It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure.. Are your spidey senses tingling?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't know quite what it is but it really just hit me today, but I have this intense feeling that disclosure is going to come soon. Soon as in before the end of this year. Perhaps even by the end of the summer.
My question.. is anyone else feeling that this is about to head?
I can't quite put my finger on how it is going to come about, but it feels like it will be a jolt to the public in general.
Could we finally be getting close to what we have been asking for?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah, me too. More UFOs are being seen, recorded, and released than ever before, more government officials are coming forward and testifying, more countries are releasing their UFO documents, and the public awarenesss is increasing like crazy. This has to be putting pressure on governments for sure. I suspect that by the end of this year, or by sometime next year we'll have full disclosure. It definitely feels like it's coming.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure what disclosure even means anymore. "They" could make up just about anything they wanted to in regards to the truth on the UFO subject so I don't know if people are going to think it's a ruse like 911 or if it is the absolute truth. Look at the "global warming/climate change" "debate" where we have thousands of scientists sounding the alarm about rapidly changing living conditions and a well funded corporate opposition throwing mud and smoke bombs at the evidence in order to confuse the public while furthering their time at the trough. Who's to say the military industrial complex isn't going to push for disclosure in order to further their fortune. We know what kind of money there is to be made defending against Commies and a nebulous terrorist threat. Can you imagine how much they are going to want to milk us in order to defend us from the entire universe?

The UFOs have already disclosed themselves to me. I know there are things in the skies and I do not know what they are. Sightings do seem to be occurring more often which begs the question: is the government/TPTB conducting a gradual real disclosure, a gradual fake disclosure or are the occupants of the UFOs exposing themselves because we are asking them to? Maybe they are doing it becasue they just want to.

Who really knows for sure?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to think so, the answer is probably no.

I don't forsee disclosure for a long, long time.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

They have the ability to cloak, I have seen one vanish seemingly into thin air.
So I think the increase in sightings is their way of pushing the envelope because I think they sense that we are close to ready and they are not going to let the government hold it back much longer.. they are increasing their presense so more people see them, and will more easily accept the truth when it comes out in the open.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Something is going to be revealed soon, but whatever we are going to be told it’s not going to be the whole truth. I don’t think we are going to see real aliens, but instead these creatures are going to “encourage” us to follow blindly our world leaders into some new “utopian” society. It’s going to be interesting to see and hear all they have to say about our governments, our environment, our religious beliefs, especially Christianity, and our personal freedoms. I’m not so sure I’m all that excited about the coming discloser; sadly I fear it’s going to be the beginning of our enslavement in the form of enlightenment.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Who knows. The interesting thing to think about is the overall climate at this point in time. If the United States is the main culprit behind stalling disclosure, as many researchers and whistleblowers claim, we surely may see something in the near future. The United States itself is in economic trouble, to say the least. Possibly they won't be able to pressure other world governments, if indeed they've made practice of this in the past.

It's well known that information has been slowly released. Through the U.S. FOIA one can find some very interesting documents. Not to mention the governments of other countries. It does seem like we're being slowly conditioned to accept the existence extra-terrestrials.

At the same time, we can use a good distraction right now. A snippet of Reagan's speech the U.N. General Assembly in '88:

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I would like to think so. But I am known to carry an umbrella on sunny days.

Just to be sure, I am closely monitoring the Shuttle Mission to repair Hubble. Having a 2nd Shuttle on standby for the first time ever. Despite a few legit reasons given, it strikes me as.............strange.

BTW, I don't normally put much credence in the "orchestrated disclosure" by PTB, media, pop culture and movies. I think it will be more of a random set of occurences too big to mask.

Was that thunder?

Great thread.
S+F.

Regards...KK

[edit on 13-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Try the end of this Month...

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Love&Light.

Jacob

Something you know that we (I) don't?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Love&Light.

Jacob

Lol, How so?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Tingling a bit, but it's been wrong many times before.

But tingling none the less. The world has achieved a remarkable milestone by so many countries making public their decades of UFO reports. We have former NASA astronauts and (alleged) ex-military intelligence folks apparently spilling beans regarding ET presence on Earth. Various mass media seem to be innoculating us to the idea of ETs among us to an increasing degree.

It seems to me that there's now a sort of silent arms race between the governments of the world. Who gets to be the nation to finally disclose the big secret, thus exposing the decades-long hypocrisy of the lot? I think they all know it needs to happen. The populace is calling for it and the evidence keeps mounting. I suspect they're probably having meetings in secret and sweating with anxiety, knowing that the moment must come and trying to make the timing work.

Disclosure seems more and more likely every year. It would not surprise me too much if this was the year.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Every few days another " I think disclosure" thread is created and people go through the motions of arguing for or against. And guess what, it never happens does it?

Let's be real about this for a second. What possible reason, could the government have for disclosing information about their findings to the public?

How exactly would ET's benefit from revealing their purpose, identity and existance to the human population? Do we have anything to offer them? I doubt it.

The religious implications are immense, I am not even religious but I know it would cause a MASSIVE stir in that community, probably panic among other things.

It would completely ruin the PTB's plans for domination, which in all likely hood is aligned with the needs and wants of any ET's that are visiting us currently.

There is simply NO valid reason for any of this to take place in our lifetimes. THe only way this happens is if somebody messes up , breaks ranks and has a press conference. To which immediatly after his body is found floating in a river and he's labeled as a nutcase.

So either way, we'll never get the real story, there will always be someone to cover up, to make them look like liars and to discredit the entire affair.

Keep wishing, I hope it happens to, but I wouln't hold my breath.

~Keeper

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When it comes to "disclosure," which I consider to be a myth, anyway, my advice is to not hold your breath. The most you'll get is a headache after you wake up from passing out.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I don't know quite what it is but it really just hit me today, but I have this intense feeling that disclosure is going to come soon. Soon as in before the end of this year. Perhaps even by the end of the summer.
My question.. is anyone else feeling that this is about to head?

Sorry NephraTari, not me, and to tell you the truth and no offence, I really hope your feeling will not be proven right.

how it is going to come about, but it feels like it will be a jolt to the public in general.

As far as my feelings are right about it, when much of all that’s hidden for decades now eventually would come into the public domain, because I think that a partly disclosure is impossible, the jolt to the general public as well to our scientific community will be a jolt²º.

Could we finally be getting close to what we have been asking for?

I asked and looking forward for that for some thirty years, but not anymore.
Don’t get me wrong, because the truth about it must come out some day, but not now and not even years from now.
That is my personal opinion.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh yes, these days my "spider-sense" is very much tingling, the synchronicities all seem to be leading inexorably to one inescapable apex.......

Say, anybody want to have dinner and drinks with me and my gf? It's on me!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, one of the experiencers on another forum, with a very detailed lifelong account that spanned from South America to the US, spoke of the signs that were supposed to be happening, and an end to the time of the non-interference contract. He thought these things were overdue and should have happened already. Then Smokingman on his thread spoke of June as being the month when the contracts come up, via his contact experience.

I also feel strongly that real disclosure is around the corner. Not sure how its going to start. First there may be an attempt to bring in some kind of psuedo disclosure combined with a new religion. And thats when whatever last remains of non-interference were there are blasted away. Because we've been informed, just lied to, but still informed. Real ets show up. I see what has been happening with the experiencers, a huge number of people, as an upgrade. The human race is being lifted out of slavery by the galaxy, and out of the hands of these criminal leaders and whomever they serve (ie. renegades) via upgrades.

I really think that disclosure and an upgrade is going to happen no matter what the leaders try to do about it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I agree, i have had a feeling that disclosure is around the corner for some time now. I think though that the U.S. wants to hold back. I have heard stories that some other countries have started disclosure (like france and england) and definitely think that we are being conditioned to accept their existance. I guess only time will tell though.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We can't even get disclosure about where the TARP money is being sent, nor the manipulation going on with the banking stress tests nor the GM and Chrysler bankruptcies, yet you expect the government to initiate disclosure about aliens this year?

Nope, ain't gonna happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join