It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I do beliebe that Aliens date back thousands of years. It's possible they were here before humans.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think aliens (greys at least) definately are a what the Christian Bible calls demons or unclean spirits, or related somehow. When I was very young, I always had an irrational fear in connection to images of grays. The first time I saw a picture of one, before someone told me what it was, I got a chill down my spine. I don't fear them now, because I have no reason to anymore. The few times Ive awoken to night terrors, thinking to myself "Jesus Christ, please save me!" (not exact words) in complete seriousness and with sincerity, and the sensation subsided. There was once or twice when it didnt work right away however, but it's hard to concentrate any consistant thought when you're paralyzed and fearful for your life.

From what I've gathered, theres a power structure that looks like this:

Masses(us)-->Elite(leaders)-->Aliens(nephalim, etc.)-->Ascended Masters(the fallen ones)-->gOD of matter (Lucifer)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

The UFO experts going toRoswell are claiming this to be a fact, as well. They have learned they do leave in the name of Christ among other interesting findings. It doesnt work on everyone, rather only believers can make it happen. Atheists cant use the words unless the believe.

I'll tell you if I was an atheist that encountered an ET I would become a believer.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think from the most of these alien creatures are just people like you and me. We my have been under the mistake that they where gods and angels and demons. But it wasen't only two thousand years ago that we thought Roman emperors and pharaohs where living gods. So how much more would we be persuaded if an advanced alien people came to earth?

So the one thing Jesus tought us was there is only one god. So most likely these alien are neither angels or devils either.

The Australian aboriginals believe in a creator spirit called the Wandjina and the description they give of the Wandjina are remarkably similar to the description Charles Hall gives to the alien race he called the tall whites.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

I also believe their is only one God. That was a weird link to those "Tall Whites" they sure look like aliens, maybe greys? Thank you for that link.. interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
CE4research.com is an awesome website to check out if you are interested in this subject.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join