It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange disc someone left on my dad's car...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So I take my dad�s car to get some beer, and there�s this floppy disk on the passenger seat. I know my dad doesn�t know anything about computers, so when I get back I ask him what it is. He said someone just left it on his car while he was at work and that all the cars had one�

So I slap it in the drive, run a virus check, and open it up. It contains a file called CIA_Secrets.txt, and it�s 1.1MB� pretty big for a text file. I haven�t looked at it all yet, but I�m posting the listed contents. If anyone wants to see more of a particular section, let me know and I�ll post it on this thread. About the first � of it seems like excerpts from books, but near the end there is a bunch about the Mo Church and some predictions of attacks and catastrophes on and around Salt Lake City.

If anyone has seen this before or knows or has heard anything about it, let me know.

Contents:

SOURCE LISTING: ABBV. TOPICS:
1.Committee of 300 (300) Big Picture
2.None Dare Call it Conspiracy (DARE) Big Picture
3.Strategic Relocation/J.Skousen (STRAT) DCM, RCB
4.Vampire Killer 2000 (VAMP) NBQ
5.Mind Control in the 21st Century (MIND) MCT
6.Trance Formation of America (TRANCE) MCT, SRS
7.Thanks for the Memories (THANKS) MCT, SRS
8.Paperclip Dolls (DOLLS) MCT, SRS
9.Secret Weapons (SECRET) MCT, STC, SRS
10.The Franklin Cover-Up (FRANKLIN) MCT, SRS
11.Gundersons Update on Franklin (GUND) MCT
12.Why Johnny Can't Come Home (JOHNNY) MCT, SRS
13.Revelations of a Mother Goddess (GODDESS) MCT, SRS
14.Ritualistic Child Abuse Memo (RITUAL) MCT, SRS
15.Brainwashing Pamphlet (BRAIN) MCT
16.Communist Exploitation of Religion (EXPLOIT) Misc.
17.Educating for the N.W.O. (EDUCATE) EDT
18.Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (DUMBING) EDT
19.Full Disclosure (DISCLOSE) APC
20.Defrauding America (DEFRAUD) DGW
21.Compromised:Clinton Bush&CIA (COMP) DGW
22.McAlvany Intelligence Advisor (MCALVANY) STK,RCB
23.Saviors of the Earth (SAVIORS) EVM
24.The Energy Non-Crisis (ENERGY) EVM, STK, Other
25.Freedom's End;Conspiracy in OKC (FREEDOM) OKC Bombing
26.Globalism: The Program (GLOBAL) Big Picture
27.Votescam:The Stealing of America (VOTE) VTG, MCT, CPR
28.Aid & Abet Newsletter (ABET) CPR, MCT
29.New American Magazine (NEWAM) Misc.
30.Great&Abom. Church of the Devil (GREAT) Gov't Principles
31.An Enemy Hath Done This (ENEMY) Gov't Principles
32.The Book of Revelation Today (REV) Scripture Analysis
33.Visions, Prophecies, And Rev's. (VISIONS) FPS, Big Picture
34.Gayle Smith's Visions/Insights (GAYLE) FPS, Big Picture
35.Joseph Smith's words in 1998 (JOSEPH) Coming to God
36.Handbook of the New Paradigm (NEWP) FPS, Big Picture
37.Misc Quotes, Various Sources (MISC) GCT, Misc.

SPECIAL SEARCH CODES BY TOPIC:
(Use your word processor's 'Find' function to search these codes.)
NBQ=Notable Quotes
PLS=Public Opinion Polls
DGW=Drug War/CIA & Drugs
STK=Economy/Stock Market
FRV=Federal Reserve
GCT=Gun Control
CPR=Controlled Press
DCM=Death of Communism
RCB=Russia/China Arms Buildup
USM=US Military Readiness
MCT=Mind Control
SRS=Satanism/Satanic Rituals
VTG=Voting&Elections
EDT=Education
STC=Secret Technology
APC=AIDS/Population Control
EVM=Environmental Movement
IMG=Illegal Immigration
FTD=Foreign Trade
FPS=Future Prophecies

The person sites his sources, but remains anonymous.

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
it was the man, i understand that its about a topic of the utmost intrest but how in the world can you deem such a source as creditable info? an not placed propaganda?what color was the disk?

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Trance]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Can you please post the section on the floppy called
"Saviors of the Earth" ?/

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Damn, DC, this is way better than the post on senses

How about 2 and 5 to start.
Actually, maybe you could serialize it, do one every day or so??
(That seems like an awful lot of data for one floppy?)

Yikes, maybe make a copy or two for safekeeping. If you disappear soon, we'll know why.
I'm babbling.....sorry

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hmmm, it was a dubious source to begin with...And then the disk contains all of that information...Everybody in the parking lot got a copy, but nothing has been made public or anything...No one has (as far as you know) come to question your dad or the other employees who park in that parking lot...Something just doesn't seem right here...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
thats odd that somebody would place that on your dads car chaos!
dont you think!

none dare call it conspiracy is i believe a reference to a book or a line from David Ickes book .........and the truth shall set you free...
i believe its a book....
alright chaos what are your theories as to why this was left on your dads car !!!?????!!!???

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
that's very strange that this was left on all the cars in the parking lot.

Where does you dad work ? What other types of business are around ?

One other thought, is that maybe you should have posted this in R.A.T.S ?

If there is anything of truth on that disc, do you want just anyone to be able to see that you have it ?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And you wonder why people call conspiracy theorists nut cases! Sounds like people are pushing it like a secret religion lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hmm....thats weird..but my thoughts are its propoganda or perhaps disinfo....pretty weird though..but it would b extremely hard for someone to steal that info off a controlled computer...computers with secret info on it are kept far out of the reach of ne 1 who wouldnt have permission to see it..i'm guessin someone just made that up and stuck it on every car just to get their beliefs across...hell when i lived at home everyone on my block used to get strange pamphlets on our porches claimin to tell secrets on the gov't...it was nothin more than 1 mans beliefs..but hell it could b true im just sayin i doubt it..maybe i just dont like believin the hype then bein disaapointed..interesting post though

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Discs are cheap and there are a lot of people with a lot of time on their hands.

Look at this topic list and think to yourself honestly does this really sound like a government document?

We all know how easy it is to get swept up, but let's be careful before we jump to conclusions.

I don't quite think this is a rats topic yet.

Just my thought but I have to say I find it amusing that the CIA would have any reference to Vampires so high up on the list.

Please do not post a frickin link to the fake vampire/government website Yeesh.

I want to believe, I just find it hard to believe information on a disc left on your dads car.

It is possible that DC is just having a little fun too.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Darn! how come things like this does not happend hear in albany georgia were I live? please publish all the information so I can read it.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Post anything and everything about Aliens/UFOs that it may contain plus the energy non-crisis section.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Discs are cheap and there are a lot of people with a lot of time on their hands.

Look at this topic list and think to yourself honestly does this really sound like a government document?

I want to believe, I just find it hard to believe information on a disc left on your dads car.

Spiderj

I agree...The part about "DUMBING", "DEFRAUD" and so on doesnt seem at all like our government. Since when has the government been all up on prophecies and #?
23.Saviors of the Earth (SAVIORS) EVM
FPS=Future Prophecies

And VAMPIRES!??!?!...whats our government worrying about vampires for? Even more since they DONT EXIST!!

I think its just somebody with WAY too much time on there hands just wanting to have a little fun with some ppl in a parking lot.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Spiderj

OMG.
You think....DC...he wouldn't do that to us..would he?

Interesting observation, spiderj, and he did sign off soon after he posted...hmmm...if he is funning us, he's off my Christmas card list for sure

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hmmm.... I just checked some of those "source" listings. They're just conspiracy books that are publicly available. Some of which are David Icke's material. This is all some random nut copy/pasting his vision for people to see and not some actual info find.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hey DC post that secret weapons section especialy if there is info on aurora. because that research project should be up soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think its probably one of those 'Forbidden Knowledge' disks. The contents are certainly similar to those disks you see advertised on Ebay and in alternative magazines.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I think its probably one of those 'Forbidden Knowledge' disks. The contents are certainly similar to those disks you see advertised on Ebay and in alternative magazines.

Man i haven't thought of those things in years. I've got an old Forbidden Knowledge disks around her like FKII or something and you're right, they do have a lot of stuff like that as well as tons of other stuff.

Mostly useless.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
hah, sounds like those disks of "government secrets" and such that you can buy on ebay for $0.99...anyway, you should put the contents online if there is anything interesting on there so we can see.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok. I'll answer some of these questions honestly. I just got the disk and I don't know much about it yet, but know this. I don't believe much. I don't believe about 98.2% of what's even on this site that is conspiracy related. I'm a writer. I found this place doing research for a work of FICTION. Keep that in mind.

Ok.

Originally posted by Trance
it was the man, i understand that its about a topic of the utmost intrest but how in the world can you deem such a source as creditable info? an not placed propaganda?what color was the disk?
Yes, it is quite possible that it was the Man who left the disk. This possibility makes it especially suspect. I have not deemed it credible, and if indeed the Man did leave the disk on my dad's car, it is most likely diversionary information intended to lead us far from the truth. This disk is BEIGE!

Originally posted by junglejake
Hmmm, it was a dubious source to begin with...And then the disk contains all of that information...Everybody in the parking lot got a copy, but nothing has been made public or anything...No one has (as far as you know) come to question your dad or the other employees who park in that parking lot...Something just doesn't seem right here...
You're more paranoid than I thought!

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
...none dare call it conspiracy is i believe a reference to a book or a line from David Ickes book .........and the truth shall set you free...
i believe its a book....
alright chaos what are your theories as to why this was left on your dads car !!!?????!!!???
Yes, it seems that about the first quarter of the file are mere references to published works. This leads me to believe there is a possibility that whomever left this disk on my dad's car could be unoriginal. Regarding my personal theory as to why this person may have left this disk on my dad's car, I'll say this: Every freakshow needs an audience!

Originally posted by elevatedone
Where does you dad work ? What other types of business are around ?

One other thought, is that maybe you should have posted this in R.A.T.S ?

If there is anything of truth on that disc, do you want just anyone to be able to see that you have it ?

My dad is a stagehand in the local IATSE chapter 99, so he works different venues all the time. Last night he was working at the Salt Palace Convention Center. Other businesses in the area: Temple Square, HQ of the only somewhat Abominable Whore spoken of in the book of Revelation. The Crossroads Mall, which is owned by the Mo's. A really great sushi place that a friend of mine owns called Ahhh Sushi! (Check it out sometime, 3 buck rolls on Wednesday nights, and half off drafts!) Also in the area are a bunch of bars and clubs, which also is something to be suspicious of when considering the possible origin of the disk.

I don't post in RATS. Well at least not yet. I don't feel I've had a thought or idea original enough to deserve to be posted in RATS. Except maybe myJack and Marylin Assassination theory...

Originally posted by JOHNSmith
And you wonder why people call conspiracy theorists nut cases! Sounds like people are pushing it like a secret religion...
YES! You are correct, sir!

True, true...

Ok, now you're assuming... No one said anything about government document, but good...

We all know how easy it is to get swept up, but let's be careful before we jump to conclusions.

Yes sir, that's what I'm counting on. And thank you, you are helping nicely in the jumping to conlcusions part. Next...

I don't quite think this is a rats topic yet.

Me neither, but I haven't looked at it all yet, there might be something after all the exerpts from the books listed...

Just my thought but I have to say I find it amusing that the CIA would have any reference to Vampires so high up on the list.

I think that's the title of a book or something, but good...

WILCO, Over...

The disk exists! It is BEIGE!

Not only possible, but probable. I'm always having fun. But the disk exists, and all these events have transpired just as I have described them.

Originally posted by Pisky
Yes, it is like one of those, but it looks homegrown because of all the Salt Lake City related stuff on it near the end.

I'll get around to posting those portions of this deallio you requested real soon, just hang tight, my brethren and sistren.

DeltaChaos

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join