It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure.. Are your spidey senses tingling?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

Despite NO disclaimer of satire, the sidebar reads:

The media and marketing world continues to shapeshift on a near-daily basis, as new forms arise and old assumptions erode. Where is it all going? No one knows, least of all Media Columnist Jon Fine. But on this blog he promises ample helpings of scoop, provocation, sharp analysis and (we hope) wit

Is this wit?

Regards...KK

[edit on 13-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

yes, thank you for making calls. i definitely would have if i could have, but my voice communications capabilities right now are, well, not up to par with people that are stateside

wouldnt that rock if something like that DID really happen?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think i may have said this on a similar thread,but here goes anyway!

I think we,as a race,will run out of time before any kind of disclosure comes!
I used to be highly optimistic,that we would be made aware of an Alien presence,but with the way certain situations around the World are developing,i have become less and less hopeful!

If disclosure comes,it will have to be in the form of a mass landing,as i don't believe our governments will ever tell us the truth!
Can you imagine the hysteria surrounding disclosure? The entire planet would grind to a halt,and i do not think our masters would like that!!

If they do come,then i truly hope it will be for the benefit of all mankind,and not just the elite!!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by scobro]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

Yes indeed it would, but I always have my skeptics hat on just in case. researching the facts always helps prevent us from getting egg on our face.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I really don't think it would be a jolt at all. I think that most people believe in aliens even if they have never seen one. I think it would be a "finally the BS is over" moment.

There would be a few religious extremists that would have difficulty with it. There are some Christians I know that think that since the Bible didn't mention life on other planets, there in fact isn't any. But in reality I'd say that maybe, at the very most you'd have 1% of the population that was affected severely because of this.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My 9 year old has been making great improvements in his reading, he is learning disabled, and had extensive speech therapy. He's reading stories they send every week from the school with comprehension, and is suddenly gaining and catching up. We're really proud of him. The printout for yesterday was entitled UFO. This was a short story of a little girl who sees a ufo outside her window as she's going to sleep. She tells her parents, who are up still. They go outside with her, but its gone at this point. Her father suggests it could have been a plane. But she knows the truth, she had seen a UFO! This is pretty cool to have been sent home to read, by the school!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm a believer and have been lucky enough to have seen one, what it was I can't say but I've never seen the like of it since and this thing was HUGE.

I still see a lot of people dismissing the UFO phenomenon as a bunch of lunatic making stuff up but just look at the size and status of the movement. We have politicians of all levels, Air force & Army generals, scientists of all kinds, Vatican high ups and ex CIA & FBI not to mention the ordinary Police and military people who ALL say the same thing. They either have seen been involved or have direct first hand knowledge of the phenomenon.

Are all these eminent people stupid and frauds?

There's definitely something to disclose, quite what and how much we may never know but I too get the feeling it's closer every day, I genuinely expect to turn on the TV and hear / see what we have all known somehow for years.

As for the people who fear it being disclosed I have to ask why?

If all of it IS true then I'm sure us poor fools would have had anything done to them a long time ago, what difference would knowing make to them or us.

I for one would welcome welcome a higher level being here, I'd be happy in the knowledge that there were people / being that were mentally more stable than us ignorant abusers of the planet we want to call home.

I'd also be happy for it to happen so religions were fused into one or abandoned altogether since it seems they only cause death and human destruction to both the followers and innocents around them.

I'd love it to happen in my lifetime, maybe I'd get a chance to see what they have seen.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i am an journalist and i have many many contacts in politics also in industry and culture throughout Europe...

Also i am in constnt contact via Web with many people all over the world...

last week i got some info on possible start of disclosure throughout Europe late 2009-early 2010 and that right strategies are being made about best possible way to put it on the TV and in the news...

thats all igot, i dont have any info on what - who - where...

hoping its true....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Its probably gas that your feeling, But I don't see disclosure any time soon

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

Do you have a habit of sensing major events before they happen? If so.. which ones?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I do feel we will have disclosure by the end of the summer

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
UFO disclosure.. Are your spidey senses tingling?

Are you asking me to give away my E-Superhero Identity Nephra? Or is this a crafty ploy to recruit new members to our 'special club'?

Very tricky of you

IRM

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

lol, no new members are intiated by invitation only and then a clever but harmless hazing.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffwm

There are many mistaken UFO's. I am not surprised by this.
For every legitimate UFO there are probably 50 mistaken identifiable objects that people just don't know how to place.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

that was funny.. oooh ouch my side hurts.

Thanks for the deep insight and well thought out explanation as to why.

Two big thumbs down.

I am surprised you got away with the one liner.

Is it really that much work to put some thought into the post and explain your opinion better?

grr

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Please keep us updated as you get more info on this. I noticed that meetings are already scheduled for briefings in June etc. Looks like the first steps are being taken.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

that was funny.. oooh ouch my side hurts.

Thanks for the deep insight and well thought out explanation as to why.

Two big thumbs down.

I am surprised you got away with the one liner.

Is it really that much work to put some thought into the post and explain your opinion better?

grr

First off i think you need to chill out, It was meant to be a JOKE. Second the only reason i haven't posted on this thread is because i haven't been to this thread lately. Finally Since the 1940s the government has done everything possible to cover-up aliens & ufo even going to links of killing people. So no i highly doubt the government is going to come clean after so many dark years of keeping it a secret. Fact is that neither you or anyone else on ATS has "hard" proof that the government is going to come clean about aliens & ufo.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

well I appreciate the response this time. I know what you are saying about how they have been trying to cover things up, but the pressure has been building for some time and outside sources are already working to take the matter OUT of their hands.

This thread is not about proof.. it is about intuition.. hence the spidey senses reference.

What does your gut tell you?

Mine tells me the time is drawing close.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I was talking to my hubby last night about all the news related to UFO's. He is a hardcore skeptic, but last night while outside smoking, I caught him looking up
It was just a plane, but it was still funny to see him questioning it.

I have been having the same feeling as you lately. I think its not a matter of if, but when its going to come out. Then I get to call everyone that called me crazy for seeing a UFO in 95 and do the I told you so dance

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join