It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

And here is a better example of "the wall tie rods"
Only at the rear of Block 14, All six of them on that one side..
"The crowns" are very similer to the occult symbol blair witch but not exact, Will look into this soonest..

All photos from 94 locating regiment website..
Thanks "Major"
From a past "H" troop member,...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Interesting thread! s+f

After snooping around on the net i found just a few ss units based in Celle . Here's a list of the German military units there :

www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de...

The main SS units were all waffen ss (combat troops) : a watch unit, like in any garison town, an ss panzer school, and an ss nebelwerfer (unguided rocket) school.

Interesting mention though of the 'entgiftung' or decontamination units there, however, these were Wehrmacht, army, and not ss. Could be related to the gas thing!

It would be cool to find out that if any of the units of the Algemeine ss like Leibstandarte, Totenkopf, Ahnenerbe have some connection with he place. They were the units that were actively involved with occultism. So far i have not found any smoking gun on them being there.

I didn't find additional sources on the enrichment of Uranium here (yet).

In the end of the war Celles was used by Totenkopf and other extermination units as a transfer point for prisoners on death marches from and to Bergen Belsen. No mention however of active experimentation, or occultism on their part in Celles.

It could well be that the general level of residual energy from the undoubtfully tragical events during the war is generating this paranormal activity, and not so much active SS occultism.

i'm curious about those basements though. Throughout Germany there are a lot of such, sealed of, flooded subetrranean worlds that noone really knows what they were for.

I will be following this closely

[edit on 6-12-2009 by McFlemish] : to complete

[edit on 6-12-2009 by McFlemish]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

SOXMIS you have just sentenced me to at least a week of research..non-stop glare of a computer screen and dusty old books. Star & flag.

This subject is a muti-layered mystery for me and one that I can not get enough of. I am fairly new to the whole Nazi history brought to me by the question of the traits of the master race.

The Vril and Thule societies fueled their beliefs with the work of Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine" an anthropological look at our beginnings where she theorized that the Aryans were descendants of Atlantis...Blond hair and blue eyes. And a piece of fiction from Lytton "The coming Race" in which he theorizes a subterranean superior being known as the Vril.

The Vril Society it is said channeled the information for engineering the Nazi's "Bell" an anti gravity leap. The were most definitely an occultist group.

www.crystalinks.com...

Here is a link with some good sources on the birth of the Nazi rendition of Aryan.

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems obvious to you and others that the paranormal activity is high. It could be a simple fact of so much desperation or possibly a geographical location for something altogether different. I shall keep researching.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
SOXMIS Great Read. Brings back memories of
my stay in Frankfurt Germany from the late 70's
to early 83. I extended my tour.
I was in the M.P.'s then and guarded an
ITEP site next to the ABBRAMS building.
That building also had a large lower basement
that was flooded and sealed I was told.
I did see and hear some strange things there in
the day light and at night, Our offices were on the top floors.

I wanted to say Hello and my wife is from Harbin China,
we just got back from visiting her family,,,, GOD KNOWS,,,
YOU DO NOT DENIE a Chinese woman her NOODLES!!!!!!

Or you'll hear about the rest of the day.
Please over look spelling mistakes.

Great Read,,, I wish I had more to add,
But I was not also sober back in those days of my life,
Double-Bock ( if spelled correctly ) was my drink.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
For a correction..Ref Alsos.

Operation Alsos (or Alsos Mission) was an effort at the end of World War II by the Allies (principally Britain and the United States), branched off from the Manhattan Project, to investigate the German nuclear energy project, seize German nuclear resources, materials and personnel to further American research and to prevent their capture by the Soviets, and to discern how far the Germans had gone towards creating an atomic bomb. The personnel of the project followed close behind the front lines, first into Italy, and then into France and Germany, searching for personnel, records, material, and sites involved...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grail

From SINISTER FORCES.INFO.com

A three-volume shocking alternative to the conventional views of American history.

The roots of coincidence and conspiracy in American politics, crime, and culture are examined in this book, exposing new connections between religion, political conspiracy, and occultism. Readers are taken from ancient American civilization and the mysterious mound builder culture to the Salem witch trials, the birth of Mormonism during a ritual of ceremonial magic by Joseph Smith, Jr., and Operations Paperclip and Bluebird.

Thanks Grail for the heads up on this.....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Found this at Medical science museum.UK london..

Amulets and talismans were, and for many people still are, objects believed to have magical or spiritual powers. They are thought to bring good fortune, including good health, and protection from bad fortune or illness. They vary in style and construction,
In many places the amulet was believed to be more effective if accompanied by magic words or phrases.

A similar practice was believed to help women through childbirth in China in the 500s CE. Paper with magic writing on it was burnt and the ashes were then pounded up and drunk in water by the woman in labour

Belief in the power of charms and objects to ward off bad luck continues to this day. The miniature figure of a protective god or a religious symbol is often worn as an amulet. Examples include Buddhas in Thailand and crosses in the Christian world Those facing a trying situation over which they do not have control, such as athletes and members of the armed forces, continue to wear ‘lucky’ items too.

Be back when i have searched for more info
FHO

Thought i would try a new sig FHO
Decided to goggle it and came up with this..

FHO Fremde Heere Ost (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Eastern Section, WWII)
Spooky

[edit on 18-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am almost scared to write this because I certainly didnt take it serious.

A couple of years ago I was playing Wolfenstine at a friends place one night when his father walked in. His Dad was a lot older (he passed away last year), and as a child was in the Hitler youth. I dont know much else about his life until later on when he married my friends mother (second marriage). It was always a touchy subject, but he was a very very nice man so I never wanted to offend him.

Anyway asked if he minded that we were playing the game while he tried to read, more so because of noise but I think he took it another way. He kind of chuckled and said not at all and that the Nazi Zombies in the game were not that far from the truth.

Now I dont know if he was kidding with me or what, but he said that the Nazi's were bringing corpses back to life, in experiments at least, but that they were just evil and uncontrollable.

I was kind of shocked and just said "what do you mean?" and he said "they had no values, loyalty" and went back to his book, which I knew meant the conversation was over.

I never ever knew if he was being serious, I certainly got a chill down my spine, and Ive kind of passed it off as a joke or an old man trying to scare a bunch of kids, but reading this thread I dont know...

What if it was true, and what if some were left down there? I mean anything ghostly would go through steal doors and walls right? So it has to be something physical.

Like I said, Ive tried not to take it serious myself, so feel free not to, but this thread brought me right back to that night so I thought I would share.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I hope my post didn't kill this thread

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

Don't worry Mike, This thread has been going on for months like this,
SOXMIS lives in china and only arrives now and again, Indeed its taken many hours of scanning the Internet to come up with alot of this information and pictures, Your input was very interesting and valued.. Thank you, please call bye anytime ...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Right i have come up with some snippets of information, That i think is relevant to this thread..

Already in 1979 local press "Cellesche Zeitung" wrote that the citizens of Celle "hoped that theses barracks would be demolished in the long term and that a modern administration centre would built there on the “Wildgarten" (deer park)" also heath park (Heidie kaserne). After the collapse of the Soviet Union the military blocs and their threat potential became obsolete.

And from sacred texts.com
Secret societies of the middle ages, Femh tribunals at Celle,
When the Femh law was put into operation all the inhabitants of the district were obliged to appear on a heath or large open space (heath barracks ??). The secret judges went round with a white wand..
"Der Alte Orden Der Frei-Schmiede" anciant order of freesmiths is the oldest of all existing secret orders,
This order is an exclusive german instiution, It is claimed they arose from the relics of ancient Teutonic frei-courts
Frei-Shoffen "Free sheriffs" and Frei-graff "free count" staffed the tribunals.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

verrrrrrrrrry interrrrrrrresting!

the key detail in your story, to me, is that this was an old SS site.

it was Himmler who was into the occult and he used his men (the SS) to dig stuff up or whatever...just like on Indiana Jones but not.

you dig?

and that other place, was it a train depot?
it would have been overseen by the SS, too, or not?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
I hope my post didn't kill this thread

if only i had a nickel for every time i'd said or felt that!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
contact these guys with what you said, more than likely they would find it interesting enough to do a show on it.

hopefully a live one, over a couple of nights, they might even interview you for the show

www.livingtv.co.uk...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by MR BOB]

And I would urge you NOT to get in touch with these fakers if you want a real investigation into this place ! Great post OP !

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A little bit more about the Demon Choronzon..

Choronzon is cunning and dangerous to an extreme. Whilst she will often retreat from an attack that uses the Name and Blood of Christ, she rarely gives up and returns at another convenient time. A characteristic of this demoness is that she passionately hates ordered thought, ordered speech, and ordered behavior. Thus she is dedicated to the task of creating disorder and anarchy.

Choronzon rarely appears threatening to the victim . But the act of just listening to her is enough to accelerate the planting of the seeds of dissolution in the victim. By this means the victim is deflected from what he must do to retain control of his mind and reason, namely, turning to Christ for salvation and casting out the demons present. The mind thus infected by Choronzon will gradually decay and the total possession of the victim will simply be a matter of time,

Choronzon is dangerous precisely because she almost never manifests physically, her craft being to make the victim think he is in perfect control over his own mind. When she does manifest, is is usually only as a voice, though sometimes she manifests as thousands of voices to give the impression that thousands of demons are present.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just a quick comment. Without making any aspersions to anyone's honesty - as soon as I read how two divers never returned and the third came back hopelessly insane it became clear what we were dealing with.

This hopelessly insane witness cliche has become become a standard for urban legend fantasies passing as an account of an event. This must be the 4th ATS thread I've read that starts this way.

The Nazis dabbled with Occult stuff and strange technologies. Considering they spent their energies and resources on mass murder I doubt they had much interest in resuscutating dead people as zombies.

You kids should be careful with your manipulations of history. The Nazis were brutal psychos. Mythologizing them neither teaches you or anyone anything of use.

The world outside you window is vastly complex, but it does not operate on the lines of a video game. Learn the vast difference between fact and fantasy.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Ok mmiichael, The thread title is "A Curious nazi occult tale".
I do not think SOXMIS meant for this thread to go on this much, But the more i researched the more i found out about Nazi occult and the terrible deeds of the holocaust..
All this from a "Tale". i think its important for stories like this to be made available for interested parties..
Indeed your post has sent me on a different tangent of historical evidence..
In Western Kabbalistic Tradition, Persephone and Hades are first encountered on the path between Malkuth and Yesod with Hecate as guardian of their Mystery. Pluto/Hades in his dark glory (the Black Sun or shadow-self) and Persephone as Queen of the Underworld, ruling death and rebirth (the bright-self) are to be encountered on the path between Yesod and Tippareth. These two paths lead to the “hidden riches” within the individual. The paths form part of an ongoing series of confrontations which are resolved in the process of attaining internal balance. This balance is to be found in the dance of energy which is poised at the knife edge between the forces of darkness and light, a manifestation of the power of Pluto.

Am looking forword to get my teeth into "jewish occult"
Fact or fiction or fantasy ??

Appolz to you SOXMIS if you think i have hijacked your thread

But i am driven to find closer on this topic . I Did not have that vivid dream for nothing ..

[edit on 28-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
In Western Kabbalistic Tradition, Persephone and Hades are first encountered on the path between Malkuth and Yesod with Hecate as guardian of their Mystery. Pluto/Hades in his dark glory (the Black Sun or shadow-self) and Persephone as Queen of the Underworld, ruling death and rebirth (the bright-self) are to be encountered on the path between Yesod and Tippareth. These two paths lead to the “hidden riches” within the individual. The paths form part of an ongoing series of confrontations which are resolved in the process of attaining internal balance. This balance is to be found in the dance of energy which is poised at the knife edge between the forces of darkness and light, a manifestation of the power of Pluto.

Am looking forword to get my teeth into "jewish occult"
Fact or fiction or fantasy ??

Just returning after couple beers too many with a Nepalese friend, so am in winding down mode.

There is an Asian occult and it is real. The Nazis dabbled with it but on an adolescent level. Hoping to find the ultimate "Secret Weapon" to conquere the world. Not in the right 'head space' to pull it off properly. It blew up in the faces - and really badly.

Kabblah, the really deep a stuff, not the kiddie level poular version, is more akin to writing code for a computer programme. But of course it's also human DNA genetic code as well.

This is an conspiracy site. I doubt anyone posting here has put in the time and effort to really understand how it works. Sephardic Kabbalah is endlessly complex Douglas Hofstadter books "Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid" are good introductory level. Mathematics > Music > Language > Quantum Mechanics > Magic > ???

It all comes together when you open your eyes. The history is encoded in every single cell in your body.

Close you computers - read up on it. There's a reason real information is in books on paper.

M

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Care to enlighten M, sounds like you have a head full of experiences to tell us,
There is an Asian occult and it is real. The Nazis dabbled with it but on an adolescent level. Hoping to find the ultimate "Secret Weapon" to conquer the world. Not in the right 'head space' to pull it off properly. "It blew up in the faces - and really badly".

Hope the heads better..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Ok mmiichael i did a bit of reading up on Kabbalah "to receive" (hidden knowledge ??). Ancient jewish mystic cult and heres a bit that stuck to me.

Kabbalah: The Misunderstood Doctrine
Kabbalah is one of the most grossly misunderstood parts of Judaism. I have received several messages from non-Jews describing Kabbalah as "the dark side of Judaism," describing it as evil or black magic.

Kabbalah have been so badly distorted by mystics and occultists. Kabbalah was popular among Christian intellectuals during the Renaissance and Enlightenment periods, who reinterpreted its doctrines to fit into their Christian dogma. In more recent times, many have wrenched kabbalistic symbolism out of context for use in tarot card readings and other forms of divination and magic that were never a part of the original Jewish teachings. Today. It borrows the language of kabbalah and the forms of Jewish folk superstitions,

This not my interpitation i just copied this from the internet

[edit on 29-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join