It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure.. Are your spidey senses tingling?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

You are fortunate that he is starting to pay attention and consider the idea.
My husband was present at one of the most astounding UFO sightings I have had.. to this day he cannot explain it and yet he still treats me like I am silly for doing the research I do.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Told you it was coming.. I guess we shall wait and see but according to this macedoniaonline.eu... it is starting by this friday!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Considering that this comes from a site known for publishing everything (most of what they publish are hoaxes or false informations), I wouldn't have great expectations for next Friday.

If it turns out true then we can talk about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that it is known for hoaxes.
Rather, it has fallen victim for hoaxes, just like ATS or any other site. Actually, the *Cogh-cogh* web, have also been "outing" hoaxes, but let's not put focus on that now, shall we.

That said, the guy that have written above article, have never- atleast to ME- came across as a hoaxer. He may, however, have been tricked by people to print hoaxes.

Just my opinion, ofcourse.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't know how I missed this thread; I try to pay attention when one of my buddies opens a new thread.

No, regrettfully, my spidey-senses aren't tingling. There were tingling like crazy last October......... I mean, like inCESSant. Then, we got hit by a Cat 5 hurricane, and I became absorbed with other things.

I wish they would tingle again; my instincts have served me well. I will continue to watch the skies with m'darlin' and see what we can see.

Slightly off-topic....... but ........ if President Obama wanted to garner support, I think he should pony up the proof that many of us believe is there. He wouldn't have to open the WHOLE can o' worms, just enough half of the population could sigh with relieve and proclaim that they aren't crazy after all.

I think he'd gain SO much support and maybe people that didn't already could start to respect and believe him. SOMEbody has to do it. Why not him??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join