It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any recorded video of ACTUAL aliens that hasn't been debunked?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by P1DrummerBoy

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by Reading
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Things do get leaked as we have seen countless times before not even concerning UFO'S and the like, whistleblowers do actually exist and sometimes they DO get info out whether people choose to believe them is another story of course.

Their might be lots of factors as to why the medical staff might not have acted in the way that people would expect them too, firstly because it is not a human they are working it on it is alien (allegedly)

Maybe the chair and the table are fixed and they couldnt physicly get in between the two?

As stated before the reason it is all in darkness is for the comfort of the EBE, as they live in dark conditions as much in the same way as diferent species on this planet in low light conditions evolve big eyes to take in as much light as possible

The only thing strange about that is that if the alien prefers low-light then why rush in and shine a bright light right in its eyes?

Im on the fence im not gonna argue one sided and leave that part out i know it sounds like im trying to justify this not being a hoax but believe me im not a gullible typical alien believer that will swallow everything i see

I just think that when you are dealing with 38 levels above top secret, there would be a little more care by the government in regards to protection of this video. While we have seen things get leaked before, the question I ask you is have we ever seen something that is "38 levels above top secret" get leaked? I doubt it.

For the record again, having served in the military for 4+ years AND having a TS-SCI/B clearance, I'm 99.999 percent sure there are not 38 levels of clearance above TS. Thats almost absurd. I use the term 'almost' only because I dont have 100 percent proof.

Unless you have some 'inside' knowledge that you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that there are 38 levels above TS you shouldnt assume things like that. I dont know your background, but unless you prove otherwise I'd say my military experience might be slightly more logical than anything you've read on the internet about security clearance ;-)

Sorry, I was being sarcastic b/c the video claims that these people were 38 levels above top secret. At such a high level, if it did exist, I wouldn't think it would be the simplest task to sneak out highly secretive video.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Let's see... an unidentifiable guy claims he wants to prove aliens exist... so he risks life and limb (supposedly) to smuggle out a tape of a dark room with a spotlight shining just on a head (not even closeup) bobbing up and down... oh yeah a laser, that's nice; couple of o'scopes... and a timestamp... gee, it must be official now. For crying out loud...

Ask yourself. COULD this be fake? Hell yes. What is the most likely scenario, that it IS fake or that it isn't?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Well said.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

After carefully viewing the video you used to compare to the "Captive Grey Alien" video www.youtube.com... as proof that it was possibly an animation, I'm sorry but the video actually proves my point. It.. www.youtube.com... actually looked to robotic and jerky even though it was well made. There are no muscle group activities or very little at all, and it sometimes looks two dimensional.

I should opoligize to all the animation artists out there as I didn't mean to say none of you are any good at it. But the quality of the "Captive Grey Alien" video is just to real.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

You are saying that the "Captive Grey Alien" video is real?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie

You are saying that the "Captive Grey Alien" video is real?

Yes.. I do believe it is real, and that it was not meant to be posted on the Youtube. I heard that the man who posted it got the video from his wife who works in the Brazillian navy. He thought it was cool and put it up. He's been trying unsuccessfully to discredit it ever since with a bad animation followup, and a puppet video. He's been challenged to make another one with the quality of the original but has failed to do so to date. So, I do believe it to be real. If you can, look for DocLottaLove on Youtube. He did exhaustive work on it in detail.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think that "Captive Alien Gray" video linked above looks like CGI. The way the eyebrows move and the mouth opens over and over in the same distinct pattern seems fake to me... and why didn't they give him a more comfortable chair to be tied down to?! You travel light years unknown to reach a place to get captured and strapped to a metal fold out chair?! Right now as far as all the videos I've seen I would think the area 51 interview video is most convincing.

On a side note I don't know if any of you have debunked this video yet but take a look. It's worth the watch IMO

enjoy

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The video is not real , it looks pretty much like a mediocre cgi animation , and besides , i remember when the video first appeared on the internet , that video is part of a fictional documentary called “O Relato de um MIB”

Philipe admitted it was fake.

"Pessoal, dessa vez eu não vou sumir.
O texto é ficção. É conto. Eu inventei isso. O video é 3d. Não existem aliens em casas abandonadas de Uberlândia."

Translation: "People , this time im not going to disappear.
The text is fiction. It’s a story. I made it up. The video is 3d.
Aliens don’t exist in abandon houses in Uberlândia."

In the comment section he admits it:

www.mundogump.com.br...

Here´s another comment from him:

"o meu objetivo desde o início é apenas criar um enredo completamente ficcional e não uma fraude ufológica. O relato de um MIB é como Taken, Lost e Arquivos X. Ficção pura. Só que envolvendo pessoas reais, alguns fatos reais e a realidade nacional. Se eu tivesse acesso a um canal de Tv, transformaria isso numa série.
Mas o que eu posso dizer é que ainda não acabou."

"My objective since the beginning , was to create a plot completely fictional , and not a ufology fraud. The "relato de um MIB" is like taken, lost and the x-files. Pure fiction , but it involves real people , some real facts , and national reality. If I had access to a TV channel , i would make this into a TV show.
But what i can say , is that it isn’t over"

[edit on 13-5-2009 by dracodie]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
I think that "Captive Alien Gray" video linked above looks like CGI. The way the eyebrows move and the mouth opens over and over in the same distinct pattern seems fake to me... and why didn't they give him a more comfortable chair to be tied down to?! You travel light years unknown to reach a place to get captured and strapped to a metal fold out chair?! Right now as far as all the videos I've seen I would think the area 51 interview video is most convincing.

On a side note I don't know if any of you have debunked this video yet but take a look. It's worth the watch IMO

enjoy

I think that was one of the funniest things I have EVER seen.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Things do get leaked as we have seen countless times before not even concerning UFO'S and the like, whistleblowers do actually exist and sometimes they DO get info out whether people choose to believe them is another story of course.

Their might be lots of factors as to why the medical staff might not have acted in the way that people would expect them too, firstly because it is not a human they are working it on it is alien (allegedly)

Maybe the chair and the table are fixed and they couldnt physicly get in between the two?

As stated before the reason it is all in darkness is for the comfort of the EBE, as they live in dark conditions as much in the same way as diferent species on this planet in low light conditions evolve big eyes to take in as much light as possible

The only thing strange about that is that if the alien prefers low-light then why rush in and shine a bright light right in its eyes?

Im on the fence im not gonna argue one sided and leave that part out i know it sounds like im trying to justify this not being a hoax but believe me im not a gullible typical alien believer that will swallow everything i see

I just think that when you are dealing with 38 levels above top secret, there would be a little more care by the government in regards to protection of this video. While we have seen things get leaked before, the question I ask you is have we ever seen something that is "38 levels above top secret" get leaked? I doubt it.

For the record again, having served in the military for 4+ years AND having a TS-SCI/B clearance, I'm 99.999 percent sure there are not 38 levels of clearance above TS. Thats almost absurd. I use the term 'almost' only because I dont have 100 percent proof.

Unless you have some 'inside' knowledge that you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that there are 38 levels above TS you shouldnt assume things like that. I dont know your background, but unless you prove otherwise I'd say my military experience might be slightly more logical than anything you've read on the internet about security clearance ;-)

Sorry, I was being sarcastic b/c the video claims that these people were 38 levels above top secret. At such a high level, if it did exist, I wouldn't think it would be the simplest task to sneak out highly secretive video.

Okay gotcha. Yea I didnt try to come off offensive at all, thats why the ":-)" at the end of my post, its sorta hard to convey emotion in a typed form.

To add to your post though, in the event that there actually IS 38 levels above TS (which I very highly doubt), you can rest assured that an area with that classification would be guarded with the best technology on the planet, stuff that we haven't even heard of yet.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Okay gotcha. Yea I didnt try to come off offensive at all, thats why the ":-)" at the end of my post, its sorta hard to convey emotion in a typed form.

To add to your post though, in the event that there actually IS 38 levels above TS (which I very highly doubt), you can rest assured that an area with that classification would be guarded with the best technology on the planet, stuff that we haven't even heard of yet.

You most certainly did not want come off offensive. I just wanted to clear up why I said what I said.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The reason is that there would have been some government intervention at some point (and no, it wouldn't have confirmed that it was real. The government could have captured him, suppressed the media from saying anything, and taken control of the tape).

Please explain to me how the government would cupture the supplier of the tape if they don't know his identity?

Also, reading the other post about the tape its clear that its not real b/c of how the medical examiners react. According to people in the other post who work in hospitals, them working on the alien from behind as to keep its face in the view of the camera, checking the vitals incorrectly..

Did these people who work in hospitals and posted here have extensive experience with providing first aid to aliens?

Ever considered that if someone hoaxed this and thus built a very expensive puppet, hired puppeteers, taped the sequence with high quality cameras, hired an actor this person would get it right and not make simple errors with an unconvincing medical team. Hell why put the medics in your hoax in the first place?

Just look at the CGI "captive grey" footage. No flaws, perfectly clear etc. Exactly what a hoaxer would want, as it leaves people with less ammo to shoot the hoax down.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Well the supplier of the tape goes into some detail how the footage was brought out.

"Recently there was a transfer from analog tape to digital disc storage."

"In some instances this allowed data to leak from a high security system to a less high security system."

"This footage was copied under special circumstances otherwise copying it would have been impossible".

"It was a relatively small bundel of information. It didn't require anything as conspicuous as a VHS tape".

"I will not say if the information was brought out in a discrete unit, or it was brought out via a different method."

If you look at the comments above one can get an idea how he possibly did it...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

The reason is that there would have been some government intervention at some point (and no, it wouldn't have confirmed that it was real. The government could have captured him, suppressed the media from saying anything, and taken control of the tape).

Please explain to me how the government would cupture the supplier of the tape if they don't know his identity?

Also, reading the other post about the tape its clear that its not real b/c of how the medical examiners react. According to people in the other post who work in hospitals, them working on the alien from behind as to keep its face in the view of the camera, checking the vitals incorrectly..

Did these people who work in hospitals and posted here have extensive experience with providing first aid to aliens?

Ever considered that if someone hoaxed this and thus built a very expensive puppet, hired puppeteers, taped the sequence with high quality cameras, hired an actor this person would get it right and not make simple errors with an unconvincing medical team. Hell why put the medics in your hoax in the first place?

Just look at the CGI "captive grey" footage. No flaws, perfectly clear etc. Exactly what a hoaxer would want, as it leaves people with less ammo to shoot the hoax down.

No they didn't however, they are reaching around to try and do things on its face. Any one can see that is not proper, you don't reach around something to look at its face. If you are really trying to help and you are looking for something on its face, the easiest way to do so would be to be in front of the alien. You act like they were doing surgery, nope, they were using a light to see what is wrong with him. I'll pose this challenge to you, get a flashlight put a dummy in a folding chair turn the lights off and reach over the dummy to see different areas of that dummy on its face. Then, walk around the dummy and tell me which is easier, and which would be easier to administer something based on how a human body works (the doctors are human if they are going to fix it, they must be PHYSICALLY able to do so). Also, your first assumption would be its human like, you know human physiology, so you'd treat it like a human.

How would they know who took it? Well as a previous poster said they would have had to sign in if they were in the building. The government is quite large, they could easily cover everyone in that building that day in a matter of 1 day (including home searches, etc).

The most difficult to explain phenomena about this video is why people reach so hard for this to be real when all the evidence points to it being a fake.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Im sure this is well past the point of being relevant any more. . . but color video has been around for a while longer than you think. History Channel even had a big documentary on nazi films in color. And who said they would use a home recorder in the first place? Im sure they would have had funds to get something better. . . but as i recall anyway the video looks like it was made well after that time anyway so it seems its all pretty irrelevant in the first place.

Well I think.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The most difficult to explain phenomena about this video is why people reach so hard for this to be real when all the evidence points to it being a fake.

If you are under the impression I fall into the above category I have to say you are sadly mistaken.

And actually the evidence does not point to the footage being fake at all. The footage has been debated and discussed to death and so far nobody has made a convincing case of it being a hoax. Of course the same goes for its authenticy.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Electro38

Why would someone risk having their lives ruined, family threatened or risk being murdered to "reveal the truth" about Aliens visiting the Earth?

Why not? I would if I knew I had the proof. I think it's the most important issue in the history of mankind that has been kept from us.

But since most people already believe we're being visited (recent polls show about 70% of people believe), why would revealing this be worth losing your life or having your family harmed? I mean, why would it be worth it if most people believe anyway?

Unless it would save people's lives, or make people aware of something sinister, then it might be worth it.

This is a production made by a movie company with actors and a decent puppet.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

I'm not saying you are one of those people, but you continuing to say that the evidence doesn't point to that means you aren't objectively looking at this. Here is what we know:

1. The guy stole the video
2. Area 51 is practically locked down
3. The government allowed this video to air
4. The doctors don't take a Human approach to analyzing the alien, instead they go around the alien and spastically move
5. The government would have had a list of names they could have reviewed
6. The government would have had an escort for this guy as he walked from area to area

None of that is logical. Instead your saying that b/c it is a well done video it must be real.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I'm not saying you are one of those people, but you continuing to say that the evidence doesn't point to that means you aren't objectively looking at this.

The problem here is what is considered evidence in this case. For example the points you list below are not evidence of a hoax, they are merely speculation i.e. possiblities. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with speculation, I do it all the time but unfortunately it's not evidence.

Actually he didn't steal the video, he stole the footage. As he explained the footage was digital and didn't need anything as conspicuous as a VHS tape to be brought out. This explains why the footage is only 2.5 minutes in length. Sounds plausible to me and does not point to a hoax at all. If this was done by actors using a puppet they could have shot 2.5 hours instead of 2.5 minutes.

Yes but whats your point with this? In theory he didn't even need to bring the footage out physically. He explains the footage leaked from a high security system to a less high security system i.e. possibly a workstation on the base. These workstations are connected to the Internet (see Gary Mckinnon case) so in theory it is even possible he e-mailed the small digital file from a workstation there.

Furthermore sensitive information gets leaked all the time, even from military bases. Heck the Washington press lives of leaks.

Military secrets leaking out through flash drives

Yes of course, because that was the only and best option they had. They probably only found out after it hit the Internet and was in the hands of a studio. By removing the footage they basicly prove it is genuine. Now the goverment is not to bright but they are also not that stupid.

4. The doctors don't take a Human approach to analyzing the alien, instead they go around the alien and spastically move

Of course not because it is an alien. Do you really think a being from another world has the same physiology as Homo Sapiens? If these beings come here from who knows where do you think our primitive science can understand them, let alone help or even effect them?

And they are checking for hemorrhaging around the eye sockets, which could indicate some sort of seizure. That's normal medical procedure when someone starts foaming at the mouth like the alien does.

Yes but what's the point? Everybody with a high enough security clearance can view the footage. And guess what, many people who work at such facilities have one. And how does the goverment know at what time the footage was stolen? Are they to interview everybody with a high enough clearance who was at the base from 1991 to 1996?

6. The government would have had an escort for this guy as he walked from area to area

Possibly but not certainly. And if that was the case then they as you point out only escort from area to area. So for someone stealing footage in the way the whistleblower claims he stole it recieving escort from erea to erea should not be a problem.

None of that is logical. Instead your saying that b/c it is a well done video it must be real.

No I'm not saying that at all. All I am saying is that most of the points being brought up in favour of a hoax do not stand under close scrutiny. In other words there is no cold hard evidence for the footage being faked.

I personally don't care if the this turns out to be fake, but so far it hasen't and that's intriguing to say the least almost 15 years after it's release.

[edit on 15/5/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

I'm not saying you are one of those people, but you continuing to say that the evidence doesn't point to that means you aren't objectively looking at this.

The problem here is what is considered evidence in this case. For example the points you list below are not evidence of a hoax, they are merely speculation i.e. possiblities. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with speculation, I do it all the time but unfortunately it's not evidence.
Actually, its considered circumstantial evidence, from which we can make other inferences, such as this is a hoax.

Actually he didn't steal the video, he stole the footage. As he explained the footage was digital and didn't need anything as conspicuous as a VHS tape to be brought out. This explains why the footage is only 2.5 minutes in length. Sounds plausible to me and does not point to a hoax at all. If this was done by actors using a puppet they could have shot 2.5 hours instead of 2.5 minutes.

Yes but whats your point with this? In theory he didn't even need to bring the footage out physically. He explains the footage leaked from a high security system to a less high security system i.e. possibly a workstation on the base. These workstations are connected to the Internet (see Gary Mckinnon case) so in theory it is even possible he e-mailed the small digital file from a workstation there.

Furthermore sensitive information gets leaked all the time, even from military bases. Heck the Washington press lives of leaks.

Military secrets leaking out through flash drives

First of all, the Washington Press doesn't leak out information as high as this. And I feel that this is where many of you get hung up on. The information that is leaked by the government isn't as sensitive as this. This would be like the government leaking names of our spies. That just ain't gonna happen, sorry.

Yes of course, because that was the only and best option they had. They probably only found out after it hit the Internet and was in the hands of a studio. By removing the footage they basicly prove it is genuine. Now the goverment is not to bright but they are also not that stupid.

Once again, you wouldn't know about this video if the government suppressed it. It wouldn't validate anything because it wouldn't have been seen! The most you could say is speculate. Even then your speculation would be based on what? The man would have been treated like a traitor, the company would have been threatened or prosecuted. All this would have happened without a SINGLE person other than those directly involved, seeing a single second of that video. So, no, it wouldn't validate anything b/c there would be nothing to validate. Think as if the video didn't exist, and you heard a news story about a person that high up who tried to leak a video to a news agency that contained classified government secrets. That is the best news story you would hear.

Of course not because it is an alien. Do you really think a being from another world has the same physiology as Homo Sapiens? If these beings come here from who knows where do you think our primitive science can understand them, let alone help or even effect them?

And they are checking for hemorrhaging around the eye sockets, which could indicate some sort of seizure. That's normal medical procedure when someone starts foaming at the mouth like the alien does.
Your misunderstanding me. Even if they did know how to treat an alien, it would be from over the top of it b/c its awkward for humans to work that way. With an Aliens life on the line they would have been in front of the alien so that they could be effective. Why don't you take a screw driver reach over and around something and try unscrewing a screw. Then try getting right in front of it and unscrewing it. I bet you one is infinitely easier. Also, to increase difficulty, why don't you turn your lights to dim v. having your lights on. It wouldn't matter that the alien felt comfortable with the lights off, the important thing would be saving its life, and I'm sure it would agree. So, I'm pretty sure they would turn the lights on and get in front of the Alien so they could see what they are doing. There really is nothing to argue here.

Yes but what's the point? Everybody with a high enough security clearance can view the footage. And guess what, many people who work at such facilities have one. And how does the goverment know at what time the footage was stolen? Are they to interview everybody with a high enough clearance who was at the base from 1991 to 1996?
Somehow I doubt there are that many people with that high of security clearance. Also, as a previous poster brought up, you'd be required to sign in. You wouldn't have to go back that far, you'd have to determine when the video was transferred, as I'm sure there is some sort of log. Then on the day that video was transferred you'd have to look at the log.

Possibly but not certainly. And if that was the case then they as you point out only escort from area to area. So for someone stealing footage in the way the whistleblower claims he stole it recieving escort from erea to erea should not be a problem.
According to someone previously, they were required to have an escort. And that wasn't area 51.

No I'm not saying that at all. All I am saying is that most of the points being brought up in favour of a hoax do not stand under close scrutiny. In other words there is no cold hard evidence for the footage being faked.

I personally don't care if the this turns out to be fake, but so far it hasen't and that's intriguing to say the least almost 15 years after it's release.

[edit on 15/5/09 by Fastwalker81]
I disagree, you are reaching for this video to be true. The behavior of the doctors, the inaction of the government, the ease with which this video was copied, the high securiity level at Area 51 all point to it being a fake. While we can't identify any strings, I'd bet that if the doctors turned on the lights, their would be something that would give it away that it is also a hoax. Also, one last thing, look at the size of the neck compared to the head. The head has to weigh near 20 pounds, and is held up by a neck similar to that of a newborn. A newborn's neck can't support their own head, so what makes you think something who has a head roughly 2.5x the size of the average human would be able to support it with that neck? Granted, those are all estimations but you get my drift.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Ryanp5555]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Ryanp5555]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join