It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

The fleur-de-lis in the occult

This flag was first used in 1907 by the Order of New Templars, a secret society in Austria founded by Lanz von Liebenfels.

This order was the forerunner to the ideals of the Nazi party.
Just to follow on with the wall ties..

[edit on 24-3-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The gemorah mentions that there are 300 princes of Germamia in Edom and 365 in Rome. So when Germany united with Italy as the axis, Adolph Hitler became the figurehead of the 666th prince. Evil incarnate.

666 being the gematria of Tassur (to deviate, turn over).

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WildMorgan

I dont believe that strain of malaria exists, thats not a factor of regular malaria and thats caused by a virus (or bacteria, I forget) transmit through the mosquito who picked it up.

I do 'know' that the Nazis were wanting to make soldiers who could "carry on loyalty after death" ie, continue fighting... two heads though? Cant imagine that would be an advantage in any way...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

I dont believe that strain of malaria exists, thats not a factor of regular malaria and thats caused by a virus (or bacteria, I forget) transmit through the mosquito who picked it up.

I do 'know' that the Nazis were wanting to make soldiers who could "carry on loyalty after death" ie, continue fighting... two heads though? Cant imagine that would be an advantage in any way...

The only source where I read about this would be the 'Hellsing' manga by Kouta Hirano, wherein a certain Millenium group created by the Nazi's emerges in the current time line to declare war on Great Britain and uses Nazi zombies, artfiicially created Nazi vampires, werewolves and types of other supernatural beings to fight the war against the vampire Alucard of the Hellsing foundation and the Vatican (the Japanese are obsessed with the west and World War 2).

If there is actual information about the Nazi's wanting to have such soldiers I'm very curious where I could find it. I do seem to recall that Heinrich Himmler had plans of creating super soldiers, no idea of this would be linked in some way or if this is a correct statement. Time to start digging again for the source.

I really love this topic, and it sure got my attention to dig some more into the Nazi's and the occult... Thanks so far folks for an awesome read! I've done some research to it in the past years... Going to see if I can find some stuff to add here

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Hey foxhoundone, yes! I remember the Stallys, we got one out in Norway on a demo when I was attached to the Royals (booties), nothing like taking a six wheeled drive, six wheeled steered unit on an ice rink! I thought the REME's unit was a 434? I could be wrong, you know how me gray matters going! 14 Sigs had a load of Vampire units (used for DFing), based on a Landy 101 chassis, big V8 in them. Only problem was they had screened ignition and a huge compressor so they could never be tuned up. Still, loads of fun ploughing through some poor boxhead farm's field as he chased us screaming! Those were the days mucka, swing the lantern, pull up a log and we'll spin some yarns!

WildMorgan, thanks for sharing on the thread buddy, very few chaps posted at Block 14 left without a few experiences. First I've heard about what the divers actually saw down in the basement so once again thanks mate.

To everyone posting about the zombies connection to the Nazis, I remember reading a novel years back about a bunch of Nazi's who had escaped to Antarctica, it involved the secret bases, occultism, zombies, genetically mutated yeti's. All sorts of weird stuff, for the life of me I cant remember the name of the book or its author but it may be a case of art imitating life or life imitating art. Either way thanks for the input.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SOXMIS]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The Fleur-de-lis, in the occult,
Have been looking through various websites and came across this one,

englishatheist.org

While checking the origins of the symbol (the pike) i found this,
Bearing in mind that the heath barracks was known as Von Sect kaserne
Prior to both world wars, General Von sect was a very staunch protestant
And over saw some of the construction of the kasene,
The Fleur De lis can be connected to Scarabaei Lucifera (the light bringers)
An organisation which is linked to The Rosicrucian's, (it states that Martin Luther King was a member) so the Talisman (IMO) may have strong religious links.

Lucifera
[Pride ] Her six privy ministers are Idleness, Gluttony, Lechery, Avarice, Envy, and Revenge. These six, with Pride herself, are the seven deadly sins. Her carriage was drawn by six different animals— viz. an ass, swine, goat, camel, wolf, and lion, on each of which rode one of her privy councillors, Satan himself being coachman.

Luciferians
A sect of the fourth century, who refused to hold any communion with the Arians, who had renounced their “errors” and been re—admitted into the Church. So called from Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari, in Sardinia, their leader.

Notice the bit were the Luther's refused to hold court with the "Arians".
I wonder if there is some connection !!!
Later guys
Aha SOXMIS yer back good to see ya mucker

To Add: (blatant plug) these models 1.35 scale SOXMIS and there are a great hobby of mine, I am currently building the HUMBER "pig" British APC FV1611
Made in the UK by Accurate Armour com A British company doing quite well over there (USA) LOL laters matey, I am off down to the British legion to " swing the lamp" When i was in the army Yada yada ... lol

[edit on 26-3-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Two heads - The Germans were experimenting with head transplants. One German surgean actually managed to graft one head of a dog onto another and keep both brains alive. There was a documentary on the Discovery channel about this not long back.

It is plausible that they could have been experimenting the same way with humans, not to make two headed, super evil comic book super soldiers, but to further medical research in transplanting organs/limbs etc.

Besides, I'm not saying that this IS what the diver apparently saw down there, I'm merely repeating what I heard from my ex girlfriends dad.

With regards to the milaria strain, read the articles I posted links for, the BBC are renowned for NOT reporting on things without a damn reliable source

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

No offense but you gotta be kidding me, there is NO link to a BBC article. Just a vague reference to a non-existent article. Ya know, I heard Africa blew up yesterday...

Read this
www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
was doing some research on the SS and Himmler and just found this:

The Lebensborn (Fount of Life Society) was founded in December 1935 by Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler. Many people think Himmler got the idea for this experiment in "accelerated evolution" from his short-lived career as a chicken farmer in the early 1920s. But, in actuality, Himmler was a member of an occult group called the Artamen, which drew its inspiration from both esoteric and "racial hygiene" sources.

Once installed at Hitler's right hand, Himmler, the self-styled "Lord of Atlantis," started up a flurry of bizarre projects, of which the Lebensborn was only one. The purpose of the society was to care particularly for unmarried mothers of good blood made pregnant by SS or police officers and men and to allow them to have their children in private. These were then placed with SS families who wanted to adopt a child, or efforts were made to induce the father to shoulder his responsibilities and marry the girl. Stories spread later that Lebensborn maternity homes were little more than stud farms where SS officers could meet suitable pure-blooded girls to propagate for the Reich, or, as the word went, 'to present the Führer with a child.' At first the Lebensborn was under the Rasse-und- Siedlungshauptamt (Race and Settlement Main Office), Sippenamt (Family and Clan Office) division. The first home was opened at Steinhöring, not far from Munich, in 1936. In 1938, Himmler took personal control of the Lebensborn and placed Dr. Max Sollmann in charge. The organization grew by leaps and bounds all through World War II. By the time Allied troops entered Germany in force in March 1945, the Lebensborn had 450,000 children in its custody. As the Reich faced defeat, Himmler ordered Dr. Sollmann to destroy all Lebensborn records and scatter the "pureblood Aryan" children --"seedlings for the new race" -- throughout Europe.

Source: greyfalcon.us...

[edit on 28-3-2010 by hateeternal]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

There's no need to be an prick about it...

I read this article on a BBC website myself and NO it was not April Fools day before you ask. The link for that particular article is now broken for some strange reason.

Stop being such a small minded stubborn wanker and type in "BBC Cambodia Zombism" in google and see how many references come back about it. I think you'll find that ALL of them reference the BBC as their source...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

How Was The CIA Formed?

By absorbing the Nazi war criminal infrastructure

by Jared Israel
[Posted 23 December 2003]

www.emperors-clothes.com...

================================================

On Oct 8, 1998, the Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act became US law. This legislation:

“...calls for the establishment of the Nazi War Criminal Records Interagency Working Group [IWG] to locate, identify, and make available to the public Nazi war criminal records.” [1]

The IWG’s task was to organize previously classified documents from the OSS, predecessor of the CIA, as well as from the CIA and other intelligence sources, and to make these documents available to the public. These were to include documents relating to possible collusion between US government organizations and Nazi war criminals.

Millions of pages have been released but very little information has trickled down to the broad public. And this trickle has been presented in a way calculated to minimize public awareness of the extent to which the Nazi apparatus was recruited in order - literally - to *become* the US covert operations and intelligence apparatus (the CIA etc.)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There are similar stories of the base that was (might still be) in Karlsruhe... at Gerzuski Kaserne.

I do know the lowerbasement levels had been flooded... and we used to hear about all kinds of goings on there.... There was also a smallish old POW camp for jews right outside of the base, and it (that area) was rumored to be haunted...

Most of the local older folks (back in 1973- 75) would not talk much about what was under that Kaserne... but who knows

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Toot Sweet

Also in NASA TootSweet///
astroengineer blog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Werner Von Braun and the Meatball Pin
March 20, 2010
My former boss once told me an intriguing experience he had with Werner Von Braun.

, “Were there really Nazis in NASA?” The question came out of nowhere

There were Nazis in NASA’s early days, and I’ve learned things that make me suspect there still are. They got us into orbit, and onto the moon. I want to believe that’s where it ended. I just hope they’re not the ones taking us back to the moon, or driving us on to Mars. The early influential rocket scientists within NASA were all former Nazis.

“Von Braun wore the meatball pin [NASA's logo] on his lapel for every launch, and at many PR and press events.
All of us were superstitious in those days. Luckily Von Braun sensed the awkwardness. An engineer came in a moment later to fetch us and lead us to the dais. Trying to save time, I grabbed Von Braun’s coat so he wouldn’t have to come back for it. Running down the hall to find him, I accidentally dropped the coat. Unconsciously I reached down, and as I picked it up a spur on the edge of the meatball pin hooked onto the carpet fibers, snagging the coat for a moment before the coat, but not the pin, pulled free. Stuck face down on the carpet, what stared up at me should have been the plain back of a dull silver pin. To my surprise, I was looking at a dull silver skull and crossbones fitting just inside the pin and roll clasp of the original pin. I just grabbed the pin, reattached it where I thought it had been, and continued down the hall. On finding Von Braun, he seemed annoyed, grabbed the jacket, and we went to the press briefing. Obviously I should have thought more about the pin incident, but it got lost among the seemingly more serious events. No more than a month later, though, I was at a bar reading a story in one of those men’s adventure magazines that was popular at the time; “Escaped from the SS” was the title. I flipped the page and there in an illustrated scene of horror was an SS officer smiling charmingly, despoiled girl at his feet, his cap nonchalantly skewed, and upon that cap the skull and crossbones “death’s head” logo of the SS. I felt sick. How had I not understood it when I saw it on Von Braun’s pin?

Posted by astroengineer

I wonder where else these guys ended up..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just to follow on to the triangle on the face of Block 14..

Triangle of Art (Solomonic triangle, Triangle of Evocation)
The triangle of art represents the protected space outside the magic circle, into which spirits are compelled to appear in Solomonic ritual magic. Typically, the central circle is inscribed with the sigil (seal) of the spirit to be invoked. The usual form is of a triangle, circumscribed with various words of power, containing an inner, blackened circle. The purpose of the triangle is to contain the manifested entity. In some cases, the triangle is created as a physical object; sometimes, the central circle is replaced with a black scrying mirror.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by PayMeh

Dude... sorry if somebody already explained this to you and if thats the case I am wasting my time, but these guys like SOXMIS who are tellin these stories were NOT in WWII. They were talking about being stationed during the COLD WAR (took place in late 70`s to late 80`s right??) at locations that were USED DURING WWII. So does that clear things up? if they were 20 or 25 in say... 1985, that would only make them 45 or 50 now in 2010. not 80. Yeah I`m sure 80yr olds can use a computer for some things but not be able to remember all this stuff and carry on the way they are, telling these stories and doing research and putting the younger arrogant fools in their place. I`ve always been really interested in Nazi stories. Especially after I heard about `Paperclip and realized a few things. And then a month ago, my grandmother tells me that my heritage is actually german when I was always told "norwegian". And I find out that there`s a very good chance that our last name, not gonna mention it to everybody obviously, was changed when our came to this country (possibly to hide our heritage?). I`m probably just paranoid. But why did I also hear a rumor there was "witchcraft" in our family? Haha no thats crazy to think witchcraft is just a euphemism for "nazi occultism". I`m DEFINITELY doing more research into my moms side of the tree. Its the only side I know ANYTHING about, may as well try to know everything right? btw i can imagine goin crazy if i dove down and saw some undead trapped down there moving around... why would they cement over it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great thread.

I recently watched a movie called Outpost. In it a group of Mercenaries (mostly old SAS as it was an English movie) were hired to explore an old German bunker. I wont give away too many plot points incase you guys want to see it but here is a spoiler (although Im sure the blurb on the back of the DVD gives away as much if not more)...

... What they find is dead Nazi soldiers stuck between dimensions. Not really zombies, although they look like monsters kind of like zombies, but not falling apart, and in full SS uniform.

The movie says that the Nazi's were experimenting with similar technology the US used in the Philadelphia Experiment trying to create super soldiers that could turn invisible by slipping out of our dimension, enter the US unnoticed, and then faze back into our dimension and attack.

Of course it didnt work properly and they disappeared and now they "haunt" the base. Super soldiers, unkillable and strong.

Good movie. All made up I am sure, but a good low budge watch none the less.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rukas

I haven't heard of the movie Rukas but I shall try and track down a copy, it sounds interesting. It maybe of interest to you know that many movies have story lines influenced by real life. I've a few friends who work in the industry in Australia and know famous directors and producers personally. It's fascinating to listen to their recalls of conversations made during the making of such movies as The Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars, Wolverine and some of the smaller budget movies coming out of Oz. I know that the British and American military regularly work on movies. One example I can give is the Nazis in the book burning scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade were mostly Intelligence Corp soldiers. I think it could be another example of art imitating life.
Off topic a bit here sorry chaps but foxhoundone, I tried to get into the model building but my artistic attempts all resembled Homer's spice rack so I stopped wasting my money. One of my movie buddies does some pretty good dioramas, he made one of Iraq 1991 from some of my descriptions, however they all have an anti war theme!
Ok back on track, foxhoundone, I heard of a barracks south of Hannover, maybe Paderborn, that had a room with occult drawings on the floor, have you ever heard this tale? Also did you ever get up to the Roundhouse at Hohne? I'd heard some freaky stuff going on up there but they are all lost to me with the mists of time.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

How do you forget a place like that SOXMIS, Based on the southern lunenburg heath About 15ks as the crow flies from Celle and also infamous for the repatriation (Displaced persons) barracks, Schloss Bredabect panzer kaserne, If i recall correctly, Next door to the Holocaust Stalag Bergen Belsen, Liberated by the Joint British and Canadian Army's, in 1945, If i recall there was a cease fire in place in the Bergen Belsen, Celle areas to help The British take administration control of the holocaust Stalag, Which the RAMC tried desperately to help the victims who where dying in their thousands from hunger and typhoid, It did not help when the SS Hungarian soldiers sabotaged the only clean drinking water pumps before they left to return to their own lines...(Well the ones that weren't shoot out of hand by the Allies)
Also their was a bakery near the round house which was capable of producing 2000 loafs a day for their own troops, (SS). at that time in the war..
I think the camp is in the hands of British Forces Germany these days and i am sure the swastika hand rails are still in place,

I will check with any of my old buddies on 94th locating regiment RA website to see if there's any pictures up for grabs...
And did you know(SOXMIS) that 14 Sig's have a page on facebook...

To follow on to the "silk factory" in Celle which was alleged to have produced isotope for "The bomb" more to follow on that later

Right of into hospital tomorrow so will not be up to much, Will get back when i am up and running (Bloody only took 4 months NHS Baa) LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
reply to post by Rukas

I haven't heard of the movie Rukas but I shall try and track down a copy, it sounds interesting. It maybe of interest to you know that many movies have story lines influenced by real life. I've a few friends who work in the industry in Australia and know famous directors and producers personally. It's fascinating to listen to their recalls of conversations made during the making of such movies as The Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars, Wolverine and some of the smaller budget movies coming out of Oz. I know that the British and American military regularly work on movies. One example I can give is the Nazis in the book burning scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade were mostly Intelligence Corp soldiers. I think it could be another example of art imitating life.
Off topic a bit here sorry chaps but foxhoundone, I tried to get into the model building but my artistic attempts all resembled Homer's spice rack so I stopped wasting my money. One of my movie buddies does some pretty good dioramas, he made one of Iraq 1991 from some of my descriptions, however they all have an anti war theme!
Ok back on track, foxhoundone, I heard of a barracks south of Hannover, maybe Paderborn, that had a room with occult drawings on the floor, have you ever heard this tale? Also did you ever get up to the Roundhouse at Hohne? I'd heard some freaky stuff going on up there but they are all lost to me with the mists of time.

Im trying to get into the movie industry here in Australia myself, doing post production audio work on film. So maybe Ill have some similar stories to share one day.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Hi Soxmis, new to the site and found your post interesting to say the least!

Good username by the way I should have used Brixmis.

I was in Germany from 82 - 90 and stationed in Herford - Detmold - Hameln and Bieldefeld. Spelling may have changed for towns over years!!!.

I was RMP and now Met plod Skipper now, so my information is from memory with absolute no evidence to support it.

Never been stationed at Celle or Hohne but have been to Belsen and have had experience of emotions and feelings in visiting a site of mass murder against people like me and my family. I am not Jewish and have always had a human sympathy for them to why they were the escape goats for Hitler. Anyway many great and not so great, people have debated this before me, so I will not even try. My question is, has anyone established the identity of the divers? Who has accounted for the event if anyone at all? Was the barracks ever used by RMP. My reason for the latest question is simple. In RMP circles this kind of story has been told to me when I was a lance jack in Herford in 81.

It goes, In Celle the RMP duty room is in, or was in a Waffen SS barracks which has a cellar. Many years ago (post war obviously), the RSM exploited the possibility of extra storage in the basement and deployed his junior ranks to clear the area up and out of kit. They did and found apparently star of David's and Jewish or Hebrew writings on the wall claiming to say 'Help us' or words to this effect and more. The rooms had never been previously explored by RMP prior to this time. The RSM or RMP ‘OC’ ordered the basement cleaned up and painted; thinking naturally that the site had been subject to criminal damage in the form of graffiti. However it happened again and then again. I don't want to spin it any more than that, but I do recall the NCO telling me the story said, that the area was sealed up and forgotten about after it had been cleaned up for the last time, but the RSM or ‘OC’ felt uneasy in using the basement. I don't recall who or what RMP Coy was even stationed there at the time. Anyway a few years later it was forcibly opened up and upon entering the same markings were present without any possible entry from the original sealing.

Can you or any other RMP offer any evidence to support this story? I cannot, I had not been aware of your story until today 1st Aug 2010 whilst taking myself back via youtube to Germany and IGB and Berlin Wall. I came upon your post by total accident. My theory is having read your story, is there is something to yours and possibly this RMP story. If Belsen was so close and Jews were stored overnight in basements, which I would find hard to believe the Waffen SS taking the care to do. Then the site is worthy of expert investigation from specialists and that ‘Fielding lady off the television’ who makes such programmes.

It’s all very interesting whatever the final story is. I am guessing you were either Royal Signals also or Int Corp based on EW job. I am also 7 Sigs Ex before making the move to Monkey’s.

Thanks for reading Soxmis. Paul Ex-RMP and PS Met Pol.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join