It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FLIR Infrared Camera proves NIST and 9/11 Commission Lies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Here are a couple of (previously unknown?) pictures taken with A FLIR camera on 9/11/01 of the Twin Towers, which measured the fire temperatures at around 220 degrees F, not anywhere near the temperatures needed to even weaken the steel, let alone melt it. A relatively short but well narrated video making concise points about why the official 9/11 story and the 9/11 Commission Report were outright lies through either deception, omission or both.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention S&F however I do not need to see any more evidence to know three things 1. The steel didnt melt it was thermite and 2. We will never get to know the full horrific picture of what the government did that day and 3. No one will be brought to justice for the attrocities. It may sound defeatist however it has been too long, just another thing that makes this world the # pile that it is

[edit on 9/5/09 by On the level]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
THis is a great video.

Before I go into the topic, why is everyone of the 911 threads UNDER SCRUTINY?

I dont get it. Everytime a post is made to prove the government lied we get big yellow warnings to BE AWARE UNDER CLOSE WATCHFUL EYES OF MODERATORS.

Now I know some refereeing is needed as that these threads can get out of hand with name calling and the like. But the majority of people here just want the truth. And we want it to go mainstream.

That does not mean everytime someone posts on the issue we need to be WATCHED.

Ok now for the post.

Great job locating and posting the video.

Most sane people agree that the truth was not put forthright by the government. The more people I speak to, as soon as they get over thinking Im a nut, realize that the story doesnt hold water.

Now the real question is: How do we get someone that is not biased and is respected in the media to confront the issue fairly and accurately?

This is where the truth will get exposed. As to date I have seen a few shows on the event, most are backing the government story or show people opposed to the government statement as whakos.

Hopefully someone will be able to get the capital and abitlity to expose the truths so there will be no denying that the government did not give us the real story.

As for the conspiracy, that will probably always be out there. By sticking to the facts and fair questions the lie will be exposed loudly.

Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is totally new to me...

It could be pretty damning [even in the eyes of skeptics] had there been independent confirmation of the FLIR results.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Nice find my friend, S@F

Its 8 years later, Im afraid with more current problems in everyday

life , the only people who care about the truth will be very few.

Average people when confronted with possible 9-11 "truths" will

always choose to believe the Gov, because they Fear the world that a

Demolition WTC would bring.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The IR camera is measuring skin temperature, not fire temperature in the building.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

The IR camera is measuring skin temperature, not fire temperature in the building.

very true..while I do beleive thermite may have been used this bit of ''evidence'' is kinda very debunkable and not very accurate like said above..When I first read this i went and found my IR thermometer,and lit a ciggarette...The flame from the lighter was 162 F. and cherry was 530F. so take stuff like this with a huge grain of salt..

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Too many folks are in denial about the true nature of George Bush and friends.

One only has to look at the number of contributors to the campaign fund of GWB who became multi-BILLIONAIRES on profits from the war in Iraq to know that they were a corrupt bunch who were in it for the money. They took good care of their rich friends and to hell with ordinary Americans. We only exist to finance their lives and fight their wars and die when we become too much of an inconvenience. The Iraq war would not have lasted so long if there was not money to be made on it. How long did WW2 last. A much bigger war with lots of theaters, it only lasted six years. Why? Because we were not interested in making money on it. We wanted it over so we could resume our lives.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
great video! yet more evidence amongst a sea of rock solid evidence that clearly shows it was an inside job. I cant believe some people still think it was orchestrated by a few men in a cave.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

Originally posted by pteridine

very true..while I do beleive thermite may have been used this bit of ''evidence'' is kinda very debunkable and not very accurate like said above..When I first read this i went and found my IR thermometer,and lit a ciggarette...The flame from the lighter was 162 F. and cherry was 530F. so take stuff like this with a huge grain of salt..

Actually the IR camera was quite accurate.

Tobacco combustion occurs at very high temperatures. The flame from the lighter is not hot because lighter fluid combustion occurs at much lower temperatures.

With cigarettes the situation was quite dif
ferent. No essential differences could be noted
among the various brands of cigarette studied
(Groups a-/). The highest temperature recorded,
812°C., was in a Turkish cigarette. The maximal
temperature at the tip was always somewhat low
er. In a thin cigarette with a paper mouthpiece,
the highest temperature, 786°C., was recorded at
the base. Temperature in the combustion zone
was, on the average, 650°C.

cancerres.aacrjournals.org...

Sounds about right compared to your IR camera findings.

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I have been on so many structure fires I stopped counting at the 21st I had been on fighting fires. I have been on at least twice as many since.

Fire is always random it never spreads equally and needs organic fire load to keep burning hot. Those buildings never got to the point of being out of control.

FDNY set up incident command in the lobby. In the damn lobby! They knew those building had no chance of collapsing like they did. Structures never collapse equally like that during a fire, or damage from any kind of impact.

Incident command is always set up in a safe location. The best fire department in the world set it up in the lobby because it was a safe location.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f52be3349087.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add:

Originally posted by Redpillblues

A huge grain of salt? Are you Fire/Rescue? We use IR cameras to measure fire extension in a building to find the fire. We have something called mop up once the fire is out. We then look for fire extension in the walls with IR cameras, most Fire departments have them for this. Its one of the best tools we have.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The first thing we do when on scene of a commercial structure fire is to hook a class A pumper (engine) to the fire dept. hook up on the outside of the building. What that does is supercharge the sprinkler system. Each sprinkler is heat activated and then when we hook up we take the pressure way up and each sprinkler head becomes a fire hose. This works as a giant heat sink and takes the temperature down.

That system was working that day and is why the smoke went black. The building was being cooled properly and is concurrent with those IR images.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
no not fire rescue,but i do know that the temputure of the fire on the out side of the building is going to be cossiderably less then the inside..hence me showing the temp of an open flame compared to an ember..

maybe your not getting my point..i know that flames it self did not take down two buildings in almost symetrical fasion..to do so would be outright stupid..I'm just stating some conjecture,as to why this evidence should be looked at more than face value..Do FLIRS loose any accuracy with distance?..

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i have seen more than enough facts to prove to me tha 911 was an inside job..........our government did it!!! but remember what was happening just before that horrible day in 2001............. the election was being questioned and the votes were being recounted, i think all this was going on in florida at the time, it was a very heated debate!!! GWB may not have won the election!!............................ then..............911 happened and everybody forgot about the election, it was such a horrible event that ofcourse we all had to think about the devestation............it shook the world......................but what happened about the election??? it all got swept into the ruble of the world trade towers!!

just makes you think

be safe people

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A system's fragility is evaluated by finding its weakest part.
You don't need 50 other reasons to proof its weakness, one is enough.

So, if only a SINGLE ANOMALY in 9/11 can't be explained, there IS something behind. Just concentrate on it, and you'll never sleep again.

And I am constantly disturbed by this one : diagonal cuts in major vertical steel columns, (check at 7:23) clearly blackened by some intense, very local heat, a common building destruction technique using either explosive or termite strips.

If there is no rational explanation for this SINGLE fact, then the complete event in its entirety is suspicious to me, and i have found none until now.

typo edit

[edit on 9/5/2009 by SilentRunning]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The more I see new things like this, the more I shake my head in awe! With so much EVIDENCE how in the world is not one major journalist willing to stick their neck out on this one. How much more evidence is needed for god's sake.

Okay, rant over, but it is ridiculous that nothing seems to be getting done on this front. Is there any legal action pending? It would seem that someone could do something to bring this to the light! I talk to so many people about this and get the same reaction. At first they think I am a nut, then a few days later they will come back with questions.

We all know why....war.
How could we justify Afghanistan if not for the hunt for the Taliban? IT would seem now with the whole Pakistan mess, maybe just maybe there is a chance. They can use that at the excuse for the continued killing of our young men and women and the slaughter of innocents.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have a theory that i never found a trace of until now (correct me if i am wrong).

First, let's suppose the terrorist attack was real; however the damage were incredible but not enough to bring the buildings down.
Such a situation was predictable, be it due to an attack, a fire accident, a real plane crash or whatever, so the engineers had to imagine the consequences.

The price to reconstruct the towers if half-destroyed would be unbelievable. Depending on the damage level, they would probably need to be brought down anyway. Such an officially conducted operation would also cost incredible amounts just to guarantee the safety of the other buildings and methodic cleaning of the remains.

If during construction (or later), you directly implement autodestruction devices, you gain control of the consequences by avoiding too much hassles and costs, by camouflaging the "removal" of the building within the accident itself. A convenient way also to make the insurance pay for the whole destruction, not only for the initial damages.

Is this theory possible and related to the suspicious Silverstein's moves two month before 9/11 ?
911research.wtc7.net...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I bet they used chemical or plasma cutters to weaken the structure so it would collapse.

Chemical cutters are used by oil service branches offshore and onshore and by the army. They are light in weight and easy to put in place. The plasma would be in very small steal tubes connected to a pressure charge to squeeze out the chemicals on to a steal structure.

This stuff works a lot like Thermite but it cools of very fast after exposure to metal. This plasma is very hard to detect because it is metal exposed to a chemical creating a plasma. This plasma is just ha very hot metal fluid that will burn into the metal structure.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hahaha debunkers shall arrive soon.

Even if you debate nothing on 911, the fact that MOLTEN METAL was found AT ALL that day proves that there was more at work than the official story lets on.

6 weeks later, 2000 degree hotspots under the towers??? A full 80 floors from where the plane hits? are you kidding?

Anyone who believes the official story is an ignorant goof, and they deserve what their government is doing to them. Use some god damn logic people im tired of debating this day with morons.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
I bet they used chemical or plasma cutters to weaken the structure so it would collapse.

Chemical cutters are used by oil service branches offshore and onshore and by the army. They are light in weight and easy to put in place. The plasma would be in very small steal tubes connected to a pressure charge to squeeze out the chemicals on to a steal structure.

This stuff works a lot like Termite but it cools of very fast after exposure to metal. This plasma is very hard to detect because it is metal exposed to a chemical creating a plasma. This plasma is just ha very hot metal fluid that will burn into the metal structure.

Yah, and it was Osama who did it, he was running around like a mad man that morning he had a lot of # that he had to make go right, thank god it all went so well for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join