It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Youtube Channel suspended

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

LOL, well they could have done us in a long time ago if they are using the patriot act for justification. Do you really think if you are going to take over a country you go through and make a bunch of laws to allow you to do that. You take over first and then make whatever laws you want. Lets spend 20yrs making rules so we can take over... oh hell lets just take over.

I suggest you read up on history. Yes, I do think that they would pass laws to facilitate a fascist take over, as that is exacly what the Nazi's did before the fascist take over of Germany.

The orders of the events is more or less exactly the same:

Major landmark attacked by terrorists
The set-up of homeland security
The passing of bills that remove civil rights
The institution of identification cards
Martial law

You really do have it coming to you.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

There is not going to be any constitution. It's scrapped. The new fasicist government(federal goverment) does not give a damn about any laws, be it US constitution or international law. The Iraq war is proof of the latter, and the Patriot Act is proof of the forner.

FEMA camps are being built all over the states in conjunction with the mandates of the Patriot act. Why do you think they are building concentration camps that can house tens of thousands of Americans?

Do the math.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by driveshaft08

If you dont want to hear about then why are you posting
on a conspiracey site full of crazy tin foil end of the world
loonies....

If I don't want to hear about what? I'd never even heard of Alex Jones until I found ATS. You know what, now that I do know who he is, I have come to the conclusion there are a lot of tin foil end of the world loonies.

While I don't believe in "shooting the messenger," the style of Alex Jones leads me to think the guy is a looney toon character who adds nothing to the credibility of any issue he brings up.

I don't find him informative, or a good representative of any cause.

I could care less if he's been suspended from You tube. Being the way he is, I am sure he will find some other outlet for his material.

He has an open invitation from one of the site owners here in this thread to bring his materials here, which should be interesting if he has copy right issues.

Who knows, maybe people of this site will end up with more Alex Jones than they can handle!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I like Alex Jones a lot. I feel his advertising is a tad excessive not to mention incredibly annoying at times. Sometimes he devotes large portions of his show to selling gold. He warns of the dollar failing yet pushes gold for dollars. I don't understand. Upon checking out the INFOWARRIOR account on youtube I noticed that the pre recorded Jason Bermas videos still contain ads. Not as many or as long as on the Alex Jones Show but still generating $. I feel that AJ had the privately run AlexJonesChannel suspended to divert listeners to broadcasts that still contain ads (INFOWARRIOR, Podcast, re broadcasts @ infowars etc.)

I would do the same thing if I was in his shoes.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Out of curiosity, but why is it that Mr. Jones and who ever revolves around him are afraid of a civil war or some form change. This has happened thousands of times throughout Europe and Asian country's, its what one would describe as a nation is growing up.

History is littered with similar events to empires who have changes, that is how a culture is developed. If its going or has been planed to happen then there is nothing anyone can do about it, sorry but you wont be the first nation nor will you be the last.

I think the conspiracy regarding that is that the war was fueled and funded by the Rothschilds. In the northern states they incited hatred against people having slaves, in the southern states they incited hatred against not having slaves. It was a mechanism for the Rothschilds to cause America too need their banks again as the president at the time denied the renewal of their charter.

Of course this could just be another conspiracy theory but I have to admit my honest opinion in the matter is that most wars, if not all, we're caused by a group of powerful men. Nothing to do with worshipping satan or any of this other stuff, just a group of men in power, afraid of only one thing, losing that power.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Suspended for copyright infingement is much more logical than a handful of conspiracy theories. If the evil NWO considered him a threat of sorts, they'd throw more than a few hoops and hurdles at him, which essentially just gives him more ammo for his arsenal.

I have to believe if Alex Jones was a true threat, he'd have been dealt with a while ago; unless Alex is one of few men since Martin Luther king Jr., JFK or RFK who isn't expendable.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
Suspended for copyright infingement is much more logical than a handful of conspiracy theories. If the evil NWO considered him a threat of sorts, they'd throw more than a few hoops and hurdles at him, which essentially just gives him more ammo for his arsenal.

I have to believe if Alex Jones was a true threat, he'd have been dealt with a while ago; unless Alex is one of few men since Martin Luther king Jr., JFK or RFK who isn't expendable.

Alex jones is no threat, they just have to have somebody there running this thing for the conspiracy side of things. They could not control cooper, but they can control jones.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
watch this to know more about the update of new Alex Jones channel

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
Why doesn't AJ host all of his own videos on his own site?

He does also host them on his own sites, some for free, most as part of his subscription service. Hosting videos can be very expensive if you get popular. Jones encourages people to share his videos, one reason will be to get them out more widely, another will be to save money. It also works out good for him as he has multiple people uploading his videos to multiple sites. TheAlexJonesChannel on youtube was one of the biggest, with the most uploads, but between all the other people just on youtube alone, you can get almost all the same videos. Having it spread out like this works better if someone gets taken down, if you search youtube for Jones today, even though his main outlet there is gone, there are still thousands and thousands of his videos.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think the conspiracy regarding that is that the war was fueled and funded by the Rothschilds. In the northern states they incited hatred against people having slaves, in the southern states they incited hatred against not having slaves. It was a mechanism for the Rothschilds to cause America too need their banks again as the president at the time denied the renewal of their charter.

Of course this could just be another conspiracy theory but I have to admit my honest opinion in the matter is that most wars, if not all, we're caused by a group of powerful men. Nothing to do with worshipping satan or any of this other stuff, just a group of men in power, afraid of only one thing, losing that power.

Hello,

There is no conspiracy about what you have mentioned, its how it is. That is why i posted, if it has been planed then there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. Sadly many people who will not just take the time to open a book to learn modern history, not just about American but about European.
Most people have been successfully tricked into believing that the U.S. is responsible for its own actions and answer's to its citizens alone. The mere mention of this is the sad state at which the U.S. citizen's and a majority of other nations are currently at.

What should be an insult to the U.S. citizens is that a majority tend to be informed about world or past events through media sources who are evidently monitored through a global conglomerate body or similar to the likes of Mr. Jones. As i posted earlier on, he and all the rest are just another cog in the machine and his viewers and supporters are the lubricant. People tend to latch onto a particular name and shout murder bloody murder. I only wonder how many have actually sat down to listen to what they have said with an open mind.

These so called devil or satanic or what ever and however you wish to name them, have sculptured todays society in every form across every nation. That would include all aspects of Science, Astronomy, Mathematics, Biology etc. Human beings by nature are a curious entity and when something is presented beyond their scope of comprehension they tend to seek for a mentor. Just a like a flock of sheep requires its shepherd, so too do humans require their shepherd.

Now back to the so called freedom of rights, its annoying to hear or read how people are using three magical words to validate their opinions. When infact their whole life from the moment they wake up and fall asleep has been dictated to them way way before the U.S. was even discovered. This is the fundamental building blocks of any nations. You must have order or ordered chaos to be able to merge into a scope of human evolution. Simply, if your outside in the rain your going to get wet.

All nations who have advanced in all aspects of sociology have a common binding , that binding is they belong to a higher body of learning and exchanging ideas for value and value for ideas. Perhaps several viewers might begin to state various revolutions in history which changed a nations values and ideas. What many fail to do is to look into that particular revolutionary persons associates before he was thrusted into his or her nations eye as a savior. A prime example and most recent and obviously a well money machine was the revolution in cuba. The company's that supported both sides were infact directed from a body across the globe who dictated what should , when it should and how it should be orchestrated to supply the prime principle but with a variation of an icon.

In closing i do avoid such topics as it does tends to attract individuals who are either aggressive by ignorance or poorly informed.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
error: double post

[edit on 5-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Have you invited him? He may jump at the chance!

He is all about censorship today, which I fully expected.

Alex is out there but he does have some very good and accurate information. I find it is good to listen to those you don't always agree with, new input of ideas and isn't that what forming a theory is about?

I love Max Igan he is one of my favorites, David Wilcox, some of David Icke, Rense.com, Dan Burish...I try to read something from each of them. Just like it does no good to preach to the choir...it does nothing for our thinking ability to always listen to only those that agree with us.

[edit on 5/5/2009 by redhead57]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Right I have read through the first two pages of this and the first thing I have to say is: justsomeboreddude and blanca rose leave indigo child. He is backing up his ideas just as much as you are so why don't you go back up your answers instead of undermining his. Personally it would not surprise me if the government put pressure on YT to get rid of his channel. Also I heard someone say that it was because the channel contained a clip from a newspaper that he didn't have permission for. That is not a reason to shut down a whole channel. That is a possible reason to take down the video involved but definitely not a whole channel. I believe that AJ may over do it a bit but if he didn't he would not get any attention, he would just be drowned out be the droning of the MSM. Most of his basic points are right he just exaggerates a little so that people will listen. If he was more like "the FTSE has dropped 2 points, in other news the US has been liquidated" then who would listen.

-Cauch1

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I tell you the TRUTH - if this is allowed to stand it will pave the way to a
True PURGE of the Internet!!

This is not about Alex Jones - this is about taking out a Hugely popular Alternative News Channel on Youtube - they are testing the waters - and if they succeed in queting this one voice it will set a precedent - one that will lead to Google Censorship like never before!!!

If we don not TAKE A STAND now - and put the pressure on these fools until they are like - "it ain't worth messing withe these crazy M'F'ers!!" - then they will STEAMROLL through all that is good and true on Youtube and leave it as an empty shell for Celebrity Gossip and the MSM.

We don't even know how good we have it now with Youtube and Google Video - and they have been wanting to silence us for some time now!

Go To Prisonplanet.com - read the article and the comments - many ways to voice your disgust to Google and their Managemnet RIGHT NOW!

If we don't stand up now - no one will stand up for us when ATS is arbitrairly santized and/or shut down.

If ever the time to fight for freedom on the Internet - NOW IS THAT TIME!!!

LET US NOT FAIL THIS TEST!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
utube cancels channels all the time when it is flagged by the community. Happened to Hillary Clinton during the campaign last year several times. After a few days it will be restored.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1
Right I have read through the first two pages of this and the first thing I have to say is: justsomeboreddude and blanca rose leave indigo child. He is backing up his ideas just as much as you are so why don't you go back up your answers instead of undermining his.

-Cauch1

I have no problem with what Indigo has to say other than I don't agree with it. Do I have to agree with somebody in order for you to not misconstrue whatever it is that you have? I don't care for Alex Jones, I don't believe what he says, it is my right to say that, and it is also the right of Indigo to defend Alex Jones.

I think you are making much more out of this than need be. I am not the least upset that Indigo and I have differing opinions. Why should you be?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Could some one throw this out to Mr. Jones, perhaps he can make heads or tails of it

"NEW YORK -- Inauguration Day? Nope. First puppy? Negative. Triumphal tour of Europe? Not even. First lady Michelle Obama called her appearance Tuesday on "Sesame Street" probably the best thing she's done since arriving in the White House."
www.foxnews.com...

P.S. Sorry, i only thought a slight touch of humor was needed within here thats all.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"p.s. i cover my wireless router with aluminium foil, does that make me 'one of them'? "

No, not necessarily. If you have put in a 1m ohm resister and grounded the tinfoil, then you have created a Faraday Cage, which blocks interference from either leaving your computer or being absorbed by it.

And... that is illegal, btw.

WARNING: Don't ground your computer Faraday cage without the heavy ohm resister in series in the wire to the ground. you do not want to be electrocuted by accident. Besides, the NWO people on here might get wind of it and make it into a major conspiracy... lol...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cliffjumper68

Hmm - not restored yet - I believe we have failed this test...

Now we will see the fallout of our collective inaction!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
alex jones is a goverment plant im not saying what he says is lies all i can say is watch this video and find out yourself its kinda obvious
www.youtube.com...

Although there is a possibility that Alex Jones may be an NWO shill, the odds of him being the real deal are higher. The reason, I think, that he is being allowed to preach about as he does is because he's harmless. Damaging or impeding the progress of the NWO is one thing that Alex Jones cannot do, no matter how loud he screams, or how many supporters he rallies together at some Bilderberg meeting.

Now if he were to recruit an armed insurgency and attempt to usurp the government and take over the USA, then he'd be a problem that needs to be dealt with swiftly. I personally would like to see the history of Alex Jones, how he "woke up", and what drove him to speak out. He does seem like he came out of nowhere.

Or you could be right and he could be a very convincing and highly trained NWO agent.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Lucidliving]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join