It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is there any recorded video of ACTUAL aliens that hasn't been debunked?

page: 5
6
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by joinats

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Even if we could, they would just deny deny deny. At this point it would be too late and admitting to the truth of the footage would go against the gov't's plan at this point. Plus, apparently the guy whose video it was has different alias'


Can't someone beat him up, torture him in water tank, rape him, threaten his family, what can he deny? keep his mouth shut?

Listen, if this Alien exist, IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER TO THIS WHOLE WORLD!! We want to pay everything for that!
Give him a death sentence, break his nose and tooth. Do every which way like American armies did to other soldiers.
Can't we do that? Isn't it better to torture the interviewer than risking 7 billion lives of this earth? Everybody will agree with me.

DRAG HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody will drag him out right? because it is bull#!


[edit on 13-5-2009 by joinats]


I don't understand what you would accomplish this late in the game. If that was going to happen it would have happened earlier, and the fact that nothing has happened makes me believe it is a fake. (but that is my opinion)




posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This article was published in the serious newspaper "Nice-Matin", in southern France (main newspaper in Nice, Monte Carlo, Marseille, etc): www.coldevence.net...

also here: www.nicematin.com...

The article came out two days ago and the consensus is that this UFO was the real deal (analysis of local UFO fans and aviation specialists). A quick translation is provided below:


What is hidding behind the “Medusa” of the Col de Vence.
(Nice-Matin article of May 11th 2009. Nice-Matin is the main newspaper of south eastern France.)


The photo taken by Julien on February 17th at “la Colle des Pouis”, at the Col de Vence. The object somehow looks like a jellyfish, hence the surname “medusa”.

On the 17th of February, something strange occurred in the sky at Col de Vence, a site that has been famous for a very long time for its “strange events”. A strange phenomenon was observed, of which we are publishing the photo today. Why show the photo so “late”?
Because since February, the document has been analyzed in depth by a group of observers called: “The invisibles of the Col de Vence”, who are fascinated by “extraordinary manifestations” of the sky of the Col de Vence, but who also possess a critical mind and thorough scientific knowledge. Hoaxes and falsifications are abundant in this domain…
Let’s say that for the moment, the picture is considered authentic… And if it is a hoax, it has not been demonstrated for the moment.

In the afternoon, while looking for fossils.
It is Julien, 26 years old, who met the “medusa”. On the afternoon of tuesday February 17th, went for a walk at the Saint Barnabe plateau, looking for fossils. Julien doesn’t live in the region. He was only here for the week end before going back to Paris.
The weather is clear, with no clouds, except cumulus’s in the distance. There is no wind.
The event occurs at 4:36pm at the north side of the plateau, near the southern end of the “Colle des Pouis”. “A black shape above the skyline” attracts Juliens eye. He see’s “a dark object that seems to be floating, while oscillating vertically with an amplitude” he estimates of “a dozen meters”. There is no noise.
According to the “analysts”, it is neither an airplane, or a parachute, or a balloon.
“The object has the shape of a small, dark colored dome”, but not as dark, supposedly, as it looks like on the picture. Julien had time to take a photo with his camera…
The account goes on: “After I took the picture, the did one last oscilation as it went up into the air at an incredible speed”. Julian says: “at more then 1000 kph, like when thunder strikes.” The shape kept on ascending until Julian lost site of it.

The theory of a military parachute.
All this lasted approximately 20 seconds. Julien goes on to say that he was a bit frightened, and that he left the area. Via the Internet, the young man then got in touch with “the Invisibles of the Col de Vence” and told them about his observation.
Conclusion? The “object” size has been estimated to be from 4 to 10 meters and for the moment “it is difficult to link it to anything known by humanity: its behavior doesn’t correspond to that of an airplane, kite, helium balloon or parachute…”
None the less, an aviation specialist has estimated that there is something similar: a military parachute. But how to explain the rapid oscillations and the lightning ascension until disappearing from site. Anyhow, Julian should have seen a man under the parachute, and that was not the case.
In the end, all the hypothesis’s of known aircraft have been eliminated. Searches were made in the area where the object was flying, but no traces were discovered.
That is the point we are at so far concerning Col de Vence…

Sylvie Beal



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorgeles
This article was published in the serious newspaper "Nice-Matin", in southern France (main newspaper in Nice, Monte Carlo, Marseille, etc): www.coldevence.net...

also here: www.nicematin.com...

The article came out two days ago and the consensus is that this UFO was the real deal (analysis of local UFO fans and aviation specialists). A quick translation is provided below:


What is hidding behind the “Medusa” of the Col de Vence.
(Nice-Matin article of May 11th 2009. Nice-Matin is the main newspaper of south eastern France.)


The photo taken by Julien on February 17th at “la Colle des Pouis”, at the Col de Vence. The object somehow looks like a jellyfish, hence the surname “medusa”.

On the 17th of February, something strange occurred in the sky at Col de Vence, a site that has been famous for a very long time for its “strange events”. A strange phenomenon was observed, of which we are publishing the photo today. Why show the photo so “late”?
Because since February, the document has been analyzed in depth by a group of observers called: “The invisibles of the Col de Vence”, who are fascinated by “extraordinary manifestations” of the sky of the Col de Vence, but who also possess a critical mind and thorough scientific knowledge. Hoaxes and falsifications are abundant in this domain…
Let’s say that for the moment, the picture is considered authentic… And if it is a hoax, it has not been demonstrated for the moment.

In the afternoon, while looking for fossils.
It is Julien, 26 years old, who met the “medusa”. On the afternoon of tuesday February 17th, went for a walk at the Saint Barnabe plateau, looking for fossils. Julien doesn’t live in the region. He was only here for the week end before going back to Paris.
The weather is clear, with no clouds, except cumulus’s in the distance. There is no wind.
The event occurs at 4:36pm at the north side of the plateau, near the southern end of the “Colle des Pouis”. “A black shape above the skyline” attracts Juliens eye. He see’s “a dark object that seems to be floating, while oscillating vertically with an amplitude” he estimates of “a dozen meters”. There is no noise.
According to the “analysts”, it is neither an airplane, or a parachute, or a balloon.
“The object has the shape of a small, dark colored dome”, but not as dark, supposedly, as it looks like on the picture. Julien had time to take a photo with his camera…
The account goes on: “After I took the picture, the did one last oscilation as it went up into the air at an incredible speed”. Julian says: “at more then 1000 kph, like when thunder strikes.” The shape kept on ascending until Julian lost site of it.

The theory of a military parachute.
All this lasted approximately 20 seconds. Julien goes on to say that he was a bit frightened, and that he left the area. Via the Internet, the young man then got in touch with “the Invisibles of the Col de Vence” and told them about his observation.
Conclusion? The “object” size has been estimated to be from 4 to 10 meters and for the moment “it is difficult to link it to anything known by humanity: its behavior doesn’t correspond to that of an airplane, kite, helium balloon or parachute…”
None the less, an aviation specialist has estimated that there is something similar: a military parachute. But how to explain the rapid oscillations and the lightning ascension until disappearing from site. Anyhow, Julian should have seen a man under the parachute, and that was not the case.
In the end, all the hypothesis’s of known aircraft have been eliminated. Searches were made in the area where the object was flying, but no traces were discovered.
That is the point we are at so far concerning Col de Vence…

Sylvie Beal


Very interesting, however, and I don't mean to be rude, but I wasn't looking for UFO images, I was looking for actual aliens. With that being said, just b/c common people, or even military experts say, thats something that I've never seen before its not from our air force, etc. doesn't mean that its not actually from their air force. You have to test fly top secret things and have test runs with them before they ever even become fully functional as a military craft. My guess is they go through drastic transformations at this stage too.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Rather than ask if there's been any alien videos that haven't been debunked, I think a better question might be, "Which videos purporting to show aliens have been conclusively proven to be authentic?"

And to that question, the answer is "none."



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well Jesus hasn't been proven, but your mood says you still think he rocks. You have to understand that those aliens are far more advanced so i think they are capable of avoiding our cameras. What do you expect? For an alien to show up on camera with an " I Love NY" shirt and some glasses?



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy
 


With that being said, do you think its plausible that the government would sit idly by as a television station began to produce a documentary about aliens which featured highly sensitive material that belonged to them, and was basically done by one of their employees? Or do you think at that point there would have been some preventative measures taken?


Well thats hard to say. If the video was simply a COPY of the original, then whoever was supposed to be in charge of the security of that space would likely not even know what had happened until it was too late, so it would be hard for any preventive action to be taken. And of course by the time the evidence was all over the news, whoever was in charge of said evidence would be questioned immediately, and everyone who worked for him would be as well. On top of that, when you work in an area that requires a clearance to enter, at least every one that I've been to, they require your name and social to be on an access list. If your name is not on that list, even if you have the clearance to enter, you still cannot enter without signing in and having an escort. So everyone who entered that space within a certain time frame would also be questioned.

Now as far as the government sitting by idly, no, that would never happen. One of the main reason why I think that no real evidence has ever been taken is because of what would happen to a command if it allowed that to happen. The whole world would know that the military let the cat out of the bag on one of the biggest, and most important mysterious we know.

Then again, as was mentioned by someone already, most people don't believe in this type of stuff anyway, so even if it DID manage to get on MSM, they would change the channel to watch Jeopardy.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scraze

Originally posted by Fromabove
[..]
The quality is good and the gestures the alien makes while trying to communicate with his human captors is amazing. There is second by second interaction.
Also I did a frame by frame study and found many unique expressions on the face of the alien, plus studied the muscle group action of head to body, arm and chest etc. and this was simply amazing. Then I compared what I studied to that of others who did a even better job than me.
[..]
But in the end, no one who is a chop shop animation artist can make a video like that. Even Hollywood would have a hard time doing it. So if you want a video that cries truth, this is it. View it, study it, and by all means do a frame by frame and you'll see for yourself.
[..]


I'm.. I'm so terribly sorry - but I'm afraid you're judging animation artists the wrong way.

Instead of trying to convince you with words, here is an animation, made by 1 (one) person in a relatively short time.

Liam Kemp's animation test: www.youtube.com...
Notice how there is even more detail in facial expression and body animation than in the 'captive alien' video. Nothing in this video was captured - the animator did all this by hand, by himself. No big company, no funding, no huge amount of time.. it's an animation test.

This has taught me one very important thing: it's impossible to say whether something is CGI or not, based on the argument "it looks too real".. In fact, when it looks extra lifelike or vibrant, I find myself suspecting it of CGI - just like every set of shiny white teeth on TV is a bit more yellow in real life (xkcd.com...). Ok, I stretched it a bit too far there, let me return to my point:

The CGI animation I linked to above, seems far more real to me than the "captive alien" footage.

P.S. I do a tiny bit of CGI, and have to admit that while the model, lighting and scene (chair..) seem very easy to replicate, the animation would have taken some hours. Maybe a complete day.

P.S. #2 .. Can't believe I looked over this. Have you checked out the URL that's displayed in the first frames of the captive alien video? Here it is: www.mundogump.com.br... . I can't read the language, but I do understand this line at the bottom: "ESTA É UMA OBRA FICCIONAL". It means: "This is a fictional work". I'm not sure who the author is, but he has made more captive alien CGI's (see www.youtube.com... ). The author doesn't seem to care about the fuss on YouTube, as he keeps writing in portuguese on his site.. Possibly he's enjoying it. I'm sorry.[edit on 13-5-2009 by scraze]


The animation in that youtube video is amazing. Had to get that out first.

Second, when was this CGI created? If it was recent, wouldnt it be important to keep in mind that for one, this guy seems way ahead of our time with his talent, and also, when was the supposed alien video made? Did I read 1991 somewhere? I would imagine that artists werent quite as talented back then as they are today (am I wrong?), so you cant really expect a CGI alien to look as good as the video you posted. Not saying the video is fake, just pointing that out.

Edited twice for spelling

[edit on 13-5-2009 by P1DrummerBoy]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by P1DrummerBoy]



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
Well Jesus hasn't been proven, but your mood says you still think he rocks. You have to understand that those aliens are far more advanced so i think they are capable of avoiding our cameras. What do you expect? For an alien to show up on camera with an " I Love NY" shirt and some glasses?


What do you mean Jesus hasn't been proven? There is plenty of evidence that Jesus existed. The BIG question is whether or not he is the son of man. Under which I have found the evidence that would allow me to believe he is, including some very incredible personal experiences. The better point is that I believe in the paranormal (ghosts and demons) yet there is really no hardcore evidence that they exist, other than videos and such. To that I have to say I have found enough information to believe. I'm not asking for some alien in a "I Love NY" shirt. But someone who was repeatedly abducted, wouldn't you use a camera to catch them in the act? Not one person who has had an encounter with the aliens had a camera or cell phone camera to record them? I mean there are plenty of people on this board alone who claim to be repeatedly abducted, or abducted one time. Some even claim to have a full blown conversation with them. And they never thought to pull out their cell phone? Or they were never on a camping trip/vacation and had a video camera? I just thought maybe there would be some evidence out there, but so far I'll I've gotten is the Jonathan Reed video, which seems to have been exhaustively debunked. The alien in the basement video, which the creator said was fake. The area 51 video, which makes no sense to me. I mean, isn't there 1 video that isn't extraordinarily questionable? Something where, as one person put it, you could view and say well maybe that is true. I thought perhaps the Jonathan Reed one was, but other posters have since discredited that video.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That CGI video is the best i've seen in weeks. Amazingly this guy used low-end specs to create this. His pc must have been rendering for like..8 years



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The best one I have seen yet is "The Captive Alien" posted on Youtube. I have studied this video in every way I can think of. The quality is good and the gesture


I'm sorry but I think one would have to be delusional to not recognize those videos as computer animation. Hollywood, or anyone with enough time can and has done better. Here's an example: www.youtube.com...

For the record, I don't believe the alien interview to be genuine and I was one of those pointing out that any attempts of suppression would lend credibility. I'd just like to see objective points being made for both sides, something I don't see often around these parts.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I believe that Brazillian "Captive Grey" is fake. I think it has been debunked as well.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Thanks OP it's what I want to know to. S$F

Thanks diplomat. I'm a noob but I keep seeing your posts and they keep informing me. I'll watch the whole vid now



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 


I'll say this one more time. They are far more advanced then us. If they don't want us to capture them on camera then they won't let us. They have the technology and the means to do so.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 


Ok, I get you. It's impossible for someone to leak a highly secretive video from a government installation. I disagree.



I'm sure it can be done, but you would only have a minimal window. You wouldn't have time to shoot a friggin hour+ documentary, edit it, and then air it.


He obviously didnt copy the tape and make the documentary on the spot your not seriously suggesting that are you?

And just because it is on youtube does'nt mean sqaut it was released way earlier,THEN he tried to spread it , the original was on tape?

So your trying to debunk it by saying that he wouldnt have time to make a documentary and because it is on youtube it must be fake?



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 


Ok, I get you. It's impossible for someone to leak a highly secretive video from a government installation. I disagree.



I'm sure it can be done, but you would only have a minimal window. You wouldn't have time to shoot a friggin hour+ documentary, edit it, and then air it.


He obviously didnt copy the tape and make the documentary on the spot your not seriously suggesting that are you?

And just because it is on youtube does'nt mean sqaut it was released way earlier,THEN he tried to spread it , the original was on tape?

So your trying to debunk it by saying that he wouldnt have time to make a documentary and because it is on youtube it must be fake?


What? No. I'm saying the only way for it to be logical that the tape be real is to get it out into the open immediately. The fact that he took so long to get out in the open, that the TV station had to announce it as a scheduled program, and that it ultimately was stolen property signals that it is fact IMO. The reason is that there would have been some government intervention at some point (and no, it wouldn't have confirmed that it was real. The government could have captured him, suppressed the media from saying anything, and taken control of the tape). Also, reading the other post about the tape its clear that its not real b/c of how the medical examiners react. According to people in the other post who work in hospitals, them working on the alien from behind as to keep its face in the view of the camera, checking the vitals incorrectly, and failing to turn the lights on so that they could see (as opposed to keeping them off to be nice to the alien when in reality I'm sure that it would rather be alive and uncomfortable for a few moments than dead and comfortable for a few moments) all signal that this was a hoax.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 
Things do get leaked as we have seen countless times before not even concerning UFO'S and the like, whistleblowers do actually exist and sometimes they DO get info out whether people choose to believe them is another story of course.

Their might be lots of factors as to why the medical staff might not have acted in the way that people would expect them too, firstly because it is not a human they are working it on it is alien (allegedly)

Maybe the chair and the table are fixed and they couldnt physicly get in between the two?

As stated before the reason it is all in darkness is for the comfort of the EBE, as they live in dark conditions as much in the same way as diferent species on this planet in low light conditions evolve big eyes to take in as much light as possible

The only thing strange about that is that if the alien prefers low-light then why rush in and shine a bright light right in its eyes?

Im on the fence im not gonna argue one sided and leave that part out i know it sounds like im trying to justify this not being a hoax but believe me im not a gullible typical alien believer that will swallow everything i see



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 
Things do get leaked as we have seen countless times before not even concerning UFO'S and the like, whistleblowers do actually exist and sometimes they DO get info out whether people choose to believe them is another story of course.

Their might be lots of factors as to why the medical staff might not have acted in the way that people would expect them too, firstly because it is not a human they are working it on it is alien (allegedly)

Maybe the chair and the table are fixed and they couldnt physicly get in between the two?

As stated before the reason it is all in darkness is for the comfort of the EBE, as they live in dark conditions as much in the same way as diferent species on this planet in low light conditions evolve big eyes to take in as much light as possible

The only thing strange about that is that if the alien prefers low-light then why rush in and shine a bright light right in its eyes?

Im on the fence im not gonna argue one sided and leave that part out i know it sounds like im trying to justify this not being a hoax but believe me im not a gullible typical alien believer that will swallow everything i see



I just think that when you are dealing with 38 levels above top secret, there would be a little more care by the government in regards to protection of this video. While we have seen things get leaked before, the question I ask you is have we ever seen something that is "38 levels above top secret" get leaked? I doubt it.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 


I dont buy into the 38 levels above uber top secret level

BUT they say it was copied when the old VHS tapes were being copied onto digital disks, so in theory the person who did the copying would have been around copying software at the time?

But how he got the tape out stumps me, You would think the best security in the world would search people and belongings before they left? A bulky tape would have been hard to get out



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by Reading
reply to post by Ryanp5555
 
Things do get leaked as we have seen countless times before not even concerning UFO'S and the like, whistleblowers do actually exist and sometimes they DO get info out whether people choose to believe them is another story of course.

Their might be lots of factors as to why the medical staff might not have acted in the way that people would expect them too, firstly because it is not a human they are working it on it is alien (allegedly)

Maybe the chair and the table are fixed and they couldnt physicly get in between the two?

As stated before the reason it is all in darkness is for the comfort of the EBE, as they live in dark conditions as much in the same way as diferent species on this planet in low light conditions evolve big eyes to take in as much light as possible

The only thing strange about that is that if the alien prefers low-light then why rush in and shine a bright light right in its eyes?

Im on the fence im not gonna argue one sided and leave that part out i know it sounds like im trying to justify this not being a hoax but believe me im not a gullible typical alien believer that will swallow everything i see



I just think that when you are dealing with 38 levels above top secret, there would be a little more care by the government in regards to protection of this video. While we have seen things get leaked before, the question I ask you is have we ever seen something that is "38 levels above top secret" get leaked? I doubt it.


For the record again, having served in the military for 4+ years AND having a TS-SCI/B clearance, I'm 99.999 percent sure there are not 38 levels of clearance above TS. Thats almost absurd. I use the term 'almost' only because I dont have 100 percent proof.

Unless you have some 'inside' knowledge that you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that there are 38 levels above TS you shouldnt assume things like that. I dont know your background, but unless you prove otherwise I'd say my military experience might be slightly more logical than anything you've read on the internet about security clearance ;-)



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto
 



The Area 51 VIDEO of the alien interrogation contains
SPMTE timecode stamping consistent with Sony or Ampex
Betacam SP BVW-75 type Video decks which at about
$50,000 a pop at the time were not cheap --- I have 3 of
them downstairs --- which means it came from a BROADCAST-
QUALITY source which means only TV stations, Post Production
Houses, Governments or VERY RICH jokesters could afford.

The other things is the sheer simplicity of the video
interrogation and the obvious DISTRESS the alien is in
for almost ALL of the video ... and the humans don't seem
to care or want to help to any great degree which is a SAD
SHAME if it's a REAL interrogation of an EBE.

The video itself is UNLIKELY a CGI/computer graphic construction
but it does NOT preclude the fact the alien may be a
well-constructed puppet/animatronic which is NOT beyond
the realm of those days! Ergo watch the quality of a
NON-CGI Yoda in the 1979/1980 Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
and the 1982/1983 era Star Wars: Return of the
Jedi movies from Lucasfilm to see superb puppetry in action.
So it CAN be done...but if it IS a REAL alien being,
I am ashamed at the callousness of the human hosts!

---

Regarding the video at the beginning of the forum
with the alien woman in the space capsule/module,
the cameras used were low-res Black & white VIDEO for
the live broadcast portion of 1960's/1970's era lunar lander
or space-faring module and thus had NO bandwidth available
for colour-burst and NTSC scanning...ergo, the funny lines
and "Video Noise" that are overlaid COULD NOT have occurred
because of bandwidth issues. I.e. the images were BLACK and
WHITE without any NTSC YIQ colour information.

The cameras the other astronaut is holding is a
FILM camera which could have been EITHER colour
or Black and White. Also the alien women's hair
and head shows signs of JPEG compression artifacting
that is DIFFERENT than the DCT or Discreet Cosine Transform
used in the rest of the Flash-compressed video which indicates
a chroma key or alpha key composite of two SEPARATE images.

In addition, I see edging artifacts in the Alien Woman
parts which are NOT present in the black and white portion
of the video. Can you say Abobe After Effects?

Not a bad try though.....
---



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join