It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology Transits & Swine Flu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
In Astrology, Jupiter and Neptune in conjuction highlight the issue of disease on a large scale, specifically disease associated with respiratory tract infections. Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct when the 1918 Pandemic was in swing, making an "exact" conjunction in September 1919.

At the moment, Jupiter and Neptune are AGAIN sitting together in conjunction in the sign of AQUARIUS. Jupiter is at 24 degrees, Neptune at 26 degrees. This conjunction continues through May, June and the early part of July. It then peters out for a bit, returning to make an EXACT conjunction in Dec /Jan 2010. This would support the theory being tossed about that the virus will have a SECOND WAVE and it would be in Dec/Jan that this thing begins to make the really BIG impact.

Also , Aquarius is a sign connected to SCIENCE and MAN rather than mother nature. That this conjunction occurs in this sign would indicate a LAB CREATED VIRUS.

Also, as of end of October 2009 and into most of 2010, SATURN (in LIBRA) and PLUTO (in CAPRICORN) are in SQUARE aspect to each other. When these two planets are in distressful connection to one another the result is any /all of the following come into real focus in terms of generational impacts / societal experience at large :

- Death, Illness, Infirmity
- Restrictions imposed by governments, authorities
- Hardships, Deprivation, Economic Depression
- Issues of Internment, Isolation From Social Activities , Prison Like Facilities

Note the Saturn-Pluto meeting does not begin until around the time that the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction returns for its second visit...this implies that the really heavy repercussions do not kick in until THE SECOND WAVE

The Pluto-Saturn meetings along with the Jupiter-Neptune Conjunction BODE OMINOUSLY , that's all I can say. I know many of you will likely think Astrology a load of bunk, and that's your prerogative, but I thought I'd put this out here for those of you who are interested and maybe there are some other Astrologers on here who might like to add to this/comment on it.

Jupiter, Neptune, Pandemics ..The Connection

From a more personal and subjective angle let me throw this out here too - any astrologers reading , what's going on in your own chart for 2010 ?

Some months ago we were considering trying for another child. Naturally I checked out the transits for 2010 and was so worried at what I saw that it was seriously making me reconsider trying to get pregnant. In my own chart, there were two very heavy aspects involving planetary heavweights SATURN AND PLUTO. Basically Pluto sits right opposite my Saturn for the whole of 2010 into 2011. Every article I read on that connected it to prison-like situations, confinement, restrictions imposed by authorities, having to survive on very little while another massive aspect involving Pluto trine Mars talked about fighting for survival under extremely challenging circumstances, having to protect ones life, dealing with a hostile environment etc. At the time I was imaging things like complications with childbirth, life threatening labour, child being born dead or disabled, immense pressure on my relationship, being "confined" to the house more because of the burdens of a new child, child draining our resources etc. At the same time however, I realized that none of the houses connected with having children were involved, so I had to concur it didn't relate to issues of children but something else instead. It makes a whole lot more sense to me NOW in light of Swine Flu and the restrictions and hardships we would be facing if a full scale pandemic occurs.

[edit on 2/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 2/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
WOW.

I admit that I'm not into astrology at all. However I find this really interesting. If I'm reading this correctly .... this will behave as the 1918 virus did. It'll be here ... die back .. then come full force?? It'll hit us in December and last a year? Am I reading this right?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey that's really something. I'm pretty impressed with those findings, but I noticed your post falls short of 2012, how so?

I'm only asking because as you would know, being a member of ATS, that 2012 conjures up all sorts of foreboding and dire times, yet your astrology seems to stop at 2011?

Can you give any insight or findings beyond 2011?

S&F on this thread

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yup, that's about it. I've just found another article mentioning ANOTHER aspect that was around during the 1918 pandemic and will be around until mid 2010....Uranus opposition Saturn , a VERY weighty aspect :

"Additionally, just like the period of the Spanish Flu outbreak, Saturn and Uranus are opposing each other and will stay in that stressful aspect until the middle of 2010 when these two planets will make their final exact opposition at 0º of Aries/Libra, squaring Pluto in early Capricorn. Additionally, Pluto is in opposition to the point where it was during the outbreak of the Spanish Flu, the early degrees of Cancer."

Full Article Discussing Astrology of Previous Pandemics & This New Virus

There seem to be exact correlations between 1918 and now into 2010. The death toll would start to ease off (but not come to a full halt) around August 2010. What's happening right now is the beginning of something that will come to and end late Summer 2010, so lasting around 18 months in total like the last pandemic with the "SHTF" phase kicking in at the end of this year.

This is all very hard to get across to people who don't understand Astrology, I can only say this thing is JUMPING out at me now. I'm not trying to be alarmist, just offering another angle on the issue which people may choose to laugh at or not.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Cosmic Pixie ... are you able to do other peoples 'charts'??
I've never had my chart done. But seeing what you came up with
has made me curious.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

2012 is another story. I've not fully looked into that yet but believe I have a good idea of what the plan is after the world is brought to its knees...and that would be to usher in the "saviours". Beware, my theory ties in ancient astronauts, NWO, UFOs and various other bits if the jigsaw. I've been researching it for months and the following thread is just one part of it, there is more I am trying to put down in a book. Just wondering now if anyone would ever read if throughout 2009 or 2010, when I was going to self publish, pandemic panic is overtaking the world.

Maitreya, One World Religion, ETs, NWO

Like I said, I know Astrology but I don't obsess over it so it's only occasionally these days that I check things out to see what's going on in the skies. I've got notes for 21-12-2012 but they are buried amidst about 300 print offs of research for my book and as they interconnect with my theory in the other thread it would be difficult to get my ideas across without explaining all the other stuff, which is so complex I can't do it justice in a thread !

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I have this Jupiter/Neptune - north node conjunct my kiron 24dgree Aquarius in the 4th house this transit is squaring my Jupiter/Ceres in Scorpio in the first. The symptoms keep reoccurring(lots of wind blowing our way here). It seems I recover from everything. I stopped peaking at the planets because the activities are malefic, escalating and hitting us from all aspects of existence - I am overwhelmed by the info - I started a thread if you wish you can have a look at my findings www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

That's quite a big thread you got started, I will look through it though, you obviously know your stuff. I was quite unsettled after seeing the transit correlations for 1918 and 2009/10 and factoring in my own personal transits coming up then too. You've obviously clocked what's coming up yourself...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Unfortunately it really does not look good - but the awakening is inevitable, being aware of the game is a lonely road and and a serious responsability. I just wanted to let you know(through my thread) there are a couple more people on ATS who know some astrology. Maybe they will present themselves on this thread...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

CP, I am a fan of astrology, so don't take this the wrong way, but people often link up events historically and presently and show correlations, yet these correlations also occur at many other times when similar events are not occuring.

If the planetary similarities were exclusive to the pandemics, that would be very interesting. Can you confirm?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just took a peak at your chart and was wondering how your THREE yods are working out for you - Mars and Saturn 5th and 7th, Neptune/Venus 12th.

I am curious about the real meaning between this Neptune and Pluto forever sextiling from generation to generation - Would it involve the illusion behind birth and death? our invisible prison?

going back to your site now...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I can't confirm 100% I'm right of course but all I can say at this juncture is that I'm apparantly not alone in my thinking. Since discovering the aspects independently I've today been googling things like "astrology, pandemic", "astrology, 1918 pandemic" etc and have found various different articles and blogs by astrologers who have predicted the same timelines as myself and the same conclusions about what the aspects might mean. In particular, one aspect is standing out - Saturn opposing Uranus. What follows is an excerpt from an article by an astrologer :

"The Saturn-Uranus opposition, as I pointed out in my 2008 World Forecast Highlights, has an historical association with epidemics: "Look it up in my table of Saturn-Uranus oppositions: the signature alignment of 2008 was there at the birth of Saros 133 too, back in 1557. It was the year of an influenza epidemic in Europe, as well as a great financial crisis." More immediately, consider a Saturn-Uranus opposition that changes signs during its set, which is happening in the 2008-2010 set of five alignments (beginning in Virgo-Pisces, ending in Libra-Aries). The last time there was a change of sign during a set of Saturn-Uranus oppositions was the 1918-1920 set of five, which began in Leo-Aquarius and ended in Virgo-Pisces. In that last set, H1N1 pandemic peaked in 1919, during the Mars perigee pass - which will be coming up again this winter.

These celestial parallels between the 1918-1920 H1N1 outbreak and its 2008-2010 redux suggest that the current pandemic will fade late this spring and then return far stronger this winter. "

source of excerpt

I had not spotted this when I began this thread so it's an interesting additional bit of info. When I've got a bit more time I'll look for astrology articles written a longer time ago that have reached similar conclusions without being influenced in any way by current events.

Anyway, only time will tell I guess .

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I just took a peak at your chart and was wondering how your THREE yods are working out for you - Mars and Saturn 5th and 7th, Neptune/Venus, I am curious about the real meaning between this Neptune and Pluto forever sextiling from generation to generation - Would it involve the illusion behind birth and death?

I don't know about the last bit but as for the 1st bit, although I have 3 yods, they are interconnected and form a pentagram star pattern and I feel that this operates as a distinct, self -contained unit rather than as separate parts/separate yods...each yod affects the other yod if you see what I mean ! Aleister Crowley, Leondardo Da Vinci , Carl Jung and a few other charts I've seen in my travels with clients have this pattern and in every single case so far these people , like myself, are connected very closely through their work/talents to areas like magic, psychic ability, mediumship and the like. Interestingly on 21-12-2012 my entire "star" pattern is activated by Jupiter opposing the apex of the pattern....should be interesting !

I think over the years I've integrated the yod energies better and so the energy contained within the overall pattern -the pentagram- comes to life more for me. I could talk about this alot more but I'd be hijacking my own thread and boring others to bits so I won't !

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sorry about helping you hijack your thread,( my first feeling was that you would be married to your activities, but the possibility of a respectful, spirited relationship maybe closer to the truth - maybe a child in 2012...Sometimes I am wrong, but for the people close to me - who ask me to take a look, I am always right )

Back to World events at hand and for the futur whatever that is, I have seen the Revolution but of course so have the PTB's - Pandemic hit people will not have the strength to play their bit.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
CP I had another read of your OP.

If one is a 'believer' the 2011/2012 acceleration, then your observations make sense regardless of the new flu.

According to Calleman/Lungold, we are less than 3 years away from a singularity point where everything is possible and everything that is possible occurs at once.

From a 'world ego' point of view, it seems clear that world ego is dying off rapidly, or at least, being exposed by consciousness.

Given TPTB cling to their Power and it is being rapidly stripped from them and replaced with the ethics of consciousness, it will be no surprise if the world authorities impose greater and greater restriction in a vain attempt to 'hold on'

Perhaps the flu is one of consciousness' tools to force us to 'let go' and trust in our intuitive sense of truth.

How are the 'stars' looking in relation to the 'death of science' and emergence of intuitive knowlege and understanding?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

There will be no "death of science" with the Age of Aquarius making it's official entrance 21-12-2012.....rather leaps and bounds in science throughout the new zodiac age with an emphasis, I suspect, on developments in genetics and transhumanism. However, as Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and Uranus correponds to the intuitive faculties and higher consciousness (amongst other things) I should imagine there would be a focus also on working with developing the higher mind and various latent intuitive/psychic abilities more as well as researching them scientifically in ever increasing ways. Aquarius will also be when we come along in leaps and bounds in space exploration and advance in knowledge about life on other worlds. For those who have ears to hear........

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Great post Cosmicpixie. I'm just starting to get into Astrology and it's connections with certain past, current and future events. It's a very interesting subject.

S&F

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As great as it sounds, I submit that it is technically incorrect that we enter into the Age of Aquarius in 2012. The Age of Pisces means that the spring equinox is always in Pisces, while the fall one is in Virgo. Winter solstice falls in Sagittarius, and the summer one in Gemini...

You cannot have world ages unless you know where the two zodiacs fall, and how one rotates relative to the other.

According to the tropical zodiac, there are no world ages because the beginning of Aries always coinsides with the spring equinox by definition. I practice sidereal astrology, which is similar to the Hindu system where no one forgot precession as they did in Europe. While Indians and other folks kept on adjusting their zodiac for precession, Europeans redefined astrology according to the solar model. It works fine for personalit traits and some prediction. Eastern systems are more lunar-based.

So if you take a look at the two zodiacs, the only surviving tradition of a 12-house astrology that kept its timetables accurately is the Indian one - one of the Tibetan astrologies is exactly the same and you could show that Islamic astrology also used the 27 lunar mansions. Take this as positing Virgo at Spica 0 degrees, and a roughly 70 years per degree precession rate, and you end up roughly where Lahiri or Krishnamurty did. According to the Lahiri Committee, the two zodiacs coincided around A.D. 285-290. You can check that with a Hindu or sidereal program easily. That means the age of Pisces started around that year, when Christianity became prevalent on the Western part of Eurasia. If you take the cycle of 25,920 years, which is accepted by scientists today as well as Hindu astrologers, you will end up with a date around 2380 for the entrance of the equinox point to Aquarius. This can be debated to a certain degree as we have only been measuring precession for about 150 years - it is speeding up BTW.

Sorry to sound kind of abrupt, but I thought I would shed some light on definitions in case someone still monitors this thread.

The thought of World ages surfaced in Western astrology around the turn of the 20th century when more people in the West became aware of precession. Back in the 20's many people theorized that Aquarius came around the end of the century - because they weren't aware of where exactly they should put the sidereal wheel. By now we have worked out - it could be a degree or two off but if that is translated to years you will get 70-140 years less than 2380 - still way beyond 2200...

Collegially yours

Kokatsi

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You write: "Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct when the 1918 Pandemic was in swing, making an "exact" conjunction in September 1919."

Not according to my software. The pandemic broke out in spring, and returned with full force in the fall. In spring 1918, Jupiter was still more than 30 degrees away from Neptune.

(For the sake of those less well versed in astrology, this is true in ANY ZODIAC, not just the western one. It is only the wheel behind the planets that is different if you use a true zodiac rather than the western "tropical" one. )

That is not considered a conjunction by any astrological system. They came within 30 degrees in August - the lesser half of the pandemic was over by then.

They were in conjunction in 1919.

What you could have written and did not is that in 1919-1920 Saturn was in opposition to Uranus in roughly the same part of the sky where they are these days.

This is simply ignorance - and I am set out to deny it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
1. I don't like your tone in my thread or in your new thread - you come on here with your 55 points and balshy attitude, assuming you are some authority on which astrological system is right and basically inferring every other system is wrong. You are entitled to your "opinion" but don't try to shove it down people's throats.

2. I did not mislead...Jupiter was conjunct Neptune for a while during the pandemic, in September 1919 according to my SWISS ephemeris Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct all through September....the pandemic lasted throughout 1918 , 1919 and into the early part of 1920 too. By "in full swing" I meant the entire duration of the pandemic. A shoddy sentence perhaps but not deliberately misleading.

3. I did actually mention the Saturn-Uranus opposition in this thread, a few posts below my firstone. Perhaps you should have read beyond the first post before coming at me with your accusations.

4. You have an opinion - but do not presume to be in a postion of having the last word on either (a) which astrological system is correct or (b) what official date marks the start of the Age of Aquarius. There are PLENTY of astrologers who would disagree with you.

5. Please use your own thread to argue your case for your system being right and mine/other astrologers wrong. I don't agree with you, so talking about the issue with you is a waste of time. This thread is about the correlations between the last pandemic and the existing threat of a new one, it is NOT a thread to argue about systems or the Age of Aquarius date so don't derail my thread any further please.

6. Quit being rude to people who don't embrace your system of astrology . I am rather offended by being labelled as ignorant and misleading simply because I don't see things YOUR way.

[edit on 13/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 13/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join