It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Organizers assert that, "From a Biblical Christian perspective it becomes clear that 'aliens' are actually the evil spirits of the Bible. This idea is backed up experientially with the evidence of numerous testimonies of 'abductees', which show that 'alien abduction' experiences stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Also the sinful behaviors of the 'aliens' behind abductions, the false gospels and new age messages they proclaim, and their supernatural powers so very reminiscent of those described in the Bible as being had by angels, all adds up to make clear that 'aliens' are in fact the evil spirits of the Bible."

www.earnedmedia.org...

What’s your take on Aliens? I agree they are highly intelligent creatures. I do believe they exist, as well as the flying craft the use. I believe them to be bad but how many think they are here for a good reason? Is it possible the creatures have been around since the existence of mankind? I find more and more references to the Bible bringing brought up.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
NEPHILIM that is all they are just like false people coming to you from the dead. It's all the same but quite a show nonetheless. That's their best trick is deceiving and posing as angels of light. I think they are the fallen offspring of the spirits and embodied again rather than the fallen angels themselves. Or maybe that's just the punishment for falling from grace including bug eyes and the like. I'm sure they're extra-dimensional and from here being bound until Judgment. Some of them might be on Nibiru or Planet X waiting to arrive back. I'm not really sure where they are but perhaps they are bound here(in-between our dimension and Heaven) and somewhere else? I think NEPHIL means from Orion...Which oddly enough is where I first saw the star of Maitreya(the Biblical Final Anti-Christ) appear.

That would explain their hybrid-breeding and the like that abductees claim so much. They really do go away in the name of Jesus Christ... and they only seem to take non-believers or "luke-warm" followers of Christ.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
my belief is that the gods, i'm not just talking about Christianity here, were all ailens decended from the sky. And since we couldn't make it in the sky yet and didn't know that space existed, we thought the sky was "the heavens'.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

That theory is supported by the Bible itself oddly enough. I don't believe so since the Bible also clearly tells of the Anak descendants and Raphaim and Nephilim being direct descendants of the fallen angels not the good ones.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I had never thought about this until I heard Chuck Missler talking about the UFO and alien presence that seems to be increasing as well as abduction reports around the world. I think this theory is correct.I had also heard about people who were having alien visitations that were quite scary and evil calling out to Jesus and suddenly the alien or aliens dissappeared and never returned.I believe they are the Nephillim

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I have yet to hear of an abduction case that stopped because they asked them to. I don't know how many people are able to say "In Jesus name I command you to stop" Since they are, you know.. Paralyzed?

It seems to me that it's just more christian's trying to get their non-sense forced on minds that are incapable of thinking critically.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

No seriously they do stop if you call upon the name of Jesus. That proves they are just demons trying to F with humanity one last time before they're bound for good.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Or it just proves that the eyewitness claims they go away in the name of Jesus but that is not where I go for proof of them being Nephilim.

EDIT:

Flagged because they seriously are what they are.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj
[more It is pretty obvious that biblically there is an explanation for these visitations and it makes total sense that if you call out to Jesus that they dissappear. Every person who has had this experience was not paralyzed.So this explanation has nothing to do with christians pushing any agenda it just seems that when the truth seems to be coming to light especially when the name of Jesus comes up people fight even harder to turn a blind eye to the truth and try to make it look like they are so much smarter than those who see the truth and accept it for what it is.That makes you look kind of silly

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Actually from a Biblical Christian standpoint these Aliens probably represent both "Demons" and "Angels". There is no reason not to think that individual Aliens don't have individual agendas, this could eventually lead to conflict involving us as a bargaining tool.

I recommend reading the Book of Enoch, imagine Alien anywhere the word God, or Angel, or anything like that is used. This book VASTLY influenced the New Testament and it is a MUST READ for any Christian interested in his/her own religion, as well as anyone interested in Religious texts. This book is directly related to Ezekiel. Though Ezekiel mentions Enoch, Enoch's contribution to the Christian Faith is largely left unacknowledged today and none of his texts are distributed in any Bible commonly available to Christians. The best resources are independent, and many are online. My favorite:
www.sacred-texts.com...

The Book of the Secrets of Enoch

[edit on 12-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I expect these sightings to rapidly increase in frequency during now and 2010.

Many people who believe the 2012 theory may understand this concept.

Ive seen other Alien threads on here saying "I wonder how the Christians will react when they learn Aliens exist"

Some fundamentalists believe there cant be both a God and Aliens.

The new age Christian movement hasnt drifted away from traditional beliefs. There is more understanding in recent times, of such abductions and sightings and gives a clear insight with proof of their existance and the reason why they are here.

I find it very facinating.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yes the book of Enoch. There are lots of texts that explain and support the Bible that were not included probably because back then they would have said "heresies!!!!" Now we know better though, and we have technology. The extra-dimensional hypothesis could explain why they appear out of nowhere on radar and in plain sight sometimes. Maybe if you lose your wings you turn into what a typical gray looks like? I know a typical gray to be a Nephilim offspring though. They used to be giants but now I guess they are small. Go figure when you lose some privileges you must make a vehicle to travel in... poor Satan.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

That's funny about poor Satan losing his wings and needing to make a UFO to get around. When he makes his appearance in the world he will most likely bring fleets of these with him.

I doubt many will believe this, however I have a close family member who worked at Area 51. He has seen Aliens. He cant talk about it. He says they are bad. He doesnt buy the Christian version since he is Atheist.

I have recently been wondering why NO one talks, even after they retire. They arent allowed to tell their mother or wife, no one.

I came to my own conclusion that these people do not fear government retaliation, rather, Alien retaliation.

What could they possibly fear, otherwise?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
or...what if all the evil spirits in the bible were aliens? Wouldn't that make just as much sense?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh dear, here we go, now mainstream religion (and Christianity at that) is getting involved in the phenomina, trying to insert their brainwashing religious doctrines. I am a Christian by the way, I just don't approve of any organized religion that exists right now. I mean I am glad we are getting more attention to the topic but not really from this branch,lol. It was inevitable though...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It's really not new. Many Christians think the Bible doesnt mention aliens, therefore they dont exisit.

The Bible does refer to them a lot. Some of their names are.

Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.

Sepherim - the many.

Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".
l
Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.

Zamzummims - the evil plotters

Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think wonerworld made a good point about needing a UFO to fly around I can follow the evil spirit theory in fact my wife and I lean most towards this idea. we are both Christian believers and feel that aliens may be of evil origins relating to but not limited to Nephilim. I also heard it say that aliens are in fact the evil spirits left behind with no bodies so they take on a host of some kind.
now I am not about to state that any of this is fact because I have no proof. but I will say this much, there is a spiritual connection with "Aliens" and us but if they are truly spirits then why do they need ufo's to get around??? who the heck knows!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The bible states that the offspring of the fallen angels and "the daughters of men" went on to be heros and "men of great reknown."
I have often wondered are if these "men" were some of the mythological heros such as Hercules, Odysseus, and possibly even some of the gods of the Greeks, the Norsemen, and the Indians?
Have they been living among for thousands of years? If so, then the bible is untrue, since they were supposed to have been dystroyed in the flood.
Can anyone solve this delemna?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yeah those are the names that are named. I've seen that too. All seem to suggest "those things in the sky" hee hee.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

The government made a pact with them. What they did not know is that they were the Nephilim. That probably overjoyed the Illuminati beyond description when they found that out. However something went wrong...and they might not be on good terms anymore(normal government not Illuminati they love Satan) They are also working with the United Nations closely and claim they are "Masters of Wisdom." Expect many new formations appearing before mid 2009/2010. I think impact will be 2012. If not then then June/July of this year. The star of the New World Leader is also a UFO and thus substantiates my fact of Maitreya being the Biblical BEAST from the bottomless pit AKA Space.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join