It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Well you may make your self a poet yet Ben. Perhaps we don't know each others names. We may not know where we each call home. We may not know each others lodges names. But we can all call each other Brother.

Perhaps this crosses the board, to Masons and non Masons alike -- the true teachings of the craft, the secret of peace and brotherly love. This thread expands upon the notion of Human unity, a collective outpouring of support for someone many hardly knew, some new well enough, and many of us like myself wish they knew more.

It's not about Freemasons, anti-Masons, non-Masons, it's about Humanity. We are all Brothers, and Sisters. And ultimately, rich, poor, unintelligent, genius, man, woman, child. We all pass from this World to another. In light of this, it surely makes pointless bickering, ideological segregation and all the many senseless things we waste time worrying about seem trivial, laughable and inessential to life.

So to those that wonder: No, this thread has nothing to do with Masonry, and everything to do with each and every one of us.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
There are only two choices. Masons don't have a special 'hell' or 'Heaven' - no more than any other group of people.

There is a hell. And a Heaven.

God created both.

Do you have any evidence for that? Blind faith does not count.
I am pretty sure that we either rest under the ground or we float in the wind as ashes (and yes, I have plenty of evidence for that).

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
May you find peace and may your family and friends have strength in this time. metta and namaste.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

So mote it be brother.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
While I sympathize with your position, the heading of the post reads wrong.

The OP should have started a going away post for himself, this has nothing to do with revealing the masons or their ambitions, this is about sympathy for the devil. You lead us all here to read about a mason that’s going to spill the beans, only to realize he has no can opener to do it with. I apologize in advance for my ignorance to your situation but. You have in no way created a relevant subject, and I’m surprised the ATS mod trolls haven’t stopped it. I have read the post a few times now to be sure that I didn’t miss anything that was reviled, but nothing?? So it’s either for sympathy which I understand, or you’re pulling us along to create a topic since the forums here are going dead. And for this OP to even come here and post that once he gets to heaven he will revile anything...absurd. I can’t even begin to understand the thinking of “once I get there I’ll let you know” It’s obvious the OP is on very good drugs and probably isn’t a sound state of mind either... who would be. The point is this post is a sham you lied to get us here, you twisted the truth about reviling info to us and looking for sympathy. Like I said start a going away post, don’t try to fool us into any topic .

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunus

The OP should have started a going away post for himself, this has nothing to do with revealing the masons or their ambitions, this is about sympathy for the devil. You lead us all here to read about a mason that’s going to spill the beans, only to realize he has no can opener to do it with. I apologize in advance for my ignorance to your situation but. You have in no way created a relevant subject, and I’m surprised the ATS mod trolls haven’t stopped it. I have read the post a few times now to be sure that I didn’t miss anything that was reviled, but nothing?? So it’s either for sympathy which I understand, or you’re pulling us along to create a topic since the forums here are going dead. And for this OP to even come here and post that once he gets to heaven he will revile anything...absurd. I can’t even begin to understand the thinking of “once I get there I’ll let you know” It’s obvious the OP is on very good drugs and probably isn’t a sound state of mind either... who would be. The point is this post is a sham you lied to get us here, you twisted the truth about reviling info to us and looking for sympathy. Like I said start a going away post, don’t try to fool us into any topic .

What he said.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Paul, you are nearing the end of a road that we are all traveling upon. One day soon, we too will reach that destination. Your liberation is at hand, while some of us will be called upon to labor and struggle a while longer. Until we meet again, may God grant you rest and peace.

EVERY YEAR

By Albert Pike, 33°

Life is a count of losses
Every year:
For the weak are heavier crosses
Every year.
Lost spring with sobs replying
Unto weary autumn's sighing
While I those we love are dying
Every year.

The days have less of gladness,
Every year;
The nights more weight of sadness
Every year.
Fair springs no longer charm us,
The winds and weather harm us,
The threats of death alarm us,
Every year.

There come new cares and sorrows,
Every year;
Dark days and darker morrows,
Every year.
The ghosts of dead loves haunt us,
The ghosts of changed friends taunt us,
And disappointments daunt us,
Every year.

To the past go more dead faces,
Every year;
As the loved leave vacant places,
Every year;
Everywhere the sad eyes meet us,
In the evening's dusk they greet us,
And to come to them entreat us,
Every year.

"You are growing old," they tell us,
Every year;
"You are more alone," they tell us,
Every year;
"You can win no more affection;
"You have only recollection,
"Deeper sorrow and dejection,
Every year."

The shores of life are shifting,
Every year;
And we are seaward drifting,
Every year;
Old places, changing, fret us,
The living more forget us,
There are fewer to regret us,
Every year.

But the truer life draws nigher,
Every year;
And its morning star climbs higher,
Every year;
Earth's hold on us grows slighter,
And the heavy burden lighter,
And the dawn immortal brighter,
Every year.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh my!! I am sorry you had to suffer such betrayal from reading the title. I'm sure the OP will beg for your forgiveness, this is of such importance!

And I'm so very sorry that you do no like his idea of hoping to share from beyond, I'm sorry you find it so"absurd"

It's quite OBVIOUS that someone who does not share your way of thinking, MUST be on drugs, MUST be mentally unstable! This must be true! Because surely your way is perfect.

Well then. I'm sure the mods can get all this sorted out just for you, and we can continue living in your perfect world.

What a wonderful day that would be!

Peace.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Paul,

Peace be with you my brother, though our paths never crossed, I feel a deep pain knowing that you will no longer be with us. It would have been a great privilege to have spoken to you. May the lord and lady guide your soul to Summerland, and I wish you a blessed eternity. I pray the goddess allow your speedy return

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Paul,

My hat's off to you good sir.
If the Egyptians were right about the after life i think you will not have much to fear. Judging by your light heartiness i think that the feather will be the heavier of the two.
I've been a lurker on this site for sometime and have read your post's from time to time. After reading this your latest I wanted to join to say goodbye and farewell.

-Spoon

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Paul,

There are no secrets where you go now, before many here take their path that way to.

Good and Bad all youv'e done and thought will be no more hidden by ego or our self limiting views.

Go in peace and relax, from someone who has had an NDE there is more, infinite unconditional love holds it all together.

One thing I know Fear can make the journey bumpy you step onto soon, so relax, love and forgive before you take the next step not only your enemies but your self to, for really there is no separation, we are all one.

When you take that step ignore the tempts and illusions, do not be quick to come back this way again soon Paul, if you can remember this one thing and focus on it through the steps you will take, Unconditional Love and relax, and I promise you you will get to the destination quicker and with detours.

Relax, Ignore all you experience and see its an dream and illusion like this life, let go and just focus on unconditional love.

Have a good one Paul love to you.

Elf.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have no religious beliefs.
So I cant offer any religious goodbyes.

But my hats off to you.
I hope you find the peace that so many of us here cant seem to find.
I wish you a peaceful & speedy trip to whatever is beyond here.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wishing you excitng journeys my friend, whatever paths and places you choose to explore!

DH

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I believe I once made a half-assed claim to have possibly been a 33rd degree freemason in my past life, John W. Davis, 1st President of the Council on Foreign Relations, Solicitor General, Ambassador to the Court of St. James., Presidential candidate, and Author of a Smedley Butler speech. No way for me to know for sure...but I found what I believe to be true to me...and I posted it on this thread...linking you to where I revealed what I believe to be irrefutible scientific proof of eugenics in psychiatry, recent research which exposes the sinister properties of one "anti-psychotic" supposedly good for treating "violent males". The balls these authorities have...and the negligence of all the practitioners makes no excuse. The System has clearly failed and you have the proof.

If you need more than that, then you're being too picky. Legally, you have everything you need to make a case against the FDA, CDC, WHO in that thread I posted. Legitimate science. That's the weapon used against you...don't be afraid to pick it up and read it and defend yourself. Print out the abstracts and keep backup copies...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I started reading this thread from start, but the OP is correct in a way, I am a none Mason, but have seen and read some of the many volumes of books reguarding the secrect powers the Masons are said to possess.

My father-in-law was a 33rd Degree, I ask him questions reguard these things and he was unaware of them.

By the way I am a Mason, Bricklayer and I know what the sheep skin apron is for, maybe not same as meaning to real Mason. When I was younger I put much in to what the Masonic symbols were the square, level, I am some what past these thoughts now.
I no longer see a brick wall at the end of universe, maybe a door.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

The Apron Lecture (particularly appropriate in this thread I think:

The coming years may bring to you success,

The Victory Laurel Wreath may deck your brow,

And you may feel love’s hallowed caress,

And have withal domestic tenderness,

And fortune’s God may smile on you as now,

And jewels fit for eastern potentate

Hang over your ambitious heart, and

Fate may call thee “Prince of Men”, or “King of Hearts”,

While Cupid strives to pierce you with his darts,

Nay, even more than these, with coming light

Your feet may press fame’s loftiest dazzling height,

And looking down upon the world below

You may exclaim, “I cannot greater grow!”

But, nevermore, O worthy Brother mine,

Can innocence and purity combine

With all that’s sweet and tender here below

As in this emblem which I now bestow.

‘Tis yours to wear throughout a life of love,

And when your spirit wings to realms above

‘Twill with your cold clay rest beneath the sod,

While breeze-kissed flowers whisper of your God.

O may its stainless, spotless surface be

An emblem of that perfect purity

Distinguished far above all else on earth

And sacred as the virtue of the hearth,

And when at last your naked soul shall stand

Before the throne in your great temple grand,

O, may it be your portion there to hear

“Well done”, and find a host of brothers near

To join the angel choir in glad refrain

Till northeast corner echoes come again.

Then while the hosts in silent grandeur stand

The Supreme Builder smiling in command

Shall say to you to whom this emblem’s given,

“Welcome art thou to all the joys of Heaven”

And then shall dawn within your lightened soul

The purpose divine that held control -

The full fruition of the builder’s plan -

The Fatherhood of God - the Brotherhood of Man.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just read 90 minutes in heaven and it gives insight to what happens on the other side; well worth the read. It's from a pastor who literally died for over an hour and explains what he had seen and heard. It gives me peace of mind knowing what to expect and a longing to be there soon!

God be with you.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks for that, emsed1, I would assume you are a Mason.
This that you have posted pulls at my heart strings and brings memories of the past.

Joyous are those that know, the truth abides all around.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

I wish you a peaceful crossing and may the Angels guide you.

I wish your loved ones understanding and a ray of light to comfort them.

Rather than say "Goodbye" may I take the liberty to say "see you soon!!"

Love and peace.

James

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I believe this is a path we all travel, and have been doing so for quite some time. Another transition for our soul, and IMO, one beyond our wildest dreams. Happy travels, my friend, and may your guardian angels light your path.

I’ll leave you with a little Thoth wisdom for the road:

“List ye, O man, drink of my wisdom.
Learn ye the secret that is Master of Time.
Learn ye how those ye call Masters are
able to remember the lives of the past.

Great is the secret yet easy to master,
giving to thee the mastery of time.
When upon thee death fast approaches,
fear not but know ye are master of Death.

Relax thy body, resist not with tension.
Place in thy heart the flame of thy Soul.
Swiftly then sweep it to the seat of the triangle.
Hold for a moment, then move to the goal.

This, thy goal, is the place between thine eyebrows,
the place where the memory of life must hold sway.
Hold thou thy flame here in thy brain-seat
until the fingers of Death grasp thy Soul.

Then as thou pass through the state of transition,
surely the memories of life shall pass, too.
Then shalt the past be as one with the present.
Then shall the memory of all be retained.

Free shalt thou be from all retrogression.
The things of the past shall live in today.”

[edit on 4-5-2009 by blujay]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join