It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

People are interested in it because it offers a tangible position that there is more to this world than just us. That there is more out there, that we have beings that will at a time befriend us and perhaps even help us develop. It's beyond us, and we can see them. It's not deception, it's curiousity.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Miraj

We have nothing that will harm the Aliens. They are not good in nature. Have you ever heard a good abduction story? Most likely not.

Completely illogical and also completely disproven and nonfactual. The majority of encounters are not combined with fear, although it is true that a big portion of them are. Not most, however.
Simply because all encounters is involving different
Extraterrestrials aswell as different people encountering them.
That said, there are LOADS of positive enounters with Extraterrestrials.

Indeed, many people will experience psychological trauma when the Visitors arrive once and for all, but then they can allways mumble the name of their ancient and favorite ET-hybrid, and maybe it will make them feel safer.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
About Psychological trauma, as some have stated;

"Paranormal and Alien Abduction Problem Solvers International"

Is the new name of an older online counseling ministry known as the AACCOA, or "Alien Abduction Crisis Centers of America.
Alien Abduction Counselors;

www.aaccoa.org...

I don’t vouch for any methods used in this particular philosophy . I do not have an opinion on this. It’s just mentioned as a recourse.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Miraj

People are interested in it because it offers a tangible position that there is more to this world than just us. That there is more out there, that we have beings that will at a time befriend us and perhaps even help us develop. It's beyond us, and we can see them. It's not deception, it's curiousity.

Yes but many watch too much TV. "We come in peace", they want to be our friends, etc. I've yet to see a rational explanation to why they will come out and perhaps when.

This theory alone gives answers to all of those issues. These Aliens have a purpose. It is not to be our friends or they would have done so by now.

Disclosure is knocking at the door. This is because they want to come out, others in Political power cant hide it much longer. Why do you think they want to come out now?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Based on what I've read from the first page, few of you have any idea what you are talking about, basing your zealous beliefs on a text written in a time before the concept of shaving had even occurred to man. The bible has been and continues to be the cause of more misery, bigotry, atrocity, lunacy, and destruction than anything else humanity has yet to conceive. Entire cultures have been wiped out in the name of this book. I'm sorry, but aren't you Christians responsible for burning "witches" for hundreds of years? How about the Inquisitions? You don't win the Good Judge of Character Award, guys. It's just as simple as that.

If there are extraterrestrials interfering with our lives in any way, then they are very likely the same as people in that respect. Their intentions will vary. Some will want to enslave and ruin you, others will want to liberate and enlighten you.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

There are no New Age Christians that I'm aware of that burned any witches lately but I'll call around and aks. Are you a New age Witch, by chance?

I see you have great hatred of the Bible and what it stands for. Do you care to emphasize a little moe.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am not a new age witch. I am against any fairy tale beliefs in general. Want more recent examples? How about beating up homosexuals or shooting abortion doctors? As I recall, Christ speaks on gays and abortion exactly zero times and speaks against violence and murder.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
I am not a new age witch. I am against any fairy tale beliefs in general. Want more recent examples? How about beating up homosexuals or shooting abortion doctors? As I recall, Christ speaks on gays and abortion exactly zero times and speaks against violence and murder.

I call these people radicals, who has misinterperated what the Bible says. We switched from the idea of an eye for an eye, long ago.

God speaks only of love and loves everyone, even those you mention. We have this thing in the Bible called forgiveness, in the event abortion is wrong.

People often mistake the word Religion, with God. There is a huge difference. I am Christian but have found the word Religion to be a bad word. That part is man made.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus

I call these people radicals, who has misinterperated what the Bible says. We switched from the idea of an eye for an eye, long ago.

God speaks only of love and loves everyone, even those you mention. We have this thing in the Bible called forgiveness, in the event abortion is wrong.

People often mistake the word Religion, with God. There is a huge difference. I am Christian but have found the word Religion to be a bad word. That part is man made.

Loves them so so so much and only wants them to love him back and if they don't he'll torture them unbearably for all eternity.

When Europeans crossed the ocean they never expected to find other humans.
But they were there, and had never heard of their god in all the thousands of years of their history.

Is it not possible that aliens are like that too? Just from other star systems?
I mean... if there's but one god, why did he not reveal himself to EVERYONE?
But no... every region of earth has it's own native religions and races of people.

Wait... how silly of me... they're all demons aren't they?
OH MY GOD!!! We have to kill them all!!!
Sorry China! Sorry India! Sorry Africa! Sucks to be you, ya demonic freaks!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Run for your lives !!! Satan is coming and he wants to eat your children!!

But in reality, it is probably the Christian fanatics we should be more worried about. I can't deny that aliens might make a good recruiting centre piece for the fanatic zealots at least until some other group of zealots steals their thunder.

Oh please, Help me Jesus, I am dreaming of aliens, therefore that is proof that they are going to invade earth and try to enslave us until the worlds greatest Christian Church. the Russian Orthodoxy Church, arrests all the alien sympathisers and locks them up.

The "demons" described by Christian fanatics are just anyone who disagrees with their highly judgemental dogma.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

If it's not deception why is there much controversy surrounding them? Why do they show themselves then hide. They are not afraid of us. They know we cant harm them.

This may sound off the wall, but we could also compare them to a shadow government. Working from behind the scenes. 99% of the time secret societies are up to michief, otherwise they would be open about their intentions.

The difference is they WILL come out and I'm afraid sooner than later. They have been around before humans inhabited the earth. they have never lived nor died. They have watched us build technology and set the globe up for destruction.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Putting demons aside I think we agree that Aliens are highly intelligent, supernatural beings.

Do you have an opinion, as to why there are here and what their motive may be. If they wanted something from us they would have taken it by now.

They will only come out when the timing is right. I think it’s nearing the time. We have Countries stating that they are ready to disclose.

They know more than we do about the timing.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Is it not possible that aliens are like that too? Just from other star systems? I mean... if there's but one god, why did he not reveal himself to EVERYONE? But no... every region of earth has it's own native religions and races of people.

Because that is the mystery of life. The mystery of God would be finished in the last days. You'll see Jesus Christ for yourself and I don't think it will make you very happy. He'll probably be coming down while a bunch of UFOs, tanks, planes, and a 200 million man army are gathered into a much wider valley of Megiddo after the biggest earthquake that will ever be. That's not my opinion. That's the future.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I have recently been wondering why NO one talks, even after they retire. They arent allowed to tell their mother or wife, no one.

I came to my own conclusion that these people do not fear government retaliation, rather, Alien retaliation.

You are exactly correct, one reason why those in the know about ET's will never say much, even with immediate family. Aliens are the protectors of the secret and they have ways of keeping it from the world, it is necessary to keep from the world. ET's wipe memories clean or find ways to block them from speaking. Every person in contact with ET's are implanted or monitored by them in one way or another whether they know it or not, they can read everything about that soul not only from this life but from pre-existance states, they know a person better than anyone could ever know themself in this lifetime.

Aliens are not demons nor are they angels though they can pretend and play both roles if that is what a person needs, the one's allowed to visit this planet play a role in our evolution and advancement and are necessary.

ET's are your worst nightmare or your best friend, they are both good and bad depending on what you need for the advancment of your soul. Did I mention that ET's have saved the world numerous times from disasters that would have wiped all life off the face of this rock time and time again. In fact they are continually ensuring survival of our species and others on this planet because that is part of their job.

Keep in mind people, we are not in heaven but rather we are closer to the other miserable state on this planet and have you ever wondered about why we must experience this life. Have you ever considered that perhaps we were placed here for a reason because of pre-existant consequences? Are we in need of a hard lesson for the advancement of the soul? Everyone differing one to another but one thing is for sure we all belong here, only a small percentage will graduate and move onto to higher existances while others will continue the journey.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Youre right and I totally forgot about the earthquake. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They will only come out when the timing is right. I think it’s nearing the time. We have Countries stating that they are ready to disclose.

I hate to break the news but from what I have learned a disclosure will never take place, it won't be allowed to happen. They know exactly what would happen if such an event took place, it's information that most of us are not supposed to aquire in this lifetime. We are here to be lost, to have religions, philosophy, truthful answers to evolution, creation and the universe will not be found in this lifetime.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Angus123

Putting demons aside I think we agree that Aliens are highly intelligent, supernatural beings.

Do you have an opinion, as to why there are here and what their motive may be. If they wanted something from us they would have taken it by now.

They know more than we do about the timing.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by wonderworld]

Highly intelligent... sure.
Supernatural... no.

What did Europeans want? Land and treasure. So they took it and killed he indigenous people of the Americas and Australia.

Since the aliens haven't done that to us, it would logical to conclude that what they want is knowledge about us.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That's a creepy thought to think my family member that worked at area 51 might have an implant and doesnt know it.

He hasnt forgot, nor has it been erased from his mind. He has only given a couple little clues but refuses to go further.

He said they are bad and I wouldnt want to know what they have to say and also said they will only be seen when they want to be seen. He made some joke to another family member that maybe they only come down to feed. I'm hoping that was a bad joke.

He is atheist and doesnt agree with any spirit theories. We both agree they are bad.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Is it not possible that aliens are like that too? Just from other star systems?
I mean... if there's but one god, why did he not reveal himself to EVERYONE?
But no... every region of earth has it's own native religions and races of people.

Wait... how silly of me... they're all demons aren't they?
OH MY GOD!!! We have to kill them all!!!
Sorry China! Sorry India! Sorry Africa! Sucks to be you, ya demonic freaks!

Hssshh..! They don't want to hear that!
Dont you know that it would mean that they will have to set their ideas aside, that everything unlike them is Evil and Supernatural.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Is it not possible that aliens are like that too? Just from other star systems? I mean... if there's but one god, why did he not reveal himself to EVERYONE? But no... every region of earth has it's own native religions and races of people.

Because that is the mystery of life. The mystery of God would be finished in the last days. You'll see Jesus Christ for yourself and I don't think it will make you very happy. He'll probably be coming down while a bunch of UFOs, tanks, planes, and a 200 million man army are gathered into a much wider valley of Megiddo after the biggest earthquake that will ever be. That's not my opinion. That's the future.

Ah yes... anything that breaks down logically when speaking of God and the religious break out the "Magic Cards." It's a mystery... God can do anything... blah blah blah followed up with a "and that's a fact.

And if I saw Jesus Christ I'd be very happy because I'm sure he'd be here to biff his followers in the head for not following him as he instructed.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join