It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That is a stretch to call defending your nation from attacks the same thing as capturing a race of people, enslaving them, and then murdering them.

link   
Now, add this ATs post to the mix.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically it says Iranian helicopters crossed into Iraq and attacked some Kurdish villages.

Also realize that the 14th is the anniversary of Israel's reformation.
Wiki

link   
reply to post by Seany

Seany, while I have heard of Dungeon and Dragons, isn't that a dress-up game for children?

No pretend here. No games.

The losers stayed dead.

I served in combat, I was decorated for valor, and I took my own scalps by my own hand.

Your efforts to belittle me mean nothing. I used to run through a dozen idealistic wannabes like you in just a few minutes.

Seany.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Edit for

lack of control

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Seany]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
People, this post is about what may or may not happen on between now and may 14th.

PLEASE!!!!!!Keep your petty pot-shots to other posts or u2u's.

Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Some more alarming news from today to your lists... And I just 30 minutes ago started to collect these to email my friends:

'Israel military drills in preparation to attack Iran'
www.zeenews.com...

Iran readies for battle at nuclear arms ban talks
www.reuters.com...

Syria tightens control on media, Internet
wire.antiwar.com...

Belarus fronts Russian Iskander-M surface missile sale to Iran, Syria
www2.debka.com...

NATO Tensions Flare Over Spy Flap
www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As the Israeli-predicted date for war on Iran draws closer, a report says Israeli's missile operators have begun weekly drills to hone their skills.

What does Israeli predicted date mean?

It sounds more like an Israeli date rather than in Iranian date

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
11 days huh?

Thats May 14th.

The day the nation of Israel was founded. 14 May 1948

Israel's Independance Day.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Thats done, sorry from my open letter to Dooper... - I will stay on focus - no personal messages after this! Or at the time of attack... We all remember how threads was poisoned by personal talks in threads of Gaza Op.

No more - my promise - I hope all agree!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There was a reason that Netanyahu was elected, and that is his hard line on Iran, the Israeli people and government have spoken.

They have obviously chosen war over dialog, so it is only a matter of time.

If the Obama administration thinks this new Israeli regime will wait for dialog they would be complete fools.

It was the choice of a democratic nation and people, the world does not have to like it, but they must respect it.

It is their right to defend their nation against threats in any way they choose.

That said, I believe it is time for the US to withdraw from it's sworn stance to defend Israel. Israel is capable of defending itself. Having the US military as a backup for the Israelis has only emboldened them and is likely the reason for provocation.

It's not our fight, we should stay out of it unless both sides end the threats and seek dialog over war, that is when the US could step in and offer to mediate the dialog between Iran and Israel.

Sadly, it is likely far too late for that now.

I just hope it all ends one day, one way or the other so that humanity can move beyond this seeming enevatable "war"

This world is going to become continually more hostile for all of us, there is a reason for that as well, but that is another discussion.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

The US will want to walk a fine line

Russia will be in full support of Iran

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

- Looks like Iran has made their conclusions, war can not avoid - and there will come no talks... Prepare for war people!

Very, very sad news - But I understand their situation. Embarassing UN confrence was maybe the last step - and president of Iran understands that there is no one who to speak with in western world...

They are fighting against the evil now - and thats us, guys - we should look to mirror now.

Iran is reportedly going to attack Israel and you are calling Israel evil?

Iran can't be this stupid. They are stupid enough to give Israel the opportunity to eliminate them.

Good to see Janus isn't afraid to show his anti semetic leanings.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Translation of the link in the OP. Found at www.n-tv.de...

Iran threatens Israel

Ulrich W. Sahm

Iran announced for the first time a concrete goal for the destruction of Israel. Israeli television aired an interview with the Iranian Chief General Attalah Salihi. He announced the "destruction of Israel within eleven days".

Arabian expert Oded Granot said: "Never before have we had such a clear and open announcement of Iranian intentions. While President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for the destruction of Israel repeatedly with broad policy, there has never been an announcement with such a specific time, as Salihi has made.” Granot does not know why the destruction of Israel will happen in eleven days.

Previously, the U.S. had the idea of "?Besser Bombe als bombardieren?", and made it clear that Washington, under President Barack Obama, would yield to the construction of an Iranian nuclear bomb. High-level Europeans, according to an exclusive report from Israeli television, gave these assessments to the hardly surprised Israelis. For some time, the Israelis have held the conclusion that the Americans question the validity of Israeli intelligence, and are vague about a U.S. preventative attack against Tehran to stop the possible development of an Iranian nuclear bomb. According to Washington, they wish no military action from other countries, such as Israel, against nuclear facilities in Iran.

I cannot translate "Besser Bombe als bombardieren". Maybe it means "better to bomb than be bombed"

I'll step back now and just read. The only thing I have against Israel is that I believe they are going to drag us into another expensive war and I am also tired of funding them.

EDIT to add: If Iran makes the first strike, I will back Israel. However, it must be proven to me that Iran did indeed strike first and it is not just Israeli smoke and mirrors.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by tamusan]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Walkswithfish

The US will want to walk a fine line

Russia will be in full support of Iran

Remember, Russia is sending troops/equipment inside Georgia.
The could blow through to Iran in a heartbeat.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

If you are backed into a corner as Iran feels they are ..

They are left with no choice

They have tryed several times to talk

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I really don't believe any attack will be initiated by Iran.

But the murderers who tried to sink the USS Liberty in an almost successful effort to get America to nuke Egypt may well pull a fasty to make it look as though Iran has attacked.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

And what do you base this on?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Seany

Seany, while I have heard of Dungeon and Dragons, isn't that a dress-up game for children?

No pretend here. No games.

The losers stayed dead.

I served in combat, I was decorated for valor, and I took my own scalps by my own hand.

Your efforts to belittle me mean nothing. I used to run through a dozen idealistic wannabes like you in just a few minutes.

Seany.

And for that we have only your word. lol

As for me, while I did and do agree in principale why Isreal attacked Gaza, I do question thier methods and extent of the attack.

Now as for Iran and Isreal. Yes Iran is alot more prepared and more well equipped to fight a war. I'm sorry to say they will be no match for Isreal. Thier troops ae extremley well trained (top 5 I'd wager with American military training them.) And they are extemley well equipped compared tot the rest of the middle east.

Iran will be in for some big trouble should they decide to battle Isreal.

I do not agree or in particular like the Isreal GOVERNMENT (i have nothing wrong witht he general populace), And I do think they need to be taken down a peg or to in the grand sceme of things. I just seriously doubt Iran is the country capable of doing it.

Of course this is only my opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Night Watchman

If you are backed into a corner as Iran feels they are ..

They are left with no choice

They have tryed several times to talk

Keep apologizing for the Muslim extremists. Those who apologize for them reveal who and what they are.

They have tried to talk? All the while supporting Hezbollah and Hamas? Luckily for Israel their leaders are not as easily duped as some of you.

Iran will soon get what is coming to them and the world will be a better place for it!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Night Watchman

And what do you base this on?

his body of work here. He is as anti-israel as one can be. You can look it up yourself

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join