It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
If these alleged torturers already know who you are, what difference does it make if anyone else knows? Especially people who are willing to help you?

i appreciate your help, but i am not sure what a private investigator can do against the government,

also, i never said u intended malice, but its just not worth the risk, i feel that you are actually genuinely concerned

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
\

In all seriousness though, I still don't see any reason for the government to be spying on you. Your claims are pretty intense so please, enlighten us.

You say you want our help, and then when one of our members offers his help, you turn him down because you want to stay anonymous?

we are talking about the government here, they can ruin my family's lives, i dont think one private investigator can help me, those torturing me can only help me at this point,

and for all i know my torture may go on for years more, that is why i remain anonymous

as far as for reasons why they are spying on me, i already gave my theories, not sure if u read them, if so can u provide specific arguments against them so i can reply

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival

all there truly is, is a man's word.

thank you, also, There is only one All-Knowing being, whether in this life or the next, one thing is for sure, Justice will prevail and the truth shall set me free

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemoglobin

no government is going to incur "incidents" on you that occur every month or every few months to "drive you insane" if this was real it would be much more in your face obvious. you sir are probably in need of medication

i agree with alienanderson:

Originally posted by alienanderson
If the OP really was the focus of some group's attention (not saying he is, but if he was) then subtle incidents to push him over the edge and appear crazy would be an effective method to render him incapable of functioning and requesting outside support from others

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
trated and perhaps controlled by the establishment that is bedeviling you. Do a search on gangstalking, targeted individuals, cointelpro, etc, and make use of the many resources you find. Most importantly, make sure you are as close to your creator as you can get, because right now Satan has his teeth sunk deeply into your hind end.

Also, if you were born in the USA then you are as American as George Washington. You should be as proud of your Persian heritage as I am of my Choctaw, Slavic and Anglo background(s). Unfortunately, it seems that our once great and free nation has devolved into a state of utter tyranny much like the USSR, East Germany and Communist China. The same sort of intelligence apparatus that we both are targets of exists here now just as it does there. We are perceived as threats by the establishment, and so they seek to defend their power. There is no where to run as it is a spiritual battle you are fighting at the core. Just remember that you and God make a majority.

thank you very much for your post, your words of spiritual encouragement mean allot to me, and they do not go unnoticed by the All-Knowing,

also, i do not think what is occurring to me is gang stalking, i believe this is the government, for example read my customs/niagara hotels incident,

also, one of the incidents i left out was that the actual first incident occurred on the same day of my call, i think only the government would have the resources to have that quick of a turnaround (this is one of the incidents i left out because it was one of the scariest and threatening)

[edit on 23-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
Now this is clever thinking! You are simply because of your origin suspect. A next war might just be with Iran. Whether a real war or a cover up to acquire things. Maybe you have that "typical Muslim" look. Somebody that just stands out to be the next terrorist.

I mean is your slate so to say really clean or are there maybe incriminating things?

Maybe you could become a public figure in some way and make it too costly for them to harrass you. I don't know. You are not dealing with a stalker here but with an organisation with an axe to grind. Which organisation I don't know.

The people suggesting that you need medication. I hope you rather have a mental illness that can be treated than to be seen as a potential terrorist. Good luck!

also, keep in mind i made a call to CSPAN and discussed what i heard from iraqis while doing medical research in iranian hospitals, that is they told me the reasons why they believed america was behind the terrorist bombings in their country, so combine the fact that it is very rare for a Muslim to call CSPAN to make such statements with the fact that there was a looming war with iran hanging over our heads

no my slate is as clean as clean can be, i am an american, i have no affiliation with any terrorist groups or any government, if i had even the slightest mark on my slate, they would have detained me a long time ago, why else are they going through all this trouble, they are convinced i am a spy in their heads (whether it is because of my bin laden theory or whatever [see previous reply]). however they have no evidence whatsoever, their only hope is for me to have a complete mental breakdown again but next time to confess to authorities, but this will never happen because i am not a spy, i finished top of my class in high school and in college, i was on my way to med school, i never really even cared about politics until the time i made my call, that is when i first started becoming interested in politics in my life, i guess i was stupid and naive to think that all men, regardless of race, religion, or ethnicity, are free to speak in this country

thank you for your words of encouragement they mean the world to me

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I just wanted to say on a side note, this past week i tried posting in other forums, this has been by far the best one so far, i have gotten the most replies from here by far, and they have been the most intellectual replies, i will keep searching for new ones to post to try to keep getting my word out,

another good one was a popular democratic forum, i got like 30 replies in a half an hour, but my thread was deleted after the thirty minutes

i also had another technical question on a side note, since i am not good with the internet and it seems most of you are, does anyone know the solution to my following problem:
since may 12th my stats are not changing on 3rd party twitter sites, that is my stats will not update on the twitter ranking sites, which is the reason why i twittered in the first place, to get up those lists to get noticed,

i have over 8,700 followers however on all the twitter ranking sites my following remains at 6,208 and i am not moving up the list at all

anyone know what may be wrong?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

I will reiterate what I wrote earlier with some extra comments. The CIA are unlikely to directly harass you. They will look to intermediaries if they wanted to villify and destroy your credibility. If they wanted you dead, you would be by now! The people harassing you belong to the great, unwashed American public - they will, likely, be in cults, religious movements and in community policing programmes.

Any idiot can be trained until they repeat words in Farsi. If you tried to have an extended conversation, they would have backed out. There are at least three other Targetted Individuals who have replied to you, please learn from them. 2 of us are functional in employment despite our harassment. We try to live in a normal way and have not passed through the psychiatric healthcare system which will be a death sentence to your credibility.

You are not suffering from schizophrenia, but you will end up slightly paranoid because it comes with the territory. I know this as a target of 22 years. The way to help yourself is to team up with other Targets or to distribute flyers in your neighbourhood exposing the methods of these people.

The exponential rate of targets all over the world is frightening and I am aware of at least a hundred people in Great Britain exposed to this harassment whilst thousands may be harassed worldwide. The harassers gain access to your home and your work place and continue their jobs to destroy your reputation. What makes them strong is the lack of evidence. Despite 22 years of this nonsense, I still have little solid evidence that is not anecdotal. Your OP sounds ridiculous to someone who is not a target. You can read some of the cynical replies posted in this thread.

I have had my property damaged by the actions of some of these individuals, because they are trained to hate the target. For example, my car windscreen was smashed, my back gate smashed and I found nails in my tyres twice in the last two months. I have also had my neighbours swear at me and show their hatred openly, despite my never talking to them, or showing any interest in them at all.

The question is why?

The only speculation most of us can make is that our response behaviour is monitored after the harassment 'hit'. We are lab rats in apparent freedom.

The only answer is to publicise these actions. Your silence is what your harassers need to continue. They have no interest in empathising with you, their training demands this. A credible way to do this would be to team up with other causes and publicise cause stalking in your Persian community, with rational information presented in a calm and objective manner. If nothing else, your actions will prevent the targetting of others. Good luck mate.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

QFF, pay no attention to the paid disinfo artists.

You're paranoid. People on this board are giving advice. Whether that advice is right (info) or wrong (disinfo) I bet you a large amount of money that no-one in this thread is being PAID to get the OP into a hospital

Perhaps you're right and all the disinfo pukes on this board are volunteers. Some people are as easily manipulated by lies and ego stroking as they are by money. The fact that you’ve summarily diagnosed me as paranoid after one post speaks volumes.

We know from history that exactly the type of intelligence operations that the OP and myself have experienced have occurred in the past. (KGB-Stasi) As much as 1/3 of the population were recruited to carry out these programs. To think that the same thing could be occurring in the West now would not be a far flung conclusion, particularly in light of all the first hand testimony. I do not begrudge skepticism, but much of what has gone on in this thread is far from even handed, and is easily recognized by a target like myself. Do what you think is right, and let your conscience be clear before God.

Yes, of course it is government, or rather the shadow government that is the power behind the scenes that is doing this. Gangstalking is a government intelligence project, it's just carried out by citizen recruits on one level, and it takes many forms. The reason that the symptoms didn't subside when you were in Iran is because the EM attacks can be done from satellite. Some people have found relief by shielding a room from EM waves with tin foil or screen.

Settle in for the long haul brother because I have never spoken to or read about anyone who has been subjected to this type of thing who had it go away. I have been the subject of such programs since I was a little kid in the early 70's. I was given chemical lobotomies at that age, sexually abused, etc. I doubt that I have ever had a single relationship with another person that was not interfered with by these people. At least they can never touch my relationship with God. My advise is to focus on the next life, because this one is subject to the god of this world and his servants, who are legion.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The fact that you’ve summarily diagnosed me as paranoid after one post speaks volumes.

reply to post by resistor

Please accept my apologies, I did not mean to call you paranoid.

It was just my initial reaction to reading your comment on "paid disinfo artists" and I thought I had actually edited that comment out before posting.

Like I say, I do not doubt that government harrassment exists but I have my doubts on how widespread it is and at the moment I feel that the OP's story could easily be dismissed as paranoia. In one sense I hope it is just that - at least it would be better than constant lifelong torture by outside agencies.

I am genuinly interested in accounts of potential government sponsored mind control & harrassment; it used to be my main topic of interest in the 90's when I thought I was under surveillance.

One thing occurred to me when reading up on gang stalking - do you think it is possible that they have developed techniques to tip a person over the edge & condition their mind in such a way that they could actually withdraw the harassment after a certain period of time but that person who had been targeted would be unaware it had ended? (i.e. the torture would continue but only in their mind)

[edit on 24/5/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
At the core of organised stalking is the effect it has on sane individuals. It does reduce them into paranoia. Some people do get very upset and appear to be delusional and the likes of you stick the boot in because you are so cocksure of your opinions.

I'm not trying to stick the boot in - I am genuinly concerned for the OP but I clearly am not able to give him the support that he needs. Sympathetic ATS users who believe his claims are able to provide more comfort to him so I'll keep out of the thread now

Leslie Crawford is an individual making her own claims and has no bearing on the OP's.

True, but she is a good example of the kinds of targetted individual stories I have found on youtube. I have searched and searched for a genuine case but have not found a convincing one yet.

Before I go I will repeat my words to QuestForFreedom:

Be strong. Talk to someone you trust. Get help with this.

[edit on 23/5/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0

I will reiterate what I wrote earlier with some extra comments. The CIA are unlikely to directly harass you. They will look to intermediaries if they wanted to villify and destroy your credibility. If they wanted you dead, you would be by now! The people harassing you belong to the great, unwashed American public - they will, likely, be in cults, religious movements and in community policing programmes.

thanks i appreciate your concerns

my only question is for those who do believe me,

they claim this is gang stalking,

but my question is, why is everyone so quick to dismiss the fact that this may only be the government, granted the only similar stories online are this gang stalking, but my story can be one of a kind, it can be unprecedented with the CIA and our government,

i do not even believe gang stalking is true, if it is true which i dont believe it is:

i think gang stalking may be a program recently created by the government and targeted at individuals (ordinary Americans with no affiliation to any terrorist groups) who were more than likely to go on the internet and spread their stories, i am assuming they knew this program would naturally also catch on with psychitzophrenic people who would make similar claims including psychitzophrenic people around the world (or the program may have been created in collaboration with close allies who also adopted similar programs), the reason why they would do this is for Muslims like me who were actually targeted in this manner, this way if we were to ever go online and tell our story in forums, it can be easily dismissed with the fact that there are so many similar stories on the internet created by this gang stalking,

the reason why this would be done is because the government more than likely after 9.11 and with the passing of the patriot act created the program that targeted potential spies/terrorist cells while having absolutely no evidence and so at the same time they can continue to claim to be free and democratic and cover their trails, and obviously the next stage would be to send them to the secret prisons depending on how they reacted which everyone knows exists (or at least existed if you actually believe Obama's claims that we do not torture)

and this is exactly what occurred in my case, most people on this forum and in others, say they heard similar stories to mine, it is nothing new to them, \

or allot of the stories on gang stalking were created by the government, and sound really ridiculous, no offense, but i read them, some claim they send electro rays to disrupt your sleep, this can be done be satellites, etc just outrageous stuff, so when someone reads my story, they lump it with gang stalking stories, and easily dismiss it

i hope this is not true, and i hope my case is one of a kind, but if this gang stalking was true then i would not think my case is one of a kind and have reason, especially considering the fact that they were right there and did not hesitate to start their first incident which was on the day of the call,

[edit on 26-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

do you think it is possible that they have developed techniques to tip a person over the edge & condition their mind in such a way that they could actually withdraw the harassment after a certain period of time but that person who had been targeted would be unaware it had ended? (i.e. the torture would continue but only in their mind)

well all i know in my case, the torture will never end, it will never end until they talk to me, there is no escape

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Before I go I will repeat my words to QuestForFreedom:
Be strong. Talk to someone you trust. Get help with this.

thank you

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Well you went from having threads shut down to a whopping 14 pages of responses!
Glad you finally got up and running there Quest.

I hope things are evening out for you.

peace

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
post by QuestForFreedom

Im no expert, but this sounds a lot like the onset of schizophrenia. Now I would really hate myself for saying that, if it turned out that you really are being stalked, but this just WREAKS of schizophrenia. WREAKS.

Are you around 26 years old?

Has the TV ever talked TO you?
Has the radio ever spoken to you? Like "Questforfreedom is going to have a bad day. We're watching you. Now for sports!" -- something like that?

I'm just saying, this really sounds like schizophrenia.

I would at least consider going to a doctor. I think one of the replies on this forum was "well if you get yourself checked out, then you'll be labeled a cook forever!" I think this is really $#*%y advice, because first of all, who is going to know you saw a psych doc? Nobody. So how does that discredit you in any way? Second, if it turns out you were born with a defunct brain (it's in my genes, so I might get it like millions of other people in the world. No worries), it can be treated. Or you'll walk out with a clean bill of health. Either way, there's no downside to going to a doctor.

Here is a video of a simulation of what being schizophrenic is like:

Here is some info on schizophrenia

Again, I really hope I'm wrong. Or maybe not, I guess either way the situation sucks. But I would be willing to bet a lot more on you having schizophrenia than some elaborate "group stalk" activity.

Hope things get better for you. Keep us updated. See that doctor.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Im no expert, but this sounds a lot like the onset of schizophrenia.

Are you around 26 years old?

Has the TV ever talked TO you?
Has the radio ever spoken to you? L
Either way, there's no downside to going to a doctor.

thanks for your post, i am not crazy but i appreciate your attempted concern

and there are downsides to going to see a doctor, first no doctor will believe what i am saying, i will be labeled with a condition, which will be on my permanent record, depending how severe my situation is deemed by them i can be viewed as a threat and i can get admitted to a hospital\\

and no the tv or radio has never spoken to me, i am not crazy, and yes that is around my age

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Well you went from having threads shut down to a whopping 14 pages of responses!
Glad you finally got up and running there Quest.

I hope things are evening out for you.

peace

thank you very much, peace 2u2

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
thanks for your post, i am not crazy but i appreciate your attempted concern

and there are downsides to going to see a doctor, first no doctor will believe what i am saying, i will be labeled with a condition, which will be on my permanent record, depending how severe my situation is deemed by them i can be viewed as a threat and i can get admitted to a hospital\\

and no the tv or radio has never spoken to me, i am not crazy, and yes that is around my age

Well, if you have the disease, you'll know it soon enough regardless of whether you go see a doctor.

I'm pretty sure you can see a shrink or something and not have any record of it. Doctor/patient confidentiality and such. I'm 99.99% sure in America, they can not arrest you and lock you away forever in a square room with padded walls, unless you've committed a crime of some sort.

26 years old is when most schizophrenics exhibit symptoms. It's like the sweet spot for schizo symptoms appearing. Such is life.

Anyways, I hope you don't have the disease, but it sure sounds like you do.

I was becoming very frantic, and told my parents I wanted to check my house for bugs
"It did not happen. This boy is crazy.”
it was clear these were agents and not just Iranians.
the agents have been using my neighbor’s house
an agent from an apartment in the complex yelled out my name in a very startling and scary manner.
The next incident occurred in July 2008, in which someone from my neighbor’s house yelled out at me “I think you are backing down.”

etc

Let me ask you something, does this sound like something coming from a healthy person?

I hate to break it to you, but having episodes where strangers look at you, shout derogatory things, try to make you feel bad, then virtually disappear, leaving you with nothing but the memory of it happening, is a strong indicator of symptoms.

Staring at your neighbors window, seeing figures appear in it and disappear, hearing them make noises at you, etc, that's probably an hallucination.

Like I said, see a doctor. The only worse case synario here is that you never attempt to get any help. The 'stalking' gets worse, soon you start finding notes in your newspaper from the stalkers, which you're SURE they inserted just in your newspaper, and nobody elses. You'll start hearing them, but unable to see WHERE they are -- must be in the walls or lurking in the shadows some place, you'll tell yourself. You'll start obsessions, like looking behind you, only able to sit in corners, constantly checking empty rooms for people. People in pictures and on the TV will begin looking AT you, like they're alive on the page. Magazines will have cryptic death threats and demeaning inserts about you. You'll become a recluse, too paranoid to leave, even though there are agents living with you at all times, at this point.

But that's IF you have the disease. Personally, I wouldn't want a life like that. I think taking the "risk" of being labeled crazy far outweighs the actual prospect of being, literally, crazy, not to mention the fact that in your life, you aren't getting any relief from your specters, so I would say screw it and just see the damn doctor. If you don't have the disease, you'll know because nothing will stop the agents. If you do have the disease, you'll know because you'll finally get some relief from it, and live a normal life.

It is worth finding out.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

i appreciate your help, but i am not sure what a private investigator can do against the government,

I can gather evidence against them to present to a District Attorney, court, or other party that can help you.

the only way i will see a day in court is if those torturing me admit their wrongdoing

That is 100% untrue. If you gather evidence, or have someone else gather evidence for you, you or your representative can present your evidence to the local District Attorney, State Attorney General, or Federal Prosecuter and they will be forced to take action.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by craig732]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join