It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The only secret the Masons have is this:

There are no secrets.

That's the secret.

But if they want to hide something... They hide in plain view, so again, there are no secrets.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Have a good trip.....With LOVE all the way.... i will pray for that my friend don´t you worry

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I am humbled by your courage. I applaud your pragmatism.

"Go gently into that good night..."

Jesus will be with you if you ask Him.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I apologize to everyone. I posted an off topic response. I have been chastised for it. And now that I reailize it, I am going to remove myself from my cave and roll about in thorn bushes. I don't know why I was chastised, but I was and yeah! MASONS! I love you all. Give me the knowledge. I desire it so much. Meanwhile. I am going to feel the thorns in my backside and on my back and that will return me to reality, I am sure. Meanwhile, give me your truth!!!! Obviously I need it. I questioned the OP. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,.... that's bad,,,,,,,,mkay? Touched a nerve I guess. That's okay. My mind is right now. What we have here is...........failure..........to communicate. My mind is right, Boss. I don't think it isssssssssssssss.............

The man is dying and saying goodbe to a community, and you mock this thread... Shame on you Kyred.

To the Op... ignore this idiot. Please.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Pretty sure Jesus walks with him.

Kyred, This is Appak's Goodbye letter to the entire forum.
it's not a proclamation of intent to reveal mysteris, he's just saying he's going to find out the answers to the things we debate about here and there constantly through the only real way to ultimately know anything for sure, through the one thing that awaits us all.

You hit a nerve 'cause a lot of us either like the guy, or are respectfully giving him a hearty farewell.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow, I truly honor and respect your efforts to come back and share all your new found knowledge with us all.

ATS is sort of like a second family to me, and all the members are like brothers and sisters to me. I mean that sincerly.

You will be missed. I hope you find peace in the fact that you will finally discover the truth that you have been searching for your whole life.

I am sad to be losing a fellow ATS member such as yourself yet I am glad that you are moving to the next stage and will have the pleasure of finally knowing.

I love you my friend. Oh, and if you see John Lennon, Tell him I said, Right on, man. See you on the other side!

Peace and love

Scott Lenig

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

To new beginnings.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wish you well on the next phase of your spiritual journey.
I hope you find all the answers you seek.
Love and Light to you my friend.
You're an absolute inspiration.
Thank You.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Appak,
We've gone a couple of rounds here in the SS forum. I may have had a few steam out of the ears episodes during our discourses, but I've always had the utmost respect for you. Your posts here on ATS made for good reading and educated a few of us profanum. ATS will lose one of the better contributors to the SS forum.

All the best to you and yours.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hi,
I REALLY hope I read one of your posts in the mid to distant future.
THAT would be cool!
Hear from you soon!
Love from a stranger

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
hello Paul /Appak - good Luck to your Travels on the Other side !
and may you find your old friends quickly.
ive already been there myself, and Returned for a few more years,
with some work to finish. dont worry, youll be ok.

the Primary "secret" of all Mysticism, is that the State of the Cosmos
was Far worse than is Healthy for anyone to >Really< "know", and 80%
of it had to be Occluded /hidden from human Awareness - except in the diluted form of (supposedly untrue) Horror movies and Alien "fiction".

so put briefly to all Questers after the "ultimate truth"; dont bother; it is too shocking for you to bear. Seek >only< to be Amongst the LOVE of your FRIENDS (on this or the Other side), and be Happy NOT to know any more than that. The mother god Finally controls the evils of the "father".

there is no magic "grade" (33+ or whatever) "higher" than this statement.
indeed 17 is the Limit of even the gods own Origin; 33 is just earth crap.
keep cheerful, the Forces of Love WILL win in the end. kaman.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Gives him the secret handshake and puts a lilly on his lips. Tomorrow you will be in paradice. Until we meet again.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I am relatively new around ATS so have not come across you before but I just want to say Good luck to you and sorry for your situation.

May whatever comes next for you be all that you desire and I wish you Peace with all my heart.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i hope you have a wonderful and enlightening trip. shake the big guyshand for me huh.

take it easy and get ready for the greatest adventure

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What an inspiration! you will be remembered by me for the rest of my life if only because of your courage, i like to day dream that when my time comes i will face it with humour and excitement. I do not want people at my funeral wearing black i want them all multi coloured it is a celebration of life-not death

Im not religous but i dont believe the end is the end i think it is the start of another journey

You will be ok mate

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by Appak

"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

To new beginnings.

Exactly what I was going to say. This life is a great adventure and I hope the next stage is another exciting adventure for you.

You sound like a wonderful, wise person and I wish you many blessings.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Appak aka Paul!

So, you get to go on your next great adventure a little sooner than you would have expected. But it is not the end, just the beginning for you of more travels, more adventures and more life........the well trodden path of all of us is just another open door!

May you travel light and have no fear as that is the REAL secret of life, that in the end, there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

I don't know you personally, but I'll be thinking of you. Some of us here, reading your post now, may well be on that 'great new adventure' even before you are.......that is the mystery of life when one door shuts, another opens, but we just don't know when or where.

Take care, may I call you friend? and have no fear. I hope your days are filled with wonderment and hope for your oncoming future.

The one thing I have learnt in life, on several and many scrapes with old father 'death' is that he is simply a doorman...

May you have peace in the rest of your present life and may God hold you in his eternal hand as he frees you like a dove to go on your next adventure!

Big Loves and Hugs

Elliot

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Wow. I'm relatively new to ATS also, and i've been rather touched by your post OP.

God bless, I truly believe better things are in store for us all when we eventually depart. I hope you will find joy in re-uniting with loved ones and friends. I think you'll be so overwhelmed by what is to come you won't want to bother posting in this place from beyond

Good luck friend.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't mean to be uncouth or anything but since you're going where you're headed, may I ask a tiny favor of you?

I doubt you'll read this but when/should you meet someone in the know upstairs, could you ask them what is

the area of overlap between two random triangles on a plane

?

And maybe somehow try to convey me the answer or inspiration? Maybe make me dream the answer in my sleep or something? I think you'll know where to find me.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join