It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Trouble

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I have heard all of these shows, i love the stuff on the montauk project. I know all the mind control stuff al talks of is true, but on the other stuff who knows.

By the way they do connect people to computers to generate or influence reality. So this part if true also, for anyone doubting it.

Remember people everything is energy, and you are connected to so many things in terms of differnet frequencies. The american government does, do this, i.e use humans and computers to generate and influence reality.

So i know the mind control thing and the reality manipulation thing is true, but who knwos on the time travel and the aliens.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by andy1033]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish
interesting i guess.

i don't buy that internet news article though. i mean . . . the issue is so serious that the town PD tasks 10 officers and detectives to 'stake out' the tower overnight, and then have them camp out incognito and in homes of residents the following nights . . . all to crack the mystery of why the dish is moving?

you believe that? 10 officers and detectives? honestly?

i'm not saying this things hasn't moved . . . but i will say the article sounds either sensationalized or ill-researched, both of which are poor indicators.

Why not call the Police Office and ask how many officers they put to stake out the dish?
Here is their office number: 631-668-3709 or 631-324-0024
-----------------------------------

because (A) i'm a for-real live grown up with better things to do, and; (b) i'm pretty sure i can smell BS when i smell it

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Fascinating stuff.

Nothing too much can be read into only a select few being permitted within to investigate. These places, although decommissioned and hollowed out, are still often considered security risks on paper if not in reality.
There might be something in there that could be useful to prying eyes, so security is kept in place to prevent any eventuality.

It obviously has moved, and I wouldn't have thought they would have had the foresight to leave it mobile to move with the wind, that makes it more unstable and in need of regular upkeep (which costs a lot of money).
More likely they would have locked it in place in a position with the least wind resistance.

It is a mystery. But still the most likely answer is that the wind has caught it and deterioration over the years has loosened the locking mechanism allowing it to turn. The mechanism within the tower might be locked in place, but there are numerous junctions further up that could be loose and result in the movement.

My solution? Attach a light to each end of the dish, set up a makeshift weather vein to monitor wind speed and direction, then set up a camera to record it all 24hrs a day.
I'm guessing it'll be seen to move on camera, probably imperceptibly (like a CM an hour) but at least it'll rule out a prank.

Chances are it is the wind, and they know it but see the chance to make some tourism money.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Even if you set up cameras and it moved, how would we know it was the wind or they moved it through it being stil operational, in some way?

There will always be those who doubt no matter what facts they have.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I Think that this dish is active, and it is part of a network used to create Tesla's "Death Ray'

It is now aligned to Greeland, where I think an alien ship is stationed. Thats my take.

Or else - eastern Canada should watch out an expect a large bang to occur up there somewhere.

The effect of this blast can look like an air burst meteorite - so if theres a big bang that looks like a meteor strike in Canada - then I would immediately point to this dish as the culprit.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I am leaving MOntauk today. But first I am going back to the base. I know exactly where the doors in the bluffs are but you can't access them because they covered them with rocks, it is so obvious how they covered them. Also there are many 'black wires' hanging out of the bluffs. Plus last weekend I saw many well disguised small video cameras, this place is still active. Also now all of the place is open to the public, at least a 1/4 of it is off limits. And what was the military plane doing when it passed me last night in the direction of the base?? As much as I would like to leave the past behind me I can't now knowing the possible horror that is going on there. Also t so everyone realizes the link with the article is from 'Dans Paper' which is a major newspaper out in this area. PLus all you need to do is walk into town, so many people are talking about the dishes movement. I remember now the dish was never aligned with the base of the tower it always pointed to one of its sides. The feeling of being watched when there is truly creepy. I don't know what I am looking for today before I leave but maybe I will find it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Again ill say the word - evidence. All we have supporting the moving of the dish is hearsay. Ive googled dozens of images of the radar array, finding many dated from 1999 - 2008 all appearing to show the dish with the same orientation.

The article clearly states that the dish has faced NW and not moved since it was decomissioned in 1966. As far as i can tell it was decommissioned in 1980. So theres an inconsistency there right off the bat.

Every single image ive looked at with a verifiable date indicates a similar orientation.
Remember the claims are "its pointed NW since 1966 but overnight it now points NE". Google Earth shows it pointing NE as of 2007. Images here Camp Hero dated 2006 at the latest show it pointing NE also.

Now if we look at some of the great images on this site Photoshelter we see many of the tower dated from 99 - 2008, whilst its hard to establish a direction in which it points - they all show the dish square on to the side of the building. That face of the building has 3 protrusions, one on the left and 2 lower in the center.

This image from 2008 again shows it pointing NE , we can also identify the protrusions on that face, giving a probable orientation reference from the photoshelter images from 99 - 08.

The last image actually shows us the NW face of the structure, the protrusions on it are clearly different from those on the NE face.

Exuberants image, the date of which he perhaps can confirm for us, dosent appear to be showing it pointing NW either, id guess thats a South orientation (looking at the ladder in the image Greeneyedleo found on page one), so until we can get a date for it it dosent really fit into either side of the story.

People will no doubt discount this and be more than happy to just take the word of an uncorroborated blog putting out sensational claims. Id be more than happy for it to be proved true, i dont doubt that been extremely suspect stuff took place there when it was operational, perhaps theres an underground base there still. But come on - one blog does not a conspiricy theory make, unles you are absolutely, positively, desperate to believe. In which case you are doing nobody any favours with trying to actually get to the truth of matters.

edit - added link and fixed some typos

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Beegs]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Beegs]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beegs

Very good points. I'm thinking that if the info from the Blog is true then we can all just forget about trying to discover the truth now, because it was foiled from the start by the person who called the police.

What did that person think the police would or could do? Even if the dish has come loose and it moving with the wind, isn't this military property? Wouldn't they know if it's swinging in the wind?

If this is true, it amazes me how naive some people are, calling the local police.

That guy who called the police has lived in the area at least since 1966? So what is he so afraid of that would warrant calling the local police just because the thing moved?

I'm just trying to understand why an old timer who has lived there his whole life would really care about the dish moving, and then be so worried it warranted calling the police?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Electro38]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
boards.history.com...

educate-yourself.org...

"My most recent Pleiadian contacts brought word of direct military action by Aldebaran federation forces against certain strategic locations in Britain, America, and Australia. These attacks and liberations were utilized using “Excaliber” type technology. This is sonic, ground-penetrating weaponry that attacks deep underground but leaves the surface unharmed. This message was given to me on the night of August 25th [2008] by several small scout craft positioned overhead in a certain location in Scotland were I am now based.

The attacks would take place between the 25th and 30th August [2008] I was told. A couple of days later, I was told by Lincoln that he’d heard of a huge explosion and fire in the underground facility at Montauk, where the Phoenix mind control project is being run. He also informed me that the mag-lev [magnetic levitation] underground tube shuttle system had been shut down between the bases in New Mexico. All the terminals had been closed and this went on for an unusually long time. Anyway, I don’t want to dwell on the warlike aspect of the Pleiadians."

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

Funny because the 'internet new article' is actually a real newspaper in the hamptons "Dans Paper and The Montauk Pioneer" which are both local newsworthy papers. And yes the police are also curious as to what happened with the dish. I ran into an officer at the local IGA this morning so I asked his opinion on the situation. His response was vague 'It's funny the same thing happened 15 years ago for a week and then hasn't moved until now and all of a sudden starts up again. But we are all watching.' So the police are well aware of what is going on. PLus he stated 15 years ago it had done the same exact thing but when we got in depth talking I realized the housing had not yet been built that was adjacent to Camp Hero. So no one is really sure HOW long it had been moving for.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Could be the government, using it for spying on the people because of "threats to national security". I bet the dish has been re-commissioned and could be under remote control use, and may have been needed for some reason to monitor the area? UFO transmission? The gov. is always up to something in these facilities even if they say there abandoned.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Funny maybe you found the story in a blog but it is a major article in the local papers here. And it has moved. As I have stated maybe a prankster but parts of the base are STILL VERY ACTIVE!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
At first I thought the story was fabricated to drive traffic to a website/blog. Now I wonder if it's one of those things some towns do to bring in vacationers/visitors/tourists to the area.

If there was ever a time to pull a publicity stunt to drive up tourism on LI it would be now; right before Memorial day and at a time when fewer people are actually taking vacations.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Um, O.k. I called them. They didn't have anything to say about it, the person on the phone acted as if I was crazy and outright laughed when I asked how many officers were assigned to the "stake out" lol.

In this age of modern electronics, lets just pretend there is something secret going on out ther, underground per say. Why on earth would they need to gather or send any signal from this old radar dish? What ever information they need (if it is actual radar data) could be gathered from more modern electronics and piped in to them from off site, and whatever information they are sending can be done through methods that don't require a large "radar dish" lol.

Logic, reason and common sense tell you nothing important is going on here based off of this data. Not saying something important is not happening there, but not related to this story whatsoever.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial
reply to post by Electro38

Funny maybe you found the story in a blog but it is a major article in the local papers here. And it has moved. As I have stated maybe a prankster but parts of the base are STILL VERY ACTIVE!

Yes, I think it probably is still active too. Why would the person who witnessed the dish moving call the police? And what could the local police do about it?
Isn't it still military property?

I mean, if that witness has been keeping an eye on that dish why would he want to immediately foil any further opportunities to observe it again?

A lot that doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

Can you video your experience today?

I would of loved to have gone to visit montauk, but living in uk, and i would not go alone to that place. Various people warn against this.

Can you do a video of the place and the things you have noticed, so it can be documented proof, that things like cameras are still active and there are wires going underground.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nice thread S&F.

I don't buy the weathervane scenario, or the ten cops on a stakeout. The fact that no one has set up a cam overnight is suspicious also. Unfortunately the publicity stunt scenario can't be discarded without more data. If this is a tourist attraction there have to be thousands of photos out there that could confirm or deny this.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
Nice thread S&F.

I don't buy the weathervane scenario, or the ten cops on a stakeout. The fact that no one has set up a cam overnight is suspicious also. Unfortunately the publicity stunt scenario can't be discarded without more data. If this is a tourist attraction there have to be thousands of photos out there that could confirm or deny this.

Montauk is a big Memorial day spot for beach goers and vacationers. I just read an article this morning about how very few people are taking vacations this year because of the bad economy.

I live about an hour drive from it. I would like to go and video just for fun.
(I'm also glad it's pointing east now, I live west of it!)

Well, I guess they finally sold me the idea of going there.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Electro38]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Can anyone do a real video of the beach things and the base. What about filming the supposed guards, and all the stuff that is said to be going on there. The only real film we have is the one that preston nichols took 20 years ago.

Can someone look on that vid and see if the dish is different from the position now.

I know the dish probably has no worth today really with satelittes etc..., but it is interesting to know just to see the base is still active.

Is it not possible for anyone here or in the public to find out if senator goldwater really investigated the montauk project?

Can anyone find out about this, if its true.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

in my google earth the date stamp which is loacated on the lower left of the screen indicates that the picture was taken on march 2007.

what do you think?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join