It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any recorded video of ACTUAL aliens that hasn't been debunked?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever ACTUALLY caught an Alien on tape? It seems odd to me that all these people have encounters with Aliens and no one has caught them on tape, or legitimately caught them on tape every video I have seen isn't real.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yes, the "Area 51 Alien Interview."

No one can prove that it is fake. No one has come forward and claimed responsibility for a hoax. All everyone says is "it's a puppet" without being able to prove that at all.

I believe it's a genuine video of an extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

No one can prove that it is fake. No one has come forward and claimed responsibility for a hoax. All everyone says is "it's a puppet" without being able to prove that at all.

How would that video have ever gotten out? Why is it in color? The Crash happened in the 40's? Who video taped it, as far as I know home video cameras didn't come out until MUCH later. There is no way that the size of that Alien's neck would support the weight and size of that Alien's head. If that is supposed to be an Alien from area 51 than there is no way. I am honestly open to the idea of aliens, but everything seems to be made up by people who really want to believe. At least with ghosts there is evidence via video of their presence.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
UFO's there are plenty that have no explanation. Also, several UFO craft recorded have figures of humanoid figures inside of them.

As far as aliens recorded that haven't been debunked I'm not sure. Although the coolest one I've seen is:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

How would that video have ever gotten out? Why is it in color? The Crash happened in the 40's? Who video taped it, as far as I know home video cameras didn't come out until MUCH later. There is no way that the size of that Alien's neck would support the weight and size of that Alien's head. If that is supposed to be an Alien from area 51 than there is no way. I am honestly open to the idea of aliens, but everything seems to be made up by people who really want to believe. At least with ghosts there is evidence via video of their presence.

Who said that particular alien was from a crash in the '40s? That video was taken in either the late 80's or early 90's I believe. A man named "Victor" who supposedly worked at Area 51 leaked the video.

And "his neck is too skinny" isn't really enough to debunk the video.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

No one did, I just figured it was b/c it was from area 51. Beyond that, how would that footage get leaked, anything from the gov't just is too out of place to be real as it would be kept secret.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No one did, I just figured it was b/c it was from area 51. Beyond that, how would that footage get leaked, anything from the gov't just is too out of place to be real as it would be kept secret.

So basically you're saying it's impossible for a government/military video file to be copied and leaked by an employee?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Color film has been around for a long time my friend.

Between 1900 and 1935, dozens of color systems were introduced, although only a few were successful.[3]

Modern color film is based on the subtractive color system, which filters colors from white light through dyed or color sensitive layers within a single strip of film. A subtractive color (cyan, magenta, yellow) is what remains when one of the additive primary colors (red, green, blue) has been removed from the spectrum. Eastman Kodak's tripack color film incorporated three separate layers of color sensitive emulsions into one strip of film. Kodachrome was the first commercially successful application of monopack multilayer film, introduced in 1935.[11]

Wikipedia

[edit on 12-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That looks like a film school project and do aliens get their dashboards made by the same contractor that supplies boeing?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So basically you're saying it's impossible for a government/military video file to be copied and leaked by an employee?

No, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is that there is clearly a difference in extraordinarily top secret alien footage v. some every day run of the mill government information that they may wanna keep secret. It seems to me that the alien footage would be under a strict lock and key and would not leak out b/c of how high it is in security clearance. I mean come on, the footage is on Youtube for crying out loud.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is that there is clearly a difference in extraordinarily top secret alien footage v. some every day run of the mill government information that they may wanna keep secret. It seems to me that the alien footage would be under a strict lock and key and would not leak out b/c of how high it is in security clearance. I mean come on, the footage is on Youtube for crying out loud.

Well then, yes, in a way you are implying that it is damn near impossible for a government employee to leak "information that they may wanna keep secret" simply because it has a high security clearance. How do you know there wasn't an employee (Victor) who had that high security clearance and went against his orders to not leak the sensitive information?

And just because a video is on You Tube it is automatically fake? Millions of people have seen the video and most of them assume it's fake anyways, so why would the government care?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

every video I have seen isn't real

wich ones have you seen ?

and how do you know they are not real ?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
From what I remember of the leaked alien interview (if true of course).

It was copied whilst they were transferring from analogue tape to digital.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well then, yes, in a way you are implying that it is damn near impossible for a government employee to leak "information that they may wanna keep secret" simply because it has a high security clearance. How do you know there wasn't an employee (Victor) who had that high security clearance and went against his orders to not leak the sensitive information?

And just because a video is on You Tube it is automatically fake? Millions of people have seen the video and most of them assume it's fake anyways, so why would the government care?

The reason its unlikely is because such sensitive material likely is watched over quite strictly. So him stealing it would likely result in the government finding out. Plus, if he planned on leaking this information to a news source its likely that the government would have come in and just taken the video back. They could do it with force, by persuasion, or through the courts b/c the tape was stolen and sensitive government material. Also, him stealing sensitive government material and airing it for the world to see, would likely result in a charge of treason, and definitely theft, and he would be put to death or be incarcerated. And if the gov't would rather just ignore it and have other people discard it, he would still likely be killed. It doesn't add up.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

every video I have seen isn't real

wich ones have you seen ?

and how do you know they are not real ?

I've seen them openly debunked. And what do you expect me to say about which ones I've seen. Do you want me to give them titles, b/c I don't know. I used to read this forum, among other alien forums a lot. There are countless times where someone posts a video and it is shown to be fake. like the alien starring in through the guys window.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of questions and misunderstandings regarding the Area 51 Alien Interview. I figured someone would have beaten me to it already and posted the full documentary, but I guess not, so here it is:

Google Video Link

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Ok, I get you. It's impossible for someone to leak a highly secretive video from a government installation. I disagree.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Ok, I get you. It's impossible for someone to leak a highly secretive video from a government installation. I disagree.

I'm sure it can be done, but you would only have a minimal window. You wouldn't have time to shoot a friggin hour+ documentary, edit it, and then air it. The government would have arrested him for theft, they would have taken the video from the police station and probably replaced it with something else. As soon as that video went missing the government would likely have begun an extensive search of anyone with possible ties with it, and they would have found him. He wouldn't have time to make this documentary. And even if he did copy it during a transfer, he would have needed help in doing so, and quite frankly its not likely that someone with that high of a security clearance who would have probably been required to take a multitude of character tests and devoted his life work to this part of the government, would simply change his mind and throw it all away. Not to mention any co-conspirator or accomplice. It doesn't add up. But you have a right to believe that it is real and I won't take that away from you.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I've seen them openly debunked. And what do you expect me to say about which ones I've seen. Do you want me to give them titles, b/c I don't know. I used to read this forum, among other alien forums a lot. There are countless times where someone posts a video and it is shown to be fake. like the alien starring in through the guys window.

well there's more than a couple alien videos that have only been debunked by people saying it's fake and not really having any proof it's fake.

are we supposed to just keep posting them until you find one that meets your criteria ?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ok that video of the interview may be a hoax or it may be real

its in color because that would be ONE camera.
during all interviews multiple cameras are used and audio recorders

as to why noone claimed it is because that person is probably dead

as to it being a hoax hey ya never know but jim henson is dead adn that is one great looking puppet!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join