It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The first hand that strikes first will be the first hand to be cut off.

So if Israel initiates the attack, then they should be wiped out, and vice versa with Iran.

No one has the right to attack another nation. No one.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Did Iran forget that the US has a whole country full of weapons right next door to them and a whole Persian gulf full of ships. How would Iran go about attacking Israel? I am sure we are tracking every plane that flies anywhere in the Middle East and monitoring every troop movement in the region. Good luck even making it to Israel.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Did Iran forget that the US has a whole country full of weapons right next door to them and a whole Persian gulf full of ships. How would Iran go about attacking Israel? I am sure we are tracking every plane that flies anywhere in the Middle East and monitoring every troop movement in the region. Good luck even making it to Israel.

So the US is to "save" israel ?

The Chinese are licking their chops that happens

Be hard to live in the US with no oil

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Well maybe they will see it as you do and get someone to ring a bell so they can both come out fighting at the same time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

We got 2 whole countries full of oil. The US and Iraq. I am sure adding a few more to the list would only take a few months.

Also, it would suck being China if you didnt have our dumb butts buying all their cheap products.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
MAIN NEWS IN HARETZ:

Poll: Most Jewish Israelis back attack on Iran

A large majority of Israeli Jews support military action aimed at destroying Iran's nuclear facilities, according to a survey sponsored by the Anti-Defamation League.

According to the poll, co-sponsored by the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University, a large majority of those who support a move by the army said they would maintain their support even if the Obama administration opposed it.

www.haaretz.com...

- What a great peace loving country, uh?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Neville Chamberlain wrote that, trying to purchase peace at any cost. As a result of not addressing Hitler while his forces were more manageable, in Europe alone, 40,000,000 died.

Ok but if you are looking for a violent aggressor in this conflict, you see this as being other than Israel?

Secondly, you didn't answer my question. Why is OK for the US to back Israel but it's wrong for Iran to support Ham and Hez?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was in the military during the six day war. I knew fighter pilots and they knew air combat. Some were aces. They told me that the Israeli pilots were using some air to air technology that I cannot repeat here, and we (the US) did not have it.

Don't be surprised if they have some new technology you have not heard of, and it will put down any attacks swiftly.

Expect periodic challenges to Israel. You'd better hope they win, because they are your buffer.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

My answer to that is they can back whoever they want, but dont go whining to the rest of the world when Israel bombs the heck out of your country in an effort to defend itself.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I swear, I do not understand those who think the US blindly supports Israel.

Iran, though proxies, has attacked the US for over two decades, using Hizballah, and every other radical Islamic group they can fund. Our embassies were attacked, our soldiers were attacked in Lebanon and the Khobar Towers.

Does anyone else remember any of this?

And once again dooper

Operation Ajax to begin with an 1954, how long ago was that again?

The US has proxies as well.
Have you heard of a little guy called Suddam Hussein?
he was a US puppet who faught an 8 year war with Iran.

But hey, Iran started it after all by being an oil rich nation, how dare they try and control their own recources when every one knows that they belong to the west.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Still...

If this event becomes a reality it´s indeed a sad day for earth.

In some way it feels like every single human being has been waiting for a great event, maybe this is it?

Just let us hope something good comes out of it...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
...but dont go whining to the rest of the world when Israel bombs the heck out of your country in an effort to defend itself.

I'll wait for dooper to answer my question. As to this, why not? Israel whines to the world on a daily basis and when someone says ANYTHING against them it's "anti-semetism".

I see a LOT of double standards here that no one seems to want to acknowledge.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am new to the site, but it is interesting to see the vested interests of the posters on this thread so clearly. I do not think the crux of the question is whether you are Pro Isreal, or Pro Iran, it is a imminent conflict of global importance. If a nuclear conflict started in the middle east it would have repercussions around the world. I do not confuse leaders with there people. I would genuinely be grieved for the millions, and yes it would be millions of lives lost. If you study the past strategies that would target capitals and ports. Command and control followed by supply lines. As the surounding nations are aggressive with isreal this would isolate the country. Isreal would be forced to break this isolation through a northern push to rail lines. It could only accomplish this if the Iranian strength to the north were removed. A strike against the Iranian capital and southern ports would require such a withdraw to maintain internal order in Iran. In any case this would shut down oil flow and shipping to Europe. I would predict in a week of conflagration this would be a full scale world war with damages on all continents. I hope the missile shield in Israel prevents this attack and saves a lot more than Israeli lives in the process. After all world war two started over less than this.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

He who hits first, cannot be hit first.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

As to this, why not? Israel whines to the world on a daily basis and when someone says ANYTHING against them it's "anti-semetism".

Correction, those who blame Israel first in all cases and fail to speak up when they are the target of aggression are anti-semetic. Are you that? I can't say...perhaps when ran attacks you will denounce it as wrong...then we can say that are most certainly not that..

link   
IN SAME PAGE --- Dont worry, he is still our guy!

On Iran, Barack Obama is no Chamberlain

The oracles explain that Iran is a mad country. It will be ready to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of its citizens to destroy Israel. Look at what they did to their children during the Iran-Iraq War. Iran is also a Shi'ite country, and after all, everyone knows that the Shi'ites have a built-in desire for suicide, even though "mad" Iran has conducted normal diplomatic relations with most countries.

www.haaretz.com...

ARE THESE PEOPLE TOTALLY INSANE? --- "...Every one knows they have built in desire for suicide" ... WTF?

How about this quote:

Holocaust, Chamberlain, Hitler, nuclear annihilation, Obama, Ahmadinejad. Can there be anything better for stoking panic?

Or this:

But a closer examination suggests that Iran's nuclear program is not the threat, but Ahmadinejad.

Wtf? --- What can I say, that so nice that challenging these peoples attitudes - you are judged to be anti-semite, nazi, raper, killer, unhuman, idiot.

link   
Im actually quite surprised by the blatant pro-israel camp here

Most of the US hatred in the middle east is a result of the US support for Israel

Israel had made no friends , and a lot of enemies for the US

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well this is all being played out, the dots have been connected - I started a thread a couple of days ago on Russia/China

and found this video that explains how it will be played out,

(click to open player in new window)

here in Canada the police have been practicing taking away of belongings and homes, cars, land of anyone suspicious of a crime.

My friend's trial is only in a year or so, he must repair all damage the cops made while ''searching'', and maintain the goverment's new assets! Just like nazi times they will take over and kick us out or kill us or use us as their servants.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Correction, those who blame Israel first in all cases and fail to speak up when they are the target of aggression are anti-semetic. Are you that? I can't say...perhaps when ran attacks you will denounce it as wrong...then we can say that are most certainly not that..

And if Israel attacks first?

Btw, I'm not the topic. I don't play those silly political games.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I will agree with you there. We tend to see alot of that these days. You speak out against muslims and it's ok, they are after all the AXIS OF EVIL. But how dare you speak against Isreal.

They are the chosen people!!!!

You speak once once of negativity against them and you are labeled anti-semetic and a racist and anything else you can think of.

But hey go ahead and bash the crap out of Muslims.....they are all evil and all deserve to die right......right?

total BS in my opinion.

Allthough if this does happen i do believe Isreal will simply overpower Iran. People should be careful who know what they have or what ace they have that we dont know about. You never know.

Japan and the east were damn sure they would wipe out USA pretty easily until the US dropped those two little bombs.

You just never know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join