It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I'd finally Introduce myself to.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thought I'd finally Introduce myself.

I never introduced my self when i joined ATS as i didnt think i would be around for long, but as i read some of the subjects covered on this site and the facts and evidences surrounding them, i have become a big fan of the site.

So hi all hope i can contribute my thoughts and knowledge to some great discussions that i think we all can agree, its somthing rare to be able to so free and without getting slated by other differently minded people. (people that only think about wealth).

Many times i have gone to post news on the site and found that somone had beat me to it, Great site keep up the good work!

ATS defnetly the best news site,

See you all around
Kindest Regards
Flashor

[edit on 1-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Flashor. I'm glad you're enjoying your time here. It's always good to see a member realize how much fun and insanity you can find on ATS.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lol yea theres lots of that here.

But i have learned much more from this site than some far out ideas, cheers for the points by the way.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Glad to have you......still.

I go to like only Five different sites on the web. This being one of them the other my email, third is my college website, fourth is well i don't know, I guess just those three.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! This is a very nice place to get information and many tmies I can find news articles already posted before it really hits mainstream. Now that is very cool.

Don't worry about posting your thoughts because you are very important no matter what people say or think about your ideas. The more we express ourselves the better we feel. There will be people who laugh at you and so on; ignore them. Good luck on your future post my friend.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
lol youtube
Legend of a site.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

thanks, i dont usually share my ideas, lol especially not when it comes to quantum physics people would just look at me gone out lol.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You know come to think of it I never did a intro post.

OH yeah I remember I was almost banned the first week. Never thought I'd make it

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Greetings,
Glad you made the jump into this strange world, and hope you stick around to swim for awhile. The water does get quite brown and stinky sometimes though, so keep your waders handy. (not joking)

Hope to see you around the boards!

T-Minus

link   
reply to post by telemetry

I know you dont like to short of a post but lol!

link   
Duplicate post (sorry)

[edit on 2-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
maybe ats could come up with a system that removes double posts?

[edit on 2-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey, just doing my part bro.
just as longwinded as most of my posts I am.

Oh, and yep, I agree.
ATS needs a better way to manage double posts.

Cheers!
T-

[oops, reply button ran away again]

[edit on 09/5/2 by telemetry]

top topics

join