It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
If no one else will say it, I will -

Anyone facing death should understand that we don't have a long list of 'choices' for where we spend our eternal life. There are only two choices. Masons don't have a special 'hell' or 'Heaven' - no more than any other group of people.

There is a hell. And a Heaven.

God created both.

God is your Creator whether you choose to believe in Him or not.

Jesus is your only Savior, whether you choose to accept Him or not.

I do extend my sympathies towards the OP for his recent news - but I can't, and won't, sit here and ^5 him like we are sitting at the bar throwing one back.

This is your soul you are playing with, my friend. Don't let mankind, or any other secular entity, rob you of your eternal salvation - you have a few weeks? It's never too late - I pray that you make your choices wisely.

I pray for Jesus Christ to find you, and change your heart.

If everything that can exist will and has existed, then does that mean there is a good hell and a bad hell , a good heaven and a bad heaven, a mediocre heaven and hell, a kind of good but sometimes bad heaven and hell?

They must all exists and in this sense, I feel they might be personalized to each soul, kind of like life here on earth is.

Every person has their own experience based on whatever they have done or think or believe in.

Does that make sense?

I may have misread your OP. Are you saying that because you are a mason that you will find these out, or because your doctor only gave you 3 weeks to live that you will be finding out that which many of us seek?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Before your time here is complete. Maybe if it alright with you, we could agree on a certain symbol or sign that we would all understand , that if this sign or symbol occured or happened it would be unique to ATS and our connection to you and yours to us.

That this thing or symbol would be a message from you from beyond to let us know that you are ok.

What the message or symbol would be I have no clue, but it would be a great way to see if it works. ( not to make your passing into a selfish knowledge thing though ), but just to see for us if we can reach beyond, and for you to see if you can re-connect with your fellow earth soul brothers & sisters to see if we are all connected and can still interact and communicate in a certain way.

It would have to be something specific to ATS or something that we would all understand that it is un mistakingly you communicating with us and not some random occurance.

May peace be with you on the next step to your journey through spiritual evolution.

Our thoughts and spirit are with you.

Did not know of you before this if I recall, but it does not matter, because on some higher level we all know eachother I think, so maybe you will get to talk to our higherselves .

Have a safe, and wonderful experience and hopefully your family is well prepared.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I hope all of the secrets will be revealed to you and the secret revealed is LOVE. Much peace to you even if it turns out that you stay with us for a little longer or much longer.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
finally. I was just waiting for somone from that group to expose them. isn't also true that if you do, they will come after you and poke out your eyes? well, its worth it. wish you the best of luck.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As a regular reader of this forum, I know from your all-too-infrequent posts that you are a man of wit and character. Your farewell post demonstrates that to the ultimate degree. You will be missed by many. My thanks and warmest wishes for the hereafter, sir.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Appak/Paul, I don't know what to say other than I've always appreciated your contributions to the forum and I'm very sorry to hear about your condition.

We'll be here for you if you need a place to talk or vent, and if there's anything you'd rather not share publicly I'm sure you know who you can u2u.

Bless you and your family.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Be well on your otherworldy travels, my brother. There are those of us here at ATS who know of what you speak. We wish you nothing but the best in what remaining time you have here on Earth and look forward to meeting you in that Grand Lodge in the sky.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Take care...

Cryogenics is available.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am not here to say goodbye.

But rather to say hello and thank you for touching my soul and souls of many others.

Your journey is just beginning and you have undertaken it in the most joyful and open-hearted way.

Thank you for touching my life.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Appak, Ive always admired the wit and intelligence of your posts from a distance. Its people like you that keep me coming back to these forums

It wont be the same without you....you will be sorely missed

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The ultimate truth is: We are spiritual beings having a physical experience.

I hope you take all the love with you and watch over your loved ones from the Other Side. I wish you well and peace be upon you.

My grandpa was a very high degree Mason and you never in your life would have met a nicer man. I have no big issue with whatever a person chooses to believe, with one exception. Don't come in here with your fear mongering salvation garbage. If you really believe that rot, then pray for people instead of using bullying and fearful tactics.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I don't know you or don't think I have read any of your posts.But that doesn't matter.

Farewell friend,may you find peace on whatever comes next.~Justin

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Like so many others here Paul, I don't believe I've ever read any of your posts. But like so many others as well, I was deeply moved after having this post (it took me a minute to understand what you were talking about, to be honest haha!). As a Chaplain's Assistant in the Army, I have had to deal with death on all levels, so I'd like to think I understand what you might be thinking along the way. Having witnessed death firsthand, I'd like to tell you this: you're going to be just fine.

Have a good trip my friend, God's speed.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Appak is the guy who gave me all the know how to take charge and ask for membership back in 2006.. He is a 33º Mason, and from the conversations and topics we discussed an honorable man. I bid you well brother on your next great adventure, the final step we all must take. As our Masonic teachings tell us, it is death which all men must face, to return to dust. And perhaps, no truer words have ever been spoken but these:

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello friend,

I do not believe I have seen one of your posts, but your story is truly inspiring to know that someone really cares that much about debunking the secrets ..

And who knows their will probably be many people claiming to be you and post a thread and then when/if you do post it'll go in the trash ... just a thought

Best of thoughts/wishes on your spiritual journey, enjoy the rest of your life on this earth!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Farewell traveler,

Be well - reach - always.

Prove the bond of humanity means more than the weavers of tales can contrive.

MM

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Appak, be at peace Brother. The hard part of the journey is over.

The Great Architect of the Universe will be waiting with open arms for you.

Wise words spoken by one of my favourite fictional characters...

No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join