It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any recorded video of ACTUAL aliens that hasn't been debunked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Ryanp5555

I've seen them openly debunked. And what do you expect me to say about which ones I've seen. Do you want me to give them titles, b/c I don't know. I used to read this forum, among other alien forums a lot. There are countless times where someone posts a video and it is shown to be fake. like the alien starring in through the guys window.

well there's more than a couple alien videos that have only been debunked by people saying it's fake and not really having any proof it's fake.

are we supposed to just keep posting them until you find one that meets your criteria ?

My criteria isn't very hard to meet. I'm not really a skeptic. I just don't believe that Area 51 Alien Interview photo, the facts do not add up when they are objectively viewed. I used to study aliens all the time, I am a firm believer in the paranormal, I just want to see something that I don't find absolutely absurd. Such as the Alien at the window where the guy is just videotaping his window for no reason and an Alien pops up from underneath the window and then the video ends with the alien bouncing over across the window to out of picture (the bounce is similar to how the muppets walk, or how a sign would look when someone is walking around with it). I'm sorry but that video I laughed at so hard I started to cry. I just want to see something that is believable.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The Peckman video of an alien in the window was obviously absurd. The Area 51 Interview? Not so much...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

The Peckman video of an alien in the window was obviously absurd. The Area 51 Interview? Not so much...

I agree, and I would be inclined to believe the area 51 video had the facts added up. But c'mon, it was stolen government property where the television company had time to create an hour long documentary, reveal that they were gonna air it, and then air it. The government would at the very least have gotten an order for an injunction so that the TV company could not air that tape, won the case b/c it was stolen, and never allowed it air. I just don't think it makes sense factually. I'm not saying that video is absurd.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If the government had done everything that you think they should have done then it would have made it pretty obvious that the video is authentic.

Why are people like Alex Jones not dead? Why has Alex Jones not been murdered by the government? The same reason they chose not to act on the release of the Area 51 Alien Interview video........ BECAUSE MOST OF THE SHEEP PUBLIC NEVER BELIEVES THE TRUTH ANYWAYS!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

there is no perfect alien video and if there was, the debate about E.T.'s visiting this planet would be over and it would be on the front page of the newspaper.

i think until the smoking gun shows up your gonna have to lower your expectations a little.

it's not like an Alien is going to pose for pictures

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If the government had done everything that you think they should have done then it would have made it pretty obvious that the video is authentic.

Why are people like Alex Jones not dead? Why has Alex Jones not been murdered by the government? The same reason they chose not to act on the release of the Area 51 Alien Interview video........ BECAUSE MOST OF THE SHEEP PUBLIC NEVER BELIEVES THE TRUTH ANYWAYS!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Diplomat]

How would it have been obvious? No one would have seen the video. The government would have prosecuted the guy for treason, and then threatened similar prosecution to anyone at the television company for leaking that information. Heck, the government could nail the big bosses at the television company for being liable as accomplices to his treason and theft. You'd better believe no one would talk.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

there is no perfect alien video and if there was, the debate about E.T.'s visiting this planet would be over and it would be on the front page of the newspaper.

i think until the smoking gun shows up your gonna have to lower your expectations a little.

it's not like an Alien is going to pose for pictures

Okay, I'm not asking for a perfect one, if that was requirement I wouldn't believe in ghosts. I'm asking for a good one. And no offense Diplomat, but one where there aren't obvious holes in how the footage was released. I.E. something that is believable. Say, your favorite, or the one you think is the best, minus area 51.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Ok, I get you. It's impossible for someone to leak a highly secretive video from a government installation. I disagree.

I'm sure it can be done, but you would only have a minimal window. You wouldn't have time to shoot a friggin hour+ documentary, edit it, and then air it. The government would have arrested him for theft, they would have taken the video from the police station and probably replaced it with something else. As soon as that video went missing the government would likely have begun an extensive search of anyone with possible ties with it, and they would have found him. He wouldn't have time to make this documentary. And even if he did copy it during a transfer, he would have needed help in doing so, and quite frankly its not likely that someone with that high of a security clearance who would have probably been required to take a multitude of character tests and devoted his life work to this part of the government, would simply change his mind and throw it all away. Not to mention any co-conspirator or accomplice. It doesn't add up. But you have a right to believe that it is real and I won't take that away from you.

Not to get too specific, but I serve in the military, I have an SCI-B clearance, and I've worked in many areas containing sensitive information for the better part of the last 4 years. Let me first say that I have never even THOUGHT about trying to sneak/steal/borrow/whatever ANY type of sensitive information in my life, the repercussions of said act are not worth anything I can imagine.

Now, of course I can't possibly speak for all military commands, or Area 51 for that matter, but I can say that if someone wanted to jack some video tapes from a space like that, it wouldnt be too hard, or at least far from impossible. It seems plausible by my experience that getting some video tapes (or copies) out of there is very possible. Probable? Not really, but definately possible.

I'm not necessarily saying that the video(s) in question are real, I'd like to discover that they are, but I'm just putting it out there that getting sensitive info out of a secure area is not as hard as some may think, and that is very sad to admit now that I think about it.
Again, I certainly can't speak for Area 51, and even without proof, I'm convinced that the security there is in fact second to none, but even with that said, anything is possible.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well it only seems to be your personal opinion that there are "holes in the way it was released." I don't see any holes at all. An ex-Area 51 employee got ahold of the video as they transferred from analogue to digital and leaked it to the world. Pretty simple.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread? Why are you clearly asking for information, and then striking down any and ALL of the members trying to help you out? People are telling you that if there was clear evidence, then there wold be no debate if ET existed, hence, the proof. Then, you say it would be impossible for people to leak a military video, meaning no proof. AGAIN, what's the point of this thread?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

With that being said, do you think its plausible that the government would sit idly by as a television station began to produce a documentary about aliens which featured highly sensitive material that belonged to them, and was basically done by one of their employees? Or do you think at that point there would have been some preventative measures taken?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
What is the point of this thread? Why are you clearly asking for information, and then striking down any and ALL of the members trying to help you out? People are telling you that if there was clear evidence, then there wold be no debate if ET existed, hence, the proof. Then, you say it would be impossible for people to leak a military video, meaning no proof. AGAIN, what's the point of this thread?

I've only struck down one piece of evidence. The point of this thread was because I wanted to see some evidence. I can promise you I'm not hard to please in this respect, however, the background to this story I am just not buying. Other than this and a video that I don't know what to think b/c its really weird, nothing else has even been offered.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

this is from Dr. jonathan reed who was walking in the forrest with his dog one day and his dog ran and started attacking an alien, and the alien killed the dog so jon took a stick and smashed the alien's head in, he has an artifact from the alien called the link which is a teleport device, and this case has not been able to be debunked, he had tissue samples, blood samples, and brain samples, plus the artifacts has been studied in japan and it is made of nanotech. definately encourage u to look into this story because he has so much evidence, amazing how it hasnt made the news, just shows how controlled the media is.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Al Bino]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Al Bino

I can't watch it, I'm not sure if the link is right.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Then why not research it yourself, since it seems you have(kind of), and come to a conclusion about it yourself, or make a thread with the videos that you think are real? If you don't believe in leaking videos from the military, then don't look at any Military alien videos. If I'm searching for a religion, I don't make a thread saying, "what religion should I join", and then shoot down everybodys suggestions, until someone comes up with one that jives. This seems to be a subject you need to do on your own, or come up with a video you have in question. I just don't see the point in this thread when you're shooting down peoples ideas left and right.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Because you guys know the most about it. If I ask you for the videos that haven't been debunked, I generally trust they haven't. I can't tell sometimes, most of you have analyzed these videos over and over. That's why I wanted to see your favorites.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The alien in the Alien Interview video was a survivor taken from the Kalahari, Africa crash of May 7th, 1989. The video was taken in 1991. Also there is the Turkey UFO that appears to show alien beings, and there is the Dorothy Izzat video. There are numerous pictures that are highly questionable but not all are confirmed hoaxes.

Izzat Picture...

Courtesy of anomalia.org

They have not been proven hoaxes to this day, can't you see the classic grey shape and the black eyes?

Also here is a link explaining the connection of Kalahari and EBE-3 ( Area 51 alien)..........www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Al Bino

I am still on the fence when it comes to the "Dr." Jonathan Reed video. If I remember correctly there is a lot of doubt about Reed's credentials and even his real name. But as far as the footage goes, it is pretty compelling. The supposed alien even blinks, it looks pretty real to me but I'm not sure. It doesn't look as real as the Area 51 Interview video to me.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Bino

www.youtube.com...

this is from Dr. jonathan reed who was walking in the forrest with his dog one day and his dog ran and started attacking an alien, and the alien killed the dog so jon took a stick and smashed the alien's head in, he has an artifact from the alien called the link which is a teleport device, and this case has not been able to be debunked, he had tissue samples, blood samples, and brain samples, plus the artifacts has been studied in japan and it is made of nanotech. definately encourage u to look into this story because he has so much evidence, amazing how it hasnt made the news, just shows how controlled the media is.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Al Bino]

To me, that seems more convincing. This is really interesting. Watch the end of this:

www.youtube.com...

and look at the back corner of the upper part of the right slant, there seems to be a face. Perhaps its just the pixelation.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

his entire life and records were exponged, he doesnt exist, he always has government cars surveil him and investigators of his story even got followed by government cars and got their house broken into, i dont know what his name is now guess he's got a new one, but there are a lot of witnesses that can collaborate he is who he is, and he did have a phd in psychology, a private investigator checked it all up and now cause he believes dr reed he works with him on getting the thruth out

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join