It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I said what would you like answered? As a matter of fact I'm sure He is fine with it. As long as one person changes it was worth it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

I said what would you like answered? As a matter of fact I'm sure He is fine with it. As long as one person changes it was worth it.

Ok, for the 5th time now.

- how can you claim to be sure of something and use "probably" in your reasoning why?

- What do you mean by "correct translation?" There is no such thing, especially when going to English so what makes a correct translation to you?

- and now.....What do you mean he would be ok with it as long as one person changes????

Does that mean I can murder if it changes one person? Can I commit adultury as long as it changes someone? You are barely a Christian, I think you are a kid having fun here.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm not kid having any fun with anything here. As a matter of fact I'm a non-denominational follower of Christ. And the Old Testament. Picking out words like probably has nothing to do with the issue at hand. The King James version is fine. I already explained the biggest discrepancy. I'd rather read the Bible than look at the codes. I'm not into divination. I know who I am and where I am going.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It's interesting that the OP asked if anyone can "debunk this", and then refuses to consider any of the debunking that has been presented. It is of dubious value to say one thing when you're not intending to listen to the answer you asked for.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Those matrices are simply out of date. They mean nothing to the bigger picture of codes research. Has any of you even read the original post?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Those matrices are simply out of date. They mean nothing to the bigger picture of codes research. Has any of you even read the original post?

With much puzzlement, yes. Still don't know why you're so impressed with it, however. Faith?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm impressed with it because it shows the book to be designed. Those are not there by chance and with those statistics should not be ignored. Moby Dick is like one in a million and these are like 1 in 12 trillion etc.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm impressed with it because it shows the book to be designed. Those are not there by chance and with those statistics should not be ignored. Moby Dick is like one in a million and these are like 1 in 12 trillion etc.

You have yet to show that any of those "codes" MEAN anything. That's what the problem is. Show me the money.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

They do mean something. This code shows Jesus is the Messiah. Sentences about God and His Son in a book about God encoded within the surface text. Strange strange right?

You're living in 2009. You'll get your proof soon.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have a friend who did that same hidden code thing with the novel 'War and Peace and Frank Herberts novel 'Dune'. He got full sentences and all that. So it's certainly not just the bible. Sorry.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

They do mean something. This code shows Jesus is the Messiah. Sentences about God and His Son in a book about God encoded within the surface text. Strange strange right?

You're living in 2009. You'll get your proof soon.

I think you're reading too much into what will ultimately prove to be a misperception. However, that's certainly not forbidden, so do carry on.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

At an interval or at skip 1? Skip 1 is the surface text and doesn't count for sentences until addition after terms at skips. The experiment showed a few ELS strings of length in War and Peace. Not enough to hinder the experiment though.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

When you see God's Son in the sky or UFOs come down and its a spiritual teacher you'll remember everything I said to you. I said when not if. It's all a matter of time. Time I'm not looking forward to.

Until that great day of course. Then I'm going to be fine forever. Literally. Wish everyone could benefit from that gift. It's free. All you have to do is knock. I will leave you tonight with this...

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You are barely a Christian, I think you are a kid having fun here.

I'm not some kid and I'm not trying to have any fun with anything. I simply trust in Yeshua. Your talking to me about the Bible being wrong is simply fulfilling Bible prophecy in itself. I don't understand humanity at all anymore. There is a book of prophecy and a real Creator and people choose to watch American Idol instead. Pay close attention to that. AMERICAN I D O L. Because of America's idols she has brought judgment upon herself. Why waste time watching a television and getting that latest movie when their is a broader depth to the world than most people realize? There is a reason more than the way light is bending for sunsets. I'm looking at one right now, and it's meant to be looked at it's a great thing.

Why are we on this planet? Not for nothing.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You are barely a Christian, I think you are a kid having fun here.

I'm not some kid and I'm not trying to have any fun with anything. I

Then why have I asked the same questions about 5 times and you have failed to address them over and over and over and over again. Is your faith not strong enough to face simple questions? I thought you knew your god was real. My quesions should not threaten you. Please do not asking to repeat them, AGAIN, either. Answer them and prove your god to me or ignore me again and prove you are full of crap and cannot back up your 'beliefs.'

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

When you see God's Son in the sky or UFOs come down and its a spiritual teacher you'll remember everything I said to you. I said when not if. It's all a matter of time. Time I'm not looking forward to.

The number of assumptions you pack into one paragraph is quite astounding. First, you assume you are right. Then you assume you are worthy. Then you assume I am not. Then you assume this will happen in your life-time.

This whole thread is an out-take from "The Life of Brian".

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'm not assuming anything. You assume I'm assuming. I'm not exactly right on the ball I know, but things will be clearer with time. I'm not afraid to warn people if they ridicule me. I'm not going to say I told you so either.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Nice! While I agree and love your post, I thought I would give him a fair shake. Everyone on ATS that I have run across so far that calls themself Christian has been proven a fraud, liar, or ass. I like to at least let them prove that on their own. If I have to ask the same questions 6 or 7 times, I will take your advice, I promise.

how can you claim to be sure of something and use "probably" in your reasoning why

What do you mean by "correct translation?" There is no such thing, especially when going to English so what makes a correct translation to you?

What question did you want answered? I already answered why it would be "probably" for the King James version. It's in English so codes wouldn't all be there in tact and the grammar and things change so not every piece of the puzzle might be there. That's the only instance I used probably and in that case I may have answered you about two times then now.

I'm not a fraud I just see the world in a different light than you do. That light should be all over.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join