It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just let the government take our guns? What's the big deal?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Last time I checked criminals don't follow laws too well and we damn well know they will still be armed so us good kind responsible gun owners giving away our guns will really only accomplish negative results.
You are alot more likely to have you or one of your family members shot by a criminal then accidental discharge. And with the government and criminals holding all the firepower that just leaves us the third party which we'll call the victims. Think before you go online or start a conversation about taking away citizens rights will ya? Seriously people like you are just throwing away our rights aswell as putting us taxpaying citizens in danger with those ignorant suggestions.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by simpleaser

You only need to make the same reply ONCE! I saw this same reply by you, I think THREE times, okay?! Are you trying to force everybody to read it three times to try to get them to agree with you?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Guns are for people who live in the past. Megawatt lasers are the future. I think the law is way behind by not banning them.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
An armed society is a polite society.
If everyone were allowed to carry concealed then there would be 99.97% less crime because criminals as a whole are cowards and they would rather take a minimum wage job than die and go to hell..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join