who we are and how we came to be at an indivividual basis. "A man is smart, People are a bunch of panicky animals and you know it"(to borrow a line from MIB) Being given this knowledge is both a privilige and a burden. You get to know but not tell. Some of these good people in the know, push this knowledge onto us in Books and TV shows and Movies, but in the only way they are allowed to which is in code like metaphores.They can't help directly but can nudge us subconsiously.
These societies have been waring over this grand catylist of knowledge for centuries like chess players with running shot clocks. There are no such things as prophecies, only well kept schedules, sometimes modified to suit current management. If a bus stops at a bus stop on time with the timetable, is that prophecy. NO. This old game of chess is coming to a scheduled end and it is going to be Us who decide our ultimate fate. That is how it has always been planned. Bad people have played on this by filling our heads with fear and mistrust of one another. We need unity with love if we are to suceed into the next conciousness shift. If you want to see this grand catalyst of knowledge which is of our ancient predeluvian past, you need only look at the surface of the earth through mediums such as google earth.
Here is a slideshow that I have uploaded of the earth's surface as a rough example. If you've seen Kung Fu Panda, it is significant to the ancient history of Buddism and Hinduism as you will see. Po the Panda is a Buddah character and Uguay the turtle is a wise ancient Reptillian character who gave technological knowledge or "dragon scroll" to Po - buddah character.
Notice that they are seated under a peach tree and if turned upside down they are under an apple tree. All of the images that I've viewed from a high point are multi directional and multi perspective and multi scaled.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I can say that I live ontop of a teardrop apart of huge sculpture of a face of a queen of sorts whom is crying. The developers of the place I live in were nice enough to colour all of the roof tops blue for effect. Quite touching

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Question everything, even a Mason attempting to justify his own actions

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Groucho's famous line was "I would never join a club that would have me as a member" - hilarious.

Which reminds me, who are our great comediens today? Steve Martin always makes me laugh, but I am off topic, sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Thanks for posting those links. I will copy that down and post it any time some idiot comes here and starts spreading lies. It is refreshing to have all that great knowlege in one place. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am a mason in Michigan..plain and simple..to be one ask one. Were not evil, or out to control the world. It's about helping your fellow man, and giving back to your community, and a brotherhood. If your a brother, then you are welcome to any lodge anywhere in the world anytime. My masonic brothers are some of the best people I have ever met in my life.

but the information we share with each other is kept a secret, this practice dates back to the beginning of the order, it's just to keep the tradition.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ask a Catholic if joining the Church is a good idea. Ask him how he feels about his Church, and other Catholics.

Of course he will be completely open about his faith and tell you the absolute unbiased truth.

Ask a Freemason if joining the Lodge is a good idea. Ask how he feels about the Craft, and other Freemasons.

Of course he will be completely open about his craft, and tell you the absolute unbiased truth. He will reveal all the Masonic secrets so you can make an informed opinion.
Yeah, sure he will.

My friend, do whatever you wish to do.
Follow your own conscience.
I am not going to save your soul, or even suggest what you should do with it.

If you are spiritual, pray for guidance, it will be given you in no uncertain terms. If you are not spiritual, flip a coin and hope for the best.

The world is now locked in deadly spiritual,warfare between the God lovers, and members of the Craft. (Both Freemasons and Wica Witches follow their respective crafts). Guys cannot become witches any more than the girls can join Masonry.

Choose which side you are going to be on in this spiritual war, and hang on.like grim death.

It is going to be a very bumpy ride for all of us in this spiritual war.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
wow since when did wanting information on what a group does have anything to do with a "spiritual war" thats so absurd. All the buzz about secret societies and their evil doings is just so stupid. PM me if you want some information on tis since the only replies you seem to get are just 40 yards short of relevance to your topic.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I didn't want to start another thread, so I am posting in here. I am currently in Arkansas doing some training. While I was here I had an occasion to visit a Lodge.

I arrived to a large building. One part of the building had Blue Lodge, the rest had Scottish Rite tones to it. It was a 2 1/2 story building that covered an entire block. Made of marble with many columns it is a impressive landmark in Arkansas. Inside the architects out did themself. Two Blue Lodge rooms, the rest are a mix of York and Scottish Rite (the building is owned though by the Scottish Rite).

After I took a tour of the building, I sat down for dinner with the Brothers of Western Star #2. It's a small historic Lodge and the Brothers are F&AM vs. Idaho which is AF&AM, but I enjoy it all nonetheless. The meeting was short, but it was only a Stated meeting. Afterwards I was talking with the Brothers who informed me that Albert Pike was a member of their Lodge. They talked about the history of the Lodge and told me that across the street is an apartment complex that used to be a hotel. It kept its name from when it was a hotel which is "The Albert Pike".

I took some pics:

Building
Scottish Rite Eagles
Stained Glass Window
Stained Glass 2
Stained Glass 3
Pike quote
Entrance Hall

I have more, but I don't have them uploaded.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Spiritual warfare IS the big issue here.

The Occult origins and the secrecy and deception that is the foundation stone of Masonry is widely known about, even if the exact details need some research to uncover.

Just bear one thing in mind.
A secret society that binds you with oaths (upon your very life) before you know what it is all about.is a fairly dangerous undertaking.

When you visit your prospective lodge as a visitor, ask for a written copy of the sworn oath you will undertake as an entered apprentice, BEFORE you take that oath.

They will not give it to you.

That should start alarm bells ringing if nothing else does.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Then I will ask you this, are you a member? no... How do you know the info from the ones who claimed to be members spilling the truth is legit...I could claim to be a green beret serving under a special operation division, disprove me! My military records for civilian use will only show so much to you. I have a copy of my oath and entire entrance ceremony from my lodge..do you? no..you do not. If you were to ask for it before you were a member..you would not get it, because you are not a real member yet. I was never threatened to be killed if i told of the all powerful "secrets" I would lose my membership yes..but be killed c'mon You get a book after you passed your third degree which has in black and white all the words spoken during each ceremony

stop believing the history channel specials and youtube videos

there is no Masonic conspiracy, it's absurd to think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NamiraNerd

If you want the truth maybe ask an ex-mason that was a 32nd or 33rd degree. Otherwise you will never acquire the truth, especially if you go to a lodge or a fully active Mason. This is largely due to the fact that they are sworn to secrecy. They will only tell you generic things. Also keep in mind that most active masons don't really know themselves. They are told what the higher levels feel they 'need' to know to keep them functioning on their level. The key is in finding an ex-mason of high degree, preferrably 32nd or 33rd.

Good Hunting

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes you are quite right.

The oath you will take is secret, and binding. You will not be given it in advance.

But you will most certainly be given a very strong reminder of your "obligation" afterwards.

I have here a bill of sale for a block of land.
I expect you to sign this document without first reading it.

The details of this land and the price I demand are secret.
The document is legally binding once you sign..

You will not be told what you have bought, or how much it will cost until you have signed it. The details are secret.

Once you have signed the document you will be given a copy.

That is how Freemasonry works.
You are led into it completely BLIND and the oaths are binding.
You will forfeit your very life if you break this obligation.

And that is fair enough, because that is what you agree to.

Blindfolded, with a hangman's noose around your neck, and a dagger held at your heart you swear an oath under duress you have no knowledge of beforehand, that you cannot later revoke.

Sounds like fun, huh ?

I wold like some of you Craft Brethren to deny this is true.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Good timing. I actually spoke to a fellow of the Craft a few days ago (May 29th to be exact); We were discussing historical figures that have been Masons throughout history and a question of membership was brought up to me. I was intrigued, so I asked what was necessary to become a brother.

He told me to research two things:
1: Key of Hiram (this is a book)
2: Hiram Abiff (this is a supposed person)

After doing so, if I were still interested, to contact him. All that is needed to become a brother is to know one, believe in a god, and be a decent person.

I suggest doing some research on the above two subjects and deciding from that point. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
Also keep in mind that most active masons don't really know themselves. They are told what the higher levels feel they 'need' to know to keep them functioning on their level. The key is in finding an ex-mason of high degree, preferrably 32nd or 33rd.
Except, of course, the fact that any master mason can go from 3rd to 32nd° in the Scottish Rite in one weekend for around $175 last time I checked. No big secrets imparted, just hours of watching guys put on plays. Not nearly as big a deal as people make it out to be. Don't get suckered in by the big degree number. It means nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oh yes, study Hiram Abiff, and learn all about Masonry.

If you want to know about Bush, Cheney, 911, and all about the guy from Kenya, and all the corruption deception and evil in the US government today, just study the life of Thomas Jefferson.

If you study Jefferson in detail you will know everything there is to know about American Government and how it works,

Study Hiramic Legend and know absolutely everything about Masonry.
Yeah, right............

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Sweetly put!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I enjoy much when words are spoken for me. I never said Hiram Abiff was the undying representation of the Craft or that he represents the entirety of it; Just a contributor to Masonic philosophy and some of their rituals. Good thing you weren't the one seeking this information, huh?

Thanks for the input and sarcasm though!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well, one of the founding legends of Masonry is the example given in the Hiramic Legend.

Thomas Jefferson was one of the founding fathers, wrote (and partially plagiarized) the Declaration of Independence, and over all was a person who you should spend more time reading about than just a Wikipedia article.

Now, I'm not sure why you think InnateNight was saying that you should only study about Hiram to understand Masonry, 'cause that's not what he said.

The Hiram Key is a book that delves into several mysteries with Masonry.

So, a better comparison would be reading a book on a theoretical history of the United States.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
The world is now locked in deadly spiritual,warfare between the God lovers, and members of the Craft. (Both Freemasons and Wica Witches follow their respective crafts). Guys cannot become witches any more than the girls can join Masonry.

Choose which side you are going to be on in this spiritual war, and hang on.like grim death.

Right, so the Freemasons are allied to the Wiccans in this "war"?

What side are the dragons and vampires on? Coz I'm totally sticking with them... They've got the good stuff, with the flaming breath and immortality and whatnot.

Originally posted by Egyptia
If you want the truth maybe ask an ex-mason that was a 32nd or 33rd degree. Otherwise you will never acquire the truth, especially if you go to a lodge or a fully active Mason. This is largely due to the fact that they are sworn to secrecy. They will only tell you generic things. Also keep in mind that most active masons don't really know themselves. They are told what the higher levels feel they 'need' to know to keep them functioning on their level. The key is in finding an ex-mason of high degree, preferrably 32nd or 33rd.

Firstly, you don't seem to understand that 32nd & 33rd degree Masons are no more senior than 3rd degree Masons. Furthermore, the 32nd and 33rd degrees are of an appendant body of Masonry called the Scottish Rite which, similarly, has no authority over the rest of Freemasonry. Thirdly, some Masonic appendant bodies don't even HAVE 32nd or 33rd degrees.

There is nothing magical about the 33rd degree. It is a great honour within Freemasonry, but it isn't the point at which the "veil is lifted" and suddenly the Mason becomes aware of all kinds of secret mystical stuff, nor is he invited to join some vast cabal of hand-wringing puppetmasters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join