It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks for all the stories and personal experiences it was a good read
I can't really contribute as I have never really had any strange occurrences in my life, but I have always been fascinated by them. Maybe I need to mediate more or something.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by TheComte
Vegetarianism is the diet of ascension. "Opening portals" is the beginnings of the act of ascending. Or so the belief is.

Most, if not all, true mystics, Hindu swamis, spiritually advanced individuals are vegetarians.

So was Hitler.

Just sayin...

Not all vegetarians are swamis, but all swamis are vegetarians.

“Manusmriti” (5:56), “There is no sin in eating meat… but abstention brings great rewards.”

It was also common practice for the ‘Kshatriya’ caste (warriors) to eat meat as it gave more strength and set the mind up ‘more’ for fighting.

hinduism.about.com...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by TheComte]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The people on the raw vegetarian/vegan diet are the most loving people i have ever met. Trully loving and they all become your friends. I sincerely feel at peace when i meet these people. So no doubt darkness is trying to destroy people from finding out the benefits of what nature has provided for us. Darkness is doing this by manipulating with GMO's, hybrids, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides etc destroying the vary sources vital to our health. I shudder when i hear them words.
Read the blatant raw foodist propaganda by Joe Alexander
www.bluedolphinpublishing.com...
also www.scribd.com...
Excerpt:
The greatest value of the raw food diet is its transformative value. To a great extent, when you take up the raw food diet, you become a new and different and better person. You don't just stay the old person, only a little healthier. You become, to a great extent, a new being with new interests, a new philosophy and outlook on life, new goals and desires. You become more of your essence, your true and natural self. You become a person who is more a part of the one great life of Nature and less of the confused human world. You become less "of the world" and more "of the Earth."

Such transformations of course are impossible to imagine before you have experienced them. So the raw food diet doesn't so much "improve you" as "replace you" with somebody better! One of the most common statements of people who take up raw food diet in middle age or later, is that they now feel younger than they did even as teenagers. And yet at the same time they feel possessors of an ancient and ageless and eternal wisdom. The spirit is old and wise, and fresh and young at the same time.

Raw foodists get new insight into how much better (than we commonly imagine) life can and should be, how Nature intended it to be. The common little miseries of life, such as frequent colds and flu, indigestions, chapping of the hands and lips in cold weather, bad breath, sluggishness and depression, disappear, and become seen as not natural and normal parts of life at all, but indications of an unbalanced and unhealthy, chronically poisoned condition.

Unfortunately most of us who take up the raw food diet in our adult years have already been badly damaged by our preceding years and generations of unnatural living. Most of us already have decayed teeth and other deformities. But we do the best we can, and hope that by writing books and spreading this knowledge we can influence a widespread return to more natural living so that future generations do not have to suffer as we have. And of course there is the matter of reincarnation: we want to propagate knowledge that can help make this world a better place to be reborn into! That is one reason why I am trying to spread the knowledge and practice of a raw food diet. If reincarnation is true and I am to be reborn into this world, I want this knowledge widely available so I can rediscover it again!...

You can make a comparison between a meal of raw vegetables, and a meal of the same types of vegetables cooked. The raw vegetables leave you feeling light, fresh and alert, whereas the same vegetables cooked will make you feel lethargic and sluggish. It is common experience, how one feels lazy, dull and sluggish for hours after a big meal, such as Thanksgiving dinner. But meals of raw food don't produce such lethargy and dullness. Vegetarians don't believe in killing for food, but too often they kill their food by cooking it!

Raw food diet is a sort of rational and healthy austerity. It is the sort of discipline that makes you more free. For example, a skilled draftsman and painter is free to make pictures that look like anything he or she desires to create. The unskilled person is free only to fool around and make childish-looking pictures. A raw food diet is a healthy discipline that frees you to be more creative, work harder and think more clearly. It also makes you more free to enjoy the beauties and wonders of the natural world.

A whole place dedicated to raw food:
www.curezone.com...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well I asked a few Buddhist monks in my area and nope, none of them are hearing voices...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
www.realufos.net...

"Lots of people will disappear - be killed off by PTB - that have info etc.
Others will disappear in very odd circumstances."

The times of prophecy are upon us once again. That prediction was made before April 27 this year.

Also, regarding the moon rising video which is so popular right now.

"Many whistleblowers - especially regarding NASA come out over the summer - Ufo related?. "

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Evil Vegetarian Killers -
Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, Genghis Khan. I saw the argument against Hitler being a vegetarian. Don't know if it's true. How about the other three?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
ok ... i alway love reading these threads for the people im pretty sure just say they are having experiences to have something to talk about or seem cool,

but about a week ago, i was walking to the kitchen from my bedroom and i very clearly heard some one say my name, this has never happened before and i have never ever had any real kind of paranornal experience before so to speak, and the fact the i was just talking to my gf about it last night, and i was also talking to her about becomming a vegitarian ... although this was just an urge i had ... but its wierd for me cause im a man who loves his steak ... like ill be excited all day if i know im going to the local steak house that night

but yeah no mistaking that it was my name called loud and clear it was only once and hasnt happened again since ... it wasnt like it was distant either it was like it was from like 2 metres away at most, i havnt heard any chattering or anyting else that im aware of so far yet though, as soon as i seen a bunch of people posting that recently they have had the name call ... i was like wow maybe there is somthing to this

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
Evil Vegetarian Killers -
Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, Genghis Khan. I saw the argument against Hitler being a vegetarian. Don't know if it's true. How about the other three?

Genghis Khan a vegetarian? Laughable. If you knew anything about the Mongol culture you'd know that Genghis Khan could not have possibly been a vegetarian.

Mongols were/are herders and hunters. They ate meat, and dairy products made from herd animals. They looked on vegetarians with contempt. The fact that they ate meat, gave them a strength advantage over the vegetarian peasant warriors of the southern tribes they conquered.

Against the Jurchen the Mongols had an advantage in diet, which included a lot of meat, milk and yogurt, and they could miss a day or two of eating better than Jurchen soldiers, who ate grains.

www.fsmitha.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I come from a european background and are strong meat eaters. Heck my mum mostly ate meat with me when she was pregnant. My anger was through the roof and i was constantly depressed, tired and lethargic. I hated other people and was always infuriated. I ate meat everyday and was always called the stress head screamer of the family.
Ever since my switch to RAW vegan and i have to emphasise raw as nothing i eat is cooked. I became a changed loving person. I can attest to this. I also felt sorry for people who act the way i used to be. I hate to admit it but it actually rendered me sensitive and cry if people attack me but i still love them. I learned about universal love and have so much love for everything. It has wanted me to help change the world to bring peace and love.
Food companies lace meat with hormones, chemicals, preservaties and additives that could send anyone wild and heath debilitating.
Most actors and actresses are vegetarian to maintain their beauty and i dont see them going around killing anyone.
I suggest you watch the movie Mongol about Ghengis Kahn and you might get a different perspective besides the false western school teachings.
Anyway heres a different fact:
www.proteinpower.com...
n response to the suggestion that Genghis Khan, the "scourge of God", was a vegetarian. Presumably he played badminton and went line dancing as well! Ridiculous!
To the Mongols eating meat defined them, made them what they were. They considered themselves more manly than their vegetarian neighbours to the south, whom they looked on with contempt.
Speaking of his meat-eating heritage, Kublai Khan, grandson of Genghis Khan, said, "Meat is for men and grass is for animals."
The Mongols were a nomadic people, and as all nomadic peoples their diet was centred on meat and milk - and also millet, which the Mongol women harvested from the wild.
As the Mongol empire expanded their diet became more cosmopolitan, but it was always heavily meat-based.
I can only assume that the person who made the suggestion latched on the fact that Genghis Khan embraced Buddhism and made it the official state regligion, and jumped to the conclusion that he must have been vegetarian! But Genghis Khan embraced TIBETAN BUDDHISM, not the gentle, vegetarian Indian Buddhism of Gautama Buddha,
Genghis Khan's Mongol hordes rampaged through the Muslim lands to the north, but they never went anywhere near Gautama Buddha's part of the world. Tibetan Buddhism was NOT vegetarian. (The Tibetans didn't kill the animals themselves - bad karma - they had an under class that did it for them.) And to this day, that is still the case. In summary, Genghis Khan was not a vegetarian. I'm sorry but to suggest otherwise is laughable.

Vegetarian list:
HUMANITARIANS - ACTIVIST: Gandhi, Rosa Parks, Princess Diana, Teresa Hsu, Buddha, Aung San Suu Kyi, Cesar Chavez, Jane Goodall.

PURE GENIUS: Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Pythagoras, Leonardo Da Vinci, Socrates, Darwin, Plato, Isaac Newton, Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, Confucius - Yehudi Menuhin.

ACTORS: Brad Pitt, Leonardo De Caprio, Josh Hartnett, Tom Hanks, Forest Whitaker, Jackie Chan, John Cleese, Dustin Hoffman, Tobey Maguire, William Defoe, Pierce Brosnan, Woody Harrelson, Richard Gere, Jared Leto, Robert Redford, Keenan Ivory Wayans, Danny De Vito, Christian Bale - Oliver Stone.

ACTRESSES: Jessica Biehl, Demi Moore, Natalie Portman, Liv Tyler, Ashley Judd, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow, Pamela Anderson, Kim Basinger, Christina Applegate, Alyssa Milano, Petra Nemcova, Jennifer Connelly, Reese Witherspoon, Angela Basset, Daryl Hanna, Candace Bergen, Kate Winslett, Lisa Bonet, Joanna Lumley, Anne Parillaud, Brigitte Bardot.

SINGERS: Seal, Justin Timberlake, Lenny Kravitz, Prince, Billy Idol, Peter Gabriel, Moby, Common, Ziggy Marley, All The Beatles, Little Richard, Bob Dillon, Benji Madden, Kenny Loggins, Russell Simmons - Pink, Brandy, Shania Twain, Joss Stone, Carrie Underwood, Sade, Tracy Chapman, Vanessa Williams, Annie Lennox, Avril Lavigne, Erika Bardu, India Arie, Natalie Imbruglia, Nena, Tina Turner, Missy Elliot.

WRITERS: H. G. Wells, Mark Twain, George Bernard Shaw, Voltaire, Leo Tolstoy, Thoreau.

ATHLETES: Martina Navratilova (Tennis - won Wimbledon nine times), Carl Lewis (nine time Olympic champion sprinter), Edwin Moses (Olympic champion hurdles), Billie Jean King (Tennis), Joe Namath (football), Stan Price (world record bench press), Bill Pearl (four time Mr. Universe), Dave Scott (six time winner Ironman Triathlon), Charlene Wong Williams (Olympic champion figure skater).

All this propaganda about vegetarianism is to seduce fear and propaganda into alot of people.
Also the organisation Peta was founded by Rothschilds. I think this is a front organisation to make vegetarians look bad.

As for Charles Manson. They were scavengers. They mostly ate out of bins and whatever was lying on the ground. All these could have been touched by diseased pests who also ate the scraps. Not to mention the drugs they were all on that could exhume a different state of mind.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

however, veganism was the diet in the garden of eden and will be in the new kingdown. "and the lion shall lay down with the lamb" even anmimals will cease to eat flesh.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth smuggler
reply to post by ldyserenity

however, veganism was the diet in the garden of eden and will be in the new kingdown. "and the lion shall lay down with the lamb" even anmimals will cease to eat flesh.

It is also revealed in revelations that when the Kingdon of God is established on Earth that people will only be eating 9 different fruits of the tree.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogund.3
The voices you are hearing in my opinion are just the thoughts of others. It's a telepathic bridge you are making with human consciousness on a whole.

Here's my method to 'hear voices'

1.) close your eyes and sit or lay down in a quiet spot with no noise.

2.) focus on that humming/high freq sound in your ears (people call it tinnitus aka ringing in the ears). I use this as my own personal meditation technique.

3.) Keep focusing on that sound and stay on it... get deeper within the ringing in your ears.

4.) Soon enough you will hear voices.. random words... that come and go. I've heard a loud AHH, someone saying something in a foreign language, and a female voice saying 'GOODBYE'.

Yes, this sounds a bit crazy but I discovered this a while back when meditating.. I got it to work about 50-60% of the time (sometimes I would just fall asleep..: /)

Post back with results!

That's a good post and I agree with you regarding the voices which can be heard whilst meditating. I know this because I use exactly the same method of technique to meditate, even to the point of turning my tinnitus into a positive tool instead of an annoyance.

But I have to err from your theory because the voice I heard calling my name (see page two of the thread) was most definitely different from the voices I have heard in a meditative state. Markedly so.

The voices while I am meditating are inside me whereas the voice I heard which prompted me to post was outside, directional, and very clear. I have been meditating for over 20 years and know the experience of doing so on many levels. The voice I heard was not subconscious or meditative and there was definitely nobody else in the house.

Regarding the rest of the thread...No, I am not delusional, there was nobody else in the house, and for the record I eat meat roughly once every two weeks.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And the greatest vegetarian of them all JESUS

www.geocities.com...

"Ye shall not eat the flesh of any creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses."

We all know today with meat laced with hormones, irradiation and other chemicals, charred bring about heart disease, cholesterol and sickness.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

www.geocities.com...

"Ye shall not eat the flesh of any creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses."

We all know today with meat laced with hormones, irradiation and other chemicals, charred bring about heart disease, cholesterol and sickness.

Yet if the bible is to be believed he condoned eating flesh; by creating enough fish to feed five thousand people.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrIII

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

www.geocities.com...

Yet if the bible is to be believed he condoned eating flesh; by creating enough fish to feed five thousand people.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the essene teachings form the dead sea scrolls not the bible. It was written before the bible and the lost teachings of Jesus.

I myself believe alot of the bible has been manipulated since it has been changed throughout history.

And to the person about sacrifice of animal to God i have to wonder which God. As it has been said that genesis consists of 2 Gods.

Charles clan drank blood.

Every evil cult especially Bohemian Grove sacrifice animals and humans and drink their blood. Could sacrificing of animal flesh and blood please God and which God?

The conciousness of love and light and the power fo the mind over evil:
Jesus said to Satan:

'Thou shalt worship the Eternal All and Him alone shalt thou serve in all purity of heart.' For ye knoweth well, ye have the authority over this world for a time, but the age cometh when all things shall enter into the Rest, and thy power and authority shall cease, yea even as every evil work shall cease and be no more. For in the beginning ye did offer Adam all things also, but when he chose the good over the evil, which ye thought not he would, ye sought after to destroy him and his seed, yea even causing a flood to ruin all things of the holy creation. But I spake unto Adam and Adam unto his sons, and Noah prepared an ark with mine angels and did save a holy remnant of the creation, and mankind did flourish after the flood. But the time draweth nigh when the righteous shall inherit the earth, and those of humane love will prosper in all things, and ye shall be no more over them, nor have power to corrupt the creation."

And after a time, Jesus returned from the wilderness and his parents happy to see him made him a feast, and they gave unto him the gifts, which the wise men had presented, to him as a babe in the manger. And Mary spake, saying: "These things have we kept for thee, Jesus, even to this day." And she gave unto him the frankincense, and the myrrh, and the gold. And Jesus took of the frankincense; of the myrrh he gave unto Mary Magdalene; but of the gold he gave unto his parents to distribute among the combines of the brothers and sisters, those of the holy way. And much happiness and joy did they experience at the feast, for the spirit of peace was with them in all they did and spoke. And they did eat the produce of the earth and drank the juice of the ripened fruits, even as the Holy Law commandeth.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I hear people all the time its called your concience

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by playa4real

Thank you for sharing your information. I sent you a PM - but since this was your first posting I know you are not able to reply. I sent you a way to get back to me.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

that information has been simply the starting point here, it is what led me to find out if there is anything going on. Notice I did not start something about it, just on the information that it may happen, because that information came out last year. But since it seems from urban survival that people have begun hearing things in the last few months - now I am investigating it.

There are 3 of us who are going to do an investigation, this is not a tomorrow results investigation and research into the voices. My intent to to keep in touch with people on a regular basis who are experiencing voices. I hope to find out if the voices are becoming louder in understanding them etc.

I find this topic very intriguing and want to know more.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have heard a voice in my right ear once, but that was while I was listening to some binaural beats.

Last couple of months I have been hearing sounds like my front gate opening and closing but no one's there. The most odd situation was a few weeks ago when I was in the shower, I heard my front door open and close like someone was coming in. The door is aluminum with glass panels so it makes a fair bit of noise when you close it. This was strange because my front door was locked and I was the only one home. I checked with my parents etc and no one came home during the day when this occurred. I ruled out a robber because nothing was missing and my MacBook was still sitting on the bench which is right near the front door.

The weird thing is though that my dog reacted to it. Sometimes he comes in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower and on this occasion we both got startled when we heard the door open and close. My pup is very alert and we both reacted at the same time. There was obviously no one there so I still remain puzzled to this day.

You know what they say about dogs and cats being aware of the spirit world? Maybe humans are starting to evolve and being more spiritually aware.

Frequently I hear the front gate open and close like someone is coming to visit, but there's no one there. It's kind of strange because the sound is real, just like it would sound if there was someone there. So real in fact that I look out the window to see who's visiting.

About this time I was getting into learning about spirits and the astral realm. Not long after I decided I wanted to eventually move to a vegetarian diet, and at the moment I only consume chicken and fish. Red meat, pork and lamb don't enter my mouth.

This could be a bunch for coincidences but I'm not sure either way. I think it's a bit silly to dismiss this kind of stuff straight away. Anyway that's what I've noticed recently, not ground breaking stuff but someone might see some similarities.

---

One other paranormal thing I did experience was a few nights ago I couldn't sleep so I stayed up watching TV. At about 3:30 am there WAS someone tapping on the ranch slider of my sleep out. I have never been so scared in my life.

[edit on 18/5/09 by dmorgan]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is anyone willing to do there own experiment. I'd be willing to become a vegetarian and see if this happens to me. Maybe whats happening is linked to the spirituality of eating an animal that once had a soul, and a higher force is for some reason making vegetarians allot more in tune consciously becasue they are not eating meat.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join