It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

And who knows their will probably be many people claiming to be you and post a thread and then when/if you do post it'll go in the trash ... just a though

That is true, and for that reason , assuming Paul is truly feeling up to it, I suggest going the same route as Houdini did, and perhaps set up secret word with one of the three amigos. One that only the true Paul would be able to include in a post.

The scenario you put place did happen with Houdini when he promised to come back if it was possible. Many people claiming to be psychics came forth but none were able to provide the secret word that only his wife knew.

That would be a good way for Paul to do it. However I do not want him to feel obligated to either. He has his own issues right now.

Paul if you are seeing this, and you truly do want to try to come back and share with us via posting, I reccoment that you you set up a special password/phrase with the three amigos that way we can weed out any potential hoaxers. Do NOT however, feel obligated to do this at all!

We all love you my friend. We thank you for each and every contribution you have made to this site and the world as a whole. As I said in my last post, see you on the other side. When it is my time feel free to come say hi! Hell, feel free to come say hi even if it is not my time! Love you brother!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SonyAD

hello Sony AD, at first sight your question seems simple geometry: having chosen 2 random triangles, just plot the coordinates and calculate the area of overlap. but since you want "g/o/d" to answer, i guess you are thinking more deeply !! in which case the Black area AROUND >any< object (or 2 objects etc), is Definable as the Kamanic Background Plane (KBP) of Cognition, for the HCM (human cognitive Mechanism), and it is THAT mysterious Cosmic Plane seemingly OUT of which the Proposed "gods" or even Dawkins "first molecule" somehow Appeared and developed into the Cosmos. we CAN never know any more about it: the Final Unanswerable Question (FUQ); if youre religious "where did g/o/d come from ?" or if youre an Evolutionist effectively the same FUQ, "where did the first molecule come from ?" Epistemologically the end of the Line for "reasoning".
even the gods dont know where they came from, just AWOKE in the Primordial Dawn , similar to your Simulated rebirth each morning.
Paul - still hanging on there mate ? not long to go
we ALL will be following you soon enough. Lead the way ! Peace

[email protected]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I dont think we have ever debated or crossed swords and that is my loss.

May your journey be enlightening and for you, the solution to a lifetime of unanswered question.

Respects

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
paul: thanks for sharing this, and for all you've provided ATS.

the moving finger certainly does write, and when it writes my name i hope to meet the news with equal panache. you do yourself well here.

M74

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
God bless, brother. Put in a good word for the rest of us with the big man upstairs if you find the time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
it looks like your about to go on a journey to the after world. Your courage is admirable. May you find what your looking for. God bless you and good luck. A mans courage is as strong as his will. I for one believe you will be successful in your endeavor.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ah man! Dig you! I hope you're keeping high spirits, gaining clarity, and living the dream.

I don't think we've ever exchanged, even briefly, but make safe passage and travel well!

Be Merry Good Sir. Be Very Merry!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Masons are a fine lot who help others and provide leadership. I'm not one, but I respect their efforts at honor and morality in our civilized society.

I believe that Jesus Christ has paid for the sins of all mankind, and a man who has lived an honorable life, or not, may receive the gift of eternal life with God. That being said, there are different "crowns" given to those who go to the hereafter, and yours will be many for good works.

Once, Billy Graham was asked what reward he was expecting or how rewards work up there. He said he thought it would be like the ocean. Each of us will be full, but some will be thimbles and some will be buckets.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Doorways constantly open and sometimes we just fail to see them.

Goodluck to you!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My condolonces. If you post it I'll read it.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by WarmthofSunlight]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Appak..or Paul...i never seen you on here before.. but your final message touched my heart.. I wish you a swift and painless journey to the beyond, I don't know if the Supreme Maker will allow you to post back to us but i truly hope you will be at peace.

Fare thee well.. fellow ATS'er fare thee well

P.S when you meet the big guy/girl(who knows? ^^)..can you ask him/her to sort this planet out to many of our earthly brothers and sisters are killing each other over pitiful endeavors.

P.P.S give him/her a big hug from me! i'll raise a pint to you mate...i hope you find what you were searching for.

[edit on 14/01/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You have touched me with your strength and courage. I wish you and your loved ones peace and many blessings through out this new journey. I pray when it's my turn I will face it as bravely and graciously as you have. You are an example for all.

Much love to you!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Paul

There's little that I can add that hasn't been said already, and by better people than me. You have inspired many here, myself included, and your wisdom will be sorely missed.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn his face toward you...

and give you...

Peace.

So Mote It Be.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
appak i have a big bag of respect for you here from reading your goodbye post

god bless you

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I pray that the path you take is the one leading to eternal life in paradise with the Creator of the universe. I know there are many who don't believe this mindset but it is the truth. God loves you very much and to be misled by false doctrine talking about astral planes and other such places of "enlightment" is false doctrine. I by no means mean any disrespect to the OP here. If I don't say what I believe to someone who is preparing to pass on, then I am not doing what God wants me to do. Only those whose name is written in the Book of Life will enter the Kingdom of God. Whether someone's name is written in the Book of Life is not for me to judge. But I would encourage everybody not to gamble with the doctrines of man and organizations for eternal life. Eternity is forever. It is neverending. God bless.

www.biblestudymanuals.net...

www.biblestudymanuals.net...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Those who know, do not speak, those who speak, do not know.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stove167
Those who know, do not speak, those who speak, do not know.

Amen my friend amen. That is from the Tao Tai Ching Correct?

Alot of wisdom there.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As a fellow ATS member I am honored to read your posts.
Your courage is sincere and you are an inspiration to us all.
I am sorry that you have such short notice and hope and pray for a miracle for you and will keep your family and close ones in my prayers as well.

It never seems to make any sense but your bravery and acceptance is amazing. Thank you for letting us into your life. I wish you all the best.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The title of this thread is very misleading because it doesn't say anything except that some mason is going to die in a few weeks, and learn the secrets.

How does that benefit anyone else?

It doesn't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join