It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mason about to expose ALL the secrets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

A human being is dying and has blessed us with sharing some of what could be his last moments.

Show some compassion to your fellow human.
No attacks here.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by csulli456]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The title of this thread is very misleading because it doesn't say anything except that some mason is going to die in a few weeks, and learn the secrets.

How does that benefit anyone else?

It doesn't.

Why does it HAVE to benifit anyone else? It shouldnt.

Perhaps you should re read the OP. Paul is kind enough to enform us that if there is any way at all to come back and share all the secrets with us, he will. That is what he meant in the title of this thread.

It is also a thread containing a members last post on ATS as they are dying.

Paul is saying goodbye to everyone, that should be benifet enough for a true ATSer.

Paul has the decency to post one last time and wish us all the best in our search for the truth and you are worried about how this might benifit you....

How exactly are you wanting to "benifit" anyway?

What could you possibly have in mind? You know what forget it... It just is not worth it.

Paul if you are reading, please ignore that trollish post (as we all should). ATS loves you very much. Never forget that Paul. I thank you once again for your many contributions to ATS and to the world as a whole.

We love you very much. See you on the otherside.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

A Short One For Appak
We can love, we can battle, we can even tattle,
But in the end, when we all cease,
It is then, we get some peace,
Days of hurt, days of pain, days there was no gain,
But as we leave this world of sorrow, and we know there is no morrow,
The love we had, the love we leave, Will help us all to believe,
That as the dove we see above,
There is nothing left but the love.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The courage you are showing is indeed an inspiration to all.

I wish you fair winds and following seas on your final voyage.

God Bless.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

May Yahweh Bless and Keep You, May Yahshua the Messiah count you among those in the Book of Life. As your energy passes from this shell, find your way into the next level of living in Peace will all that are also there before you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A speedy and informative trip for you Paul. Don't look back, somebody may be gaining on you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'll leave you with a poem

Is it like this
In death's other kingdom
walking alone
at the hour when we are
trembling with tenderness
that would kiss
form prayers to broken stone

T.S.Eliot
The Hollowmen

Peace, my friend, may you find all the answers.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I wish you all the best and hope you are well prepared for your journey!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

God speed man. Get saved and accept Jesus before you go. No offense, but even Houdini couldn't make it back to inform us of the hidden secrets. He claimed to his wife, if anyone could do it ...it would be him. Forget about the esoteric and the arcane and accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and let GOD worry about the miracles and the secrets. If you have been saved and have accepted Jesus...then you will be just fine.
I know this sounds funny coming from a moniker such as Sinister_Scarecrow, but this is only a name from a scene in an old movie and nothing intended to promote evil. tyake it easy and GOD speed.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You are exactly right. We are Watchmen. some us aren't going to make it. But, when God starts his annointing amazing things are going to happen. Evangelist like Billy Graham, Robert Sheuller, Benny Hinn, Hagee, Hagin, Copeland, TD Jakes and many more are apostates and we have the evidence. Jesus Christ did not being religion to mankind. Jesus brought redemtion and salvation. get ready its not far off.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Paul,

I'm not a poet, mate, but I'd like to think that I can still discern beauty, nobility, and honour, in all their myriad forms.

From what I've known of you over the last few years, you live your life like a masterfully-written poem. Even were it only conducted via this forum, it has been replete with integrity, wit, thoughtfulness, and passion. What would life be without these things???

I echo all that has already been said by Trinityman, Rockpuck and Fitzy.

What a journey you now undertake! What an unfolding of all that is kept from our mortal eyes! If, where you go now, you act only with the candour, and brotherly love you have afforded us - the inhabitants of that place will be indeed blessed for your presence...

I know this much: Your soul is up to the journey, old mate, if anyone's is.

Thanks for your strength, honour, and compassion. It's inspiring for a confused lost soul, dontcha know...

Ben.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
So what exactly is going to happen? Are they going to "kill" the mason and "send" him to the next plane of existance? that sounds like crap to me. More like, a government conspiracy to attract really intelligent people to a group and make it seem honorable to kill themselves and leave behind the stupid sheep...? hmmmmmm

What exactly are you talking about? Our friend Paul has cancer and is dying.

This thread really has nothing to do with masonry. It is a last post and a good bye from Paul to all of ATS...

I must say, I am impressed with all of the insight into death and the beyind that this thread has brought forth. All kinds of different beliefs and kind words.

Paul you have really made a greatly positive impression on ATS. We are proud to call you a member of ATS.

See you around on the other side one day, ok?

Peace and love to all of you!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stove167
Those who know, do not speak, those who speak, do not know.

since Stove has spoken, then by his own Statement, he doesnt know anything ! that old quote is invariably misunderstood.

Better to say "those who Know, dont talk so much; and those who do talk Too much, usually dont know anything. much Truer.

wheres mr.Paul ? are you going to make a Last Brave message to
us on ATS ? hope it is not too painful for you. peace.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterKaman

Originally posted by stove167
Those who know, do not speak, those who speak, do not know.

since Stove has spoken, then by his own Statement, he doesnt know anything ! that old quote is invariably misunderstood.

That made me smile. Very clever my friend. Very clever indeed.

I too am hoping that Paul graces us with his presence at least one last time but at the same time I completly understand if he does not.

Peace and love!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Bro. Paul

May you know in your soul that there is no need to be afraid. You are going home, and you will be peaceful and happy and in the presence of those who have always cared for you.

Mark

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join