It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Youtube Channel suspended

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yep, you pretty much hit on the head. YT is switching more to fart jokes and such. They have been going after a lot of the "conspiracy theorists" in addition to alternative health and spiritual channels.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by antonia]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I am sorry to hear about your cancer and I am happy for you that you overcame it

This is not a possible scenorio Rose, it is happening. There is a lot of evidence on this forum if you take the time out to read it. Here is something from a non Alex Jones source saying the same thing:

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I watched the video and it is not proof that Alex Jones is correct.
That is just one guys very paranoid perception of the events going on around him.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seems like the information AJ bring to the table, which (as he will tell you and I can verify as it is a matter of public record and hidden in plain view) is WORTH freaking out about and getting excited. Do we call the screaming fans at the hockey game insane for their passion? How about an excited crowd at a concert? But when an ordinary man discovers an extraordinary truth, and gets hyped up in the far reaching ramifacations for humanity, he's called a lunatic by some of you.

He may be a sensationaist, but perhaps REALITY IS SENSATIONAL?

So when is it ok to get excited?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What happened to the supposed martial in 2000?

Oh and what happened to the supposed martial law in 2008?

And don't give us that crap about Alex Jones not fear mongering!

I'm sure I could find a dozen articles from his website blowing some inane thing way out of proportion.

The man makes a living out of fear and gullibility.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is not about Alex Jones for me. Is he right? Is he wrong? I don't know. I do know this move by YT is just one is a series of steps to make the site more in line with traditional media. Alex isn't the first to be targeted and he won't be the last.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Do I really have to walk you through this video?

At 50 sec into the clip:

Your home can be searched without you being home(without warrant) you can be arrested without any charges, you can indefinitely detained and legally tortured without any access to any judicial process.

You can verify it for youself. Read the Patriot Act I and II. Then read Ashcroft, the creator of the Patriot Act. talking about FEMA camps to hold Americans

At 4 min 40 into the clip:

North American Union, the dissolution of America and the implementation of a North American currency: Amero

Do a search on it and verify it for yourself.

At 4 min 43 seconds into the clip:

An NWO elite, Nicholas Rockefeller reveals plans to go into Afghanistan, go into Iraq, enslave Americans and microchip them.

Read up on the head of the Rockefeller who has said in his biography, “Memoirs” that they are a secret cabal working against American interests.

At 7 min 09 seconds into the clip:

The chip that N.Rockefeller talked about revealed. It is a radio frequency chip and you can be tracked everywhere you go by the authorites - the government.

If you do not have a problem with any of this you deserve everything that is coming to you.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Since the US military has been preparing for martial law *at least* since 1984 (see REX 84, Oliver North hearings), it miiiiiiiiiight be a good idea to look into why they have been doing so.

AJ is a man and men are fallible, but besides a few misses, his track record at breaking important news and forcasting furture events and trends has been spot on, ie the global economic collapse, 9-11, the MIAC reports and so on...unfortunately.

If AJ was really such a nutcase and just made stuff up, why would he have such a lineup of such highly respected guests on regularly, who often agree with his projections? People like Ron Paul and Gerald Celente to name two surely wouldn't tarnish their reputations by being regulars on the talkshow of a madman?

Do you dismiss everything he says, or just the parts that frighten you?

Edited for whoops

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You will get martial law within the next 2 years. I can guarantee it.

They have everything planned out, and everything is going to plan. They are using their classic problem-reaction-solution approach.

Problem: Global Economic Collapse and Pandemics
Reaction: Civil War
Solution: Martial law, quarantining dissenting Americans in FEMA camps

The USA has already been scrapped on paper and as soon as the civil war happens they will officially declare the North American union and the borderes will be opened up for UN, US and Canadian troops. They have been practicing drills for a few years now. They are VERY prepared to take down Americans.

Do you really want to find out?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It was closed for copyright infringement. It was not even his as it was started by a groupie. He is using this to promote his "Infowarrior" channel. They posted a scan of a newspaper article without permission. I don't think he is too upset because he was being disingenuous being on a service he claims is CIA anyway

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, but why is it that Mr. Jones and who ever revolves around him are afraid of a civil war or some form change. This has happened thousands of times throughout Europe and Asian country's, its what one would describe as a nation is growing up.

History is littered with similar events to empires who have changes, that is how a culture is developed. If its going or has been planed to happen then there is nothing anyone can do about it, sorry but you wont be the first nation nor will you be the last.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If the change is democratic and done according to the will of a nations people according to the highest human rights standards, then it something people may work for, not something that any fascist regime has the right to enforce. As in Asia for example, a country like China would not appeal to any free person. Social democracies like Norway, quite a different matter. Its the freedom that counts.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anybody have a link to his crank phone call to the White House? I'd like to hear that.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Anybody have a link to his crank phone call to the White House? I'd like to hear that.

Here you go

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thank you Tristar
This should be a treat.

I'm not against Alex and some of his stuff is good, but I wish he were more sensible in his approach.

Thanks again

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
YouTube is part of Google, and is assisting the dumbing down of America.

Keep the people stupid, diverted and un-informed is part of the agenda.

Favorable points of view aligned with the adoration of Prez BO will be counted among the exceptions still hosted by the Tube, of course.

At least "The Obama Deception" Is still available there...

For now.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

Although i may have listened to him about 4 times all in all, but if he is so worried about the so called nwo or what ever else, why not host your own streaming site and be done with youtube and googletube and god knows what else. Im sure if he asked his members to donate ten dollars he would surely have the capitol to launch and maintain such a site for years to come.

You can see my point, on one hand he is criticizing the very structure which he is using to promote his ideology, does that not seem weird to you ?
Or is he using the old method of provoke and withdraw, " the boy who cried wolf " , im sure you are aware of that story.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The video wasn't removed for copyright, as YouTube/Google issue specific warnings pertaining to that breach.

WMG & uTube have fell out recently, so uTube pulled all original music from them, which i completely agree with. If a video uses copyright then they get this notice. AJ's channel shows this, so it wasn't copyright infringement, but another reason.

Why is it so hard to imagine that the puppets have pulled a few strings with a Mason at Google and they have pulled his channel, in readiness for a Carte Blanche of crap, we will all be brainwashed with.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I dont know if its really any of his business.
Nor does he have a reason to care about us.
I doubt he will stand with us or ever be in a camp, he's australian!

Of course Alex Jones is a fear monger, far better than being a war monger. He risks his life telling others things that some are afraid to even face. Are we complaining the stuff hasnt hit the fan sooner?
Ironic how rex 84 came out in 1984 same as the book title!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to embed Youtube videos? Here is a video of Alex Jones explicitly stating: 1) TheAlexJonesChannel, run by a fan named Dave for almost 2 years has now been brought down by Youtube, 2) He did not close it.

He also stated that he has had false copyright claims thrown at him, and the fact that he doesn't run google ads on his videos may upset youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Someone should call Alex Jones and let him know ATS will host his videos for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join