It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

White ghost SOXMIS ?. heard we british folk were known as white devils lol.
Been to snoopys bar during "flying camp" staying in Bergen/Belsen.
Maybe i bought you a drink
Right found some information regarding the heath plains Celle.
Megalithic tombs (Hunengrab) "passage grave" Passage grave at existing rectangulur enclosers is the populer name for megalithanlagen Graves of giants be..
Bearing in mind heath kaserne was probaly doube the size it is now and how close it is to the river elbe !.

In Germany the number of dolmens in 1939 (in the time limits) was estimated at 900th Archaeologists date the emergence of the northern variant of the otherwise large parts of Europe and the world, spread mainly in the central plant.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b32635b8749.jpg[/atsimg]

Ganggrabtyp Nr landkreis Celle..

[edit on 11-1-2010 by foxhoundone]

Full sized image link

Mod Edit: Image BBCode fix. Jak

[edit on 1/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OK guys strangely enough welcome to "witches county" that was what the author of these photographs typed in his opening statement where i found these photos !!.
Before i load the photos plz accept my aplz for single posts. I have not quite mastered the art of multiple postings, Yet.
This is a better picture of the wall ties i talked about Ridyha. 3 and 3 ?
I made a mistake earlier Apolz plz.. There are in fact 2 rows of six wall ties on each side making a total of twentyfour.. later after building work it was reduced to two rows of three each side.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And here we have the stairwell leading to the basement.cellar levels.
Still dark and dingy (and spooky)..

Leadiing to this place

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

OK SOXMIS this picture is in the lower basement area and it is stated that it is the entrance to the cells in Blk 14 Heidie kaserne, I cant for the love of it remember this being there, If you notice its got i assume pipes leading from it and i think its near the old boiler/coal room ??.

And this is a close up of the locking mechanism..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It doesn't look locked.

I know due to all the paranormal stuff it maybe wasn't your first instinct but did you at least play with it - just to see?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Reference the above picture. I think there was a large steel double door here with a chain and official seal of some sort. ??

And an old shot to the rear of Blk 14 before building renovation started. Note the rising damp starting to rise. Also it took nearly £10million to fund all the renovation, It stated on the architects website they removed the middle sections to use on the two annexes, Strange technique..

And it states that the block is now a preserved "monument" is that normal. Considering the local paper/ populace wanted it torn down and covered ??

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Sorry matey these are not my pictures Frank R Bulla took them. Me and SOMIS (OP) were based in this barracks Blk 14, During the cold war and heard and seen alot of weird stuff, Mainly due the occult going ons at this place during Nazi ocupation in WW2 ..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Could it be possible that this building doesn't really have 5 floors underground? Could that all be part of a story cooked up by mischeivous and bored soldiers who had to stay there at the time to scare their fellow troops? Has it ever been confirmed as being the truth or not?

I'd love to see a photograph of the bannister dissapearing into the floor. Hopefully someone will dig one up at some point.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I have worked on many civil engineering projects(BNFL, Sellafield for one) and IMO that building would require massive building founds to support the weight of all the steel and concrete and not forgetting the brick (imperial type) and the weight of (in the old days) of the one thousand personnel.. plus weapons and uniforms,
If you compare the modern pictures with the older ones (above) you will notice that the building contractors have removed large segments from the 1st and second floors, to use in the annexes, Or so it says, My own opinion is that they used the bricks to shore up the foundations..
It was built on quite soft clay, My friend is a civil surveyor i will give him an email if you like matey, Or if you know somone your self "fill your boot"s.. lmol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How does any of that prove that the building does indeed have a 5 story deep basement? Excuse my ignorance, but I'll be the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about this sort of thing.

And for the record, my previous post wasn't meant as a pop at the OP's story or the story in general. I think that it's a legitimate question and IMO it's doesn't take a big stretch of the imagination to think that the entire tale, 5 story deep basement and all was cooked up by the soliers themselves who were posted there at an earlier point in time.

Like I said, I'd love to see a picture of the bannisters running into the ground.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Excuse me if i came across as arrogant, I have had a long day and i am tired and running on basic mode, I have worked on many big civil projects including Large multi story projects, If you worked in the plant maintenance industry you would know you get about,
Once again aploz
If i annoyed you....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Amazing thread! Very interesting subject matter...for me personally not only what the Nazis were up to during the war (and leading up to the war, and possibly after) but how much American companies continued to support the Nazis during WWII. I guess my interest really peaked when I read IBM and the Holocaust (link).

A little off topic from the OP, but I'm sure at the time the Military and US companies (like IBM) were trying to 'secure' their equipment as well as evidence of their involvement with the Nazis..which creates another hurtle in getting accurate info from that time period. I'm sure this building housed IBM equipment and who knows what else.

Anyways..keep up this great discussion

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by RMFX1

Excuse me if i came across as arrogant, I have had a long day and i am tired and running on basic mode, I have worked on many big civil projects including Large multi story projects, If you worked in the plant maintenance industry you would know you get about,
Once again aploz
If i annoyed you....

You didn't annot me at all. It's a very interesting thread and I don't want to take anything away from it. This thread has gotten me interested in the Nazi occult topic and I've been reading up on it and watching videos where I can as a result of it.

I try to be as open minded as possible but at the same time I thought that the story of the 5 story deep cellar and divers was more than likely to have been concocted by the residents of the building themselves as a joke rather than actually be true.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well I was curious what a dolmen was so I went to Scribd and did a search on "dolmen Nazi". Here are some things I found

One

Two

In its essentials we have here the beginnings of the agricultural civilisation of man all the world over. In life, neolithic man dwelt sometimes in pit-dwellings and sometimes in hut-circles, covered with a roof of branches supported by a central pole. In death, he was buried with his kin in long mounds of earth called barrows, in chambered cairns and cromlechs or dolmens. The latter usually consist of three standing stones covered by a cap-stone; forming the stony skeleton of a grave that has been exposed to view after the mound of earth that covered it has been washed away. In their graves the dead were buried in a crouching attitude, and fresh burials were made as occasion required. Sometimes the cromlech is double, and occasionally there is a hole in one of the stones, the significance of which is unknown, unless it may have been for the ingress and egress of souls. Graves of the dolmen or cromlech type are found in all the countries of Western Europe, North Africa, and elsewhere, wherever stone suitable for the purpose abounds, and in this we have a striking illustration of the way in which lines of development in man's material civilisation are sooner or later correlated to his geographical, geological, and other surroundings. The religious ideas of man in neolithic times also came into correlation with the conditions of his development, and the uninterpreted stone circles and pillars of the world are a standing witness to the religious zeal of a mind that was haunted by stone. Before proceeding to exemplify this thesis the subsequent trend of Celtic civilisation may be briefly sketched. Through the pacific intercourse of commerce, bronze weapons and

Big houses as subtle energy power dispensers Big houses of aristocracy had a function as power dispensers. This system became deprived of local sustenance when the avenues were broken up. Monuments are erected as a symbol of national unity. The monuments act also as a generator of national spirit. The priest of the solar religion, also called the priests of Apollo, fixed the energies of the earth spirit. In this way a energy was permanently available. For magical purposes, megalithic dolmens that are situated over springs or fissures concentrate the earth spirit. Chapels were built over megalithic chambers were the Mass is celebrated each Sunday. The legends of Christian saints reinterpret the lore about the gods and local spirits. Fertilizing energy was animating the menhirs.

Is there a ley line running through here ?

Curiously, unbeknownst to Watkins and his followers in the 1920s, a similar idea had been developed in Germany around the same time, claiming that sacred places in that country were linked by Heilige Linien (“Holy lines”). This theory came, infamously, to be used in support of the Nazi political agenda. Back in Britain after the 1920s, though, ley lines soon faded into obscurity and would have been long forgotten but for their reemergence in the 1960s in a new guise. Watkins believed that his trackways were constructed by prehistoric surveyors physically sighting from one place to another, but the ley lines of the 1960s were conceived as lines of power, the paths of some form of spiritual force or energy accessible to our ancient ancestors but now lost to narrow-minded twentieth-century scientific thought. Public interest in ley lines mushroomed, and “ley hunting” became a hugely popular pastime, largely because someone with no professional training whatsoever could feel directly involved in the process of rediscovering the

From "Ancient Astronomy" I found this

How reliably particular targets, astronomical or otherwise, can be identified for particular groups is debatable. One of the clearest cases is that of the seven-stone antas (dolmens) of central Portugal, where the orientations of all 177 examples measured fall within the sunrise arc on the eastern horizon. A common orientation signature stretches from northeast round to due south, and Hoskin suggests that the motivation here was to orient monuments either in the direction of sunrise or of the sun climbing in the sky. Similarly, some of the westward-oriented groups correspond to

You may find this also intersting

James

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Well the numerological factor is different then, but it is still fascinating, it looks like an Egyptian stone Lotus, or even the logo for Quebec!!

Strange that they would change from rows of 6 to rows of 3...

I have seen a symbol like this before, but with arrows, the weapon, except I think they were all pointing down. This looks like leaves, and pointing up. To be honest I have no idea what it means but the fact there is 3 items in a bundle, which is in egypt/quebec/elsewhere, must be significant!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shakespear1
You may find this also intersting

James

Didnt read much of it, but he references a known artwork as a photo of a 'beheaded reptilian' which has nothing to do with it, common internet picture a guy made as homage to el chupacabra, maybe he just didnt know but when people reference ADMITTED fakes it loses credibility for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Found another snippet of information regarding Celle and its SS past.

"Hitlers letzter Adjutant tot"
Hitlers last adjutant is dead..
The adjutant to Adolf hitler dies in Celle,
In his eighties, He managed to live out the rest of his life as an Opel car sales person,
He was effectively sacked from hitler's staff and moved back to the "Wiking brigade". and served them well as defenders of Berlin. to the end of WW2. If my memory is holding out members of the "Britcheis frei korps" were attached to this unit as the final defenders of the Third Reich..

[edit on 17-1-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have posted.
It is this kind of personal experience, expertise, and research that makes ATS a step above other similar websites.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have posted.
It is this kind of personal experience, expertise, and research that makes ATS a step above other similar websites.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

At first i was not sure what you posted was relevant to the thread, But did manage to come across an article relating to lovcraftian,
HP Lovcraft experiment 17, an odd mix off 1945/ modern film mix describing an occult experiment in an SS barracks using some sort of device to summon sinister forces ??, I have down loaded and converted the "17" file
and will view and edit experiment 17 later on,

So a belated thank you to Sacrosanct

Its been pulled of you tube apparently because of an up and coming short film in production..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join