It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Trouble

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Maybe it's just time to tear it down and plant some trees before the ozone layer is completely depleted. Thanks to the good ole USA for setting off all of those nukes. It's a good thing they moved testing underground. Awesome! Winner!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

I'm just wondering if you have another source for this.

I'm always very dubious of posts that have one source and another can't be found.

Just curious. Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I read somewhere that one of the workers installing or maintaining the power lines remarked that there was enough power going in to that place to light up a small city.

www.youtube.com...
video foward to 4:00

Interesting..

[edit on 13-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
nolongerindenial, can you please state the location of the facility in paramus?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

That is just the thing....I have not a shred of real evidence, not one shred. All I have are stories that were told to me. If I could figure out just exactly who I am, and where I came from, I could die a happy man, I think. I fear for my own kids, if there is something about us that TPTB wants, they may be in danger from this. I truly wish that I could break this story open for everyone, but cannot. All I know is what I saw in my Mom's private things, letters with a US Navy letterhead, photos of my Father standing before the tower, and the weird things that have happened to me throughout my life. I too am looking for answers.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial
reply to post by questioningall

I know for fact a majority of the training operations were moved to Sag Harbor which too far from MOntauk. MOntauk itself and the base there from what I understand it is the grid location which is needed in the experimentations they do there. SO that itself can only be done there and not in Sag Harbor. Plus the areas that are off limits totally are a major hike. The trails you are allowed on are a hike to get to after you park. The part that is totally off limits is on the south end plus the obvious fenced in areas which are accessible if you want to risk a tresspassing fine or jail. This I do not recccomend.

Didn't al and preston say that shag harbour(not far from montauk) had alot of montauk boys,a nd they deprogrammed them. Is there anyone who would talk in shag harbour today?

[edit on 5/13/2009 by andy1033]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by earlywatcher

Yea, do you remember that crazy stuff about the golden horse in the middle of a destroyed city in 2012? The chair operator supposedly saw this in "Project Looking Glass"

Actually, it wasn't 2012, it was 6737 A.D. Check this:

When Al Bielek was sent forward into time to 6737 A.D. this procedure took roughly twenty minutes. The young recruits, Al and others, who were sent, were to report what they experienced. There was a golden horse with mysterious inscriptions on it and it was surrounded by buildings on a large plaza that had been destroyed. Everything was lifeless. These men were specifically trained to stay inside of a twenty foot circle or they were told they would not return, not because they didn't want to, but because they couldn't.

www.xs4all.nl...
www.sgra-media.org...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I believe that preston moved upto new york or something, i heard him on radio 2 years ago. He claimed he was working on becoming a shamen.

Why not ry and contact him, and see if he would have any more info for you, you never know they may have kept things back from the books.

Also al and preston mentioned that sage radar was used all over usa, for this stuff in 80's. Does anyone know of the other bases that may of been used,a nd used the sage radar system in the us?

[edit on 5/13/2009 by andy1033]

Dae

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm wondering if I am missing something. The article says that the dish moved 3 times over different nights.

1st time : 90 degrees counter clockwise from where it had been the night before - pointing NE

2nd time: Friday night dish moved again - SE

3rd time: Monday night dish moved again to original NW position

So it moved a few times and went back to the original position of NW according to the news site. Are the pictures proving that the original position of NW is wrong and it has been sitting at NE for at least 15 years and still is?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

140 and 120 East Century rd. from what Pero said. Part of it is now some Jewish school I believe. Some people say the new school is just a cover, I think the project taking place underground there is gone.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am watching Fox to see what new crap they are throwing out at us and they had a segment on about another creature being discovered dead there but it looks different then the one they discovered last year, I believe.

I didn't get all details on this, sorry.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial

Montauk Trouble

www.danshamptons.com

Last Wednesday morning, police received a call from a citizen who lives in the Camp Hero housing development just one mile from the giant 11-story abandoned military radar tower saying that when he woke up he observed that the dish atop the tower had moved about 90 degrees counterclockwise from where it had been the night before. When he went to bed, it was pointing to the northwest as it always has. When he woke up, it was pointed to the northeast. It has not moved at all since 1966, this man said, since it had served its final day for the Air Force and was decommissioned. He thought it startling that the dish was now turned in another direction.

The call was transferred to the Montauk Police Annex in the center of downtown Montauk where an officer was dispatched to the scene. The dish was indeed pointing to the northeast. Even though this officer was a longtime Montauk resident, he could not remember if that was different from the direction it always pointed. He thought that perhaps the caller was playing a trick on him and that it had always pointed to the northeast. He went to see the caller, Howard Edelstein, who was adamant that he had seen it move. And so, the officer asked around. Nine people said that even though the dish looms over the landscape at 110 feet, they never noticed before which way it pointed. But one old timer, Max McLaughlin, said he remembered that it pointed northwest and when he looked at it, he became agitated and said that it very definitely had moved.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-5-2009 by mrwupy]

OK, so it moved, we proved that much. So what now? What happens now? Are we in danger?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I saw the picture online of the new creature that washed up on shore. Now what is it? That is the question.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
reply to post by jkrog08

I definitely remember the golden horse. was it supposed to be 2012? I forgot that part.

I know some of the things predicted have not happened, we are said to have switched time lines several times over the past 20 years. I'm fairly new to the Looking Glass technology, didn't learn about that at the same time as Montauk. I thought the chair operator would open time tunnels through which people could travel and sometimes return.

I think the Peter Moon (coauthor) books in particular are written on different levels, and if you pick one up that you've read before you notice new things. or maybe it's the new time line kicking in! I think this is a fascinating area of study.

I just sent you two a U2. I would like to know if this is a book you found this in (golden horse) and if so, what book? Thanks

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Can anyone advise on how to upload this pictures? I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary except the huge antenna on the one small active building. When I tried to upload the pictures into in album in my profile it said too many bytes and wouldn't let me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You probably need to shrink the picture.
Open it into MSPaint if you're on Windows, and go up to Image then to sketch skew.
From there, change the hundreds to 50's and that'll shrink it by half.
if it's still to big you can keep reducing it by a percentage.
Make sure it's a even reduction (50/50, 30/30) or it'll come out stretched.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I am using my MAC laptop, which I am very new to. I was lucky enough that uploading the photos onto my MAC was easy. Both desktops acquired the wonderful worm that was sent out over a month ago.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've been interested in this Montauk thing for a couple of years now. I've been to New York a couple of times and I am going back in the next few weeks. My girlfriends Dad lives in Long Island and she told him that I've been wanting to go check out Camp Hero...blah blah blah. The point of my ramble is that I'm finally gonna get the chance to go to Montauk and check it out. I hoped to go in the Winter time because its less crowded in the area, but unfortunately I have to go at the beginning of summer. I've seen the pictures of the ground eroding and the top of what appears to be some kind of pipe (someone said earlier that it was a tunnel)...I dont know what it is, but its on the shoreline. I think it was the OP that said its obvious where they tried to cover some of it up with rocks.....If I walk the shoreline will I stumble across it, or do I really need to look. I've also seen the video showing the hole in the wall someone has chipped away at to take a look inside and the electricity meter with all the wires coming out.

Anyway my point is.....I'm not trying to break into the place ( I know most of it is open to the public), but the antennae and the closed off barracks.... are they part of the public accessible part?

Also....the Youtube link that someone provided on page 4 or 5......
The 3rd or 4th comment on that video is from someone telling you exactly how to climb to the top and move the antennae. Sounds like theres some that sneak in there regularly...

I don't plan on seeing anything that blows my mind, but I definately hope I do.
Hopefully I'll get some good pictures of everything/anything...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hmn...funny i live in nyc...went and saw it...looks same as it always did(in photos) to me. BS post/call.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
ive been to this site...there's literally ZERO there of any interest..everything is rusted and trashed. Once you arrive you're immediately turned off to the whole paranormal thing....there's nothing here at all to indicate anything nefarious going on at all..like i mean zero. Though i did find some sweeeet ass waves(i surf) and have been back and forth to that exact spot countless times...and i never heard saw or felt anything at all bizzaar.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by jeddun]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join