It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

.What do you mean he would be OK with it as long as one person changes????

Scriptures are profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness among other things. I'm not some fraud. I just don't think you understood the probably. You're on the other side of the fence.

Luke 15:7
"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."

Luke 15:10
"Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth."

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

King James shows signs of some work probably due to correct translations. Of course IT WOULDN'T HAVE EVERYTHING in the English version.

The correct and solid translations that will work in English will still have codes. Other parts might have extra characters or less characters so it wouldn't be the same way as in the Torah or the Tanakh. There it's more clarified. Now next question? That's actually two questions in one three times now but this time its a little more clear.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Would I be right in guessing that you run your own code searches ?
Under that assumption I have a question , have you ever found your own codes based on searches that you have done ?

Can you share some of your own experiences with searching the bible code ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I would definitely love to share my experiences. I get insight on the future changing from elsewhere than the codes but they help me clarify it through codes. I've posted the occasional King James 1611 matrix on ATS. I'll post the Hebrew matrices on that thread as they are more credible with dates also and the like.

I've found everything from Obama assassination (not any from on the internet as I don't have a code website) Return of Christ(description within code not date or anything), Nibiru, aliens, instructions for shampooing your hair well, comet that comes from the north after a drought, Israelite destruction, sonic the hedgehog encoded with ring up and the like. So it can be about anything really. If you need help I would suggest trying the English version first to get used to the process, then learning the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. It won't take that much to do it. There are online freewares to do it. Also when you learn the letters and some basic grammar you can start doing the Hebrew matrices. If you can get Babylon software it helps. It translates for you but you still have to have some knowledge of Hebrew to keep track. Sorry I didn't U2U, I'm not on 24/7 and if it says I am then I didn't log out first.

EDIT: Only add a surface text phrase if it is relevant after the fact. That way you can be sure you are on the right matrix. English version has codes too. It's more about pattern and STATISTICS there. The Torah is the whole pie. I tried explaining that to evil incarnate, and I don't think he got it.

[edit on 5/18/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Would I be right in guessing that you are self taught in Hebrew ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
What question did you want answered? I already answered why it would be "probably" for the King James version. It's in English so codes wouldn't all be there in tact and the grammar and things change so not every piece of the puzzle might be there. That's the only instance I used probably and in that case I may have answered you about two times then now.

I'm not a fraud I just see the world in a different light than you do. That light should be all over.

OK for the 6th time now....what do you mean "correct translation?" There is no such thing where I am, what is going on there? Maybe if you answer me I can read the rest of your ramblings. I am getting to a point and you are missing it over and over and over and over. Can you just answer the question???????

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by SharkBait

I do just read the Bible all the time and every day through the Holy Spirit. If God wrote a book it would be too mundane to not have codes. That and the fact that the odds exceed scientific definition of chance in the universe and are complete sentences. Usually at the absolute minimum skip. Also they look for the same things in non-biblical or scrambled biblical texts of the same exact length as a control and find nothing like this. They also look for words that have the opposite and no meaning to it and find nothing at all that wouldn't already be by chance.

For example:

ad2004.com...

By the way that is how many letters it skips to find one letter so every 5067 letter is a letter it's not many skips for one word. Its one skip one word always at the absolute or close as can be achieved minimum skip.

god did not write the book did he sit down at his desk with a quill ,MAN wrote the book MAN created god.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

.What do you mean he would be OK with it as long as one person changes????

Scriptures are profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness among other things. I'm not some fraud. I just don't think you understood the probably. You're on the other side of the fence.

I understood the 'probably.' It means you are not sure, do not know, are not fully aware of. It means you are guessing or hoping. You have nothing real to base that on. There are many Hebrew anad Latin words and phrases that just have no English counterpart. The author has to guess at the best fit which sometims changes the meaning.

So what you are saying is that god put a code in the bible but it could not actually be seen until translated into English and viola! I do not buy that at all.

More to the point though, you say this program is so complex. You do not see how flawed that is???? I am sitting at my computer and I want to make a 3d tree. I cannot though. It is impossible for me to do it. If I get a really complex program though, I will be able to make that 3d tree. Does that mean that the tree was hidden in the computer by god? Complex programs that are designed to do something, usually do. This one was supposed to find words and phrases in the bible. It did.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The correct and solid translations that will work in English will still have codes. Other parts might have extra characters or less characters so it wouldn't be the same way as in the Torah or the Tanakh. There it's more clarified. Now next question? That's actually two questions in one three times now but this time its a little more clear.

How do you not get this???

Look at my example

something
can
always
run at
you

OK, now I run my program and it finds the word "scary."

But if when I am translating it, I change a character or two....

something
can
always
-run
at you

"Scary is gone!" There is no correct way to translate the bible into english and it has been altered by man so many times over the years. You are not reading anything that was god's word. There is no historical evidence to back the book up and your program is simply doing what it was programed to do.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I HAVE ALWAY'S WANTED TO COMMENT ON THE "BIBLE CODE" PHENOM. TO ME THE REASON WHY SKEPTICS CAN FIND CODE IN ALMOST ANYTHING IS DUE TO A PHENOM CALLED THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS. WE ALL MAY BE ABLE TO SHARE A SINGLE LINE OF THOUGHT SO THAT YOU COULD TAP INTO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER LIVED OR WILL EVER LIVE IN ANY STATE OF BEING. WHERE THE TURTHS OF THE COSMOS ARE AS SIMPLE TO US AS WATER IS TO DRINK. JUST MY TWO CENTS. WHAT DO YOU THINK? - MY ONLY QUESTION IS WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE DEVINE. WHY CANT YOU SEE THE GOD SPARK IN SELF,ART MUSIC WRITING THE SAME WAY SOMEOF THE MORE ENLIGHTEN SEE IT IN ITS NATURAL SELF.( I.E. NATURE)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I guess I can take this all to mean that asking what a "correct translation" is going to get me no answers. I am sorry, shall I just have some blind faith and follow along because you said to? If you really wanted to spread this message, you would be eager to help people like me understand how it can be real. Instead you get venomous and hide. Tsk Tsk. Is that what Jesus would do?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Jesus wouldn't boast about His Father for one. I shouldn't have to boast about my beliefs but rather share them so others may have the same experience. I don't think its the right time to go out and tell the masses just yet. Things are still calm as they can be in this day and age.

Some of the letters will be the same in English. Hebrew has 22 letters. English has 26. There are bound to be clusters that are left intact. Isaiah itself is very close to the dead sea scrolls. Very close. So there will still be a correct translation somewhere that will have codes. That's what I'm trying to get at.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

. So there will still be a correct translation somewhere that will have codes. That's what I'm trying to get at.

But that is not true. That is what I am trying to get at. Anything translated into english from the bible was mostly guess work and creative editing and more than one version abounds, some in the same language with different interpretations and such. All it takes is one character anywhere at all to be added by a creative author and it completely runins any 'code' that would have been in there. Do you not see my point?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Anything translated into english from the bible was mostly guess work and creative editing and more than one version abounds, some in the same language with different interpretations and such

I see your point on the character thing but that still doesn't invalidate the meaning of the translation. If you look into the 1611 King James version opening King James says that while not 100% perfect, the translation is the best as can be attained and is still inspired by God. Therefore the English text will have codes. If you really read into it, the Bible is written in such a specific poetic way. The only English version it has been run on is the King James version. The original 1611 script.

The Word of God is foundational to everything that pertaineth to life and godliness--it is also the standard by which we shall all be judged. Handle it carefully.

As any student of English Bible history knows, the Authorized Version of 1611 was not the first Bible to be translated into English. But even though hundreds of complete Bibles, New Testaments, and Scripture portions have been translated into English since 1611, it is obvious that the Authorized Version is the last English Bible; that is, the last English Bible that God "authorized."

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6

And thus we have our answer. The seven English versions that make the English Bibles up to and including the Authorized Version fit the description in Psalm 12:6 of the words of the Lord being "purified seven times" are Tyndale's, Matthew's, Coverdale's, the Great Bible (printed by Whitechurch), the Geneva Bible, the Bishops' Bible, and the King James Bible. The Wycliffe, Taverner, and Douay-Rheims Bibles, whatever merits any of them may have, are not part of the purified line God "authorized," of which the King James Authorized Version is God's last one -- purified seven times.

The Torah is the gold mine the King James is still encoded.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

something can always run at you

That is not how the program works. You type in the skip and it skips that many letters. So if you type in 3403 for the skip and only that, then it will only skip at every 3403 letter all the way through. It's not the beginning or ending of words. I'll do a matrix on the biggest star in the galaxy in English so you can see what I mean. I will post on here.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

something can always run at you

That is not how the program works. You type in the skip and it skips that many letters. So if you type in 3403 for the skip and only that, then it will only skip at every 3403 letter all the way through. It's not the beginning or ending of words. I'll do a matrix on the biggest star in the galaxy in English so you can see what I mean. I will post on here.

SNIP

how abut I just ask for a 7th time for you to explain to me what you mean by "correct translation?""

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK THIS IN ORDER TO GET YOU TO ANSWER IT????

I see you reply to other people and I know you reply to me before and after so why can't you just answer my simple question.

ADMIN EDIT: Removed unnecessary attack on member.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
By correct translation I mean that the message of the Old Testament in the King James version is spot on. There are few discrepancies.

I'll get that matrix as soon as I can.

biblecodedigest.com...

biblecodedigest.com...

How do we know that the Torah we have today is the same text given on Mount Sinai? The Torah was originally dictated from God to Moses, letter for letter. From there, the Midrash (Devarim Rabba 9:4) tells us: Before his death, Moses wrote 13 Torah Scrolls. Twelve of these were distributed to each of the 12 Tribes. The 13th was placed in the Ark of the Covenant (with the Tablets). If anyone would come and attempt to rewrite or falsify the Torah, the one in the Ark would “testify” against him. (Likewise, if he had access to the scroll in the Ark and tried to falsify it, the distributed copies would “testify” against him.) How were the new scrolls verified? An authentic “proof text” was always kept in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, against which all other scrolls would be checked. Following the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, the Sages would periodically perform global checks to weed out any scribal errors. WRITING A TORAH SCROLL To eliminate any chance of human error, the Talmud enumerates more than 20 factors mandatory for a Torah scroll to be considered “kosher.” This is the Torah’s built-in security system. Should any one of these factors be lacking, it does not possess the sanctity of a Torah scroll, and is not to be used for a public Torah reading. The meticulous process of hand-copying a scroll takes about 2,000 hours (a full-time job for one year). Throughout the centuries, Jewish scribes have adhered to the following guidelines: * A Torah Scroll is disqualified if even a single letter is added. * A Torah Scroll is disqualified if even a single letter is deleted. * The scribe must be a learned, pious Jew, who has undergone special training and certification. * All materials (parchment, ink, quill) must conform to strict specifications, and be prepared specifically for the purpose of writing a Torah Scroll. * The scribe may not write even one letter into a Torah Scroll by heart. Rather, he must have a second, kosher scroll opened before him at all times. * The scribe must pronounce every word out loud before copying it from the correct text. * Every letter must have sufficient white space surrounding it. If one letter touched another in any spot, it invalidates the entire scroll. * If a single letter was so marred that it cannot be read at all, or resembles another letter (whether the defect is in the writing, or is due to a hole, tear or smudge), this invalidates the entire scroll. Each letter must be sufficiently legible so that even an ordinary schoolchild could distinguish it from other, similar letters. * The scribe must put precise space between words, so that one word will not look like two words, or two words look like one word. * The scribe must not alter the design of the sections, and must conform to particular line-lengths and paragraph configurations. * A Torah Scroll in which any mistake has been found cannot be used, and a decision regarding its restoration must be made within 30 days, or it must be buried.

Because its translators strove for accuracy, beauty, power, and literal faithfulness to the Greek and Hebrew texts, the King James Bible has endured as one of the most beloved translations for centuries. In fact, it was unrivaled in its first 250 years. In 1881, 50 scholars developed the English Revised Version, and they had this to say about the King James Version: We have had to study this great Version carefully and minutely, line by line; and the longer we have been engaged upon it the more we have learned to admire its simplicity, its dignity, its power, its happy turns of expression, its general accuracy, and, we must not fail to add, the music of its cadences, and the felicities of its rhythm. The King James Bible is still found in many homes and churches today, and it is living proof that the beauty and inerrancy of God's Word has been safeguarded over the centuries.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

By correct translation I mean that the message of the Old Testament in the King James version is spot on. There are few discrepancies.

Well it takes is one discrepancy to change the entire thing. How do you not see the huge problem with this?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I would think that whenever one translates from one language to another there will always be some , " discrepancies "

But as you have pointed out , just how different , will one copy to another and one translation to another be ?

Here is something that I found on the Torah , From Wikipedia

" The dates of many of the texts of the Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament) are difficult to establish. Textual criticism places all of them within the 1st millennium BCE, although there is considerable uncertainty as to the century in some cases. According to one version of the documentary hypothesis the Torah was redacted into its final five-books form around 450 BCE, using elements from as early as 1000 BCE.[1] The Hebrew Bible itself states the Children of Israel came out of Egypt 480 years before King Solomon began construction of the Temple in Jerusalem. Placing the writing of the Torah in between the years 1446 and 1406 BCE, during the first 40 years after the exodus from Egypt, while the Children of Israel were traveling through the Sinai Peninsula. The Nevi'im and Ketuvim were partly compiled in the 6th century BCE from 8th- and 7th-century BCE materials, then expanded in the post-exilic period from the 5th to 2nd centuries BCE. With the exception of extensive manuscripts and fragments found among the Dead Sea scrolls, no Hebrew Bible manuscript predates the 2nd century BCE. "

I have never studied the Hebrew Torah so I myself can't speak to any possible changes that have managed to creep in over the years do to a scribes error , or there desire to bring enfaces to a point that they felt wasn't being stressed strongly enough .

Another factor that could play into the possible changing of the text , (if there was any , as I have stated I have not studied Hebrew ) is the natural changing of dialect that faces language in general . Take English for example and just how much it has changed in 150 years . I would make that claim that if we were handed a english text from 100 or 200 years ago we would not be able to read , let alone understand much of it . As a result we could by definition miss translate English when translating it to English .

I am sure other languages go through this change as well , admittedly its an assumption as I have not studied other languages

Perhaps I can ask the OP'er if they feel any such changes over time could have effected the code ?

Does the OP'er feel that over time that these codes could be lost do to changes in language ?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
When the codes turn up something like "911, death from above, flaming towers"* etc etc its a suggestion of this being something real. But when it turns up something like "obama, head shot, conan obrien"*, and in 50 years when obama dies in his sleep, and wasnt assassinated by a late night tv show host, thats ok, because its only a possible outcome based on free will.

Thats a handy way to cover all your bases.

I could sit here and rattle off a million predictions, most of which wouldnt come true, and you would all call me a pretty crappy predictor. If i then explained the wrong results away on pesky free will, alternate time lines, or something else, would my results suddenly seem acceptable?

Isnt it a bit of a cruel joke by god? Here are all these codes buried in my book, but theyre no good to you until theyve happened. Whats the point in that?

God works in mysterious ways I guess.

*words just pulled out of my arse as example.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by HeHasNoName]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by HeHasNoName]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join