It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is the Premier of a "New Show"

That will "investigate" all the Topics discussed Here (ATS) basically

Like Zeitgeist for Mainstream Sheeple

That's all folks

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

that's a camera lense flare

second line..

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I found this one another forums whilst I was searching for clues:

"Someone on Bungie.net said they found a listing in their Windows Media Center which showed a new program called "Time Machine" starting on that date. Can't remember what it was about, I think it was a series which examined the events of certain important dates in history.

The History Channel are just hyping a new show. If it was official UFO disclosure (as some people honestly thought) then something as important and as world changing as that would not be exclusive to a third-party TV station and it wouldn't be hyped in this way. It would be all over the Internet and mainstream news.

Oh, and I also call FAIL on 2012. What a load of utter b*llocks, the Mayan calendar ends then simply restarts. Even the modern day Mayan descendants say it's not the end of the world."

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Natonstan]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
read most of the thread, but maybe is this what all the hubbub is about??

online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
nvm drtrader beat me to it

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Aargh they just pulled me back in again.
OK the monkeymanlemur skull seems a bit redundant to the latest video.

What if?
Are they implying what if as in they are going to tell you air and everything is a lie?
Or do they mean they are going to throw something to the public to cause yet more confusion, speculation and questions to keep us idiots busy while they work on something dodgy.
A bit like on UFO Hunters where they leave you none the wiser?

I have a scary suspicion this is going to be having Scientologists wetting themselves with glee for some reason, I wont buy it though lol.

I smell a BIG conspiracy theory on the horizon...or is this going to be a huge pile of garbage cop out rubbish that either leaves us non-the-wiser, more of a slave to money and the government or deceived.

The eye opening over the world from the moon is a bit weird.
Comet with bacteria that killed the dinosaur released alien chemicals and nearly all life form as we know it is a bi-product or mutation of extra terrestrial origin.
Which means life was indeed 'put on the earth' in a way and evolution did happen in a way, so we wont know where its from, but will charm both creationists and evolutionists alike.
A kind of gear in the works that means we will be persuaded to rethink everything we know.
You know what, im going to straight out reduce the event into rubbish no matter what, dont care if its scientific, religious or what.
It stinks of tossing us a bone made of plastic.

I denounce this event in the name of God, Whoever or whatever he/she/it is.
It will be broken and exposed.

and I am an 'atheist' apparantly.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by keepithush]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

That Idea with the Comet was pretty neat.

I hope were not all getting worked up for nothing and its not just a new show where they try to uncover the mysteries of the universe or something

[edit on 16/5/2009 by Natonstan]

[edit on 16/5/2009 by Natonstan]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
When the Vatican make a pre-emptive statement, then I'll get curious hehe

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hopefully we get another Ad tommorow or before the 25th

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

they already did last year and are doing a 200th anniversary conference of Charles Darwin this year.

they said we should welcome E.T's with open arms and as brothers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The fact that their making the other dates mentioned seem insignificant to what they're going premier is a bold risky move on their part... I mean really... is it more important then loss of thousands of human lives? History channel is either blood thirsty for ratings or this is the real deal.

If it turns out to be just publicity stunt... They're going to lose a lot of their UFO and conspiracy viewers... Which in my opinion is going to be a major loss to them...

Their credibility is going to take a major plunge if this is just nonsense and they can't hook viewers for this premier...

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Brian777]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
How annoyed would everybody be if it came to the 25th and a Loop of Rick Astley played for 2 hours, I recon they'd get taken off air completely

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A GLOBAL EVENT
WITNESS THE MOST IMPORTANT FIND IN 47 MILLION YEARS

well... if they are going to make a show about every great happenning in all these years

it would be diffrent from what they are saying ...

who thinks its a new show, well, you would think that if you are stupid ... you just cant take it off from the videos ...

you could assume they are trying to fool everyone, but you cant assume that this video shows a new series

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i'm examining the video frame by frame pause at 0:06

it looks like an arm.. it's either the Lemur which i hope to god it bloody isnt or it's an alien arm.

link   
reply to post by Natonstan

i would laugh

like never before and atually smile about it because it was a clever rick roll :p

link   
Hello ATS!

Long time viewer, first time post.

I really enjoy all the great work and efforts everyone places here. There is so much interesting information you guys post... love going through it every day.

This thread is an attention grabber, leaving many to wonder what exactly the History Channel is leading to. It could very well just be a lure for a new series or something... and maybe the monkey thing as well.

However, if I were to take them serious with what they are saying in that second commercial about everything being a lie (events, our air, water, creation, etc.)... well, only one word immediately comes to my mind....

Hologram

Keep up all the great work guys... I'm sure I speak for a lot of us out there when I say it's much appreciated!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Ah yes the theory that the universe is like the Matrix(without the fact), indeed is something they could actually base this off... Just thought of that...

I'm now leaning towards that idea... Good thinking!

Saying that "what if everything was a lie" could definitely be referring to this universe being not real or something like that...

Any other thoughts?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Brian777]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Natonstan

Seriously though. (better add something otherwise this would be just a one liner post).

My gut instinct is a mish mash of comet with extra terrestrial bacteria merging with our bacteria and creating evolutionary species and chemicals in the air.
Or they could say it may have been put there intentionally so evolution and creationism is win win or the most far fetched is a combination of the above with ufo's checking we are ok and that we must dismantle nukes and yadayada or we will perish ... oh and give up guns and ammo and sign here, take a chip and off you go slave.
It better stand up to the hype, otherwise I suggest the biggest complaints in history.

BUT I have another theory, what if its a test.
What if its just about conspiracy theories and they want to show what a big load of nutters we all are for using guesswork and they will show how we are all stupid by announcing a list of our suggestions.
They will use this to embarrass us and to say that we embarrass ourselves, then they will go on with a 2 hour documentary of conspiracy theories and show what rediculous claims have been made.
This will make an us and them, people wont want to be us idiots out of embarrassment and go with them carrot and stick.

We will all become outcasts more so, whomsoever questions an event shall be outcast with us as morons.
Then will they dismantle religion with evolution and the missing link anyway to throw them out of the palace gates too?

Or is this just a conspiracy theory in itself and will be further proof they use?
and so on and so forth until there is one huge race of brainiacs using mirages (disguised as science and proof) and us the skeptics will be argued against with what appears to be concrete proof until all our religious beliefs and doubting of 'scientific' evidence is too stupid for most and we that remain clutching our doubts argue amongst each other losing every last argument until they have us all by the strings.

Something is very weird and fishy?
Are we just too damn skeptical now we wont believe anything, disclosure, proof, evidence of anything?
I am to be weary of false prophets, beware the trojan horse, question everything, still remain skeptical, etc, etc.
So in the end believe nothing, not your eyes nor your ears, dont take jabs, dont take a chip, dont drink water its tainted nor eat food, dont believe any religion or a ufo on the whitehouse lawn.

"Believe nothing, live in confusion and die never knowing.
Everything you do know is wrong and everything you dont know is right.
This is what I have learnt on this planet...if it is a planet?"
- KeepItHush.

Oh well I may aswell throw this one in.
Holy Grail ?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by keepithush]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Was going to say something along the lines of hologram , you beat me to it - if life is a lie and air and water - ive always thought along the lines of we are creating this physical world through consciousness - for one consciousness is the only way i can define infinate without going mad - the word creation bugs me - to me creation says that we were created instead of evolved - so we were lied to how someone(thing) created us. the all seeing eye in the same way to me it looks like observational consciousness creating the physical world.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hopefully it goes like this.....we are from lemurs....were like sooooo......then they go....oh, wait a minute its alien or been genetically altered.....then we goooo finally, whats next?
besides, disclosure, the et tech, an exploring space.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join