It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

you say:

"After the incident, the army had launched diverse security protocols that have banned any reference to the results, the reasons or consequences of the experiment."

The obvious question then is where did you or your source get this information from?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by devilruski

Thanks for your post, I think there are many people who have decided for some reason over the last few months to stop eating meat on their own. There are many people who have posted that they have gone off meat or their desire for meat over the last few months was waned.

The thread is not about people doing something that is not what they naturally want to do in the first place. This is to see if there really is something coming through over the last couple of months and what type of things have been coming through or people's experiences with them.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

It is also revealed in revelations that when the Kingdon of God is established on Earth that people will only be eating 9 different fruits of the tree.

It is is it? Can you please tell me the chapter and verse so I can look it up. ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
The thread is not about people doing something that is not what they naturally want to do in the first place.

Yet you ignore those that provide tales of their own experiences if they don't fit what you want/expect in detail? If they're not to your liking, theyre not valid?

AND you're all too willing to attack someone for stating the obvious by saying SOME/CERTAIN people should indeed seek current medical help. THAT is an irrefutable fact. And if you choose to deny it then shame on you - SOME people do suffer delusions, and need help.

This is to see if there really is something coming through over the last couple of months and what type of things have been coming through or people's experiences with them.

You need an ability to LISTEN to the noise, not just hear it.

From your posts in this thread, you appear a paranoid, defensive and arrogant soul, and far from being able to grasp whats going on.

No offence intended.. Just an observation and personal opinion.

[edit on 18/5/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

And the greatest vegetarian of them all JESUS

www.geocities.com...

"Ye shall not eat the flesh of any creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses."

We all know today with meat laced with hormones, irradiation and other chemicals, charred bring about heart disease, cholesterol and sickness.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

So the FISH and bread miracle didn't happen after all then?

Fish is a creature, fish has a body, fish has flesh, a brain, a nervous system, a life.

Jesus did eat meat. Fish meat.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Yet you ignore those that provide tales of their own experiences if they don't fit what you want/expect in detail? If they're not to your liking, theyre not valid?

AND you're all too willing to attack someone for stating the obvious by saying SOME/CERTAIN people should indeed seek current medical help. THAT is an irrefutable fact. And if you choose to deny it then shame on you - SOME people do suffer delusions, and need help.

Actually you obviously did not read my post correctly - when someone posted that ALL people need to see a doctor - that is where I have disagreed - BUT I also said - everyone has a right to their own opinions on things - but the type of closed minded thoughts that all voices heard are because those people are schizo.

From your posts in this thread, you appear a paranoid, defensive and arrogant soul, and far from being able to grasp whats going on.

No offence intended.. Just an observation and personal opinion.

[edit on 18/5/2009 by badw0lf]

That is your opinion and you have a right to your opinion - because your opinions are valid to you. My opinion, experiences and other people's opinions and experiences are just as valid as your own. So if you feel I have come across in a certain way - well that is how you have read my postings - but I would wager a bet that the majority of people who have read them - disagree with you. As for being defensive and arrogant in any postings - well yes - when I need to defend people expressing their experiences without being put down for them and told they are crazy from others! ABSOLUTELY - I will defend people's experiences as their own and they are NOT to be boxed in as delusional as a few who have posted wanted to imply.

Thank you for expressing your opinions - as everyone has opinions - and you will find I will totally be defensive for those people posting here. Though you will also find - once I have replied to someone regarding this type basis - I do it once only - after that - since I have already said my piece - I do not get into "tit for tat" postings - that just takes things down to another level which I don't like going to.

so don't expect any other direct replies - to whatever opinions you have - as you have a right to express them - and I have a right to ignore any future ones.

I also want to encourage others to not let the very few negative comments/postings made to stop you from expressing what is happening in your life regarding this type experiences. As you see in the thread 99.99% of postings are similar and of a positive vein.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by The time lord

Yep. Nailed it!

For everybody else..

Vegetarian for the last decade, Vegan for the last 3 or so.. No voices as of yet and still in the flesh. None of my friends after all these years have disappeared either.

All people are doing here, is reading something off the internet and relating it to their own random experience. Then thinking to themselves "this must be it."

The only way you could reasonably believe something like this is if it happened to you or someone you knew. It wouldn't make sense for reasonable adults to go believing everything they read on the internet, especially when the theory is transcendance into a parallel universe because of an eating habit that hundreds of millions of people abide by.

Let's get serious...

Hello there, thanks but which part did I nail it? Was it the rapture theory or the cyborg upgrade theory?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Okay first off, this thread title does sound very absurd i have to admit. I think it could have done without the vegetarian aspect in the title, but anyway. However i am not dismissing this just yet, as i like to entertain ideas and theories.

I've read most but not all the pages of the thread, but these are some things which have come to mind regarding this:

- Spirits? Perhaps the voices people hear are spirits, perhaps the spirit world and our world is changing somehow.

- Other dimensions: Perhaps the voices people are allegedly hearing are actually those from another dimension or parallel universe. Who knows maybe those in another dimension are hearing voices too and are having a conversation about hearing voices!

- The Rapture: Not sure about this. It is impossible for me to say either way. How many people are we talking about disappearing?

- Catholic/Mother Shipton Prophecy: Has anybody heard of this prophecy i can't remember it exactly i think it was prophesised by an old woman in the olden days called Mother Shipton who was known as some sort of psychic or something, or maybe it was a Catholic prophecy. If i recall it mentioed the sky going red and people hearing voices calling the names in the sound of loved ones, but they are infact demons. Anybody who looks outside their house during this time will instantly die. Perhaps this is the start? Who knows?

- DarkKnight Prophecy: Sort of links in with the Mother Shipton Prophecy I would post a link to his thread but...well i can't be bothered. Just search for it. ATS user DarkKnight saidweird things would start to happen starting around this year, culminating in a certain date (i forget which, but he was specific) in October 2011 which would be known as the Dark Knight...not "night" but "Knight" whereby some massive event was going to happen. Not sure what exactly...i can't remember what he said. But he was so certain that he was leaving to go live in the wilderness.

- CERN: That huge collider machine thing the scientists developed? Did they ever try it again? I read something on ATS saying scientists admitted they created a little black hole. Was that true? Could this be linked to that in some way?

- Mental illness: We can't dispute mental illness in the case of some people hearing voices, unless this gets really wide spread and much more attention.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

First – (Yes, it starts with the webbot language) Webbot had predicted starting last year people would begin disappearing – even groups right in front of others. I really like the part that the “elite” will disappear – even with bodyguards etc. They won’t disappear to a “good” place.
From www.UrbanSurvival.com...

Now lets look at what seems to be happening right now. It may be others are disappearing to a “good” place right now.

This information is from http//:www.urbansurvival.com

An article was written by a Jon Sumby for Tasmanian Times – the work is fiction – it is about people hearing voices and then disappearing about 3 months after the start of hearing them.

Link to article: tasmaniantimes.com.../weblog/article/jimbo/

Hi would you mind pointing to what I am to read?

What link am I supposed to click on on these web pages?

I need a picture

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
One thing to add is if people are hearing voices in their head other than their own, they should probably seek out some form of medical treatment. Vegetarian or not, Schizophrenia is a very real and dangerous problem and left untreated can lead to severe side effects, sure it can be theraputic to air whats happening to yourself, but please also do seek proffesional help before you dissapear also.

I assure you I am not schizophrenic.This is exactly why people dont talk about this stuff because you are automatically deemed psycho! I already see a psychiatrist for bi-polar and I am clearly sane. I live a normal life and most people have no idea I am bi-polar. There are some things out there that cant be explained and it doesnt mean a person is schizophrenic.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am still waiting for my first question to be answered.
does anyone know of anyone who has just disapeared?

another very simple question just for my own curiosity.
How many people who hear the voices eat Tofu?

GM soy fed to rats had some serious side effects and was wondering if the product was being used without peoples knowledge.
It could explain why it is only vegitarians who are hearing voices.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
So no one here has mentioned the rapture yet? Did those people have any Christian friends or were Christians in anway. Did they question God's voice then believed and then were Raptured. Who says the Rapture is a Global event, it's probably seasonal and you don't know it, that is why no can say if its pre tribulation mid or post tribulation.

The chances of 3 pages of replies and no Christians around to mention it means maybe it's working, you are left behind in your vicinity, just believe.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by The time lord]

Well I am new to hearing about this rapture thing. My best friend mentioned it to me and I had no idea what she was talking about. I personally am not Christian. I have my own beliefs and I stick with them. I dont really fall into any one religious category.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge

It is also revealed in revelations that when the Kingdon of God is established on Earth that people will only be eating 9 different fruits of the tree.

It is is it? Can you please tell me the chapter and verse so I can look it up. ?

It is the tree of life that bears 12 kinds of fruit and the leaves heal the nations, and it can be found in revelations 22:2

Between the city street and the river, the tree of life was visible from each side. It produced twelve kinds of fruit, each month having its own fruit. The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

each month having its own fruit.

12 months out of the year, this can not be taken literally.

but that's another topic.
I like KJ better because it give a more interesting vision

American King James Version
In the middle of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bore twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I am still waiting for my first question to be answered.
does anyone know of anyone who has just disapeared?

another very simple question just for my own curiosity.
How many people who hear the voices eat Tofu?

GM soy fed to rats had some serious side effects and was wondering if the product was being used without peoples knowledge.
It could explain why it is only vegitarians who are hearing voices.

Those are good questions, What side effects came from the GM soy?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I tired to stay away, i really did. Best to leave you to it.
Im sorry, maybe to clarify i should of used the words Mental Illness instead of Schizophrenia, to include all branches of illness, i in no way said anybody here was ill merely offered and alternative way of thinking.
But you say you are bi polar and clearly sane, i believe that, but cant a schizophrenic also be sane? Just because somebody has mental issues does not mean they are crazy, it was never implied. It just seems to me that some people(not you) have never been affected by a mental disorder and how disruptive that can be in their lives or their families.
I just wanted this thread to come with a warning like they have on ciggarette packaging.
And just to add that in severe cases of bi polar individuals are known to suffer from delusions and hallucianations. Not saying you do, just some can. As i mentioned previously, it would also be wise to seek real world answers first and then continue.

Oh and Munkey has got a point, Has anyone actually dissapeared.

Ok i have said my bit
im out.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I thought about the people actually hearing a 'real voice' and I have to admit...I am somewhat worried about this.

Project Bluebeam is supposed to be able to produce holographic images in the sky for entire countries to see.

It has also been said, via chips in the body or in material objects we buy at the store....that it will seem as if this 'vision' is speaking right to us in a personal way...many are saying they hear their name....

Could they be testing project bluebeam??????????

I do not mean to provoke fear....but hearing a actual voice isnt sitting with me well.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I think thats called clairaudience, as opposed to clairvoyance.

About two years ago I heard my voice called out so clearly that I actually responded. Nobody there.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Another thing I find of concern is most of these people hearing this voice were not seeking for any wisdom in the moment of it happening. I would think if this was a spiritual connection, the spirit would only arrive when a door has been opened or a invite is there for wisdom to be gained.

ALso, many described a muffling of voices and the voices not being able to be understood...again, this sounds like a radio testing of some sorts....like someone has fired up a new technology and is testing.........testing 1, 2, 3...hello..are you there....

From personal experience with guidance from a higher source (in my own opinion) there had to be a 'seeking' and a 'invite' for wisdom. Sometimes a higher self might give us a unexpected bump without a invite....but to just say someones name and nothing else....I have bad vibes....and for some of the voices to not be able to be understood...again, bad vibes....

Again, I am not trying to place fear here...but should we not remain sure footed and eyes and ears open to all possibilities.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I tired to stay away, i really did. Best to leave you to it.
Im sorry, maybe to clarify i should of used the words Mental Illness instead of Schizophrenia, to include all branches of illness, i in no way said anybody here was ill merely offered and alternative way of thinking.
But you say you are bi polar and clearly sane, i believe that, but cant a schizophrenic also be sane? Just because somebody has mental issues does not mean they are crazy, it was never implied. It just seems to me that some people(not you) have never been affected by a mental disorder and how disruptive that can be in their lives or their families.
I just wanted this thread to come with a warning like they have on ciggarette packaging.
And just to add that in severe cases of bi polar individuals are known to suffer from delusions and hallucianations. Not saying you do, just some can. As i mentioned previously, it would also be wise to seek real world answers first and then continue.

Oh and Munkey has got a point, Has anyone actually dissapeared.

Ok i have said my bit
im out.

Oh believe me I thought something was wrong with me but like I said I have heard these voices most of my life. For someone who has a mental illness it's very hard to tell someone you hear things because they automatically just dismiss you as nuts. I personally have a severe form of bi-polar but it affects my mood more than anything. Although with meds and many years of dealing with it I have learned how to control it. It's hard at times but I am happy. As for this post it's nice to see others experience the same thing.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just finished reading this baby. S+F op on a wonderful job.

I have to say that I have had this strange pull towards better eating habits. I am not over weight or out of shape, I have just been feeling the effects of the processed foods and meats I have been putting into my body.

I have made a serious effort to be more conscious throughout my day, and doing that requires a lot of meditation and paying attention to my body. I have even practiced conscious eating and I have noticed the battle that goes on in my digestive system after ingesting certain items.

Last week me and My gf decided to go extremely healthy for a few weeks to see how we feel. We got side tracked with another issue, but it was funny to me that so many other people were feeling the same way about healthier eating.

I do believe that treating your body as something sacred and feeding it right can raise your vibrational frequency and therefore you can start perceiving things outside of our 3D world. The voices people are hearing should be observed, but don't become attached to them. Once you attach yourself to those voices it can lead to a frightening path filled with delusion.

Anyways I really enjoyed the thread and was wondering if anyone has found or uses a site with recipes or ideas for transitioning to a more veggie like diet. TY in advance and Namaste!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join