It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Trouble

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The radar was most likely used as a long range surveillance for coastal defense. These types of radars typically have a range of ~200nm. They are usually also equipped with IFF/SIF. This stands for Identify Friend or Foe and Selective Identification Feature. What this does is allow the operator to discern between friendly and hostile aircraft based on their code, or lack there of.

The FPS-35 was subsequently replaced by the TPS-43 then eventually the TPS-75.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

what is the evidentiary value of the photo you cite ????

there is ZERO indication of where it was taken from - as NO refference land marks are visible

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beegs

My guess now would also be some sort of attempt to drum up tourism.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Beegs]

right now im going with tourism as well

theres no other logical explanation i can think of, other than to "save the local businesses and bring in tourists"

that local chamber of commerce sure is up to no good these days

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Exuberant1:

This 'expert' of yours did not even consider the possibility that someone could have moved the dish with a rope - especially as this has not happened before and occurred in the absence of high winds...... Some expert.

I take you have never seen the tower, or the dish. I would like to see someone take a rope and move it, it is huge when you stand before it, and looked very rusted when I last saw it in 2001.

azzllin:

Because of this new 250 250 250 club rules, I will gladly put all the information and pictures I have available about camp hero, but you people need to show me I wont be wasting my time, its a lot of information for it to be just ignored, and with all the recent comments about wasting 8 mins of peoples lives with useless information I have valuable time also.

So flag if you want this information posted, and please no pointless comments, because you think its all crap, maybe it is, but until you have all the evidence how can you make that call? either that or go and research online, all the information is there also.

Thank you OP for bringing this to our attention, this is a place of extreme interest to me and many others.

azzllin, consider this a plea to post all you have. My whole life is messed up because of the Montauk Point experiments, my Father worked there when he was in the Navy. I don't know for sure who he was, or even who I am, and believe me, I will read every bit you post about it. I have read the 5 books about the Project, and have an understanding of what it was all about. I also think Project Superman must be back on.
www.subversiveelement.com...

I know for certain that the Time Travel experiments were done there, cumulating in 1966, when a direct feed from Philadelphia in 1947 struck Montauk and took over the generators and equipment, this was Tesla style equipment, and we all know the power he could generate. I am prone to think I am a victim, because of these things:
There are no records of my birth, even though I was born in a private wing, in a major university hospital, and I was one of the first partial birth blood transfusions ever done in the US. I had to have three transfusions before I could live. The local Health Department has a false birth certificate dated only three days after my birth, and I know for a fact that I did not get adopted until I was 7 years old, I remember it clearly. My Father's, and his brother's Navy records were lost of destroyed, and upon their deaths, their bodies were taken from the funeral home by person or persons unknown. My mother was scared to death of Montauk, and refused to ever talk about it to anyone. All she would say is that it was evil, and for me to never go there, or to the city of my birth. I have many memories that I should not have, and flashbacks to another time that I should not have. There are other strange thing in my life that cannot be explained by conventional means using conventional thought.

One can think of this as they wish, it can be real, of just another conspiracy theory. To me, and others like me, it is real. The original time travel experiments came from technology designed to bring about mind control of the masses of people, time travel was an after effect. If you go into the nearby town and speak with people there, most are closed mouthed, but some will talk. They will tell you of strange happening there when the Project was running every day. You can see rock that was mined from underground piled up near the sea, and I am certain there is a vast underground facility there, under the Point. the Montauk Indians once owned the Point, but were cheated out of the land by the government declaring them extinct. In one underground room there is an ET craft trapped there, no one can get it out, neither them or us. One resident told me that she can remember German submarines offshore during the war, and of German officers billeted there, and working at Camp Hero. It was discovered in the early 1960s that Sage Radar could disrupt a UFO's flight path, and bring it down. Thousands of young boys were sent into future time, never to return.

For anyone who is interested in this Project, and the ramifications thereof, here are some books on the subject:
www.amazon.com...=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Montauk+Project&x=13&y=17

The ones by Preston Nickols and Peter Moon are the truth of the matter, from several person's perspective. Find the funding, and you will find out who is the head of this snake. If anyone else has a birth story like mine, please contact me. I would give most anything to know the truth about this.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

there is ZERO indication of where it was taken from - as NO refference land marks are visible

The reference marks are on the building....

Visit the first page of the thread and compare the recent images taken from google earth with the image I posted underneath them (from 1993).

*Note the position of the dish

*Note the buildings walls, count the windows, features etc.

If you cannot see that the position of the dish has changed after comparing these images, then I will assume you are being deliberately obtuse or worse....

This dish has clearly moved since 1993.

This means a precedent has been set, and the dish has moved in the past.

As the dish was stationary from 1993 until recently - the matter is worthy of further investigation.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
quote from youtube-urban explorers at Montauk: Clue?

"Be careful, we almost fell thru the floor in some buildings! Also, next time you go to the top of the radar tower, 4 of you grab onto the flanges for the gearboxes and turn to the left. You'll be able to rotate the dish!"

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

The reference marks are on the building....

Visit the first page of the thread and compare the recent images taken from google earth with the image I posted underneath them (from 1993).

*Note the position of the dish

*Note the buildings walls, count the windows, features etc.

If you cannot see that the position of the dish has changed after comparing these images, then I will assume you are being deliberately obtuse or worse....

This dish has clearly moved since 1993.

This means a precedent has been set, and the dish has moved in the past.

As the dish was stationary from 1993 until recently - the matter is worthy of further investigation.

But your theory still is not logical.

The witness claims that the dish was NW before May 6th. The sat images show it is NE. So you are telling us that GE AND LSM update their images at the same time after May 5th?

Whether or not the dish has ever moved is irrelevant. We are talking about it moving direction from May 5th until recently when alledged sat images were uploaded to GE & LSM. I find it hard to believe they would update at the same time and so recently - when most of what we see on GE & LSN is not current at all.

We can not claim that the sat images are recent. There is no date telling us when they upload these images.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Could this dish be connected a computer? If so then someone could have remotely moved it. Hacking in or guessing a pssword wouldn't be to hard for someone to do.

Just like those road construction signs around the country were being hacked into. Someone writting Zombies ahead, etc... Thats was funny.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You guys are funny. Now go back and play in your conspiracy filled world.

I tell you it was the wind. It CAN and DOES move radar antennas of this size. I have seen it with my own eyes countless times.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

Well with all the stories of time-travel research there, maybe it is some localized timeline alteration.

But then again it is likely something mundane.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

Funny because the 'internet new article' is actually a real newspaper in the hamptons "Dans Paper and The Montauk Pioneer" which are both local newsworthy papers. And yes the police are also curious as to what happened with the dish. I ran into an officer at the local IGA this morning so I asked his opinion on the situation. His response was vague 'It's funny the same thing happened 15 years ago for a week and then hasn't moved until now and all of a sudden starts up again. But we are all watching.' So the police are well aware of what is going on. PLus he stated 15 years ago it had done the same exact thing but when we got in depth talking I realized the housing had not yet been built that was adjacent to Camp Hero. So no one is really sure HOW long it had been moving for.

awesome. did you happen to ask this officer how many officers and detectives they had assigned to this stake out, how the overnight undercover work went the following night, or how the surveilence in the local's attics went?

these were the thrust of my objections, not whether the rig moved or not.

if NONE of that happened, i'll stick by my assertion that the 'article' is either sensationalized or ill-researched . . . neither of which you'd expect from a 'newsworthy paper.'

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've got a serious interest in the Montaux base... I think everything there is worth to be investigated. Sure there could be a logical explanation, but it needs to be looked at. If this dish didn't move since somewhere in the sixties till now, I think it's at least odd that it moved now.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I not 100% on this but I remember Preston Nichols saying this had moved before and then proceeded to video the rusted cogs and bits. So its not new news its happened before.

If the tower is still being used for mind control I'm quite sure its not rocket science to move the tower whilst not using the rusty old mechanism. (with some modern tech installed)

[edit on 12-5-2009 by thirty3]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Interesting, how do we know you where who you say you are. Do you have anything to add to the story in the books, and anything else.

I have read the books, and find it interesting. I totally believe all the mind control al talked about is true, also they do connect humans with computers.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
Could this dish be connected a computer? If so then someone could have remotely moved it. Hacking in or guessing a pssword wouldn't be to hard for someone to do.

Just like those road construction signs around the country were being hacked into. Someone writting Zombies ahead, etc... Thats was funny.

It was all disconnected and has been abandoned since 1980. The dish is rusted and some people have been inside that building that it sits on, inside is empty and dilapidated.

I posted some info from wikipedia where it states that the dish was made to move with the wind. (It's been really windy on LI lately, I can image how it was close to the water.)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've read the Montauk books, watched some of the videos, listened to many interviews. The story is fascinating, all the more so because of the inconsistencies. Real people don't all remember events the same way. It's only with scripts that everything fits perfectly. I remember in one of the books Peter Moon says that anybody who gets interested in this material gets sucked in, like into a vortex. You start following this thread of info and then that one, trying to discover more.

I haven't heard anything new for awhile so was glad to see this thread. The fact that they still have people patrolling the camp hero land is strange. years ago i watched a video Preston made of some of the rooms, painted all strangely, and of equipment. I'd gotten it from the local library but naturally it has disappeared. I obviously don't know what really went on here but it was pretty out there stuff. It seems highly likely that there are underground facilities that continue to operate. whether they made the tower move I don't know. seems silly to call attention to themselves unless they just want to find out if people are still interested.

whenever mind control is involved, you never know what is true and what is screen. there is no doubt that mind control experiments went on in the past all over this country. It seems unlikely they would have stopped when "they" whoever they are can easily operate secretly. Considering what they did 40 years ago, who knows what's happening now.

Personally I would love to hear anything anybody has to report about the montauk project. what you know, what you've seen, etc. It's interesting and weird that Al Bielek is still alive considering his health problems. Maybe he is stuck here! Does anybody know what the Chair operator is doing? Can't remember his name at this moment. Last I heard he was living in Canada and using another name. Can't blame him for that. And what is Preston Nichols up to these days?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Yea, do you remember that crazy stuff about the golden horse in the middle of a destroyed city in 2012? The chair operator supposedly saw this in "Project Looking Glass"

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Yea, do you remember that crazy stuff about the golden horse in the middle of a destroyed city in 2012? The chair operator supposedly saw this in "Project Looking Glass"

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

But your theory still is not logical.

My theory is that this dish has moved at least once since 1993.

I used a photo to establish this (page one).

The images on google earth establish this fact.

Even if the google earth images were actually taken before 1993 - it still proves that the dish moved between the date they were taken and the date the photo I posted was taken (1993), which still sets a precedent.

The more images (dated, of course) we have of this thing the better we will be able to determine how often it moves - perhaps we will notice some correlation between dish movement and weather patterns in the area.

(for example; does its position change after major storms, has it changed in calm weather, how many times etc...)

We won't know the truth of the matter if we don't investigate, and we already have precedent for dish movement....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The more images (dated, of course) we have of this thing the better we will be able to determine how often it moves - perhaps we will notice some correlation between dish movement and weather patterns in the area.

(for example; does its position change after major storms, has it changed in calm weather, how many times etc...)

We won't know the truth of the matter if we don't investigate, and we already have precedent for dish movement....

Ok. Well now that you explained it like that, I can certainly understand what you are saying.

Though I believe this witness is either confused or possibly lying (based on the sat images).......because of what others have said, it does seem possible it does move from time to time!

I would also think that if it does move, being that large and old and clunky that it must make some noises that someone would hear.

Too bad nobody can camp out there during a windy storm.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join