It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

No what I'm saying is you can get clusters like this in more than just the Torah now. All of the Middle Eastern translations and Greek translations definitely have something. King James shows signs of some work probably due to correct translations. Of course it wouldn't have everything in the English version but focusing everything on being an American is conceited, so in short what I'm trying to say is the codes aren't some bogus phenomenon they are what they are.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
King James shows signs of some work probably due to correct translations.

I was really hoping that I would get to enjoy this longer before you completely shot yourself in the foot but, oh well. First of - What do you mean, "probably?"

Second, "Correct Translation?" That is quite simply impossible. What do you think constitutes a "correct translation?"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I didn't shoot myself in the foot. In fact I know this is the truth. It doesn't take Albert Einstein to see the odds of each matrix are far beyond each other. I simply said they couldn't possibly translate it perfectly and not everything in the Old Testament might be exactly exactly the words used but no meaning is really changed. The only real big change is the giants from Nephilim. Nephilim were the offspring of the sons of God, or what we today call a grey alien. They are bad beyond our imagination.

In fact if I recall correctly the pages we do have of all the original transcripts are 99% what they were before. I thought the Biblical pages were the most accurate in history...not most inaccurate. Only religious book that follows historical accounts of events.

There is a reason I'm constantly posting threads here on ATS like this. We're nearing the time. I'm not out there yet but when I am the Churches will hopefully listen. Not one PHD certified skeptic can disprove the most recent code discoveries. Their argument is out of date as defined by more conclusive research. Isaiah 53 is very very close to original actually. All about the Messiah and there is far too much design for chance to be even considered an option.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

I didn't shoot myself in the foot.

I am afraid I was giving you too much credit. I would be glad to address all of the things wrong with this post but that would give credibility to your sidestepping the actual questions that I posed to you. Do not wander off into things about giants and nephilim. Just answer what I asked. Sometimes I wonder if anyone has any real faith in Jesus or their god because they seem so afraid to face actual questions.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What actual questions do you mean? You were asking me about translation errors. I don't see how a few discrepancies take away from the message. The Torah is the gold mine, and the other translations are like deposits. That's a good way to put it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I specifically asked how you try and speak in absolutes but qualify your proof with "probably?"

Then I asked what you mean by "correct translation." I want to know what you think makes up a "correct translation" especially when going to English.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Just thought I'd mention that the code for the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin was found a year before it happened, in fact, they tried to warn him.
Just saying...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You bring up a very good point . One would think that if one was going to study this in great detail one would first have to have some understanding of Hebrew and then apply it to the Torah . You are also very correct when you state that there have been other "codes" found in other literary works , such as moby dick . You are also spot on when you address the issue of " what translation " . The busy scribes of the past have changed things from time to time .

However I do find the whole idea of the bible code to be of interest , just not sure it can be seen as evidence of a divine hand . For the very book that people try and find codes of the future in is the same book that tells people not to resort to divination .

Anyway interesting thread just not to sure how much weight can be given to it .

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yes I herd that same report on a documentary that I saw on the bible code . If I remember correctly they were using Hebrew and were using the Torah to run there matrix

Is there something to this ? I do not know . As others have pointed out these " codes " can be found in other works as well .

Still very interesting .

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Just thought I'd mention that the code for the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin was found a year before it happened, in fact, they tried to warn him.
Just saying...

I would be very interested in any documentation you have that backs up this claim. I have seen many people claim that something was 'predicted' by the bible code but for all of their blind faith, they cannot find any proof that anyone had a clue and used it ahead of time. All that exists are current stories claiming to have seen the future. I eagerly await any proof that any predicitons have been made and acted on.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Rabin assassination was predicted before the fact.

On 1st September 1994 Michael Drosnin passed a letter to a close friend of the then Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. It stated that the name Yitzhak Rabin was crossed by the term assassin that will assassinate in the Hebrew Torah. On the 4th November 1995 Yitzhak Rabin was indeed assassinated and the phenomenon of the "The Bible Code" came to light in a tragic, but incontrovertible, manner.

www.research-systems.com...

Best software available. The best matrices can be found here:

ad2004.com...

ad2004.com...

biblecodes.us...

I don't think a normal book would have this much level of detail and design. Of course it might not be from God in your eyes but it's there.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hello.
Isaiah as you probably know appears in the Old Testament.
The deductions that certain aspects of this book directly relate to Jesus the Christ; are amitious, to say the least! You will most probably retort with some prophetic mumbo-jumbo, but alas; the presence of faith one has to have to stomach and believe this.
Anyone with a little knowledge of hebrew will definately know that all hebrew letters are said to possess a numerical equivalent; which is the reasoning of deducing the numerical attributes of the Old Testament.
Not sure how that goes for the New testament though, where Jesus is actually mentioned.
Seeing that Jesus and his contemparies spoke Aramaic, and the original New testament was originally written in Greek.
How does the bible code hold prevailance there?
One could use the Pythagorean model for giving numerical equivalents to Greek, and as Pythagoras did, to Roman letters- But hey, that would be fortune-telling; as you are then dabbling into Numerology!

At any rate, I thought fortune-telling (by whatever means) was considered blasphemous

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

But hey, that would be fortune-telling; as you are then dabbling into Numerology! At any rate, I thought fortune-telling (by whatever means) was considered blasphemous

I don't dabble into numerology. God designed language and thus Gematria works in weird ways without manipulation. Related subjects come out to the same numbers. I don't fortune tell either and it's not a blasphemy to prophecy. In fact the Bible is a book of prophecy. Why would that be a blasphemy. I'm aware that there are false prophets and the like, but the worst one is yet to come. I think this is a mystery worth solving for those of a secular view, and new insight on the subject of Bible codes. I know its real myself but I don't really try to make blind predictions. I just like the research. I'm sure we're living in pretty spectacular times right now.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I think this is a mystery worth solving for those of a secular view, and new insight on the subject of Bible codes.

Maybe you should try another Forum, where participants will not question Gobbledegook like this.
I am sure there are plenty of religious forums, where you'll recieve a big pat on your back for youe sheep-like devotion.
Maybe if you hadnt started a thread, where responses from anyone other than those in agreeance to your beliefs would be encountered it could have saved us both valuable time.
I though the purpose here was intelligent debate

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I wanted this to be for both sides of the issue not just one. I'm open to "oh I think aliens did it" that's just not my personal belief on the matter.

I'll tell the Churches themselves here pretty soon. Not anything about codes. Just what is coming and what to do. How to be saved. How to live right. That's it.

I started doing this on a forum because my research on my own time lead me to this site where I could share my "views" and provide insight on the future(has nothing to do with this thread.) I think religion is under regarded these days because of modern innovations and scientific breakthrough. I think we're just living in a time when we would know these things unlike the people of the past.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Cool

All "secular views " may not be a carbon-copy of your own.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yeah I know. You can believe what you want to believe. That's choice. Its an amazing thing. I'm simply trying to say this has not been debunked as far as I'm aware and that it debunked the debunkers. So if anyone can debunk or wishes to refute it they are welcome. This might not be your run of the mill photo of a flying saucer kind of proof of something, but it is still proof of something. I just happen to believe in a bigger picture.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here is a link to a google video on bible code .

video.google.com...

Enjoy !

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Debunk it?I can't even muster the interest to read it!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Many of the people on this show are some of the same people who have done the more advanced matrices that they were "prohibited" from showing on the History Channel for obvious reasons. It's sort of like they presented the idea so the intrigued person could come to their own conclusion. Not one sentence matrix was put on either show. Further research on the subject shows Moby Dick is the anomaly and the Bible is the real deal. I'm not saying it has to be "God's holy book with His signature" to you guys but I'm simply saying check it out more. It's something that sparks the curious mind. I focus more on the actual book than the hidden messages but the hidden messages are a part of the work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join