It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Youtube Channel suspended

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If you-tube is like yahoo groups i have had 3 yahoo groups suspended just because yahoo saw someones posting on my groups sites before i could delete the postings.
This was the only thing the members of my sites could comeup with for the suspending of the sites.
you have to sleep sometime.

On many web groups if your sites are controversial they will use the slightest reason to shut you down and in my case i believe the posting that got my sites suspended were posting done by someone from yahoo to give them a reason to TOS the sites.

Why do i believe this because on two of the sites the posting were done by people i had never approved as members.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

+1 for that idea

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You know, the calling the White House thing may, in legal terms, have something to do with it, but I'm not sure.

It's actually a good point, even if it came from one of our resident Jones bashers.
I'm not sure if that was the smartest thing for AJ to do even though his intentions were honorable. There could be some Patriot Act/terrorist implications there, probably stemming from someone who called the White House after Jones did.

That being said, I think it was just a site technicality, the call to the White House is still up on other YT channels.

It's definitely a brave new world folks.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He said on todays show that the Alex Jones channel is not his. Infowarrior is his channel.

Listen to the replay of todays show for more accuracy.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

i can see him now with his little tin foil bennie on, looking through his videos tring to find out who did it!

Is this the only rebuttal the masses of sheep have? Whenever I bring up conspiracy in most chat channels, 100% of the time, somebody mentions the foil hat.

It is quite amazing for such claims to be made. Do you skeptics really think even 1% of "Agenda Researchers" sit around and wear foil hats? Is this the only thing you can think of to rebutt the truth without actually looking into each informative statement for yourself?

I like what AJ is doing, there is much conviction in his voice, and demeanor. Yes, he sensationalizes things and is a showman, but I am pretty sure he is scared, and doing this for his fellow man, just like the rest of us that are tuned in, turned on, awakened. Whatever term you want to describe for us we don't care, we the believers laugh harder at you for such statements, it proves to us just how gulible we were and the rest of the masses are.

Stop restorting to put downs, and claims with no weight. If only you knew how gulible it makes you look to believe such unsupported claims. You knew somebody that heard it on Art Bell once. That means every one of us wears a foil hat. No, this is simply incorrect.

Wake up, seriously.

You my friend are hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Just so you dont misunderstand, I will explain. The tin foil hat thing is just a quick way to say someone is a nut case. We dont really think most of you wear tin foil hats. Just some. After all we are reasonable and dont want to paint a whole group of people with one brush.

To use your own words "Stop restorting to put downs, and claims with no weight. If only you knew how gulible it makes you look to believe such unsupported claims. You knew somebody that heard it on Art Bell once. "

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can just imagine todays show.

Live from underneath a table in my basement, its the Alex Jones Show! Let me just start off by saying we all know they are after us. They just shut down my youtube sight because I ranted like a lunatic to the White House voicemail system. This is proof that they are out to get all of us. If you are having trouble receiving my telepathic messages to hide please fold your tin foil hat to the left.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I really found a new-respect for Alex Jones last night. I was watching many of his clips online last night, including the one where he got arrested during the Fox news filming.

You got to hand it to the man. He is a true American Patriot. He just keeps going, no matter what they throw at him. A very brave and patriotic American man. I am not even American, but god bless him for speaking amongst so many sheep without any fear of ridicule or death.

Everything he has said so far in what I have seen are blatant facts. Yes, they really do engage in satanic rituals. Yes, they really are planning a NWO and martial law. Yes, they really have passed laws where they can detain you in FEMA camps and execute you without any judificial process.

The man deserves an award for his hard work in exposing the NWO.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Someone on YouTube said it was because of audio of a recent coast to coast. This would make sense as they are the only videos I've seen on that account that they won't have permission to use.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones is way to over the top for me. He rants like a lunatic, even if he has a point to make, that makes the point mute.

Dr. Love, I know you are a fan of him, but the guy just makes me want to puke. You said something to the affect that he gets attention that way, but I disagree. He just turns me off.

While I don't think he should be censored in anyway, I just am not willing to even spend an iota of my time listening to the jerk, anymore. I really think the guy is a complete idiot, even if he thinks he has something important to say.

I think I am just one of the people he turns off with his approach to important topics. He does nothing to further a cause, than make it look like a 3 ring circus.

No big deal if he has had his account suspended. I think he needs a vacation.

edit typo

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Alex Jones is way to over the top for me. He rants like a lunatic, even if he has a point to make, that makes the point mute.

Dr. Love, I know you are a fan of him, but the guy just makes me want to puke. You said something to the affect that he gets attention that way, but I disagree. He just turns me off.

It is a total act, during the Malkin drama, he said so on camera, that he puts on the phoney wrestler persona in order to activate peoples primal rage.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Excuse me Blanca, but if you knew of a master conspiracy by the government to enslave everybody, destroy their constitutional rights, throw them in concentration camps and exterminate them, would you be calm about it?

This needs to be shouted off roof-tops. People need to be woken up to what is happening. I suggest you concern yourself with the NWO are doing than how Alex Jones presents it. At least he is doing something about it, what are you doing?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Excuse me Blanca, but if you knew of a master conspiracy by the government to enslave everybody, destroy their constitutional rights, throw them in concentration camps and exterminate them, would you be calm about it?

This needs to be shouted off roof-tops. People need to be woken up to what is happening. I suggest you concern yourself with the NWO are doing than how Alex Jones presents it. At least he is doing something about it, what are you doing?

Do you know" of a master conspiracy by the government to enslave everybody, destroy their constitutional rights, throw them in concentration camps and exterminate them"? Got some proof?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Uhm, ok, so you do buy the guy, hook, line and sinker?

I feel really sorry for you, that you let that fear monger get to you!

What to do? Research things for yourself, listen to people who present facts in a rational manner!

Alex Jones reminds me of a guy standing on the corner with a sign saying the end is near, only he over does it.

As for me, I am living life in the moment, and enjoying it, not letting some jerk ruin my sleep and days with wild, outrageous rants.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

i can see him now with his little tin foil bennie on, looking through his videos tring to find out who did it!

Yawn...

Yea they are always attacking him on some level or another. Tons of ATS'ers post silly jokes but none post substantial reasons why noyt to listen or support him.

I constantly feel as if there are 2-3 agents on ATS daily to gather intel, and spread dis=info.

Just my way of seeing it

Semper Fi

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Yep thats me and I just wrote down your name. I am a disinfo agent trying to protect the citizens of this country from getting any stupider. Do you have any proof of the Alex Jones claims?

My uncle is schizophrenic and he rants and raves about how the aliens and the animals are out to get him. If you want I can give you his phone number so you can have some more wild reasons to be paranoid.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Enjoying it? In just 1 or 2 years from now you will not be enjoying it at all, when you will be living under martial law, with no rights, and most likely in a concentration camp somewhere - if they keep you alive.

I mean seriously wake up and smell the coffee. Alex Jones is not the only one speaking of this.

FACT: The US economy is on the brink of complete collapse

FACT: The US government has said it will impose martial law in an event of national emergency, and it has already taken over some US towns to demonstrate it. 350,000 UN troops are ready to contain American citizens and dozens of FEMA camps capable of holding tens of thousands are operational.

FACT: Plans have already been passed to scrap the USA. It no longer exists, and this will be official very soon. It's been sold out to the elite.

Alex Jones is not fear mongering, he's telling you the facts, in the faint hope that you will wake up and defend your country.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I did a google search. I think YT suspended the account because of a video featuring a newspaper article. They are claiming it is a copyright violation.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by antonia]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Ok I will make a bet. In 1 to 2 years if my butt is rotting in a FEMA camp I will kiss your bare butt and worship you as a God. If in 2 years this doesnt happen you will do the same for me. Deal?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Enjoying it? In just 1 or 2 years from now you will not be enjoying it at all, when you will be living under martial law, with no rights, and most likely in a concentration camp somewhere - if they keep you alive.

Why yes, I enjoy every day as much as I can. You see, I had cancer not to long ago, and I appreciate every sunrise and sunset. I even enjoy conversing with you.

Little things make me happy, things people don't even give a second thought to.

We all have to go sometime, but honeslty, I don't think I will see any of the things that you describe in my lifetime.

I have faith in humanity, that when they are at their worst, it brings out the best in people.

I refuse to spend anytime freaking out over possible scenarious.

Life is just to short.

But thanks very much, Indigo, for trying your very best to bring terror into my life.

You failed!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He's welcome to a spot on our increasingly popular Media Portal if he were to but ask.

YouTube.com is desperately looking to establish a sustainable revenue model that's better than their current daily losses. We may see much more of this as they attempt to revise their content to fall more in line with what mainstream advertisers are looking for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join