It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any recorded video of ACTUAL aliens that hasn't been debunked?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Bino
reply to post by Diplomat

his entire life and records were exponged, he doesnt exist, he always has government cars surveil him and investigators of his story even got followed by government cars and got their house broken into, i dont know what his name is now guess he's got a new one, but there are a lot of witnesses that can collaborate he is who he is, and he did have a phd in psychology, a private investigator checked it all up and now cause he believes dr reed he works with him on getting the thruth out

I don't know if I would have kept that thing in my home, or stayed at my home. I might have bought a storage area put my freezer in there, or somewhere where there is an electrical outlet. I would leave it there, and hope there was no way for the aliens to trace his death to me.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why would the government bother chasing after Victor or the producers of the alien interview video? That would only give their story credibility. If it is real, they've played it perfectly in keeping quiet and sitting back, as stated before, I think the general consensus amongst the average youtube viewer(people unwilling to look past the surface and do some real research) is that it's a fake.

Regarding the Jeff Peckman video, I thought that the real video has yet to be released. I'm pretty sure their plan was to release it with a documentary they had planned, and after much more serious analysis. The video everyone has seen is the recreation shown on larry king. I have seen what I think is the actual video on youtube and I was very disappointed with it.

The Jonathan Reed case has been debunked to hell, that's not even his real name.

Edit: www.ufowatchdog.com...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by RedSnapper]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper
Why would the government bother chasing after Victor or the producers of the alien interview video? That would only give their story credibility. If it is real, they've played it perfectly in keeping quiet and sitting back, as stated before, I think the general consensus amongst the average youtube viewer(people unwilling to look past the surface and do some real research) is that it's a fake.

Regarding the Jeff Peckman video, I thought that the real video has yet to be released. I'm pretty sure their plan was to release it with a documentary they had planned, and after much more serious analysis. The video everyone has seen is the recreation shown on larry king. I have seen what I think is the actual video on youtube and I was very disappointed with it.

The Jonathan Reed case has been debunked to hell, that's not even his real name.

believe me, if the government had gone after the video far less people would even know of its existence. Its not like there would be some huge announcement. Instead the government would play it off as this guy was a traitor to the country as he was leaking national security information. The television station would hush up for fear for their own safety, and you would never have even heard a word about it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm quite certain that neither of us know the full capability of the government, or what they would do in that situation if they even detected a leak. Is it really worth their resources to pursue the guy, or let the public label him a crank?

Here's what I think is the real Jeff Peckman video: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Let me clear this area 51 interview thing up and put it in perspective. IF this was real, here is a 99.9% explanation of WHY he would not have gotten it out of that facility. Any type of formal interview or taping of a subject, whether the detainee is human or "whatever", has to have a secure check in and out procedure so that any oversight, whether generals, secy's of defense, etc. can control and monitor who has access to the prisoner. Any tapes would be checked out of a storage center, blank. Then would have to be checked back in used and documented. Or a higher up would take the tape before the cameraman/men left the room. This is common practice even in federal prisons for christsake. Not to mention he would have had to make it back to LV or whereever his car was parked without alerting the numerous checks and balances "commonly called searches". So in summation, yes I challenge the veracity of this piece of footage and the assumption he would be able to get something like a videotape out of a base that the gov't only until recently has even acknowledged exists.
edited to add: with the gov't they are always watching you, especially when you think they aren't. Especially in secure facilities. Some on here may think it is simple and could be done. But if this tape was real, and assuming he did do what is claimed, then he was ALLOWED to take that tape. Most likely for disinfo reasons. Lies within lies.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by djvexd]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Did you read how he got it out??? The base was switching all archived tapes from analog to digital, he was helping with the copies and managed to make another copy and get it out.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
and as I explained in the previous post, I doubt the veracity of that claim. IF the vid IS real, he was allowed to leave with it. He was supposedly "converting" highly classified material. And no one observed his amazing feat of chicanery. Nope, sorry, don't buy it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper

Edit: www.ufowatchdog.com...

Interesting read. So that is not real?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Rutter/Read "alien" video is a hoax.
But I'll bet this thread will flare up now that he's been mentioned.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yes, the "Area 51 Alien Interview."

No one has come forward and claimed responsibility for a hoax.

the fact that nobody claims repsonsibility by no means prove it's real: remember the drone case, clearly debunked as hoax but claimed by nobody, despite the huge efforts and excellent cgi work that was put into it.

Concerning the alien interview video: it is suggested that Victor is in fact Robert Dean, which doesn't make the story very credible, imo.

www.realufos.net...
www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 13/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I've yet to see a picture of an alien that convinces me it is real.
The Nellis Air Force Base video is one of the very few videos of a UFO that appears to be a chance of being something interesting.
Here's a link to some info:
homepage.ntlworld.com...
There have been so many threads about it, I didn't know which one to link to.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yes, the "Area 51 Alien Interview."

No one can prove that it is fake. No one has come forward and claimed responsibility for a hoax. All everyone says is "it's a puppet" without being able to prove that at all.

I believe it's a genuine video of an extraterrestrial.

In the Art bell show about that video Bell interviews a man calling himself Victor... the character "Victor" is actually Whitley Streiber. They almost screw up a few times. Streiber has a unique syntax and cadence that give him away.

Check it for yourself yourself - I've located the interview:

coast.gmms.ca... (scroll downpart way)

*There in another show where Whitley Streiber pretends to be "General A" and talks about a UFO case in Latin America... I'll find it and post it.
-For those who want to look into it more right now; the show is from May 19, 1998 and Bell also has on Derrel Sims and Roger Leir as guests.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Do you have an opinion on the video?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

The Nellis Air Force Base video is one of the very few videos of a UFO that appears to be a chance of being something interesting.

yes i agree, i am a skeptic (though open minded) and i become even more skeptic the more i research - but this is the only one that still stands for me. Unexplainable. I'm still waiting for Phage's respected opinion on it. I opened a new thread a while ago but to no avail.

edit to add:

Interstingly, a similar sighting occured in the same year, another "multi lobed object" very similar to the nellis object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/743543cc7234.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b01854d02520.jpg[/atsimg]

The F15/UFO photos of Ed Walters

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Do you have an opinion on the video?

It is somewhat discredited by the fraud used to deliver it to us....

....However, by creating a fictional person and using that artifice to release an actual video would be a very good way to ensure the safety of the individual who actually released it.

Then there is also the chance that the video somehow ended up in Streiber's hands, and Streiber knowing that having his name associated with it would have undue influence on the way it way received by the public; may have opted to release the tape under a different name.

Basically, Streiber probably didn't want to 'taint' a potentially credible video by having his name associated with it. Nor would he be likely to betray the individual who secreted it to him, and so created a false identity with which to release the tape in such a way that would both protect the person who gave him the tape, and avoid influencing the perception of the tape by having his name tagged to it.

*All in all, I believe this was the right decision for Striber and Art Bell to make.

By engaging in some necessary subterfuge, they were able to release the tape and provide the required context without endangering anyone, or the credibility of the tapes contents. If this video had been released by Streiber openly, it may never have undergone the prolonged analysis and research that it has over the years and would likely have been dismissed 'right off the bat'. It would likely not even be called the "area 51 interview"... it would be the "Streiber tape" or something to that effect.

The video may be real, but 'Victor' certainly is not.

It is a tough call.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
Concerning the alien interview video: it is suggested that Victor is in fact Robert Dean, which doesn't make the story very credible, imo.

Well if you actually looked into the Victor = Dean claim you would quickly find out it is totally bogus.

Victor's voice has been decoded and compared to the voice of Robert Dean. They don't match by a long shot.

video.google.com...

See for yourself...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

OK - thanks for that.
Before I read your commentary that Strieber was "Victor", I kept thinking that "Victor's" speach was as per someone that was very media savvy & well rehearsed. That made me question the identity of "Victor". I guess in that sense, I was right.
But, when you watch the video, do you feel you are watching something that could be real? Or, do you think it falls apart in the watching of it?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
In the Art bell show about that video Bell interviews a man calling himself Victor... the character "Victor" is actually Whitley Streiber. They almost screw up a few times. Streiber has a unique syntax and cadence that give him away.

I did a quick search but could not find one single mention or shred of evidence supporting your claim. Would you be so kind to share your evidence on this thread because I would be very interested in having a look at it.

Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by errorist

Thanks errorist. I've seen that photo previously, but not given it much thought.
I'll have a good read of that material you have linked to.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

The matter is subjective.

If you take the time to listen to the Victor interview and then take the time to listen to some Streiber interviews - you will notice that he is 'victor'.

Into the second hour of Bell's interview with 'victor', this becomes quite obvious .

They constantly reference Streiber's ideas and both 'General A' and 'Victor' repeatedly talk about how spot-on that fellow Streiber is with his idea's....Towards the end, Streiber start sounding more and more like himself (can't stay in character) and the voice changer batteries start to die out towards the end.

I have taken the time to locate and post the Victor interview so that this would be easier for you.

Of course, you could just go on believing the version given to you by Art Bell.

*Have you heard the interview with 'General A'? - I have provided all the info required for you to find it and listen to it.
('General A' is 'Victor')

Coast to Coast AM is an entertainment show...

Or as Art Bell himself calls it: "Absolute Entertainment"

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join